• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:10
CEST 14:10
KST 21:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8581 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 105

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 184 Next
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 27 2013 23:01 GMT
#2081
I call for Votethief on kita or geript
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 23:01 GMT
#2082
On June 28 2013 08:01 Dandel Ion wrote:
I call for Votethief on kita or geript

that's what i'm thinking
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 27 2013 23:11 GMT
#2083
just hold your horses for a bit.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 23:11 GMT
#2084
Hey BC, couple of things:

There are still 2 other cool abilities, but they will only help to find the remaining scum most likely, won't really help kill 2 confirmed scum.

Second, with the 1st power, you can't "undo" geript's Mortal Kombat. But I don't know if can either:
-Stop me from dying
-Stop someone using the TARDIS to bus geript and someone else

Xfire: When is the bus driver ability of the TARDIS "activated"? At any time, or right before it's used?
Or rather, BC, I didn't specify this in the PM because fucking hell how would I know. Ask the hosts if the bus driver ability is "activated" when it actually drives someone (so if geript is bussed with X, then the bus ability will be activated once geript is shot, and not when the busdriver PMs "Bus geript and X", because when geript is shot, the shot is bussed onto X. THerefore that's the time the busdriver action really occurs)
Please ask deconduo to clarify this.
If we have luck and you can stop this, then we just vote geript, kill him in his own game, and lynch kita (I'm sure scum were counting on TARDIS bus shit to save geript, thus no medic stuff on geript, specially not at day I doubt anybody has created a role with that shit)
We can SOLVE this right now if you do that BC, so please.

Otherwise, then you may have to use the shot. Shooting kita/geript may either pay off or not, we would have to gamble. Also the hosts will have to confirm to you the shot is made silently, so scum can't last-minute-bus or something
IF not, then what else? Shoot Xata perhaps? That's a risk though, if he flips town we are kind of fucked I think, specially since it would mean Xfire is scum most likely and he'll have lots of shit to use tonight and tomorrow.


Thirdly, fuck this game I had shit reads all game long for fucks sake.
Thank god Kurumi is a bro and made me have fun again (by making me inventor), if not I would have shot myself by now most likely.

Also, why didn't Kurumi give the TARDIS away? He doesn't have any noticeable night action, so why didn't he just use it and pass it to me/BC/etc? Or if he gets killed he can't pass it at all or something?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 23:12 GMT
#2085
On June 28 2013 08:01 Dandel Ion wrote:
I call for Votethief on kita or geript


It seems Xfire gets the item once the phase ends (I made it so he should get it instantly, but well I guess hosts nerfed that shit).
Hopefully kita and geript are both dead by D4 so Xfire doesn't have to sue the votethief on him.

Xfire, please confirm you can get the item RIGHT NOW.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 23:13 GMT
#2086
On June 28 2013 07:59 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
arg I feel like taking a risk


READ MY ABOVE POST FIRST BEFORE DOING ANYTHING PLEASE
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 23:28 GMT
#2087
don't worry gonzaw i'm asking the hosts. i'll let you know when i get answers though i do have to leave in about 5 minutes. i'll be back later though.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 23:28 GMT
#2088
Also, austin still has the medic/vig shit.
Obviously he should still use it.

Use it on WOS+Me+BC+Dandel please. Same shit again, medic/vig, BC/gonzaw (well...if I survive this geript shit).

Come on, I think you may be pro-town 3P so I believe in you austin!
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 23:29 GMT
#2089
Geript, kita, you are toast

You just don't get in the way of an Ewok Whisperer......trust me, you don't
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 23:30 GMT
#2090
Oh yeah, inb4 austin obvious scum because geript randomly-voted and didn't hammer him back on D1 and shit
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 27 2013 23:37 GMT
#2091
Gonzaw, I would like to tell you that I'm very disappointed in you. Like exceptionally disappointed in you. But not for the obvious reasons. I'll tell you when you're dead.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 23:42 GMT
#2092
You won't say that once you see the awesomesomesome EWW invention and see my role after game ends

Anyways, Xata, Xfire, austin, go fight each other and tell us who of you 3 is scum

also, inb4 WOS is scum
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 23:44 GMT
#2093
I'm also disappointed in a lot of things this game. Oh well, I guess we might talk in post game...or not. Not really in the mood for discussing that kind of stuff
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 23:44 GMT
#2094
Don't use shit on me, it won't work.
I think YOLOing is best right now since I feel like the only reason scum outed themselves is because they think (or know) they've already won.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 23:45 GMT
#2095
UNLESS YOU MADE SOMETHING THAT WORKS ON TREE STUMPS I HOPE YOU DID PLZPLZPLZPLZ I WANT TO DOOOO SOMETHING THIS GAME
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 27 2013 23:45 GMT
#2096
On June 28 2013 08:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Don't use shit on me, it won't work.
I think YOLOing is best right now since I feel like the only reason scum outed themselves is because they think (or know) they've already won.


I did dt check one -_- and the other was trying to live via fake claim.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 27 2013 23:46 GMT
#2097
Gonzaw, I don't think there IS any geript shit. The PMs rescinded, no voting. Unless he can kill without the voting, he's just shitting up thread.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 23:47 GMT
#2098
Scum don't know about the awesome Ewok Whisperer. The Ewok Whisperer can shatter your dreams and expectations...specially scum's.

I actually had made a part of that ability with geript's mortal kombat shit (and what happened to Dandel last cycle) in mind. I literally made the role like in 20 minutes before going to sleep. I wished I had more time to actually think about how actions would be done, when they would be done, etc so I could have made it better.
We can only hope for the best now once BC gets back (he has the invention so I suppose he's the one that can ask shit about it)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 23:53 GMT
#2099
On June 28 2013 08:46 austinmcc wrote:
Gonzaw, I don't think there IS any geript shit. The PMs rescinded, no voting. Unless he can kill without the voting, he's just shitting up thread.


If we got the right answers I would have wanted his shit to work :/

If there is no mortal kombat right now then, I dunno what to do really. Shooting for the 4th scum might be the best choice, but scum know that so they may actually bus drive him with one of us, so if we miss, we kill a townie, if we hit right, we kill a townie.
If we shoot we have to gamble on where the TARDIS will be on, kita/geript or the 4th scum.
Well....that's up to BC I guess. Surely 100% one of kita/geript is unprotected (...ehm....they should.....right?), so at worst it's a 50/50 to shoot one and lynch the other.

BC can try to find out the remaining scum (if he has any luck); but if we can just kill 1 scum today, will it be enough? Knowing scum doesn't do shit if they are still alive and can fuck us up.

Anyways whatever. I at least want this game to go over to N3/D4 so Xfire can see the ending of my role (please tell me if you get the PM instantly or not so I can worry if the game should be prolonged to D4 or not)
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 27 2013 23:55 GMT
#2100
On June 28 2013 08:53 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2013 08:46 austinmcc wrote:
Gonzaw, I don't think there IS any geript shit. The PMs rescinded, no voting. Unless he can kill without the voting, he's just shitting up thread.


If we got the right answers I would have wanted his shit to work :/

If there is no mortal kombat right now then, I dunno what to do really. Shooting for the 4th scum might be the best choice, but scum know that so they may actually bus drive him with one of us, so if we miss, we kill a townie, if we hit right, we kill a townie.
If we shoot we have to gamble on where the TARDIS will be on, kita/geript or the 4th scum.
Well....that's up to BC I guess. Surely 100% one of kita/geript is unprotected (...ehm....they should.....right?), so at worst it's a 50/50 to shoot one and lynch the other.

BC can try to find out the remaining scum (if he has any luck); but if we can just kill 1 scum today, will it be enough? Knowing scum doesn't do shit if they are still alive and can fuck us up.

Anyways whatever. I at least want this game to go over to N3/D4 so Xfire can see the ending of my role (please tell me if you get the PM instantly or not so I can worry if the game should be prolonged to D4 or not)


How insanely balls to the wall do you want me to go?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1231
WardiTV539
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 7850
StarCastTV_EN175
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko420
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 15672
Bisu 2946
Jaedong 2026
BeSt 1032
EffOrt 906
ZerO 414
Horang2 413
actioN 262
Larva 218
Zeus 168
[ Show more ]
Pusan 162
Barracks 101
Mind 101
Yoon 90
Hyun 81
ggaemo 72
Mini 64
Snow 54
Killer 51
Shinee 48
Sea.KH 45
Sharp 37
Bale 32
ToSsGirL 32
NotJumperer 32
scan(afreeca) 31
Hm[arnc] 19
Sacsri 15
zelot 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Noble 10
sorry 9
hero 4
Dota 2
Dendi925
Gorgc458
qojqva52
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1340
byalli788
markeloff93
Other Games
crisheroes282
B2W.Neo269
Pyrionflax194
DeMusliM187
dupreeh114
hiko80
Mew2King63
Livibee60
QueenE53
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 83
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV634
League of Legends
• Jankos1325
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 50m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.