• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:52
CEST 05:52
KST 12:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7536 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 71 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 13 2013 20:14 GMT
#1141
LOL GM
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2013 20:22 GMT
#1142
If one of you gets lynched, I am shooting the other after immediately if the lynched is town, I think we can agree on that.
I come in for the scraps
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 13 2013 20:24 GMT
#1143
Why
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 13 2013 20:24 GMT
#1144
like VA here's my question for you. if I get lynched and flip town, why does that make GM scum if you already think my case against him is bad?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 13 2013 20:25 GMT
#1145
On June 14 2013 05:22 VayneAuthority wrote:
If one of you gets lynched, I am shooting the other after immediately if the lynched is town, I think we can agree on that.

Deal.
I'll have to accept the 1 for 1 right now even if it may not be quite optimal...thought it would be better if you lynch BH first so the shot doesn't have to go to waste in that case but yeah.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 13 2013 20:26 GMT
#1146
or if GM flips town, does that make his case against me somehow good? Like, basically what you're saying is you aren't gonna comment on the merits of my case against GM (or vice versa) and just shoot the other one?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 13 2013 20:26 GMT
#1147
On June 14 2013 05:24 Blazinghand wrote:
Why

Oh wait, you don't like this? Afraid all of a sudden?

What's wrong with your case BH?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 13 2013 20:27 GMT
#1148
On June 14 2013 05:26 Blazinghand wrote:
or if GM flips town, does that make his case against me somehow good? Like, basically what you're saying is you aren't gonna comment on the merits of my case against GM (or vice versa) and just shoot the other one?

The point is my cases of had complete merit against you all game. Axle makes a point in that in order to smurf I was forced to be slightly misleading but he discounts the town perspective of all that I've done.
You haven't offered anything that hasn't been instantly refuted.
You have still done NOTHING.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2013 20:27 GMT
#1149
On June 14 2013 05:24 Blazinghand wrote:
like VA here's my question for you. if I get lynched and flip town, why does that make GM scum if you already think my case against him is bad?


if neither of you is scum then my all lurker scum team is correct but only oats seems to care about that...also Hapa's top scumread was GM so I'd sheep him at this point.
I come in for the scraps
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 13 2013 20:28 GMT
#1150
On June 14 2013 05:26 GravityMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 05:24 Blazinghand wrote:
Why

Oh wait, you don't like this? Afraid all of a sudden?

What's wrong with your case BH?


The point is I don't think you're 100% scum. I'd rather lynch VA today, but that's simply not possible. And what happens if I get lynched and flip town, and it turns out that somehow you're town and VA just shoots you saying "I guess BH was actually town, he must be right"

the point is, VA can't just do that without commenting on the objective merits of both our cases. he can't say the only thing holding him back from shooting either of us is the fact that (cases not withstanding) he's not sure if our cases are town or scum motivated.

VA is basically confirmed scum.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 13 2013 20:29 GMT
#1151
On June 14 2013 05:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 05:24 Blazinghand wrote:
like VA here's my question for you. if I get lynched and flip town, why does that make GM scum if you already think my case against him is bad?


if neither of you is scum then my all lurker scum team is correct but only oats seems to care about that...also Hapa's top scumread was GM so I'd sheep him at this point.


you really take every opportunity to take no responsibility at all for your actions huh
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2013 20:29 GMT
#1152
The fact that there are people voting along the lines of GM/BH gives me good hope that one of you is scum though. If neither of you was scum there wouldn't be as much discussion and they would just let us implode. So I feel pretty good about one of you being scum/3rd party
I come in for the scraps
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 13 2013 20:30 GMT
#1153
On June 14 2013 05:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
The fact that there are people voting along the lines of GM/BH gives me good hope that one of you is scum though. If neither of you was scum there wouldn't be as much discussion and they would just let us implode. So I feel pretty good about one of you being scum/3rd party


scum wouldn't be able to distinguish "3p vs townie" from "townie vs townie" so really you only feel good about one of us being scum. and even so that's shit logic.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2013 20:30 GMT
#1154
On June 14 2013 05:29 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 05:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 14 2013 05:24 Blazinghand wrote:
like VA here's my question for you. if I get lynched and flip town, why does that make GM scum if you already think my case against him is bad?


if neither of you is scum then my all lurker scum team is correct but only oats seems to care about that...also Hapa's top scumread was GM so I'd sheep him at this point.


you really take every opportunity to take no responsibility at all for your actions huh


oh no don't ATE me my weakness! Oh wait I have no emotions. Better luck next time.
I come in for the scraps
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 13 2013 20:31 GMT
#1155
On June 14 2013 05:28 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 05:26 GravityMan wrote:
On June 14 2013 05:24 Blazinghand wrote:
Why

Oh wait, you don't like this? Afraid all of a sudden?

What's wrong with your case BH?


The point is I don't think you're 100% scum. I'd rather lynch VA today, but that's simply not possible. And what happens if I get lynched and flip town, and it turns out that somehow you're town and VA just shoots you saying "I guess BH was actually town, he must be right"

the point is, VA can't just do that without commenting on the objective merits of both our cases. he can't say the only thing holding him back from shooting either of us is the fact that (cases not withstanding) he's not sure if our cases are town or scum motivated.

VA is basically confirmed scum.

I hate to consider this but now I have to think.
He is certainly not 'confirmed' anything, but you have a point.

The fact remains that I don't believe we're both town though. I can even tell by the way people have voted today. If we were both town then scum would be completely content to sit back and let the sparks fly but there have been other topics of conversation all day, and not a whole lot of blind sheeping of either of us. Because I know that I am town that still makes me believe that you must be scum.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 13 2013 20:32 GMT
#1156
On June 14 2013 05:30 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 05:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
The fact that there are people voting along the lines of GM/BH gives me good hope that one of you is scum though. If neither of you was scum there wouldn't be as much discussion and they would just let us implode. So I feel pretty good about one of you being scum/3rd party


scum wouldn't be able to distinguish "3p vs townie" from "townie vs townie" so really you only feel good about one of us being scum. and even so that's shit logic.

lol apparently VA and I have the same shit logic.
Guess we're both scum and GG, right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 13 2013 20:36 GMT
#1157
On June 14 2013 05:31 GravityMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 05:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 14 2013 05:26 GravityMan wrote:
On June 14 2013 05:24 Blazinghand wrote:
Why

Oh wait, you don't like this? Afraid all of a sudden?

What's wrong with your case BH?


The point is I don't think you're 100% scum. I'd rather lynch VA today, but that's simply not possible. And what happens if I get lynched and flip town, and it turns out that somehow you're town and VA just shoots you saying "I guess BH was actually town, he must be right"

the point is, VA can't just do that without commenting on the objective merits of both our cases. he can't say the only thing holding him back from shooting either of us is the fact that (cases not withstanding) he's not sure if our cases are town or scum motivated.

VA is basically confirmed scum.

I hate to consider this but now I have to think.
He is certainly not 'confirmed' anything, but you have a point.

The fact remains that I don't believe we're both town though. I can even tell by the way people have voted today. If we were both town then scum would be completely content to sit back and let the sparks fly but there have been other topics of conversation all day, and not a whole lot of blind sheeping of either of us. Because I know that I am town that still makes me believe that you must be scum.


This is definitely shit logic, given that half the thread is lurking and VA has basically been sitting on his ass.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 13 2013 20:36 GMT
#1158
Oh and by the way Vayne, Hapa's top scumread D1 was jampi.
Just sayin'. He's good but this game what we saw of him he didn't really get us anywhere.
Sheeping dead people doesn't always work.
If people had sheeped BH in Les Mafia they still would have lost because he though GK was scum.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 13 2013 20:36 GMT
#1159
On June 14 2013 05:32 GravityMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 05:30 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 14 2013 05:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
The fact that there are people voting along the lines of GM/BH gives me good hope that one of you is scum though. If neither of you was scum there wouldn't be as much discussion and they would just let us implode. So I feel pretty good about one of you being scum/3rd party


scum wouldn't be able to distinguish "3p vs townie" from "townie vs townie" so really you only feel good about one of us being scum. and even so that's shit logic.

lol apparently VA and I have the same shit logic.
Guess we're both scum and GG, right?


shit logic is not alignment-indicative, but it IS shit logic.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 13 2013 20:37 GMT
#1160
On June 14 2013 05:36 GravityMan wrote:
Oh and by the way Vayne, Hapa's top scumread D1 was jampi.
Just sayin'. He's good but this game what we saw of him he didn't really get us anywhere.
Sheeping dead people doesn't always work.
If people had sheeped BH in Les Mafia they still would have lost because he though GK was scum.


you seem to think for some reason that VA has any idea in this game of having thoughts of his own. No, his goal is to sheep and to follow and abdicate responsibility. there is no counter claim but then again maybe the real cop wants to use his role to actually do things, or maybe there is no cop.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 219
FoxeR 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4210
Leta 1969
Bale 61
Shine 24
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm177
League of Legends
JimRising 598
Other Games
summit1g8287
WinterStarcraft470
ViBE146
Mew2King23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick670
BasetradeTV174
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta26
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo852
Other Games
• Scarra1074
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 8m
Patches Events
11h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 8m
OSC
19h 8m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.