• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:15
CEST 18:15
KST 01:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10012 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 184 Next
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 15:43 GMT
#1141
And misunderstanding BC is pretty easy on that specific part especially after i put the quotes next to each other.

Not like he was all OMGWTFBBQ about it he just put him at null, which is a rather decent place to have BC at imo.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 15:43 GMT
#1142
tldr: meh
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 24 2013 16:32 GMT
#1143
On June 24 2013 23:43 Acrofales wrote:
Why'd everybody go quiet?

Anyway, lets kill Xatalos. Will make a case, but it basically boils down to him not taking a stance on ANYTHING and circumventing every issue with lots of waffle. I had my suspicions of his thread entry, then he lulled me into a false sense of security with his later day posting, and now it just came roaring back with this string of gems:

Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 18:24 Xatalos wrote:
On June 24 2013 10:09 austinmcc wrote:
BC, are you around? If so, you want a present or want your choice to get? Time is limited before presents go in the mail, but will ship it along if I don't hear from you.

NOW ONTO MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS

JEEBUS STOP LYNCHING ME.

If you think you can usually read me and you haven't been able to do so this game, that might be because I'm not normally this absent. As EITHER alignment. Go read my stupid scum games, I'm always trying to plot and direct things and getting shot down when I try to get the scum team to engage in stupid plans, except for CT mafia maybe cuz I replaced in there.

To those who actually think I'm scummy, you guys should knock it off as well. I don't bring presents to people who think I'm scummy except maybe I do. Ugh. Also, not scum.

Gonna sort through the rest of this tomorrow at work.


I agree that I've never seen you this absent before. That's not all though. I associate a heavy townish atmosphere with your name (from earlier memories), and I haven't got such a feeling from any of your posts so far. I don't think you were all that active before either, but you looked townish (analytical/helpful/insightful) with your posts. Where's that in this game? Please start playing like town if you actually ARE town. Otherwise your life expectancy isn't looking too good.

Translation: I want to call you scum, but don't really want to, but you normally look townie but aren't this time, although you did look townie earlier. So you might die.

HUH?

If Xata is town, I see absolutely no reason to post this "stream of consciousness". Make up your mind, THEN post. This just feels like a non-post from scum where it seems he's actively contributing with his thought process, but really isn't. This verbal diarrhoea makes me feel slightly better about austin, btw.

Next:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 19:54 Xatalos wrote:
On June 24 2013 19:20 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 24 2013 14:45 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Why are people suspicious of Austin? He is actively saying who he is targetting with his role in thread. Mafia has no reason to do this whatsoever. -_-

On June 24 2013 14:32 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Roles do not equal fucking alignment. I do not know how many times I have to say this in every bloody ptp / pyp games.



LOL hahahaha... Good point.. Maybe I should reconsider my townread on BC after all. This heavy bias and inconsistent attitudes towards players sadly doesn't radiate townishness Being AFK for the pre-lynch hour(s) doesn't make me feel any better either. BC town -> null.

If I use big words nobody will notice that I am waffling nonsense!!!
More stream-of-conscience stuff, but this time with a high dose of stupid. BC isn't contradicting himself here, although DI is an amusing troll. BC is angry at people thinking that having some role means something alignment wise. He says that the WAY austin is USING his role is townie. I disagree, but BC isn't contradicting himself, and if Xata was actually thinking at the same level as he is being verbose, he would realize this. Instead, it's a scum grabbing a cheap opportunity to discredit BC (who is probably town).

Onwards and upwards!
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 20:11 Xatalos wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
I am tres sad Solstice wasn't scum. My tryhard pants must have holes in them or something.

Hey Kurumi.
Since you like bluefishing so much, let's talk about roles.
Solstice can come back to the thread anytime he likes, correct? Is there a point in waiting until later in the game to do so?

Also I know who wrote my role.
:D


That's a pretty happy tone in your post after mislynch, isn't it..? Well, however that may be, more importantly could you share your top scumreads sooner rather than later? You jumped on s0Lstice so easily (basically with only a meta-reason which didn't appear until AFTER you had already voted....) so right now you appear scummier than before I switched from you to s0Lstice. There are still few townish posts in your filter that make me reconsider, but it's not too hard for scum to do towny things once in a while. So do you have anything original, genuine that you want to push tomorrow? Or is it going to be filler posts -> join some bandwagon again?

We didn't mislynch. We no lynched, and s0lstice got shot by you or your cohorts. But that aside. LOOK AT THE BOLDED PART!

Xata has been pretty damned inconsistent about WoS, but he seems to have a scumread on him from the start of D1 (and never actually bothers to try and push him, but that aside). Now what do you do to potential scum? You pressure them, you push them. You poke them, and you prod them.

Unless, of course, you're scum yourself. Then you ask if they would please oblige you by maybe posting their reads? But not in any hurry, mind you. Also, great example of the pot calling the kettle black, with regards to shoddy reasons for jumping on the s0lstice case.




In closing: lets kill Xatalos


Haha... What the heck? That came out of nowhere.

I hadn't really noticed s0Lstice until Gonzaw made a case on him. That really triggered me to look at his actions, and they were scummy. He had piled dirt on me early on and done absolutely nothing about it. It felt like he had just hoped for it to stick and when it didn't, it was conveniently forgotten. He constantly side-stepped pressure and questions, didn't really participate in any meaningful activity in the thread and was overall a vague and unimpactful poster. All this just screams scum. I'd definitely lynch him again (or yeah, it was a Vig-shot, but same end result anyway) if I went back to the end of D1.

How has my stance on WOS been "inconsistent"? It went from weakly scummy to quite scummy and hasn't changed from that. I had a moment of doubt when I started pushing s0Lstice, since there were a couple of townish posts in WOS's filter and he joined me so easily to get s0Lstice lynched. I was pretty convinced s0Lstice was scum, so I didn't think WOS would bus so eagerly and before more significant pressure had yet to form on s0Lstice. So yeah, there was one point in time where I thought that maybe, just maybe he was town after all? There's a clear logic to that though, nothing like how you portray my stance in your case. "Damn inconsistent" ROFL. What? And even funnier is this earlier part "not taking a stance on ANYTHING". You can't be serious right? That fits you much better with your wishy-washy suspicions during D1.

Look at my post history if you wonder about my public thought process posts. That's a normal part of my town play. Especially in one newbie game (forgot the name) I had like a 20-page filter full of my thoughts. As scum I'm much more careful and prefer to post neat lists of my stances.

Ok, maybe that BC thing is taken a bit out of context. But it's pretty weird that he's so lenient towards austinmcc and so unforgiving towards sk8r when, ultimately, it's about the same thing: confirmation through power usage. I fail to see how sk8r's use of his ability isn't townish at all while austinmcc's ability usage is incredibly townish..

Mind you, WOS *is* in a hurry to start posting. I was just going to post that anyway after seeing his lame response. I'm steadily losing any doubts about him being scum, especially considering his really easy jump on s0Lstice (and the meta-reason he used for that didn't appear until AFTER he had already voted!! - so it was just a justification, not the real reason). I don't think he can change my mind before deadline anyway though, especially since he's apparently not going to post until D2, which is too bad.. For him.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 24 2013 16:34 GMT
#1144
Xatalos, do you think WoS is more or less likely to bring in something good tomorrow?
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 24 2013 16:34 GMT
#1145
or rather, do you think WoS, compared to all the other players, is more or less likely to be scum?
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
June 24 2013 16:43 GMT
#1146
Ah goddamn it. DI has got me doubting again. I went through Xata's older games and the whole waffling stuff and using extremely longwinded run-on sentences seems to appear more in his town games than his scum games (at least, I compared British to Dessert, and I vaguely remember the newbie we were in together).

Let me put it this way: I can see why he wasn't lynched in Dessert, and it's largely because he is not doing anything dumb like posting waffly crap about how Kurumi is 100% town or 100% scum (like he did in this game).
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
June 24 2013 16:43 GMT
#1147
Ooooh, a defense.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
June 24 2013 16:46 GMT
#1148
Okay. Homicidal urge is under control again. Lets go back to killing MZ, SnB and austin.

Crisis averted.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
June 24 2013 16:48 GMT
#1149
My suspicions D1 weren't wishy washy at all, btw. They may have changed during the day (I changed my mind when new information was available, clear scumtell), but were never wishy washy. That's not how I roll (regardless of alignment).
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 24 2013 17:13 GMT
#1150
On June 24 2013 19:54 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 19:20 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 24 2013 14:45 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Why are people suspicious of Austin? He is actively saying who he is targetting with his role in thread. Mafia has no reason to do this whatsoever. -_-

On June 24 2013 14:32 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Roles do not equal fucking alignment. I do not know how many times I have to say this in every bloody ptp / pyp games.



LOL hahahaha... Good point.. Maybe I should reconsider my townread on BC after all. This heavy bias and inconsistent attitudes towards players sadly doesn't radiate townishness Being AFK for the pre-lynch hour(s) doesn't make me feel any better either. BC town -> null.


Different line of thinking completely. -_-

what role someone has does not equal alignment.

It is also not in a scums best interests to publically claim they are performing a role on a player. Why? Because it opens them up to watchers, trackers, etc....

Being insanely free with information and publically announcing you are doing something is a good alignment indicator.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 17:18 GMT
#1151
On June 25 2013 02:13 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 19:54 Xatalos wrote:
On June 24 2013 19:20 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 24 2013 14:45 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Why are people suspicious of Austin? He is actively saying who he is targetting with his role in thread. Mafia has no reason to do this whatsoever. -_-

On June 24 2013 14:32 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Roles do not equal fucking alignment. I do not know how many times I have to say this in every bloody ptp / pyp games.



LOL hahahaha... Good point.. Maybe I should reconsider my townread on BC after all. This heavy bias and inconsistent attitudes towards players sadly doesn't radiate townishness Being AFK for the pre-lynch hour(s) doesn't make me feel any better either. BC town -> null.


Different line of thinking completely. -_-

what role someone has does not equal alignment.

It is also not in a scums best interests to publically claim they are performing a role on a player. Why? Because it opens them up to watchers, trackers, etc....

Being insanely free with information and publically announcing you are doing something is a good alignment indicator.

if they actually use those actions, they don't give a shit about watchers etc. Soooo...
A backwards poet writes inverse.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 24 2013 17:22 GMT
#1152
On June 25 2013 02:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 02:13 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 24 2013 19:54 Xatalos wrote:
On June 24 2013 19:20 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 24 2013 14:45 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Why are people suspicious of Austin? He is actively saying who he is targetting with his role in thread. Mafia has no reason to do this whatsoever. -_-

On June 24 2013 14:32 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Roles do not equal fucking alignment. I do not know how many times I have to say this in every bloody ptp / pyp games.



LOL hahahaha... Good point.. Maybe I should reconsider my townread on BC after all. This heavy bias and inconsistent attitudes towards players sadly doesn't radiate townishness Being AFK for the pre-lynch hour(s) doesn't make me feel any better either. BC town -> null.


Different line of thinking completely. -_-

what role someone has does not equal alignment.

It is also not in a scums best interests to publically claim they are performing a role on a player. Why? Because it opens them up to watchers, trackers, etc....

Being insanely free with information and publically announcing you are doing something is a good alignment indicator.

if they actually use those actions, they don't give a shit about watchers etc. Soooo...


Eh? Why? He publically claimed an action. IF dt roles check him they can quickly figure out if hes bullshitting.

Rolecops would find out if he can do even what hes suggesting, trackers would know if he wandered around to the right spot, watchers would know if he even left, etc... It also actively puts peoples eyes on him. Why? Because if I end up dead he will be one of the first people everyone goes after for my dead because he openly stated he was using a role on me.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 17:23 GMT
#1153
So you basically assume he would have a different role as scum.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 24 2013 17:25 GMT
#1154
Also, xat.

The reason i view sk8s ability use as not townlike is this.

He has actively had posts that are heavily heavily anti town. He actively admitted to trolling, and lying about reads. Denying to give his reads when he could have died as it "was people fishing"

He then near instantly starts claiming my shot was fake and proceeds to toss suspicion on me for it when he would know his power was responsible for him not dying. Given the fact he openly admitted to wanting to get shot, and has been behaving overall as someone attempting to take a vig bullet, I would put him down as a scum read. Just because he has a self defense power and that he came out and admitted it WELL AFTER a situation while using the role as a reason to call bullshit and clutter the thread even more.

Kita and Meapak both need to post more.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 17:29 GMT
#1155
So do you have opinions on people not-sk8er yet or do we have to wait a couple more days for those?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 17:37 GMT
#1156
I'll take that as a no.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 24 2013 17:42 GMT
#1157
On June 25 2013 01:46 Acrofales wrote:
Okay. Homicidal urge is under control again. Lets go back to killing MZ, SnB and austin.

Crisis averted.


What... That was really fast. Care to explain how I went from clear scum to townish in a matter of 30min or something? Apparently you read through my previous games. Why did you do that AFTER making your case, not before you met resistance in the form of DI and myself? Sadly it looks like justification to abandon the failed bandwagon... Meaning you appear in a more scummy light based on these recent posts. Also, what exactly about my defense "averted the crisis" (excluding you checking up my posting history)? This is just a very strange chain of events and I want to hear your reasoning. Ugh, I hope I don't have to drop you as well from my townreads..
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 24 2013 17:44 GMT
#1158
I can be very persuasive.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 24 2013 17:47 GMT
#1159
On June 25 2013 02:44 Dandel Ion wrote:
I can be very persuasive.


Lol, apparently. Is your role perhaps "case destroyer"?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 24 2013 17:49 GMT
#1160
On June 25 2013 02:29 Dandel Ion wrote:
So do you have opinions on people not-sk8er yet or do we have to wait a couple more days for those?


I have to filter the entire list that voted for austin last minute. Why? Because the entire wagon is scummy as hell in its conception.

You are high on my list of potential scum for being disruptive and trolly. You do have some moments of "im glad he said that" sort of bit but you have a ton of stuff I don't like.

However nothing really has changed with any of these reads

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=415738&currentpage=29#571

I also need to re-read carefully all the stuff surrounding s0lstice. As that entire situation was clearly what the fuck as well.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech149
UpATreeSC 93
BRAT_OK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5093
Bisu 1839
Soulkey 1624
EffOrt 854
Mini 590
Horang2 425
Larva 364
ZerO 333
actioN 269
ggaemo 242
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 123
Yoon 110
Mind 96
Shinee 78
hero 69
sorry 67
Sharp 65
Barracks 55
Snow 52
Pusan 44
Hyun 43
Bale 31
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
NaDa 19
Terrorterran 17
Rock 15
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 12
Noble 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5434
qojqva2660
Dendi1268
420jenkins297
XaKoH 1
League of Legends
Reynor71
Counter-Strike
fl0m3101
x6flipin1291
Fnx 689
edward51
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes370
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1279
hiko981
B2W.Neo428
FrodaN312
DeMusliM285
XBOCT223
Liquid`VortiX197
Livibee164
QueenE106
TKL 70
Mew2King44
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV143
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV613
League of Legends
• Nemesis3886
• TFBlade800
Other Games
• Shiphtur457
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 46m
Patches Events
23h 46m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.