• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:47
CEST 19:47
KST 02:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10119 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 109

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 184 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 28 2013 02:08 GMT
#2161
That's gotta be an award.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 28 2013 02:10 GMT
#2162
wtf
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 28 2013 02:11 GMT
#2163
also, hosting is super easy.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 02:13 GMT
#2164
Don't you threaten my wubbywove Sentinel!

It is war! En guard!
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 28 2013 02:13 GMT
#2165
On June 28 2013 11:11 Dandel Ion wrote:
also, hosting is super easy.


not when there's like 15 custom roles you have to keep looking at because you have no idea what the hell is going on in the thread

I'm extremely glad I died in Roulette and Smurf before this game started :D
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 28 2013 02:14 GMT
#2166
On June 28 2013 11:13 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2013 11:11 Dandel Ion wrote:
also, hosting is super easy.


not when there's like 15 custom roles you have to keep looking at because you have no idea what the hell is going on in the thread

I'm extremely glad I died in Roulette and Smurf before this game started :D

Herp derp I'm gonna sign up for 5 different games!!
Also I fucking love that pic.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 28 2013 03:08 GMT
#2167
I'm back! Did you all miss me?

There are so many posts declaring me as mafia, that I'm nearly convinced myself.

Let me go check my role pm. Nope still a survivor.

geript mafia? Now that's a shocker. Silly mafia always seem to tunnel in on the third party players.

Toodles.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 03:11 GMT
#2168
kita, would you be so kind to sing me a song and draw me a pretty picture?

if you do i'll totes believe you are survivor, i pinky swear it!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 28 2013 03:12 GMT
#2169
On June 27 2013 22:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
Better write up your 5k post now so you can be free to respond to me with more waving of your arms and flailing about, scum.


[image loading]
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 28 2013 03:14 GMT
#2170
On June 28 2013 12:11 gonzaw wrote:
kita, would you be so kind to sing me a song and draw me a pretty picture?

if you do i'll totes believe you are survivor, i pinky swear it!


No pretty pictures allowed
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 03:16 GMT
#2171


You can still sing me a song!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 28 2013 03:16 GMT
#2172

And now all my work on my paint masterpiece has gone to naught
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 28 2013 03:17 GMT
#2173
On June 28 2013 12:16 geript wrote:

And now all my work on my paint masterpiece has gone to naught


If you put in effort you may post it
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 03:19 GMT
#2174
kita, I don't see "PTP 4: Demon's Run" in you 5K blog

You should edit it in, and please explain how you managed to work with your awesome scumbuddies to play this awesomely!
Please post their names, you see, I have a bad memory and I don't want to search the game itself to see who you were scum with. Silly me!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 28 2013 03:21 GMT
#2175
Nothing I've come up with is as good so it will likely go unposted... oh well
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 28 2013 03:25 GMT
#2176
Besides I need to save some posts for my next milemarker at 1500.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 28 2013 03:25 GMT
#2177
On June 28 2013 12:19 gonzaw wrote:
kita, I don't see "PTP 4: Demon's Run" in you 5K blog

You should edit it in, and please explain how you managed to work with your awesome scumbuddies to play this awesomely!
Please post their names, you see, I have a bad memory and I don't want to search the game itself to see who you were scum with. Silly me!


Oh a bad memory? That explains things! For a moment, I assumed you actually thought I was mafia, but in reality, you just don't have a clue what has happened this game.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 03:48 GMT
#2178
I'm sorry lord kita

Please edit in how you managed to survive until end-game as pro-town survivor, and managed to fool scum into thinking you were one of them, and then edit in how in the middle of D3 you revealed this master plan and lead a wagon against the 4th scum and then you won with town.
I'd like to know what lesson you learnt from that
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 28 2013 03:52 GMT
#2179
On June 28 2013 11:13 gonzaw wrote:
Don't you threaten my wubbywove Sentinel!

It is war! En guard!


So be it... Jedi.
This says nothing about his alignment, don't even think about it.


[image loading]
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 28 2013 03:59 GMT
#2180
so i got some answers gonzaw. The TARDIS activates immediately. The only way a dayvig shot can be bus driven by the TARDIS is if the person getting shot has the TARDIS.

Gonzaw, the only restriction on who can have the TARDIS is that if 2 scum have the TARDIS in a row, they can't choose who to pass it to for the next person, so it is random. Because Kurumi just had it and died, it was randomly distributed and anyone can have it no restrictions.

As for what option to choose. I actually don't know if it is a good choice for me to use the rubber duck now knowing what we know. The only way scum can get dayvigged is if they don't have the TARDIS, but that means they will still have it tonight. Them being able to busdrive will mess us up. Therefore it is probably a good idea for me to have my bus drive ability to use to tonight to give scum something to worry about. I know this is difficult for you to allow because you think I might be scum, but I think we are in such desperate straights that we need to do something to save ourselves. I won't make my choice now, but I'm just throwing this out there.
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 308
ProTech154
UpATreeSC 128
BRAT_OK 72
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3106
Bisu 2175
Soulkey 1029
EffOrt 510
Larva 410
Mini 380
ZerO 198
Dewaltoss 186
hero 103
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 62
Sharp 61
Shinee 50
Barracks 34
Bale 28
Terrorterran 23
Trap 22
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Dendi1268
XaKoH 436
420jenkins392
League of Legends
Reynor73
Counter-Strike
fl0m4603
pashabiceps787
Fnx 671
x6flipin324
edward28
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu390
Other Games
Grubby2860
Liquid`RaSZi1567
FrodaN717
XBOCT260
Livibee182
TKL 113
C9.Mang0106
QueenE96
RotterdaM50
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 51
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3019
• TFBlade701
Other Games
• Shiphtur560
• WagamamaTV498
• imaqtpie471
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 13m
Patches Events
22h 13m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.