• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:12
CEST 05:12
KST 12:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10272 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 71 Next
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 11 2013 02:22 GMT
#501
On June 11 2013 11:19 Blazinghand wrote:
aww hapa what happened to

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 11:05 Hapahauli wrote:
On June 11 2013 11:03 Blazinghand wrote:
whatever i'm super bad for letting jamp die, and worst part is he might even flip scum then i'm gonna look super bad too.


If he flips scum, it doesn't say much about you. If he flips town, then you're hanging tomorrow.



?

realizing now how wrong you are? yes you are.


Who would you like me to shoot BH?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 11 2013 02:22 GMT
#502
On June 11 2013 11:16 Hapahauli wrote:
Well I'm going to condemn someone tonight. Who should it be?

You realize by doing so you are only further placing the fate of this town into your hands alone?
I am not sure I agree with the usage of this ability at the present time if the strength of a read is not crystal clear.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
June 11 2013 02:23 GMT
#503
Fair enough shiaopi i'll put something together.

FWIW Hapa really thinks i'm town despite what he says. he's just trying to kick my ass and make me be helpful, or else he'd have already shot me. He'd never leave scum alive
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 11 2013 02:23 GMT
#504
On June 11 2013 11:22 GravityMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 11:16 Hapahauli wrote:
Well I'm going to condemn someone tonight. Who should it be?

You realize by doing so you are only further placing the fate of this town into your hands alone?
I am not sure I agree with the usage of this ability at the present time if the strength of a read is not crystal clear.


I have a read, I just want to see if anyone mentions him before I do.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
June 11 2013 02:27 GMT
#505
On June 11 2013 11:16 Hapahauli wrote:
Well I'm going to condemn someone tonight. Who should it be?


I don't understand the implications of the mayor rules yet.
I have never seen their like before.
But yes I think using the once per game mayor power up, is likely best.
it could be game ender if left.

at first blush, target selection using its similarity to normal vigi seems right.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 11 2013 02:27 GMT
#506
for what it is worth i suggest shooting stutters. Have not played with him so i am unfamiliar with his meta. but he has been flying perfectly under the radar and not contributed much
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 11 2013 02:29 GMT
#507
Also for the record, I'm going to use my condemn power as late as possible in the cycle. Give us all enough time to start posting and make this a useful 24 hours.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 11 2013 02:30 GMT
#508
On June 11 2013 11:21 ShiaoPi wrote:
hmpf on jampi, but yeah that happened.
I think it is a good idea to use your powera tonight hapa. no guranteed protection makes you vulnerable now. Better uae it up now.
BH could you like do some coherent thinking? If you are so convinced on oats, do a case, try convincing us instead of jus sayin oats is scum.

The bolded section makes a great deal of sense; it is a great deal of responsibility for one man to bear, however, especially one who largely led a mislynch on the first day of action. I suppose if the man is town-aligned though he is likely to want to use his newfound power for fear of it being transferred to someone who is not friendly to the green cause. It is unfortunate that we do not know whether or not we may be able to protect this Hapahauli either way; were I a different robot I could offer up a Leaf Shield or Star Crash but alas, I am not. My power is only useful for manipulating the very forces that hold the universe together.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 11 2013 02:31 GMT
#509
On June 11 2013 11:23 Blazinghand wrote:
Fair enough shiaopi i'll put something together.

FWIW Hapa really thinks i'm town despite what he says. he's just trying to kick my ass and make me be helpful, or else he'd have already shot me. He'd never leave scum alive


Yes and no. I have a conflicting read on you, in that I think you are being useless and scummy, however you're really really annoying this game and have an attitude that appears not to care about your perception in the thread.

I'm not sure which one outweighs which right now.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 11 2013 02:32 GMT
#510
If you haven't already, I want everyone to tell me who they want shot tonight.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
June 11 2013 02:34 GMT
#511
On June 11 2013 11:29 Hapahauli wrote:
Also for the record, I'm going to use my condemn power as late as possible in the cycle. Give us all enough time to start posting and make this a useful 24 hours.


thanks. (really)
I first need to know.
Who to condemn may be different question to who to lynch,
(vigis AFAIK normally target a slightly different demographic)
but vigis also usually cant hold an open discussion to find information.

So I really suggest (to myself mainly as its obv?) that we are about to have 24 hr day
scum hunting discussion ended by
Hapa shooting someone.

Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 11 2013 02:37 GMT
#512
On June 11 2013 11:23 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 11:22 GravityMan wrote:
On June 11 2013 11:16 Hapahauli wrote:
Well I'm going to condemn someone tonight. Who should it be?

You realize by doing so you are only further placing the fate of this town into your hands alone?
I am not sure I agree with the usage of this ability at the present time if the strength of a read is not crystal clear.


I have a read, I just want to see if anyone mentions him before I do.

I am intrigued by your comment.

On June 11 2013 09:25 Sylencia wrote:
Ok... day 1 claim is unfortunate

##unvote is the obvious first move

GravityMan:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 01:14 GravityMan wrote:
Sylencia.
Hello. If you are not currently otherwise occupied, I have some queries for you that I feel would help me gain a better understand of you. If you would answer them I would be greatly pleased.
Do you have any reads on scum other than this VayneAuthority?
What do you make of the altercation between the Oatsmaster and this Blazinghand?
You mention that you are often lynched early in other games. Why is this?


1) No, not really, everyone is acting really erratically this game and it's making things kind of difficult to work out.
2) That argument was actually rather annoying - flamefests just spam up the thread uselessly and demoralises the town side most of the time. I don't even feel like there was anything productive that came from it...
3) Lurkerish, lynchbait, scum jump on my weak cases etc. etc.

Unless Jampi shows up soon (he said he would be here around now right?), I'm going to put a vote on him going mostly on Hapa's reasoning.

##vote Jampi

I am unsatisfied by Sylencia's answer to be earlier queries of him. To say that 'everyone is acting erratically' is offering absolutely nothing of use to the town, his answer given regarding the earlier altercation was simple and arguably the 'right' answer. He appears afraid to take a stance of his own or speak out and attract attention.

His final point that he is 'lurkerish' and 'lynchbait,' concerns me, however because while this may be true, he is pre-emptively offering up an excuse as to his play in this very game. I certainly do not want to remove anyone from this plane of existence that is a member of the town who may appear to be scum, however given no other options I find it possible that this Sylencia could be a mafia member. At the very least he has not been useful to us thus far, and that is often what vigilante-type roles are used for, are they not?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 11 2013 02:52 GMT
#513
At what point wil DP's slot be mod-killed if no replacement is found?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
June 11 2013 02:56 GMT
#514
Great question Hapa.

Goodkarma will be replacing DP. Starting...now.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 11 2013 02:57 GMT
#515
um. well that was well-timed.

Hai GK - catch up plz and tell me who you want dead with my fancy mayor powers.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 11 2013 03:06 GMT
#516
really surprising flip! Either were dealing with a very lurky scum team here or we just gave scum mayor imo. I think its the former
I come in for the scraps
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 11 2013 03:07 GMT
#517
On June 11 2013 11:52 Hapahauli wrote:
Is the mayoral "condemn" power block-able (either by scum RB or abilities such as the Survivor "shield")?

a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-11 03:08:29
June 11 2013 03:08 GMT
#518
On June 11 2013 12:07 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 11:52 Hapahauli wrote:
Is the mayoral "condemn" power block-able (either by scum RB or abilities such as the Survivor "shield")?




The power can be used at any time during the game and is not RB-able.
Grubby's #1 Fan
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 11 2013 03:08 GMT
#519
I would shoot sylencia or stutters
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2013 03:09 GMT
#520
i wanna
Shoot HAPA.

Hapa why are you so wrong?
Why do you not have any current scum reads?
Why do you bitch fight with BH about nothing?

BH, if that was antagonizing you, you have a really thin skin man.
My logic makes loads of sense, only one of you or Hapa could be scum, and yeah. thats IT.
Dont know how you dont understand that.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings135
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 198
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10381
Terrorterran 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1106
NeuroSwarm197
febbydoto16
League of Legends
JimRising 711
Counter-Strike
taco 317
minikerr40
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King245
hungrybox122
Other Games
summit1g9354
Maynarde219
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick406
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 12
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 174
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo801
• Rush552
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 48m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.