• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:45
CEST 09:45
KST 16:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7629 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 103

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 184 Next
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 27 2013 22:03 GMT
#2041
On June 28 2013 07:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well what was the deal with it being 'drained of energy' last night?
Does it have a limited number of uses?
Was Kurumi somehow lied to when he had it?

Possible that scum drain it when they touch it, or kita drains it when he touches it, and it recharges in one day?

Scum don't really have a reason to note "Hey guys, I got the TARDIS and it powered back up, gonna use it to bus so a townie dies to geript's thing"
Fe fi fo fum.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 22:04 GMT
#2042
I got chosen again to vote. I'm not voting right now.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 22:05 GMT
#2043
We now know geript does not have the TARDIS or if he does he cannot use it this day or night, so that's something.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 27 2013 22:06 GMT
#2044
Scratch the no PM thing, I also got chosen to vote.
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 22:06 GMT
#2045
On June 28 2013 07:01 Dandel Ion wrote:
I think the 3 people just shouldn't vote and ignore it.

I was thinking that too. It COULD be a chance for us to get ahead but I doubt Geript would have used his ability if there was a chance we could turn it around on him.

Makes sense not to vote. Don't vote, guise.
Also that means unless Geript ALSO has a protection ability he couldn't have used the TARDIS to protect kita as well.
Kita might be the shot to take.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 27 2013 22:06 GMT
#2046
everyone pile onto geript then
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 22:06 GMT
#2047
On June 28 2013 07:05 Crossfire99 wrote:
We now know geript does not have the TARDIS or if he does he cannot use it this day or night, so that's something.

Could be 3rd scumbuddy though or kita himself.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 27 2013 22:07 GMT
#2048
Doesnt geript get chosen as one of the people too vote?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 22:08 GMT
#2049
Kay this is complicated

bc i think its possible for you t stop geripts mortal kombat, but ask host im not sure itll work

xfir...last day you KNEW kita could have bussed himself to kill a towni....yet you VOTED HIM IN THE MORTAL KOMBAT

fuck we are surrounded by scum
damn you sk8
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 22:08 GMT
#2050
On June 28 2013 07:07 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Doesnt geript get chosen as one of the people too vote?

Last time he didn't. It was me, dandel, and someone else, but I forget.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 27 2013 22:08 GMT
#2051
On June 28 2013 07:07 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Doesnt geript get chosen as one of the people too vote?

no, last time was sk8, cross and me
A backwards poet writes inverse.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 27 2013 22:09 GMT
#2052
On June 28 2013 07:08 gonzaw wrote:
Kay this is complicated

bc i think its possible for you t stop geripts mortal kombat, but ask host im not sure itll work

xfir...last day you KNEW kita could have bussed himself to kill a towni....yet you VOTED HIM IN THE MORTAL KOMBAT

fuck we are surrounded by scum
damn you sk8


should I stop the action tho? or save the gun for later ---
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 22:09 GMT
#2053
On June 28 2013 07:08 gonzaw wrote:
Kay this is complicated

bc i think its possible for you t stop geripts mortal kombat, but ask host im not sure itll work

xfir...last day you KNEW kita could have bussed himself to kill a towni....yet you VOTED HIM IN THE MORTAL KOMBAT

fuck we are surrounded by scum
damn you sk8

Gonzaw, did you see what I wrote earlier. That's literally what I was thinking. I also believed geript and his kp absorbing ability.

On June 28 2013 00:31 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 08:56 gonzaw wrote:
SKATER WHY DIDNT YOU LIKE TOLD US KITA COULD HAVE BUSSED HIMSELF WITH DI?

XFIRE WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US THAT EITHER?

Is just everybody scum in this game?
Hamm it, I want a drink..

I didn't tell you about it day 1 or night 1 because it wasn't relevant. I didn't want it to be exposed to scum. Here I still thought that sk8r was town. Day 2 when I discovered kita got it, I told him to pass it immediately because that should have been possible with the way I wrote the role originally. When he said that it had an action associated with its passing I became confused and asked deconduo about it. Unfortunately, I had to leave shortly thereafter and could not post until I came back to thread when I was asked by pm to choose between geript or kita. I choose kita. At this point I realized kita could save himself but didn't want to mention anything because we couldn't do anything about it because geript challenged kita, so it was either geript or kita and either way kita could bus drive. In this instance I didn't say anything because kita didn't seem to realize that he could save himself, so I kept quiet hoping he would die. Unfortunately, he did figure it out and saved himself and killed dandel. I revealed all this when I came back to the thread right before the lynch.


Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 09:00 gonzaw wrote:
XFIRE, CHOOSE OPTION (3) AND SHOOT KITA

I repeat:

XFIRE, CHOOSE OPTION (3) AND SHOOT KITA

I choose option three instead of escaping through the window or going out to the hall. This is when Yoz is fighting the WYM and I'm hiding in a room nearby.


Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 10:59 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire, please tell me the name of the item you got, if you got any (and tell me which option you chose)
(regarding the story in the Central Station with Roshi the White-Haired Mohawk Rastafari Underworld Lord)

Don't know who this roshi guy is yet. Maybe I'll get a pm soon?

Also, I'll do whatever you want me to do because I'm town. I'm sorry I've played so terribly this game but it's the truth.

geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 27 2013 22:13 GMT
#2054
On June 28 2013 07:06 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
everyone pile onto geript then

Oh just wait and see. We have plans for you my pretties. Go ahead and not vote. Doesn't matter. I'll already be getting 3 uses out of it thanks to the last time you fools believed me.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 22:13 GMT
#2055
Xfire can you tell me what your opfions for today are?

Alsk i think austin claimed 3p las night and is now talking about bears and never told us what they do., thus they have to do with his win condition
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 22:15 GMT
#2056
Bc ask host if you can
but first lets think if i die 100% or not
If you guys dont vote is someone kilked anyways?

Also if kita or geript have tardis then they may already be bussed mabe shooting them is not a good idea
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 27 2013 22:15 GMT
#2057
On June 28 2013 07:13 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire can you tell me what your opfions for today are?

Alsk i think austin claimed 3p las night and is now talking about bears and never told us what they do., thus they have to do with his win condition
The bears do nothing, afaik. You really think I'd write a role that doesn't involve bears that do nothing?
Fe fi fo fum.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 22:19 GMT
#2058
gonzaw. I just went to the school and found out i was a teacher. I then went home and went to the bathroom and because I still have the duck, i remembered that it was my son's favorite duck.

I can either search the kitchen or bedroom. Which should I choose?

Also, apparently I wasn't chosen for the vote thingy. That pm was taken back lol.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 27 2013 22:21 GMT
#2059
On June 28 2013 07:19 Crossfire99 wrote:
Also, apparently I wasn't chosen for the vote thingy. That pm was taken back lol.

^
Fe fi fo fum.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 27 2013 22:21 GMT
#2060
Lol convenient right Xfire?
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 721
Hyun 56
NotJumperer 38
Bale 31
Killer 24
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto158
League of Legends
JimRising 494
Counter-Strike
edward31
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King108
Other Games
summit1g8218
olofmeister725
Coldzera 702
ceh9527
Happy213
Sick159
NeuroSwarm95
ViBE26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick569
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2286
League of Legends
• Rush963
• Jankos746
• Stunt363
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 15m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 15m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 15m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.