• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:06
CEST 15:06
KST 22:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8350 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 107

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 184 Next
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 28 2013 00:57 GMT
#2121
On June 28 2013 09:53 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2013 09:49 geript wrote:
I <3 Gonzawga


Why can't scum and town get along like this in all games?
We are all human people! Both town and scum! We can be together!


Say no to Alignism. If you are town or scum you don't deserve to be treated differently.

Occupy Lynch 2013
Is your campaign pro and anti-bear?
Fe fi fo fum.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 28 2013 00:58 GMT
#2122
On June 28 2013 09:57 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2013 09:53 gonzaw wrote:
On June 28 2013 09:49 geript wrote:
I <3 Gonzawga


Why can't scum and town get along like this in all games?
We are all human people! Both town and scum! We can be together!


Say no to Alignism. If you are town or scum you don't deserve to be treated differently.

Occupy Lynch 2013
Is your campaign pro and anti-bear?


What all is entailed with your bears yo.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 01:01 GMT
#2123
On June 28 2013 09:57 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2013 09:53 gonzaw wrote:
On June 28 2013 09:49 geript wrote:
I <3 Gonzawga


Why can't scum and town get along like this in all games?
We are all human people! Both town and scum! We can be together!


Say no to Alignism. If you are town or scum you don't deserve to be treated differently.

Occupy Lynch 2013
Is your campaign pro and anti-bear?


This is unbearable austin, please I can't bear you talking about your bears again.
I'm bear-y disappointed in you, I could claw your face off

Also, there's no reason to make BC choose BC. Make Xfire choose BC, but make BC choose Medic
gonzaw+medic is what we really want. Therefore give those 2 options to the guys that won't really fuck up or aren't scum

Give dandel and Xfire BC+vig in whatever order.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 28 2013 01:01 GMT
#2124
On June 28 2013 09:52 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Geript. Are you mad I checked you?

Not in the slightest. It's a minor ripple in the plan, but not a real issue. To be honest, after how badly you fucked up the last game I'm very surprised that you didn't do it N2.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 28 2013 01:02 GMT
#2125
On June 28 2013 09:58 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2013 09:57 austinmcc wrote:
On June 28 2013 09:53 gonzaw wrote:
On June 28 2013 09:49 geript wrote:
I <3 Gonzawga


Why can't scum and town get along like this in all games?
We are all human people! Both town and scum! We can be together!


Say no to Alignism. If you are town or scum you don't deserve to be treated differently.

Occupy Lynch 2013
Is your campaign pro and anti-bear?


What all is entailed with your bears yo.
I need to de-bear everyone alive at endgame.
Fe fi fo fum.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 28 2013 01:03 GMT
#2126
On June 28 2013 10:01 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2013 09:52 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Geript. Are you mad I checked you?

Not in the slightest. It's a minor ripple in the plan, but not a real issue. To be honest, after how badly you fucked up the last game I'm very surprised that you didn't do it N2.


I almost did. Meapak worried me more though which his bullshit -_-
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 28 2013 01:03 GMT
#2127
On June 28 2013 10:01 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2013 09:57 austinmcc wrote:
On June 28 2013 09:53 gonzaw wrote:
On June 28 2013 09:49 geript wrote:
I <3 Gonzawga


Why can't scum and town get along like this in all games?
We are all human people! Both town and scum! We can be together!


Say no to Alignism. If you are town or scum you don't deserve to be treated differently.

Occupy Lynch 2013
Is your campaign pro and anti-bear?


This is unbearable austin, please I can't bear you talking about your bears again.
I'm bear-y disappointed in you, I could claw your face off

Also, there's no reason to make BC choose BC. Make Xfire choose BC, but make BC choose Medic
gonzaw+medic is what we really want. Therefore give those 2 options to the guys that won't really fuck up or aren't scum

Give dandel and Xfire BC+vig in whatever order.


To be honest, I like picking my own name from the list -_- makes me feel more secure
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 01:04 GMT
#2128
On June 28 2013 10:02 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2013 09:58 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 28 2013 09:57 austinmcc wrote:
On June 28 2013 09:53 gonzaw wrote:
On June 28 2013 09:49 geript wrote:
I <3 Gonzawga


Why can't scum and town get along like this in all games?
We are all human people! Both town and scum! We can be together!


Say no to Alignism. If you are town or scum you don't deserve to be treated differently.

Occupy Lynch 2013
Is your campaign pro and anti-bear?


What all is entailed with your bears yo.
I need to de-bear everyone alive at endgame.


Hello 3rd party
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 28 2013 01:05 GMT
#2129
what happens if you visit someone who doesn't have a bear?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 28 2013 01:06 GMT
#2130
Geript time to start policy lynching you in future games.
<3

In other news, I remember being really damn sure Xatalos is scum #4.
I don't want to derail the efforts regarding stuff that's actually going on, but if I were to come up with a convincing case (with the possibility of course that it is wrong one way or the other), what would it mean for the rest of the day and town's efforts?

I really don't want to mess with whatever people are trying to do here and I have to be honest, I haven't been following all the crazy role shit 100%.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 28 2013 01:06 GMT
#2131
I sent roles to BC/DI, peeps to Gonzaw/Crossfire.

Up to you how you want to distribute.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 01:07 GMT
#2132
On June 28 2013 10:03 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2013 10:01 gonzaw wrote:
On June 28 2013 09:57 austinmcc wrote:
On June 28 2013 09:53 gonzaw wrote:
On June 28 2013 09:49 geript wrote:
I <3 Gonzawga


Why can't scum and town get along like this in all games?
We are all human people! Both town and scum! We can be together!


Say no to Alignism. If you are town or scum you don't deserve to be treated differently.

Occupy Lynch 2013
Is your campaign pro and anti-bear?


This is unbearable austin, please I can't bear you talking about your bears again.
I'm bear-y disappointed in you, I could claw your face off

Also, there's no reason to make BC choose BC. Make Xfire choose BC, but make BC choose Medic
gonzaw+medic is what we really want. Therefore give those 2 options to the guys that won't really fuck up or aren't scum

Give dandel and Xfire BC+vig in whatever order.


To be honest, I like picking my own name from the list -_- makes me feel more secure


But you are not supposed to do anything with it :/

On June 28 2013 10:01 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2013 09:52 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Geript. Are you mad I checked you?

Not in the slightest. It's a minor ripple in the plan, but not a real issue. To be honest, after how badly you fucked up the last game I'm very surprised that you didn't do it N2.


Well, BC will surely fuck up this N3
Oh, I mean fuck something up, and that something will be your scumbuddies

.....I'm joking! Town-scum love everybody! Peace and love, Detective and Godfather, Goon and Vanilla.

Geript....can you make me a drawing now?
Pleasssee? :3

austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 28 2013 01:09 GMT
#2133
On June 28 2013 10:05 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
what happens if you visit someone who doesn't have a bear?
Don't think that's an option. Pretty sure everyone (possibly excluding me) has a bear.

If you find ... whatever the most recent other PTP game was, I created a similar bonus win con.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 01:09 GMT
#2134
On June 28 2013 10:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Geript time to start policy lynching you in future games.
<3

In other news, I remember being really damn sure Xatalos is scum #4.
I don't want to derail the efforts regarding stuff that's actually going on, but if I were to come up with a convincing case (with the possibility of course that it is wrong one way or the other), what would it mean for the rest of the day and town's efforts?

I really don't want to mess with whatever people are trying to do here and I have to be honest, I haven't been following all the crazy role shit 100%.


You are asking us if making a case on scum will be bad for town?

....well, OF COURSE ITS FUCKING BAD FOR TOWN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?


JEESUSS
Like, you are worse than Sk8, YOU ARE WORSE THAN SKATER8 DO YOU REALIZE THAT?
You want to make a case.....on someone you think is scum. DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING INSANELY STUPID THAT SOUNDS?
Like...what's going on in your head man? Like really I should ask for a 10-game ban for you once this game ends for christ's sake.
Godhammit dude. ARRGGGHH I can't believe what some people do in these games, it just fucking baffles me.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 01:10 GMT
#2135
Yeah WOS....make the case lol -_-

On June 28 2013 10:09 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2013 10:05 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
what happens if you visit someone who doesn't have a bear?
Don't think that's an option. Pretty sure everyone (possibly excluding me) has a bear.

If you find ... whatever the most recent other PTP game was, I created a similar bonus win con.


If you need to de-bear players it's not a bonus win con.
Guess what it's called? A regular win con.
You know, like win cons 3rd parties have
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 28 2013 01:12 GMT
#2136
On June 28 2013 10:09 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2013 10:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Geript time to start policy lynching you in future games.
<3

In other news, I remember being really damn sure Xatalos is scum #4.
I don't want to derail the efforts regarding stuff that's actually going on, but if I were to come up with a convincing case (with the possibility of course that it is wrong one way or the other), what would it mean for the rest of the day and town's efforts?

I really don't want to mess with whatever people are trying to do here and I have to be honest, I haven't been following all the crazy role shit 100%.


You are asking us if making a case on scum will be bad for town?

....well, OF COURSE ITS FUCKING BAD FOR TOWN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?


JEESUSS
Like, you are worse than Sk8, YOU ARE WORSE THAN SKATER8 DO YOU REALIZE THAT?
You want to make a case.....on someone you think is scum. DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING INSANELY STUPID THAT SOUNDS?
Like...what's going on in your head man? Like really I should ask for a 10-game ban for you once this game ends for christ's sake.
Godhammit dude. ARRGGGHH I can't believe what some people do in these games, it just fucking baffles me.


You gotta clam down, breh.
Don't overexcited, man.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 01:12 GMT
#2137
It's a joke dude lol
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 28 2013 01:12 GMT
#2138
Not all 3rd party win cons end the game tho -_-
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 28 2013 01:23 GMT
#2139
[image loading]
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 01:24 GMT
#2140
Wait a minute....WHERE DID YOU GET THAT SWORD?

I want one.

Also the handle is invisible....so there's that (or is it white? Huh....interesting dilemma you produced there geript)
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1429
WardiTV760
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6529
Bisu 2225
Jaedong 1178
EffOrt 498
Horang2 463
actioN 336
Mini 254
ZerO 196
ggaemo 147
Larva 144
[ Show more ]
Pusan 117
Mind 109
Barracks 75
Bale 65
Sharp 65
Hyun 63
Shinee 61
Yoon 55
Snow 54
Dewaltoss 47
ToSsGirL 35
hero 34
NotJumperer 27
sorry 18
Sacsri 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Noble 12
zelot 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
NaDa 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3633
qojqva1369
Dendi1028
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1113
markeloff163
Other Games
hiko701
B2W.Neo543
Lowko433
crisheroes294
DeMusliM277
Pyrionflax192
Livibee141
QueenE79
Mew2King55
Liquid`VortiX49
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV892
League of Legends
• Jankos1943
• TFBlade181
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 55m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.