• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:16
CEST 10:16
KST 17:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7978 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 23:18 GMT
#1010
wat? Prome talked to us all the time in Les Mis. Trying to make it seem like something stupid isn't helping you. It could have easily been a slip up.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 12 2013 23:39 GMT
#1015
I've called pretty much everyone scum at one point this game, I don't have any good reads. Either they are lurking or we are just spamming, not much to go off of. Obvious night kill, unsuspicious day kill. There's nowhere to go from here really.

Stutters' aggressiveness in this thread is disconcerting I suppose, I don't even know who sylencia is he posts so little.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2013 20:22 GMT
#1142
If one of you gets lynched, I am shooting the other after immediately if the lynched is town, I think we can agree on that.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2013 20:27 GMT
#1149
On June 14 2013 05:24 Blazinghand wrote:
like VA here's my question for you. if I get lynched and flip town, why does that make GM scum if you already think my case against him is bad?


if neither of you is scum then my all lurker scum team is correct but only oats seems to care about that...also Hapa's top scumread was GM so I'd sheep him at this point.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2013 20:29 GMT
#1152
The fact that there are people voting along the lines of GM/BH gives me good hope that one of you is scum though. If neither of you was scum there wouldn't be as much discussion and they would just let us implode. So I feel pretty good about one of you being scum/3rd party
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2013 20:30 GMT
#1154
On June 14 2013 05:29 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 05:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 14 2013 05:24 Blazinghand wrote:
like VA here's my question for you. if I get lynched and flip town, why does that make GM scum if you already think my case against him is bad?


if neither of you is scum then my all lurker scum team is correct but only oats seems to care about that...also Hapa's top scumread was GM so I'd sheep him at this point.


you really take every opportunity to take no responsibility at all for your actions huh


oh no don't ATE me my weakness! Oh wait I have no emotions. Better luck next time.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2013 20:40 GMT
#1162
yawn, BH is the reason I don't give a shit about this game. He's just unpleasant to play with. Can't wait to shoot him tbh.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2013 20:41 GMT
#1163
lets see if he can go 3 posts without insulting somebody
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2013 20:46 GMT
#1166
I would just do it if I didn't care about other people's playing experiences, its not really fair to the other people putting in effort like oats/axle/shaio/etc.

Hopefully they decide on a lynch soon.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2013 20:50 GMT
#1171
On June 14 2013 05:46 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 05:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
yawn, BH is the reason I don't give a shit about this game. He's just unpleasant to play with. Can't wait to shoot him tbh.


can't wait to shoot me... because you think GM is going to flip town?


Sure. Your 2 scumreads are Hapa's only scumread and what everyone else thought was scum before my claim as your 2nd scumread. You have no independent reads and are just following the flow of the thread. For some one that's so opinionated you'd think you would have something to original to say given you've been harping on others for it all game.

I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2013 20:55 GMT
#1173
At this point you are being lynched so I won't even have to shoot you. I will do the courtesy of shooting GM instead if that is what you wish if you are truly town.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2013 21:53 GMT
#1178
And that is the pitfall of associating personality with being scum. The reason everyone wants to lynch me on day one in every single game.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 14 2013 03:49 GMT
#1216
Well, as stated ill be shooting GM unless a lot of people object it. please respond quickly as ill be without internet in about 14ish hours for a few days.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 14 2013 04:41 GMT
#1223
On June 14 2013 13:11 Sylencia wrote:
A few days wut - another way to dodge giving any sort of result?


add this to the list of things that makes him scummy GK. I dont necessarily know if I can vig him right now unless there's decent consensus but I wouldn't see him as a terrible shot. Trying to use real life to make some one look guilty is usually scum motivated.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 14 2013 05:31 GMT
#1226
On June 14 2013 14:30 Sylencia wrote:
And if you're planning on shooting me, tell me beforehand thx


any reason why
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 14 2013 05:40 GMT
#1230
I was considering yolo'ing an oats shot, his filter is all kinds of fucked up lol
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 16 2013 22:58 GMT
#1404
gg thanks for hosting
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 17 2013 04:24 GMT
#1407
On June 17 2013 12:26 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2013 21:14 Sylencia wrote:
town just needs to be less close minded


In my mind there are always possibilities. (Some of them are there because i am bad at the game and think stuff possible/plausible that isnt.(see previous games for numerous examples))

In this game near the end I said + Show Spoiler +
Ok.
Vayne shot pre-emptively ending the days discussions.
That has scum motivations and achieves a scum purpose ending discussion.

But why Vayne did it matters. Is he bad? or scum.
I want to know as well.

I don't however want todays discussion terminated and tomorrows as well because it is decided
as a fete accompli that we are going to lynch him.

even that is not all of the things that were, to me, possible.

I am sure some of the other things, are silly as they involve me guessing what Vayne was guessing was going on, and that doubles the error. Here you(the reader) try...
What for instance would Vayne do if he thought there was small chance I was scum. Yoloing shot on me and being wrong would have been absolutely game losing. Hitting my scum buddy.. could open up the connections. Or if i was town hitting person who might be hiding in plain sight and had me totally fooled might...
Once you open your mind and remember the other person making the decisions has different information and guesses about what is going on to you, I find the game becomes more complex, that is one of the reasons I used to freeze in headlights.

Note to vayne: No need to spoil anything by saying why. The point of the above is not to know why but to see why wondering is important. Of course if you want you can say why or not.


Doubt anyone will believe me but take it for what its worth:

I secretly wanted to shoot you the entire game since you were basically playing one of my favorite scum metas, where you just ask a bunch of useless questions the whole game that seem townie. I wrote it off as how you play though since Hapa townread you and my downfall this game was putting too much weight into what Hapa thought. Didn't think shaio or GK was scum.

What caused me to shoot Oats was his flipflopping on the BH lynch, go through his filter around that time and it just looks ridiculous. I had to shoot him on sight.

I played terrible and I will be the first to admit it, just not during the game.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 75
EnDerr 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2481
Rain 1595
FanTaSy 418
Yoon 95
Soma 92
Mong 60
Killer 49
NotJumperer 44
Bale 41
Hm[arnc] 28
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
Sharp 20
Shinee 18
yabsab 14
Stork 9
Noble 5
Dota 2
Fuzer 70
League of Legends
JimRising 501
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss429
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King180
Other Games
summit1g8605
olofmeister1112
ceh9436
Happy265
KnowMe130
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick688
BasetradeTV173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2229
League of Legends
• Rush1146
• Lourlo1054
• Stunt484
Other Games
• Shiphtur852
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 44m
INu's Battles
2h 44m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 44m
OSC
13h 59m
Replay Cast
14h 44m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.