• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:08
CEST 14:08
KST 21:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8592 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next All
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 19:19 GMT
#3214
On July 03 2013 04:10 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 04:05 Crossfire99 wrote:
On July 03 2013 03:50 gonzaw wrote:
The fact he shot solstice as soon as he claimed Doctor (or WOS claimed for him) which almost single-handily fucked scum, instead of like shooting me or BC or Acro, shows that he's not bullshitting with the TARDIS claim.
If he was traitor, fucking shoot me and let the lynch on solstice go through
If he was SK....then again shoot me or Acro, let town go crazy and shit, maybe misslynch more dudes, etc.

Instead he shot A GUY THAT WAS GETTING LYNCHED
That proves to me he is not SK.
Hell that could prove to me he's not traitor, since he wouldn't know the scumteam's plans by then (if he did he wouldn't have shot solstice to out the whole scumteam, scum would tell him "ehmm dude, why don't you shoot gonzaw or Acro or Xata and leave this D1 misslynch be, okay? Don't wanna get austin lynched".

I mean, unless the TARDIS is a super powerful shit that gives him 100 KP and makes him bulletproof or some shit I doubt kita would do that (if he DOESNT win with town). And if it does....then where is his 100 KP and bulletproof and shit?

Gonzaw, I don't think he is a SK. I think he is an anti-town 3rd party. There is also something in role pm mentioning the TARDIS. I agree that's why he shot Solstice. But I disagree saying why would he do that if it hurt mafia. It is day 1, he doesn't know who scum were day 1. In fact he figured it out because of what he did with his shot. Look at what he did from Day 2 on and tell me how that comes from a neutral survivor and not scum-aligned survivor.


An anti-town 3rd party that you are describing based on the win conditions listed in the OP has never existed in team liquid mafia history. It doesn't make sense from a game perspective and it doesn't make sense from a balance perspective. You're confusing what a neutral survivor actually means. A neutral survivor isn't neutral to both factions. He is going to pick one faction to win with and one faction to back stab. He win condition is surviving. I had an opportunity at 2v1v1 and I took it. It was an anti-town action to take a join mafia win, but a survivor is not an anti-town alignment and I can still win with town.

I'm not saying neutral survivor doesnt choose a side. I'm saying he chooses the side he is most likely to win with. In this case it was town since bc shot scum day 2 and you could have too, but you decided to actively hinder town at every opportunity even though it made no sense to do so.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 19:19 GMT
#3215
austin created his own role
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 19:32 GMT
#3226
On July 03 2013 04:30 gonzaw wrote:
Didn't Kurumi claim the RB on BC or something?

Anyways that makes no sense since Zepphird didn't say anything about the role he created having a day-RB. Maybe hosts derped again and made it so the TARDIS refunds bullets without telling anybody else about it

No, kurumi made him an inventor.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 19:37 GMT
#3231
Gonzaw this sums up why I think kita is a scum-aligned 3rd party.
He knew who was scum pretty early in this game and he has quoted the numerous posts where he was suspicious of austin and geript. What doesn't make sense is this. Meapak dies and pretty much confirms austin as scum for kita. Kita claims survivor because he got too trolly and obvious. Important note here is that he is spamming up the thread with nonsense and playing antitown even though he now knows who scum are and has KP that can deal with them. He know geript and austin are scum. Geript challenges him to mortal combat but kita has the TARDIS and can do whatever he wants with it. He could have used the TARDIS to hit austin because he knows geript's ability only protects at night. This would prove that he's 3rd party working with town by killing scum. Instead of this, he kills Dandel and tries to lynch sk8r instead of austin. (Even if he thinks sk8r is scum, he is more sure of austin at this point and has been pushing him previously.) This is actively working against town. Day 3 comes along and he attempts to work with mafia!? Why if he is just a survivor does he need to work with mafia? He can just dayvig austin thus proving he is 3rd party working with town. Geript then gets lynched and worst case scenario is that scum down to 1 member. Kita then skates along and never will get nk or lynched because it isn't in scum or town's best interest to do either. But no, Kita shoots Dandel again because Dandel wants Kita dead and has been pushing it relentlessly.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 19:38 GMT
#3233
On July 03 2013 04:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Also, does your 75% calculation take into account that mafia almost certainly have a bus driver or self protect in their pocket?

We've established that I'm not mafia. Therefore, mafia would have no idea what I did to the TARDIS. When I asked if the TARDIS was a worry with my day shot, they flat out replied no. You don't speak in certainty like that unless you know it's not an issue.

Yes, and I even might put my chances at 80%. The TARDIS is accounted for in my plans for tonight.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 19:42 GMT
#3236
On July 03 2013 04:39 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire, is there any time limit to using the TARDIS if someone shoots you?
Like, if someone day-vigs you 1 second into the day phase, what is the "deadline" in which you have to use the TARDIS, and if you do not you die to that shot? If you get day-vigged 1 second into the day phase, can you use the TARDIS to protect yourself 1 second before deadline? Or should it be instant?

I don't know. I'd ask sk8r and kita since they both did it and I never intended for the TARDIS to be used during the day lol.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 20:03 GMT
#3249
Whatever happened to this kita?
On June 26 2013 02:24 kitaman27 wrote:
Anyways, I'm a Survivor.

Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 10:25 kitaman27 wrote:
I can't hold back.

##Vote gonzaw


Breadcrumbed it with my first post from everyone's favorite 80's hit single:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Can't_Hold_Back

My win condition is to obtain the TARDIS and survive until endgame. I managed to meet the first condition on night one so now I'm just along for the ride. I also baited the medic role that I created to protect me last night because I didn't want to claim until after the TARDIS was passed to me and getting picked off n1 would have been lame. I don't even have to hold the TARDIS at endgame, so I'll pass it off tonight as a sign of good faith.

I can win with either faction (so don't shoot me plz mafia), but based on how mafia likely started that ugly bandwagon on me to save austin, I'll offer town my services free of charge

I'm open to any investigative checks if you feel like wasting your night action, but it will return third party.

For the conspiracy theorists that think I planned this from the start, go away.

Please note, that if I post in text that is red or green, the message is intended only for the corresponding faction. If you are not part of this faction, I trust you to ignore it.

For example,

You guys should totally shoot BC instead of myself tonight.

Or

I think mafia is going to shoot BC. Just a hunch.

Good Luck!

On June 26 2013 05:58 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 05:38 geript wrote:
meh I wanna do shit
##Mortal kombat Kita and shit bongo bongo.


This creates a random vote thing from 3 ppl. Whoever has more votes gets killed and stuff.


That's not the correct trigger phrase, but are you seriously using your day-vig on the claimed survivor? Not only is that suboptimal play, its just cruel to me, making it essentially the only way I can't win the game now that I have the TARDIS.

Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 05:43 austinmcc wrote:
(1) kita is super worried about NKs, despite their being players who look far more townie / are doing more pro-town stuff with their activity. He's been around a long time, but so have other players this game, so it's not a case of him just getting popped for being veteran-y


Oh really? I shouldn't have to worry about night kills even if I'm only half active? That's exactly when the mafia team goes after you when there are no medics.

Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 05:43 austinmcc wrote:
(2) kita was going to wait and claim N2 because ... he didn't want to be NKed. He could have claimed immediately if that's his only concern. Again, according to him, once he got the TARDIS, all he does is try to survive. No reason to wait 48 hours before saying "Oh hey guys, I'm a survivor, mafia please don't kill me."


lol I was breadcrumbing survivor all day.

"victory is at hand" --> in reference to receiving the tardis

"Victory only applies to town, or does it, I'll have to get back to you?" --> in reference to being able to win with both factions

It's not like I can ask for the TARDIS with my super plan and hope the thread forgets about it for 5 cycles. I was obviously planning to claim.

Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 05:43 austinmcc wrote:
(3) I still actually really dislike the not vigging snb comments. They don't jive AT ALL with what I understand to be conventional wisdom held by respected players.


Show me a respected player that disagrees with my assessment that scummy players should be vig shot. Cmon now, you're just terrible.

Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 05:43 austinmcc wrote:
Hey hey, again, important. Kita as 3P survivor has no reason to care whether or not snb gets shot. No matter who is vigged, kita is 1 person closer to fulfilling his wincon. But he picks a fight over that, like, seriously responds to your comments. His response there is no a 3P survivor response. It's the response of someone concerned with what happens to other players.


Just because I'm 3P doesn't mean that I'm completely useless. I'm not Palmar after all. I still share town's best interest at heart.

Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 05:43 austinmcc wrote:
He's not a survivor. He didn't claim the moment he could have, for a bad reason. He expressed interest in things that a survivor wouldn't care about.


So I breadcrumbed survivor in my first post, came up with an elaborate story about needing the TARDIS to obtain the 1 night medic protection, and then claimed for giggles? BC made it completely clear that he thought I was siding with thread sentiment on day one. That completely matches the actions of a survivor. You on the other hand are scum.

On June 26 2013 22:45 kitaman27 wrote:
I just checked and apparently the TARDIS may be used during the day. It wasn't quite clear based on the description.

I can confirm what Sk8r said is true about the fact that mafia cannot activate the device twice in one cycle without the passing being randomized. I'll name the player that I will be passing the device to before the deadline, to prove that both Sk8r and myself are not scum buddies. If he flips scum like I predict, maybe we can finally end the survivor witch hunt.

In other fantastic news, Sk8r's clarification has probably saved my life as I can now activate the self-protect from the TARDIS to save myself from geript's kp. I probably shouldn't be telling town this as it opens me up to a risk lynch, but hopefully you guys will take the fact that I'm not holding onto the TARDIS myself as a sign of good faith, considering how powerful it's confirmation abilities are.

For the people that are saying that I need to be lynched before LYLO, I don't really understand why. You mentioned that you want to avoid a kingmaker scenario, but if you're going to lynch me, it essentially brings you one cycle closer to LYLO since it means that you can't use it on a scum lynch, the mafia team get an extra cycle of night hits, and mafia vote ratio improves. Even if we reach kingmaker, I'll still vote with town. Looking back through TL's history of survivors, nearly all of them side with town. What is the point of playing this game if there is no scum hunting objectives. It's not like I've even played anti-town this game. I've shared my suspicion of Meapak 3 different times. I've shared my suspicion of Sk8r at least five times. I still plan to share my reads on the remaining half of the players when I have time, but it seems silly that people are expecting the survivor to do all the work, while the rest of town sits around and does nothing. Why exactly is a pro-town third party role leading the lynch anyways? You guys do realize that the mafia kp is likely on the line this cycle? People are saying that this could be some elaborate plan to survive to endgame as scum, but is that really the scenario that is most likely? Am I really the player most likely to flip scum remaining in this game? That's nonsense.

I mean this last quote is directly before you decide to kill dandel with the bus. You assured us that you would only play for town to prove your worth, but then you do the complete opposite all game. Why the complete shift?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 20:10 GMT
#3253
On July 03 2013 05:04 gonzaw wrote:
I think the fact I don't want this game to go for 72 more hours may have a slight (slight mind you) influence in me wanting to lynch austin

I mean if you really want to lynch austin. Sure. I honestly don't understand the way kita has been playing at all if he was just a survivor. But if you seem convinced that he is just a regular old survivor, we can lynch austin.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 20:15 GMT
#3258
On July 03 2013 05:12 gonzaw wrote:
Hmm, first something else Xfire:

Do I have the knowledge about your role or items, etc to know why we'll win 80% tonight if we lynch austin? Or is it something only you know?
At least I want to try and know why. If I know why I may feel better lynching kita instead if it's the safest option

You know everything I do. It isn't obvious, though and requires some thought.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 20:15 GMT
#3259
On July 03 2013 05:13 kitaman27 wrote:
Keep in mind that coming up with a night action win percentage is impossible because you don't actually know austin's role.

That's why it is 80% and not 100% lol.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 20:17 GMT
#3262
On July 03 2013 05:16 kitaman27 wrote:
Well I know a way to improve those odds -_-

Yeah, yeah. Everything is easier when you know your own alignment. I get it. If you truly are a regular old survivor, I will never understand your actions this game.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 20:25 GMT
#3270
On July 03 2013 05:21 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 05:20 austinmcc wrote:
On July 03 2013 05:18 gonzaw wrote:
So if austin is telling the truth about his role we win 100%?

I find this hard to believe lol

Don't do this to me.

I spent hours trying to figure out who to shoot last night.

Now I'm gonna have to try and figure out this nonsense.


I was THIS close of protecting BC last night lol

Like...it was 5:59 and I had the mouse cursor over the "Send" button of the already-made "##Protect: BC" PM.

You lucky you

Do you know what I really wished I had done? 10 minutes before the lynch yesterday, I changed my austin role vote to myself. I don't know if you would have done it or not, but if I correctly understood austin's role (lol), I would have pushed hard for you to choose me as well. You can see where I would have gone with this lol. Austin was obsessing over it last night. He would have been forced to give me a role when I was the PGO/NRA member lol. And then this day never would have happened...
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 20:31 GMT
#3276
On July 03 2013 05:28 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 05:25 Crossfire99 wrote:
On July 03 2013 05:21 gonzaw wrote:
On July 03 2013 05:20 austinmcc wrote:
On July 03 2013 05:18 gonzaw wrote:
So if austin is telling the truth about his role we win 100%?

I find this hard to believe lol

Don't do this to me.

I spent hours trying to figure out who to shoot last night.

Now I'm gonna have to try and figure out this nonsense.


I was THIS close of protecting BC last night lol

Like...it was 5:59 and I had the mouse cursor over the "Send" button of the already-made "##Protect: BC" PM.

You lucky you

Do you know what I really wished I had done? 10 minutes before the lynch yesterday, I changed my austin role vote to myself. I don't know if you would have done it or not, but if I correctly understood austin's role (lol), I would have pushed hard for you to choose me as well. You can see where I would have gone with this lol. Austin was obsessing over it last night. He would have been forced to give me a role when I was the PGO/NRA member lol. And then this day never would have happened...


Whether you or I get the medic is irrelevant.
I thought that was made clear by me telling you who I was protecting in the thread and you acknowledging it

Also Xfire, damn shame you didn't choose option 2 back on N1. You would have gotten a DT check.
The story made it clear you were outnumbered and you just came out of the hospital.
Why did you choose to stay and fight?

Cause I'm River Song, I always stay and fight. That was literally my reasoning for my choice lol.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 20:32 GMT
#3281
On July 03 2013 05:28 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 05:25 Crossfire99 wrote:
On July 03 2013 05:21 gonzaw wrote:
On July 03 2013 05:20 austinmcc wrote:
On July 03 2013 05:18 gonzaw wrote:
So if austin is telling the truth about his role we win 100%?

I find this hard to believe lol

Don't do this to me.

I spent hours trying to figure out who to shoot last night.

Now I'm gonna have to try and figure out this nonsense.


I was THIS close of protecting BC last night lol

Like...it was 5:59 and I had the mouse cursor over the "Send" button of the already-made "##Protect: BC" PM.

You lucky you

Do you know what I really wished I had done? 10 minutes before the lynch yesterday, I changed my austin role vote to myself. I don't know if you would have done it or not, but if I correctly understood austin's role (lol), I would have pushed hard for you to choose me as well. You can see where I would have gone with this lol. Austin was obsessing over it last night. He would have been forced to give me a role when I was the PGO/NRA member lol. And then this day never would have happened...


Whether you or I get the medic is irrelevant.
I thought that was made clear by me telling you who I was protecting in the thread and you acknowledging it

Also Xfire, damn shame you didn't choose option 2 back on N1. You would have gotten a DT check.
The story made it clear you were outnumbered and you just came out of the hospital.
Why did you choose to stay and fight?

You don't understand. If austin was forced to visit me to give me a role and I activated my tazer...
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 20:56 GMT
#3296
i'm here
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 20:56 GMT
#3297
what we doing?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 20:59 GMT
#3301
gonzaw, we got 2 minutes. What are we doing lol?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 20:59 GMT
#3304
gonzaw?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:01 GMT
#3311
gonzaw you voting austin?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:01 GMT
#3315
no. but I am town.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1231
WardiTV513
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 7850
StarCastTV_EN175
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko420
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 15672
Bisu 2946
Jaedong 2026
BeSt 1032
EffOrt 906
ZerO 414
Horang2 413
actioN 262
Larva 218
Zeus 168
[ Show more ]
Pusan 162
Barracks 101
Mind 101
Yoon 90
Hyun 81
ggaemo 72
Mini 64
Snow 54
Killer 51
Shinee 48
Sharp 37
Bale 32
ToSsGirL 32
NotJumperer 32
scan(afreeca) 31
Hm[arnc] 19
Sacsri 15
zelot 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Noble 10
sorry 9
hero 4
Dota 2
Dendi943
Gorgc10
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1386
byalli788
markeloff93
Other Games
crisheroes277
B2W.Neo269
DeMusliM187
Pyrionflax184
dupreeh114
Mew2King63
Livibee57
QueenE53
hiko13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 83
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV627
League of Legends
• Jankos1325
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 52m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.