• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:46
CEST 01:46
KST 08:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9039 users

Roulette Mini Mafia - Page 91

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 97 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 20 2013 19:01 GMT
#1801
On June 21 2013 03:24 mkfuba07 wrote:
@Vivax:

Why not vote for the scumread that is actually in consideration at the moment instead of adding in jay?


I don't care who gets lynched first, my reasoning must be correct if my townreads on stutters and layabout are. So I dropped that vote casually on jay (hence the squeal comment).
I'll vote whoever gets the majority, right now we're still open for discussion on who to pick.

Playing straight logically, it would be wiser to lynch Vayne first cause of my check having a 4/5 chance of being correct.
But if jay isn't scum then one of layabout or stutters has to be.
Since layabout would have been greenchecked by a town jay, I'd dismiss that, and that would leave stutters. I'll reread the guy just to make sure.

Anyway, I just reread jay , and I found that he wrote cases on every guy who got mislynched so far, but didn't write a case on ace for example. It struck me as a pattern. His cases look kinda fabricated too, actually.

Vayne doesn't read my filter and tunnels me since D3, he also has some really suspicious switches of opinions, see the one where he gets "swayed" to vote for prplhz.

Take your pick, it really doesn't matter imo.


##Unvote
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 20 2013 19:07 GMT
#1802
Vivax can you elaborate on what about his cares felt fabricated?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 20 2013 19:08 GMT
#1803
Also ##unvote

I need to think about this.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 20 2013 19:13 GMT
#1804
Votecount

VayneAuthority (2): jaybrundage, mkfuba07, kitaman27
Vivax (2): VayneAuthority, VayneAuthority, kitaman27, Stutters
mkfuba07 (0) VayneAuthority
jaybrundage (0): Vivax

Not Voting (3): layabout, Vivax, Stutters

Vivax is set to be lynched (tiebreak0rz)
~4 hours until deadline
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 20 2013 19:22 GMT
#1805
Vivax is so confident on his town stutters read that he is willing to lynch a player that is town 80% of the time based on his check. The main backbone of his town read on stutters is medic save on fuba, however there is absolutely no evidence that stutters protected fuba. A town medic could have protected him or a mafia medic could have protected random player X, saw that their hit on fuba didn't go through, and claim to have targeted him for a save. Therefore, the evidence really shouldn't be taken in consideration to determine stutter's alignment. However, he uses this reasoning, which provides no information, to decide that Jay must be the godfather.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 20 2013 19:30 GMT
#1806
On June 21 2013 04:22 kitaman27 wrote:
Vivax is so confident on his town stutters read that he is willing to lynch a player that is town 80% of the time based on his check. The main backbone of his town read on stutters is medic save on fuba, however there is absolutely no evidence that stutters protected fuba. A town medic could have protected him or a mafia medic could have protected random player X, saw that their hit on fuba didn't go through, and claim to have targeted him for a save. Therefore, the evidence really shouldn't be taken in consideration to determine stutter's alignment. However, he uses this reasoning, which provides no information, to decide that Jay must be the godfather.


Where did you read that.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 20 2013 19:34 GMT
#1807
Kita now you're just starting to make things up to prove I'm scum.
That's usually the point where someone should start ignoring you.

##Vote Vayne
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 20 2013 19:36 GMT
#1808
On June 21 2013 04:30 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 04:22 kitaman27 wrote:
Vivax is so confident on his town stutters read that he is willing to lynch a player that is town 80% of the time based on his check. The main backbone of his town read on stutters is medic save on fuba, however there is absolutely no evidence that stutters protected fuba. A town medic could have protected him or a mafia medic could have protected random player X, saw that their hit on fuba didn't go through, and claim to have targeted him for a save. Therefore, the evidence really shouldn't be taken in consideration to determine stutter's alignment. However, he uses this reasoning, which provides no information, to decide that Jay must be the godfather.


Where did you read that.


On June 21 2013 03:18 Vivax wrote:
I can't really eliminate stutters, that's correct, I decided I'd roll with town since his explanation for the Fuba save, mainly.


Am I misinterpreting this statement?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 20 2013 19:37 GMT
#1809
Yup, I found his explanation of the choice townie, not the save itself.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 20 2013 19:38 GMT
#1810
As you should know if you read my filter previously.

I should have said at some point that I found his explanation too convoluted to come from scum, but maybe it was in the post that I lost in a crash.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 20 2013 19:46 GMT
#1811
On June 17 2013 22:53 Stutters695 wrote:
I'm awake. Sorry I wasn't here yesterday, spent the day with my girlfriend's father.

Anyway I attempted to medic Fuba for two main reasons. 1) Kita was such an obvious save that I figured scum would avoid him after two night phases ago when it seems Kita was pretty likely to have been hit.


2) so after deciding that I wouldn't save Kita, it came down to layabout, Fuba or WoS by virtue of them being town enough that they aren't going to get lynched but not obvious enough of a save that scum would think it would go through. I based this off of their previous kills. Then I just gut picked Fuba because he's who I would shoot in that position as scum.


Is this the post that you are referencing that is so detailed and convincing that you would prefer to vote for your cop (80%) green check? I guess we would have to disagree on that one.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 20 2013 19:48 GMT
#1812
If you've got arguments for stutters to be scum, then I'm all ears. Until you do that, only my conclusion makes sense.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2013 19:54 GMT
#1813
What do you think of stutters last second changing his vote to rayn the first day with no explanation?
I come in for the scraps
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 20 2013 20:05 GMT
#1814
On June 18 2013 09:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
If people want to policy lynch me, go ahead! won't make me or you any better at this game.


[QUOTE]On June 20 2013 04:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
it's the truth, and at least I get the satisfaction of seeing the dumbass look on the rest of the town's face when I flip green./quote]

[QUOTE]On June 20 2013 04:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
This game is too easy yawn. Time to see if any other dumb townies fall for it I guess.[/quote]

[QUOTE]On June 20 2013 04:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
might as well consider it gamethrowing at this point[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]On June 20 2013 05:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
I am going to seriously laugh if you are town, i would shit my pants lol[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]On June 20 2013 09:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
really dude if you're town I never want to play with you again. Your logic is so trash tier I lose brain cells every time I read a post by you.[/QUOTE]

So Vayne, what is the point of these appeals to emotion if you are town? You must know that it is a common mafia tactic, so why would you consider emulating it as town?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 20 2013 20:06 GMT
#1815
EBWOP:

On June 18 2013 09:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
If people want to policy lynch me, go ahead! won't make me or you any better at this game.


On June 20 2013 04:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
it's the truth, and at least I get the satisfaction of seeing the dumbass look on the rest of the town's face when I flip green.


On June 20 2013 04:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
This game is too easy yawn. Time to see if any other dumb townies fall for it I guess.


On June 20 2013 04:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
might as well consider it gamethrowing at this point


On June 20 2013 05:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
I am going to seriously laugh if you are town, i would shit my pants lol


On June 20 2013 09:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
really dude if you're town I never want to play with you again. Your logic is so trash tier I lose brain cells every time I read a post by you.


So Vayne, what is the point of these appeals to emotion if you are town? You must know that it is a common mafia tactic, so why would you consider emulating it as town?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2013 20:11 GMT
#1816
If you think it's a mafia tactic, you will be sadly mistaken when I flip.

That has nothing to do with alignment.
I come in for the scraps
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 20 2013 20:16 GMT
#1817
On May 26 2013 06:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
Martyring is one of the biggest scumtraits of all time, cant tell if srs. People use it all the time to ATE to avoid being lynched like you have been all game.

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 20 2013 20:16 GMT
#1818
Meh, rereading I found stuff that makes me doubt my read again:

On June 13 2013 09:20 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2013 09:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
##vote:vivax

I think I'd rather see sent flip, but I can get behind this for now

##vote: Vivax

Gonna do some filter diving, playing two games with multiple people is getting me all sorts of fucked up.


On June 13 2013 11:00 Stutters695 wrote:
Protip lynch prpl if vivax flips town. There is a reason I made a case on him d1


On June 15 2013 02:34 Stutters695 wrote:
Lynch vivax first. If he flips scum we know his claim is worthless and sent is probably scum. If he's town then we're looking at the odds of him getting gf compared to just scummy town play.


Stutters continuosly claims that he wants to lynch someone else, but keeps his vote on me. He said he had a reason to make a case on prplhz, but doesn't talk about prplhz all day long.

But honestly, compared to this:

On June 06 2013 05:26 jaybrundage wrote:
Im curious why is rayn getting so much votes. He just seemed to not be very active. I recall someone saying that he is usually more active is that the main reason people are going for him?

It just seems like everyone is consolidating but im not sure why on him :o


On June 06 2013 07:17 jaybrundage wrote:
Im around Im not on rayn but who would you guys wanna get oatsmaster? I havent read to much on him. As far as i can remember he was just tunneling ace. But I dont see him as very scummy. Going gong ho trying to lynch a vet doesnt seem like something scum would do.


it seems rather harmless, especially compared to the last one.

HEY GUYS WANNA LYNCH OATSMASTER? DIDNT READ LOL BUT HE'S TUNNELING A VET SO HE DOESN'T LOOK SCUMMY
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 20 2013 20:25 GMT
#1819
So Vayne, what is the point of these appeals to emotion if you are town? You must know that it is a common mafia tactic, so why would you consider emulating it as town?


On June 21 2013 05:11 VayneAuthority wrote:
If you think it's a mafia tactic, you will be sadly mistaken when I flip.

That has nothing to do with alignment.


On June 21 2013 05:16 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2013 06:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
Martyring is one of the biggest scumtraits of all time, cant tell if srs. People use it all the time to ATE to avoid being lynched like you have been all game.



[image loading]
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2013 20:38 GMT
#1820
If you want to go look up old shit check one of the first posts I ever made on this website in terms of mafia, I only get upset when I am going to be lynched when I am town.

None of that shit means anything.

There is also a huge difference between martyring and what I am doing, I'm not even voting for myself.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft321
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta14
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft321
Nina 96
ViBE78
SpeCial 63
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 168
Noble 79
Hyuk 61
NaDa 41
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm138
League of Legends
Doublelift3993
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox384
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5262
Khaldor628
Other Games
summit1g7764
FrodaN1720
Coldzera 804
shahzam539
JimRising 418
C9.Mang0298
KnowMe212
ArmadaUGS61
Mew2King47
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick755
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH359
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21137
Other Games
• imaqtpie763
• Shiphtur161
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 15m
Online Event
11h 15m
FEL
16h 15m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 15m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.