• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:09
CEST 05:09
KST 12:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8281 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 71 Next
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 16:04 GMT
#1281
Shiao, you still around?
Any thoughts on GK?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 16:07 GMT
#1282
On June 15 2013 01:04 Stutters695 wrote:
Vayne. Syl is giving me weird vibes, I'm not sure he's scum though. I need to really look at him. I'm not sure I understand why he keeps saying I'm not scum and why the hell he thinks I'm blue.

I'm going to ask you some question right now.
Because I feel that I already know the answers to said questions I'm asking them to attempt to divine your alignment, so they are not useless questions.
(THERE, AXLE, I PRE-EXPLAINED MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU)
For the record, it's not whether you answer these 'right' or 'wrong' that will help me, so do your best to answer naturally, k?
K.
Why did Vayne do what he did?
What are your thoughts on GK/Shiao right now?
Am I likely to be scum or town? Why? Did your opinion of me change at some point? If so, when?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 14 2013 16:14 GMT
#1283
currently on phone and half asleep.
GK is terribly lurky, which makes reading him such a pain in the ass. now his slow start has started to be a bit faster. but I am unable to really decide on his alignment right niw. His long posts have some merit in them but the phases in which he is just absent do not ring well with me. what gives food for thought is that he is onboard with suspicion on syl.
If you put stutters and gk next to each other i wouod say based on activity gk is more likely scum but contribution lwise stutters since he disappeared and had some half cases going but he never followed them up truly. in this aspect gk is better aince he has taken more stances
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 14 2013 16:15 GMT
#1284
ebwop: answer gm's questions asap please stutters.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 16:17 GMT
#1285
On June 15 2013 01:14 ShiaoPi wrote:
currently on phone and half asleep.
GK is terribly lurky, which makes reading him such a pain in the ass. now his slow start has started to be a bit faster. but I am unable to really decide on his alignment right niw. His long posts have some merit in them but the phases in which he is just absent do not ring well with me. what gives food for thought is that he is onboard with suspicion on syl.
If you put stutters and gk next to each other i wouod say based on activity gk is more likely scum but contribution lwise stutters since he disappeared and had some half cases going but he never followed them up truly. in this aspect gk is better aince he has taken more stances

Alright I guess I'll hold back on my thoughts regarding GK until he comes back; barring that I'll post them before deadline.
Go to bed if you need to. Ya done good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 14 2013 16:26 GMT
#1286
stutters why you take so long :S
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
June 14 2013 16:27 GMT
#1287
We're all waiting in anticipation, this is great
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
June 14 2013 16:48 GMT
#1288
I'm so excited im going to sleep
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 16:49 GMT
#1289
Oh yeah, and I suppose this goes without saying, but avoiding it is essentially a scumclaim.
Take your time, Stutters.

Or...don't, 'cause people want to go to bed apparently?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 14 2013 17:05 GMT
#1290
On June 15 2013 01:07 GravityMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2013 01:04 Stutters695 wrote:
Vayne. Syl is giving me weird vibes, I'm not sure he's scum though. I need to really look at him. I'm not sure I understand why he keeps saying I'm not scum and why the hell he thinks I'm blue.

I'm going to ask you some question right now.
Because I feel that I already know the answers to said questions I'm asking them to attempt to divine your alignment, so they are not useless questions.
(THERE, AXLE, I PRE-EXPLAINED MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU)
For the record, it's not whether you answer these 'right' or 'wrong' that will help me, so do your best to answer naturally, k?
K.
Why did Vayne do what he did?
What are your thoughts on GK/Shiao right now?
Am I likely to be scum or town? Why? Did your opinion of me change at some point? If so, when?


So essentially what you're telling me is to fly casually.

Why did Vayne do what he did? This one is tough, but that's the real trick, isn't it? Honestly I have no idea why unless scum is a 3 man team or they're confident in a survivor who will vote with them after the nk. They probably feel confident that they can win before Vayne gets lynched. Otherwise Vayne would have made a case on his shot and limped forward like he has been by virtue of the cop claim.

I need to catch up on their interactions but I'm feeling Shiao is much more likely to be town than when I made my case. I need to dive GK still, had a busy couple of days.

Honestly I haven't had a solid read on you all game, either way. You're posting recently and knowing your identity makes me fairly sure you're town.

Now you might be thinking to yourself "I love how non-committal stutters is being" sarcastically.

I know.

I don't commit until I'm positive usually because what good is a case if I'm not around to push it?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 14 2013 17:11 GMT
#1291
Syl why do you think I'm a vig? If you think that I am why would you bring it up because you're essentially asking to get me RB'd if scum has one.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 14 2013 17:48 GMT
#1292
No comments? Are you not entertained?
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 18:05 GMT
#1293
I just got back.
Honestly, the answer to the Vayne question is good enough, the others aren't.
Please give me some reasoning as to your feelings regarding Shiao, and dive GK when you get the chance. Preferably before Daybreak?

I don't care about whether you're right or you're wrong in terms of commitment. If you don't want to commit and say I'm scum or town, fine. I don't need a case from you, I just want to hear anything at all with some real reasoning behind it regarding me and others. You know who I am now, great. Why does that make you feel better? REASONS, Stutters. I require them.

Remind me once again as to your regular activity patterns? You're supposed to be better or worse on weekends, I forget.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 14 2013 18:19 GMT
#1294
Worse on weekends and days where my girlfriend and I are both off. Yesterday was spring cleaning and getting lost in Ikea for three hours lol.

Yeah I've got some stuff coming up before the day post you'll like.

Let me ask you a question though, what do you make of Syl repeatedly mentioning me as a potential vigi?
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 18:21 GMT
#1295
On June 15 2013 03:19 Stutters695 wrote:
Worse on weekends and days where my girlfriend and I are both off. Yesterday was spring cleaning and getting lost in Ikea for three hours lol.

Yeah I've got some stuff coming up before the day post you'll like.

Let me ask you a question though, what do you make of Syl repeatedly mentioning me as a potential vigi?

I already know he's scum so that particular interaction with you means nothing to me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 14 2013 18:51 GMT
#1296
Regarding why I think you're town, this post is a great example.

You called out my posting for all the right reasons. You're open to explanations but when you ask questions you're clearly showing a scum mindset behind the person you're questioning. I can go more in depth if you want but I'd rather spend that time on people I still suspect.


On June 14 2013 02:09 GravityMan wrote:
I don't like your new 'I'm mad as hell and I'm not taking it anymore' persona. It's not getting you anywhere.
Tone it down, broski.

I originally had you as scum because your return to the thread when Vayne was trying to fake you out or some shit looked absolutely awful. Like, telling someone you'd lynch them after you're dead is hilariously bad. Not a scumslip I guess but it clearly showed that you were rattled. 'Survival instincts' is more a scum thing than a town thing.

Now what makes YOU think Shiao is scum?
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2013 13:16 Stutters695 wrote:
On June 13 2013 12:47 goodkarma wrote:
@Stutters:

Your assessment of Vayne isn't entirely unreasonable, but the aggressive fashion in which you did it feels off to me. Also if this was what you were thinking, why didn't it come up much sooner?

On June 13 2013 08:04 Stutters695 wrote:
I was thinking at the hallway point of the day but given how little interaction he's had period a flip of either type really wouldn't guarantee any info. It also lets us plan around worst case scenario (3 scum team) and a mislynch today+nk+vig shot would knock us down to six total which would be endgame.

I think we can hit scum today but I'd rather plan around the worst case, especially since GK is so coinflippy.


Stutters, would you mind briefly explaining how as town you would propose I get vigie'd if it indeed is true that we'd be at endgame tomorrow in your above scenario? You mention me to be coinflippy, yet were anxious earlier to vig me anyway... This doesn't make much sense to me if indeed the situation is as dire as you describe it.

Finally, Shao was your top scumread, but that was quite a while ago. Is he still your top scumread now?

By paragraph

Because before he was mayor there wasn't anything he could do that would objectively hurt. Threatening to vig anyone for any reason except a solid scumread is retarded and incredibly anti-town and worst case could cost us the game if he actually shoots. It's simply I felt his vig threats were causing were significantly more danger to town than the possible derailing of discussion by calling him out on it.

This is why I wanted you to be viged after the flip. If it's town we re-evaluate our options and determine if it's an acceptable risk or abstain. If we hit scum then a vig on you (considering you were borderline worthless to that point ) really wouldn't have hurt us since we had to deal with you at some point.

I'm honestly not sure on him anymore, I need to brood on it some. A big portion of my case was how he handled jampis lynch, but because I was doing it over filters I didn't realize that he had voted minutes to the lynch. I'm still leaning scum on him but I'm not comfortable pushing it without looking into it more after I'm off work.

He has done a shit ton more analysis and put more effort into the game than you have. Your point regarding his reaction to jampi has some merit but that's all you've offered. His reads coincide somewhat with mine, and while on its own that isn't exactly a towntell, if he's helping me lynch BH I sure as hell am not going to turn on him and call him scum.
You, Sylencia and BH are all on my list right now, and as I mentioned, Sylencia's recent posting has put him higher on the scumlist than you.

Anything else, good sir? Anyone you're going to be voting for today?

GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 18:58 GMT
#1297
On June 15 2013 03:51 Stutters695 wrote:
Regarding why I think you're town, this post is a great example.

You called out my posting for all the right reasons. You're open to explanations but when you ask questions you're clearly showing a scum mindset behind the person you're questioning. I can go more in depth if you want but I'd rather spend that time on people I still suspect.


Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 02:09 GravityMan wrote:
I don't like your new 'I'm mad as hell and I'm not taking it anymore' persona. It's not getting you anywhere.
Tone it down, broski.

I originally had you as scum because your return to the thread when Vayne was trying to fake you out or some shit looked absolutely awful. Like, telling someone you'd lynch them after you're dead is hilariously bad. Not a scumslip I guess but it clearly showed that you were rattled. 'Survival instincts' is more a scum thing than a town thing.

Now what makes YOU think Shiao is scum?
On June 13 2013 13:16 Stutters695 wrote:
On June 13 2013 12:47 goodkarma wrote:
@Stutters:

Your assessment of Vayne isn't entirely unreasonable, but the aggressive fashion in which you did it feels off to me. Also if this was what you were thinking, why didn't it come up much sooner?

On June 13 2013 08:04 Stutters695 wrote:
I was thinking at the hallway point of the day but given how little interaction he's had period a flip of either type really wouldn't guarantee any info. It also lets us plan around worst case scenario (3 scum team) and a mislynch today+nk+vig shot would knock us down to six total which would be endgame.

I think we can hit scum today but I'd rather plan around the worst case, especially since GK is so coinflippy.


Stutters, would you mind briefly explaining how as town you would propose I get vigie'd if it indeed is true that we'd be at endgame tomorrow in your above scenario? You mention me to be coinflippy, yet were anxious earlier to vig me anyway... This doesn't make much sense to me if indeed the situation is as dire as you describe it.

Finally, Shao was your top scumread, but that was quite a while ago. Is he still your top scumread now?

By paragraph

Because before he was mayor there wasn't anything he could do that would objectively hurt. Threatening to vig anyone for any reason except a solid scumread is retarded and incredibly anti-town and worst case could cost us the game if he actually shoots. It's simply I felt his vig threats were causing were significantly more danger to town than the possible derailing of discussion by calling him out on it.

This is why I wanted you to be viged after the flip. If it's town we re-evaluate our options and determine if it's an acceptable risk or abstain. If we hit scum then a vig on you (considering you were borderline worthless to that point ) really wouldn't have hurt us since we had to deal with you at some point.

I'm honestly not sure on him anymore, I need to brood on it some. A big portion of my case was how he handled jampis lynch, but because I was doing it over filters I didn't realize that he had voted minutes to the lynch. I'm still leaning scum on him but I'm not comfortable pushing it without looking into it more after I'm off work.

He has done a shit ton more analysis and put more effort into the game than you have. Your point regarding his reaction to jampi has some merit but that's all you've offered. His reads coincide somewhat with mine, and while on its own that isn't exactly a towntell, if he's helping me lynch BH I sure as hell am not going to turn on him and call him scum.
You, Sylencia and BH are all on my list right now, and as I mentioned, Sylencia's recent posting has put him higher on the scumlist than you.

Anything else, good sir? Anyone you're going to be voting for today?


Alright, go ahead.
This post made me think about something I may have to take into account later.
I await the post that you think I'll like. This is probably my last post until shortly before deadline unless I can phonepost a lil'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 15 2013 00:32 GMT
#1298
This is three part (shiao, syl, gk in that order). I might not get to the other two parts before the flip/possibly tonight, but tomorrow at the latest. Because I'm phone posting I won't be quoting the posts but I'll explain the issues I see as I go, kind of steaming my thoughts.

First the mayor campaign is null. The first post I'm looking at is his vote on Vayne d1. One of his more town posts. I don't have anything bad to say about it except that it was early and thus easier to paint posting as scummy because there is less to explain.

He's not very committed on the jampi lynch, eh it was a cluster fuck.

Where he calls for the vig shot on me for"flying under the radar" is where I get concerned. He isn't calling for it on grounds of anything scummy I've done and town and scum both fly under the radar every game. Saying he's not familiar with my meta makes me think he is preparing for an out of I was condemned.

He doesn't decide to say that the shot should wait until hours later. Why is that? Pretty obvious to me that more discussion pre-lynch is good.


Battery on my phone is about to die. Posting this and I'll pick up where I left off later.
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 15 2013 00:57 GMT
#1299
The time draws near.
WHAT WILL YOU DO, SCUM?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
June 15 2013 01:34 GMT
#1300
Afaik there is no Rb right? I'll explain why I thought stutters was big when I get on a comp, and but basically it was those posts about vane saying he'd shoot immediately after the lynch then correcting himself
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 234
NeuroSwarm 168
FoxeR 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3230
Leta 1555
Bale 57
Shine 18
Other Games
summit1g7059
JimRising 551
WinterStarcraft362
ViBE148
Mew2King14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta20
• Light_VIP 16
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo558
Other Games
• Scarra842
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 51m
Patches Events
11h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 51m
OSC
19h 51m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.