• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:21
CEST 08:21
KST 15:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10359 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 175

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 173 174 175 176 177 204 Next
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 16 2013 00:09 GMT
#3481
man thats a townie attitude WoS -.- I'm tired of people complaining. do what you can with what you're given. we're losing. okay. I get it. suck it up and let's win.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 00:09 GMT
#3482
geript, stutters, or Onegu who is the fakest of them all?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 16 2013 00:10 GMT
#3483
On July 16 2013 09:03 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 09:02 geript wrote:
On July 16 2013 08:57 johnnywup wrote:
Geript. Who do you think we should lynch after MG? IE, if you had a nuke who would you nuke?


I'd nuke Ace in a heartbeat right now although I could see a reasonable argument made to nuke Stutters. How Ace handled his nuke was fucking ridiculous. I can't see any reason for how he handled it.

Do you like fake birthday presents?

Us plz
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 16 2013 00:11 GMT
#3484
On July 16 2013 09:09 Chezinu wrote:
geript, stutters, or Onegu who is the fakest of them all?

Ace is
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 00:11 GMT
#3485
geript save yourself!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 16 2013 00:13 GMT
#3486
If you nuke Ace I will give you another psychotherapy session for free *dusts off the couch*
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 00:14 GMT
#3487
On July 16 2013 09:13 geript wrote:
If you nuke Ace I will give you another psychotherapy session for free *dusts off the couch*

oh that couch!!! I get it Austin!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 00:14 GMT
#3488
I have never killed my father nor voted my father... that is much to ask
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 00:16 GMT
#3489
*lies down on the couch*

It all started 5 years ago before the brown...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 16 2013 00:16 GMT
#3490
i believe the psychotherapy session is only included AFTER you launch your nuke
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 16 2013 00:17 GMT
#3491
But that's very strange considering your Oedipus complex. So when was the first time you desired your mother? Was it before or after your father betrayed you?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 00:25 GMT
#3492
On July 16 2013 09:17 geript wrote:
But that's very strange considering your Oedipus complex. So when was the first time you desired your mother? Was it before or after your father betrayed you?


Well, let me talk about my father first.. before he was officially my father... He was mayor of town and everyone looked up to him... He was the center of town. He was what town inspired to be. I can even remember the first letter I wrote to him...

On March 24 2008 05:12 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2008 04:38 Ace wrote:
I'm giving the people that may be innocent as much time as possible, but this is getting ridiculous.

If they are innocent, then they are screwing themselves over because it's been WAY too long for them not to either do they say they were going to do or respond to PMs.


You guys should listen to him even if you are suspicious of Ace
at the very least PM him something like this:

[image loading]

That way he will lynch in-actives again - you know how well that works!


In another world that followed.. Ace was still a great leader.. He had the bestest way of talking... A monument speech I recall before he left that world forever defined me...

On November 08 2008 13:44 Ace wrote:
oh noes!

one more time!

people listen to me!

The Communist Mafia Manifesto


A spectre is haunting Teamliquid—the spectre of Mafia. All the Powers of gg.net and Teamliquid have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: Ace and other mafioso, the scourges of freedom and twinkies.
Where is the party in opposition that has not been decried as Mafia by its opponents in power? Where is the Opposition that has not hurled back the branding reproach of Mafia, against the more advanced opposing townies, as well as against its reactionary adversaries?

I will tell you where they are.

Dead.

Dead by the very hands that write you this note.

Empyrean
Caller
Fishball
some other guy I can't remember right now

And if you want to live. You should follow my advice. Play your role accordingly, and we won't have to kill you by accident. If you are confused about your role, then let me spell it out for you:

I. Mafia,Townies(Vanilla) and "The Blues"

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.
Mafia and Towny, blue vs green, red vs blue, McDonalds vs Burger King, in a word, oppressor and oppressed, stood in constant opposition to one another, carried on an uninterrupted, now hidden, now open fight, a fight that each time ended, either in a revolutionary re-constitution of society at large, or in the common ruin of the contending classes.

My dear green townies, do you not see what they are doing? The Blues are thine enemy! They have oppressed you for hours! Taunting and teasing you about their status, their so called "roles". They think they are better than you! They even feel as if they DERSERVE and have the god given right to live longer than you my friends! They want you take the bullets, but will not speak up and fight the good fight! They want to take the credit for doing easy things like "investigating" but will not man up and make a single POST in unison with you! They tell you how to vote, who to vote for, and if you aren't careful where you can stick your wee-wee and in what! They call you stupid when you are just trying to help! What kind of world is this!? A man wants to be a hero but is not willing to be the martyr!?

RUBBISH I SAY! They are COWARDS!

Reds and Greens! We can win this together! They call us your enemy, but we are your friends! We come to liberate, not decapitate. The blues are hiding amongst you trying to tell you they will give you their lives - but it is the opposite! 1 blue man dared to spit on my good name, and he cost 4 greens their lives. My friends, together we can rout these devils out!

If you are with me, to fight the good fight, and free ourselves of this oppressive blue state then holla if you hear me!

*crowd goes wild*

LET US MOVE FORTH IN THIS NEW MOVEMENT!
LET THE BELLS OF FREEDOM RING!
LET US MARCH ON TO VICTORY!
AND THIS, THIS NEW DAY IN HISTORY, THIS NEW RISING OF THE WORKING CLASS WE SHALL CALL - THE MAFIA MANIFESTO!


Amen.

~ Kace Marx



Follow me for the path to hell victory!



I wanted to be like him. He was my idol... Soon, he would be like a father to me...

On November 08 2008 16:05 Chezinu wrote:
I hereby speak to up hold the last words of Ace,

We, the greens, shall unite with red to eliminate our common enemy! For we greens are tools and are subject to be enslaved by either to the reds or blues! We have a choice. We need change! Our previous government has failed us because our mayor neglected to negotiate peace! We need better diplomatic polices! Government need to have more control! With this alliance we will be united together! Red and green! We shall be melted together and form a brown state. I am no longer a green, but a brown.

Hear me my fellow mafia!

Uphold the values set by Ace and declare yourself and fight the good fight! For we brown don’t coward, but we openly reveal ourselves! Unlike like to cowardly blues! The blues talk only about sadness and complain only about the lost of their own kind. We lost 5 great men. 4 of which were greens that weren’t even mourned for. I hereby declare a moment of silence for the greens and reds we have lost…
(please stop reading for a few seconds, show some respect)
Mafia if you know what is best, you will send a pm revealing yourself so that we can united together, not as reds or greens. But become one, a solid color that will not disperse from any solvent polar or non-polar. Brown
From this day forward, we shall be known as the BROWN MANIFESTO!
Now I will turn over the floor to [GiTM]-Ace

PS. Please march around the streets wearing brown.

edit: for further information on the color brownClick Here!


I could go on... but that would take too long to tell...

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 16 2013 00:25 GMT
#3493
On July 16 2013 07:46 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 07:41 johnnywup wrote:
wait, world players? so like, if I'm from a country? does that mean I have a nuke too?


Hell if I know.

I'm Barrack Obama and I get one American nuke as a result.

Maybe NK technicians get North Korean nukes which act the same way their old nukes did.

Not wrecked techs though afaik.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 16 2013 00:33 GMT
#3494
I think that the nukes just went out to country leaders (I'm Kim Jong Un). because of that I think chez also has a nuke atm.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 00:35 GMT
#3495
I guess you want me to keep going?

Well, the world after that.. I was the leader of my own Brown State.. They called me a godfather.. That world was Plexa's world... I became known as a blue sniper that game... I also famous wrote the following:

[image loading]
lol, clueless in The Prism!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 16 2013 00:38 GMT
#3496
But to be like him would to be evil, for he is evil. Have you seen his manifesto? He is the father of evil and should you want to be as great as him then you will need to kill him first before you can step out of his shadow.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 16 2013 00:41 GMT
#3497
Did anyone get a radiation nuke?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 00:43 GMT
#3498
We were a Gosu team...

Over the years since, I played games within games. I lived during the period of the Great Aces.. Survived Caller's worlds... I discovered the beast within... the force that helped formed the brown... I played as a mad detective... I played as a bank... I formed many secret organizations.. The brown brotherhood being one of them.. I retried hosting a prism that no one wanted... I tried hosting a world where people could vent their frustrations.... I became known as Chezinu Isunizehc of the Mighty Mite Colony... I spoke in poetry, art, and videos... Mysterious signals fragmented beyond repair.. Then the House of Chezinu rose...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 00:44 GMT
#3499
GREAT LACES*
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 16 2013 00:47 GMT
#3500
Before anyone goes full retard and nukes me, answer this.

In what way, at all, would my actions work towards a scum wincon compared to not even claiming the nuke and letting the vote switch off Maju and coasting like I had been all game?

Additionally, why is no one suspicious of the fact that Austin destroyed my shit when he was under the impression that it might kill someone everyone was ready to lynch instead of asking if I would give my nuke to a person of towns choosing. Instead he destroyed it because of setup speculation. If you want to talk about an anti-town role, I'd say his usage is way worse than mine.
Prev 1 173 174 175 176 177 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft770
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 550
ggaemo 312
Stork 284
Leta 145
PianO 69
Hyuk 34
yabsab 17
Bale 15
ZergMaN 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
Reynor73
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King184
Westballz48
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor672
Other Games
summit1g9354
C9.Mang0281
PiGStarcraft182
Sick150
ArmadaUGS72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick649
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream146
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2264
League of Legends
• Lourlo1314
• Stunt495
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 39m
Online Event
4h 39m
FEL
9h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.