• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:10
CEST 05:10
KST 12:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8303 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 71 Next
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 13 2013 20:39 GMT
#1161
On June 14 2013 05:36 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 05:31 GravityMan wrote:
On June 14 2013 05:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 14 2013 05:26 GravityMan wrote:
On June 14 2013 05:24 Blazinghand wrote:
Why

Oh wait, you don't like this? Afraid all of a sudden?

What's wrong with your case BH?


The point is I don't think you're 100% scum. I'd rather lynch VA today, but that's simply not possible. And what happens if I get lynched and flip town, and it turns out that somehow you're town and VA just shoots you saying "I guess BH was actually town, he must be right"

the point is, VA can't just do that without commenting on the objective merits of both our cases. he can't say the only thing holding him back from shooting either of us is the fact that (cases not withstanding) he's not sure if our cases are town or scum motivated.

VA is basically confirmed scum.

I hate to consider this but now I have to think.
He is certainly not 'confirmed' anything, but you have a point.

The fact remains that I don't believe we're both town though. I can even tell by the way people have voted today. If we were both town then scum would be completely content to sit back and let the sparks fly but there have been other topics of conversation all day, and not a whole lot of blind sheeping of either of us. Because I know that I am town that still makes me believe that you must be scum.


This is definitely shit logic, given that half the thread is lurking and VA has basically been sitting on his ass.

You have zero right to say anything about lurking. You have done dick all for most of the game. Yes VA hasn't done shit either but you have no right to call him out on that.

So tell me, did we cook up that shit logic together in the scum QT?

As far as faking the claim that's a stupid gamble to take as scum and from what you know of VA's scumgame, isn't he better than that?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2013 20:40 GMT
#1162
yawn, BH is the reason I don't give a shit about this game. He's just unpleasant to play with. Can't wait to shoot him tbh.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2013 20:41 GMT
#1163
lets see if he can go 3 posts without insulting somebody
I come in for the scraps
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 13 2013 20:42 GMT
#1164
On June 14 2013 05:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
yawn, BH is the reason I don't give a shit about this game. He's just unpleasant to play with. Can't wait to shoot him tbh.

I would say just fucking do it, but that doesn't seem like a good idea since the thread is so divided atm. I at least would want to show people they were wrong about me before shooting him, or give them the chance to see that for themselves and lynch him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 13 2013 20:46 GMT
#1165
On June 14 2013 05:39 GravityMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 05:36 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 14 2013 05:31 GravityMan wrote:
On June 14 2013 05:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 14 2013 05:26 GravityMan wrote:
On June 14 2013 05:24 Blazinghand wrote:
Why

Oh wait, you don't like this? Afraid all of a sudden?

What's wrong with your case BH?


The point is I don't think you're 100% scum. I'd rather lynch VA today, but that's simply not possible. And what happens if I get lynched and flip town, and it turns out that somehow you're town and VA just shoots you saying "I guess BH was actually town, he must be right"

the point is, VA can't just do that without commenting on the objective merits of both our cases. he can't say the only thing holding him back from shooting either of us is the fact that (cases not withstanding) he's not sure if our cases are town or scum motivated.

VA is basically confirmed scum.

I hate to consider this but now I have to think.
He is certainly not 'confirmed' anything, but you have a point.

The fact remains that I don't believe we're both town though. I can even tell by the way people have voted today. If we were both town then scum would be completely content to sit back and let the sparks fly but there have been other topics of conversation all day, and not a whole lot of blind sheeping of either of us. Because I know that I am town that still makes me believe that you must be scum.


This is definitely shit logic, given that half the thread is lurking and VA has basically been sitting on his ass.

You have zero right to say anything about lurking. You have done dick all for most of the game. Yes VA hasn't done shit either but you have no right to call him out on that.

So tell me, did we cook up that shit logic together in the scum QT?

As far as faking the claim that's a stupid gamble to take as scum and from what you know of VA's scumgame, isn't he better than that?


1) even if I haven't been contributing a whole lot, that doesn't mean what i've said isn't true objectively.

2) I'm not drawing associative tells between unflipped players. My scumread on you and on VA are independent.

3) honestly if he thought he was gonna get lynched it's a fine gamble to make as scum
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2013 20:46 GMT
#1166
I would just do it if I didn't care about other people's playing experiences, its not really fair to the other people putting in effort like oats/axle/shaio/etc.

Hopefully they decide on a lynch soon.
I come in for the scraps
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 13 2013 20:46 GMT
#1167
If I get the chance between now and deadline I'll try to expand upon the point I was making about what scum BH's goals are in the thread and when.

You'll notice now that there is not a 'clear' mislynch option he is actually forced to come back and try a little rather than simply be content to shit things up. He obviously had no reason to come back and do anything at all until recently because he is set to be lynched. He was content to continue doing nothing until the wagon on himself picked up steam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 13 2013 20:46 GMT
#1168
On June 14 2013 05:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
yawn, BH is the reason I don't give a shit about this game. He's just unpleasant to play with. Can't wait to shoot him tbh.


can't wait to shoot me... because you think GM is going to flip town?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 13 2013 20:48 GMT
#1169
On June 14 2013 05:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
I would just do it if I didn't care about other people's playing experiences, its not really fair to the other people putting in effort like oats/axle/shaio/etc.

Hopefully they decide on a lynch soon.


you don't have any input and aren't going to try to convince other players?

wtf is this an episode of the twilight zone or what
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 13 2013 20:49 GMT
#1170
I don't even know what to say. VA is trying SO HARD not to take responsibility for anything: the lynch, his shot, and so on. He's really just scum and it's a damn shame we can't lynch him today.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2013 20:50 GMT
#1171
On June 14 2013 05:46 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 05:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
yawn, BH is the reason I don't give a shit about this game. He's just unpleasant to play with. Can't wait to shoot him tbh.


can't wait to shoot me... because you think GM is going to flip town?


Sure. Your 2 scumreads are Hapa's only scumread and what everyone else thought was scum before my claim as your 2nd scumread. You have no independent reads and are just following the flow of the thread. For some one that's so opinionated you'd think you would have something to original to say given you've been harping on others for it all game.

I come in for the scraps
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 13 2013 20:53 GMT
#1172
On June 14 2013 05:50 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 05:46 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 14 2013 05:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
yawn, BH is the reason I don't give a shit about this game. He's just unpleasant to play with. Can't wait to shoot him tbh.


can't wait to shoot me... because you think GM is going to flip town?


Sure. Your 2 scumreads are Hapa's only scumread and what everyone else thought was scum before my claim as your 2nd scumread. You have no independent reads and are just following the flow of the thread. For some one that's so opinionated you'd think you would have something to original to say given you've been harping on others for it all game.



And you're shooting me because GM is going to flip town, not because you want to take responsibility blah blah blah ur scum gg
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2013 20:55 GMT
#1173
At this point you are being lynched so I won't even have to shoot you. I will do the courtesy of shooting GM instead if that is what you wish if you are truly town.
I come in for the scraps
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 13 2013 21:01 GMT
#1174
On June 14 2013 05:55 VayneAuthority wrote:
At this point you are being lynched so I won't even have to shoot you. I will do the courtesy of shooting GM instead if that is what you wish if you are truly town.


jesus christ you don't really get it do you

shoot whoever you think is the scummiest. do it now.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
June 13 2013 21:22 GMT
#1175
Notice to all players:

Day 2 will end about 10 minutes early at 01:50 GMT (+00:00). If anyone has concerns, please let me know.

Thank you.
Grubby's #1 Fan
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 13 2013 21:29 GMT
#1176
On June 14 2013 06:01 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 05:55 VayneAuthority wrote:
At this point you are being lynched so I won't even have to shoot you. I will do the courtesy of shooting GM instead if that is what you wish if you are truly town.


jesus christ you don't really get it do you

shoot whoever you think is the scummiest. do it now.

Remember this?
No.
On June 14 2013 05:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
I would just do it if I didn't care about other people's playing experiences, its not really fair to the other people putting in effort like oats/axle/shaio/etc.

Hopefully they decide on a lynch soon.

Let the rest of the thread show up and we can all decide what to do about the shot. If people agree to take the shot early, then let it be done. Haste is not going to get us anywhere.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 13 2013 21:48 GMT
#1177
It's like blindingly obvious that VA is going out of his way to not lead or to contribute thoughts that are from himself at all. If I could vote to lynch VA today I would.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2013 21:53 GMT
#1178
And that is the pitfall of associating personality with being scum. The reason everyone wants to lynch me on day one in every single game.
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 13 2013 22:10 GMT
#1179
On June 14 2013 06:48 Blazinghand wrote:
It's like blindingly obvious that VA is going out of his way to not lead or to contribute thoughts that are from himself at all. If I could vote to lynch VA today I would.

So then you think VA and I are a likely scumteam?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 00:01 GMT
#1180
On June 14 2013 07:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 06:48 Blazinghand wrote:
It's like blindingly obvious that VA is going out of his way to not lead or to contribute thoughts that are from himself at all. If I could vote to lynch VA today I would.

So then you think VA and I are a likely scumteam?

Quoted for filter.

It's getting pretty near to deadline and I may or may not be around.

Can we try to come to some sort of consolidation so we can figure out what to do with the shot?
This is a little bit ridiculous. The fuck is everyone?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 234
NeuroSwarm 168
FoxeR 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3230
Leta 1555
Bale 57
Shine 18
Other Games
summit1g7059
JimRising 551
WinterStarcraft362
ViBE148
Mew2King14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta20
• Light_VIP 16
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo558
Other Games
• Scarra842
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 51m
Patches Events
11h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 51m
OSC
19h 51m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.