• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:21
CEST 08:21
KST 15:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10369 users

Roulette Mini Mafia - Page 92

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 97 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2013 20:41 GMT
#1821
[image loading]


WHY CAN'T I GET ANY BREAKS ON THESE INCONSISTENCIES LOL
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2013 20:43 GMT
#1822
[image loading]

call the foul on kita he slashin' on me
I come in for the scraps
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 20 2013 20:57 GMT
#1823
On June 10 2013 08:20 kitaman27 wrote:
I'm also quite suspicious that Ace is a closet Heat fan.


IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW. ACE'S SCUM BUDDY IS A HEAT PLAYER!

Game solved.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2013 21:02 GMT
#1824
game over.

more useless information: Vivax and Ace were the only people to put a vote on rayn and then switch. vivax came back to rayn and ace didnt vote. both scum gg
I come in for the scraps
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 20 2013 21:06 GMT
#1825
Vayne, didn't you say that you think jay is scum?
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
June 20 2013 21:08 GMT
#1826
sry i have been a bit busy
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2013 21:09 GMT
#1827
On June 21 2013 06:06 Vivax wrote:
Vayne, didn't you say that you think jay is scum?


yea I do but if you have a greencheck on him and I don't know your alignment I don't see the point of lynching him first
I come in for the scraps
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 20 2013 21:13 GMT
#1828
On June 21 2013 06:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 06:06 Vivax wrote:
Vayne, didn't you say that you think jay is scum?


yea I do but if you have a greencheck on him and I don't know your alignment I don't see the point of lynching him first


You think me and him are scum.
I don't understand why you don't summon the thought that I could have fakechecked him in light of that belief.
If you were town, it should be the closest thought you'd have at hand with us as scumreads.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2013 21:14 GMT
#1829
The problem is I am not sold on you being scum but I don't really have any other choices right now given the circumstances. If you didn't have a check on jay and you were not roleblocked that night then I would easily want to lynch jay right now
I come in for the scraps
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
June 20 2013 21:16 GMT
#1830
You know you want jay or vayne, and you admit that you voted for jay despite vayne making more sense. So when called out on it you don't switch to vayne, you just remove your vote?

Really seems like even though vayne is a more reasonable lynch on your part, you were averse to actually voting for him.

##Unvote
##Vote: Vivax


I only see one reason to suggest jay before vayne in your situation.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 20 2013 21:19 GMT
#1831
Votecount

VayneAuthority (2): jaybrundage, mkfuba07, kitaman27, Vivax
Vivax (3): VayneAuthority, VayneAuthority, kitaman27, Stutters, mkfuba07
mkfuba07 (0) VayneAuthority
jaybrundage (0): Vivax

Not Voting (2): layabout, Stutters

Vivax is set to be lynched
~2 hours until deadline
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 20 2013 21:26 GMT
#1832
On June 21 2013 06:16 mkfuba07 wrote:
You know you want jay or vayne, and you admit that you voted for jay despite vayne making more sense. So when called out on it you don't switch to vayne, you just remove your vote?

Really seems like even though vayne is a more reasonable lynch on your part, you were averse to actually voting for him.

##Unvote
##Vote: Vivax


I only see one reason to suggest jay before vayne in your situation.


Which would be? Me and Vayne scum?
You underestimate my scum play if you think that I would vote for a townie over a scumbuddy for the reason "I want my scumbuddy to squeal for another day".

The vote was admittedly half-assed, cause I am inidiscriminant in their regard. I'd lynch them both at once, and it wouldn't matter who I lynch first.

I think jay warrants a lynch in spite of the check cause of his behaviour during all those lynches.

He took sides with ace and didn't write cases during D1, but each mislynch day he came in with cases that look really fabricated. Can't speak for his case on Vayne of today yet, but honestly, that looks pretty similar to the other ones he wrote.

I'd like you to look that up and rethink your choice or at least tell me if you disagree on that being a good reason. At least I would know if you digested that for after my flip, so you pick the right guy tomorrow.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
June 20 2013 21:32 GMT
#1833
##vote vivax must die
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2013 21:37 GMT
#1834
I really hope this isn't another town vs town lynch the voting and reasons for both sides are complete dogshit to be honest, I wish vivax didn't have a green check on jay lol
I come in for the scraps
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 20 2013 21:38 GMT
#1835
I don't understand why you think I'm scum for those votes. Should have played less careless :|
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 20 2013 21:43 GMT
#1836
On June 21 2013 06:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
I really hope this isn't another town vs town lynch the voting and reasons for both sides are complete dogshit to be honest, I wish vivax didn't have a green check on jay lol


Lol, coming from you that's actually cute.
Do your entrails say I'm town now?
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2013 21:45 GMT
#1837
Never town, only null/scum. Guess we will see what happens.
I come in for the scraps
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
June 20 2013 22:12 GMT
#1838
Fuck, I convinced myself that if vayne flips town, then it confirms vivax as scum. This would have explained why I switched my vote like that, if it was correct... Sucks that apparently no one read my post and pointed out the obvious mistake.

##Unvote
##Vote: VayneAuthority


I'm gonna go with the person I felt was scummier. Guess stutters is the hammer now.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
June 20 2013 22:23 GMT
#1839
And what's jay up to? He said he was gonna be here 20-80 minutes ago...
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2013 22:28 GMT
#1840
that is incorrect, if I do end up getting lynched don't just look to lynch vivax tomorrow
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft770
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 550
ggaemo 312
Stork 284
Leta 145
PianO 69
Hyuk 34
yabsab 17
Bale 15
ZergMaN 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
Reynor73
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King184
Westballz48
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor672
Other Games
summit1g9354
C9.Mang0281
PiGStarcraft182
Sick150
ArmadaUGS72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick649
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream146
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2264
League of Legends
• Lourlo1314
• Stunt495
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 39m
Online Event
4h 39m
FEL
9h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.