• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:09
CEST 05:09
KST 12:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8281 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 71 Next
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 14:39 GMT
#1261
I'm pretty sure I've figured out exactly what's going on.
Vayne had to abandon his scumteam on short notice.
On June 14 2013 12:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
Well, as stated ill be shooting GM unless a lot of people object it. please respond quickly as ill be without internet in about 14ish hours for a few days.

He took the shot because of the above circumstances which I noted; Oats was probably the person he figured he may have been least likely to get flak for given his brief 'yolo' explanation. Again, he couldn't shoot Axle/Shiao 'cuz obvtown, not me 'cause wanted mislynch, which leaves the rest of scum in GK/Sylencia/Stutters.
I was wrong earlier, the shot wasn't taken to protect Sylencia and I know whyyyyy

Scum gon' hafta shoot me because I have this game figured out :D :D :D :D :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
June 14 2013 14:59 GMT
#1262
Make sure you send your actions to all three co-hosts. Everyone who has sent their actions so far is ok, but others will need to send it to all three. You have 10 hours (until [time]1900 PDT]) to send those actions in. Thanks.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
June 14 2013 15:02 GMT
#1263
Why not just explain it then o_o
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
June 14 2013 15:03 GMT
#1264
oh as in that's your explanation nvm, but yeah GK not me or stutters im pretty sure
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 15:16 GMT
#1265
On June 15 2013 00:03 Sylencia wrote:
oh as in that's your explanation nvm, but yeah GK not me or stutters im pretty sure

lololol nope that's just part of it. I'd rather just WIFOM the hell out of you guys and you can decide whether I've actually figured you out or not.
(hint: I did)
I have to determine if the rest of my brilliant explanation works before I reveal it. In any case, VA dies tomorrow whether I'm right or wrong about my supersecret explanation because he scumclaimed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
June 14 2013 15:22 GMT
#1266
Am I town or scum in your brilliant explanation I'm so curious :D
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 14 2013 15:25 GMT
#1267
I'm here, Jesus Christ what happened.
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 15:29 GMT
#1268
Whoa what?
Stutters is in this game?
St-st-stutters, who is scum?

Sylencia your reading comprehension leaves much to be desired.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 15:30 GMT
#1269
I'm in such a good mood right now.
I'm taking up BH's mantle of /Dunkmaster
FEAR FOR YOUR LIVES SCUMTEAM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 14 2013 15:33 GMT
#1270
Leaving this in case of getting shot tonight

Lynch like this please:
Vayne-->Sylencia-->GK/Stutters

Why not the others?
Axle is the most fucking obvious town this game has ever seen (maybe besides hapa), I don't even know how you can get a notion of him being scum. Like wtf? you serious?

GM is pretty surely on the townside as well.
For all the harping on how he is obvious scum I still fail to see any meaningful scummy behavior out of his. Especially since he dropped the robot persona, also he is one of the sane people left...




Vayne
if that scumclaim shot has not been enough I consider you read my case on D1 and compare it to his play until then. He is obvious scum. Like fucking lynch the shit out of him.

Sylencia is scum for the reasons I already disclosed earlier just before the deadline.

GK/Stutters
By virtue of elimination must be the last scum if there is a 3-man team. Lynch into them last and then take a good hard look , who is scummier. I know I voiced suspicions earlier on stutters and discarded GK as lurker, but since axle and gm are town not much left. If we get to this point just take good hard looks at them and look at overall thread behavior then. I don't think I will be around for lylo or mylo since it's either me or axle getting shot tonight
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 15:35 GMT
#1271
Godspeed, sweet ShiaoPi.
I will remember you always.
/tear
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 14 2013 15:36 GMT
#1272
TLDR-version:



Axle
GM

Stutters
GK

Sylencia
Vayne



Most townie on top descending to most scummy
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 14 2013 15:37 GMT
#1273
On June 15 2013 00:25 Stutters695 wrote:
I'm here, Jesus Christ what happened.


ya what happend indeed. Go reread and some comments after please
Also I have been asking you for like the millionth time what makes me scummy...
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 15:37 GMT
#1274
Shiao actually before you go we should look into Stutters/GK now to see who's more likely to be scum. Makes it easier to re-evaluate when the time actually comes to lynch into them.
Off the bat I would think Stutters is more likely but I gotta look to be sure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 14 2013 15:38 GMT
#1275
Yes that's the reason why I am still here as well.
Waiting for stutters to finish catching up
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
June 14 2013 15:41 GMT
#1276
If there's 3 man scum team it must be GK Stutters Vayne, sorry to disappoint but I'm not scum :{

That said though, I do hope it's only a 2 man scum team since I want to believe Stutters is town (and a vig at that!)
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 15:54 GMT
#1277
Yeah Syl, just looked through you again. You're the only one to call me town when people start suspecting me, you call Vayne scum early, you call BH town because of his 'contributions?'
Makes no sense from a standpoint of someone who doesn't already know the alignments.

Scum.

On to Stutters/GK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 15:57 GMT
#1278
GK did you read your role PM this game?
I'm in the middle of reading you and I has some questions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
June 14 2013 16:00 GMT
#1279
If I was scum why would I be calling out Vayne and why wouldn't I be sheeping onto BH on yesterday's vote? Calling out Vayne wasn't even my idea, it was BH's, I just agreed with it but how does that even make sense from a scum PoV, if I was scumbuddies with Vayne, I'd just roll with it until he gets caught out, or unwillingly die to his mayor power since his plays have been lackluster this game.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 14 2013 16:04 GMT
#1280
Vayne. Syl is giving me weird vibes, I'm not sure he's scum though. I need to really look at him. I'm not sure I understand why he keeps saying I'm not scum and why the hell he thinks I'm blue.
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 234
NeuroSwarm 168
FoxeR 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3230
Leta 1555
Bale 57
Shine 18
Other Games
summit1g7059
JimRising 551
WinterStarcraft362
ViBE148
Mew2King14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta20
• Light_VIP 16
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo558
Other Games
• Scarra842
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 51m
Patches Events
11h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 51m
OSC
19h 51m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.