• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:13
CEST 16:13
KST 23:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9125 users

Roulette Mini Mafia - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 97 Next
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
June 06 2013 03:29 GMT
#581
On June 06 2013 12:22 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 12:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 06 2013 12:03 Ace wrote:
Me being afk doesn't mean I'm scum though. The minute I came back I was active and even voted for rayne. I only attempted to switch off when we established rayne might be an inactivity lynch.

What about that chain of events is scummy? What was I supposed to do - lurk? And then get accused for that too?

I'm too lazy to check atm...when 'we' established Rayn might be an inactivity lynch? When was that ever established?
I'm not sure who attempted to push that line of thinking in the first place. You had a long post that analyzed everyone's pushes on Rayn I believe and in the end you summarized it as 'half of us are voting because of inactivity, and the other half have legit reasons.'


yes that post. read up the discussion surrounding it.

Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 12:16 jaybrundage wrote:
Regardless of what reasons people have for voting him. The reason YOU had convinced you that he was scum. (That reason being that he thought vayne was town simply because vayne know his play style)

Having that piece of information lead you to believe that rayne was scum. However you back tracked after you said other people might have given reasons for inactivity. But other peoples voting reasons shouldn't of had such a big impact on your read. Why does it matter why they vote for him. If you think rayne is scum?



It does matter what they think - notice how I originally voted for rayne. I was first on Oats (who ignored my question) and as I read the thread switched to rayne based on furba's post. As it went on it was clear some people were voting for rayne because he was inactive, and not based on scum reads. That is prime setting for a mislynch.


I disagree it doesnt matter what they think. If you think someone is scum. Then lynch the person you think is scum. Just cause other people have weird reasons they vote for someone (inactivity you stated) It doesnt matter cause you have better reasons (what you stated was rayns odd reasoning for having a town read on vayne.) Unless you change your mind and dont think someone is scum then you should switch. What reason did you have for leaving the rayn lynch? Other people had bad reasons for voting does not seem like a legitimate answer
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 06 2013 03:56 GMT
#582
But thats the exact reason why I left the WoS lynch...
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
June 06 2013 05:07 GMT
#583
On June 06 2013 12:56 Zephirdd wrote:
But thats the exact reason why I left the WoS lynch...

Hmm But isnt my logic sound. If you have a valid reason to suspect someone is scum do the people who are voting for your scum candidate really effect your decision that much i dont get it : /
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 06 2013 07:10 GMT
#584
Me being afk doesn't mean I'm scum though. The minute I came back I was active and even voted for rayne. I only attempted to switch off when we established rayne might be an inactivity lynch.

YOU EVEN VOTED FOR RAYN? MAN PROPS TOWNIE POINTS.
oh wait you tried to switch off of rayn.
No more townie points.
aw Ace.
No gg, No skill.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 06 2013 09:51 GMT
#585
Oats it wasn't a scumslip, you realize I was talking about "looking scummy", not "being scummy"?

I had a problem changing my vote because I thought someone could make a case for me being scum either way. If I switched and rayn flipped red, it would look to potential accusers like I was bussing him. If I didn't, it would look to them like I was potentially ignoring him.

Stop grasping at straws that don't exist (*hem* Ace *hem*)

Ots pls
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 06 2013 09:55 GMT
#586
No.
Sent.
The point is, in both of your scenarios, rayn flips red.
There is no scenario where rayn flips green in your head.
Thats where you scumslipped.
No gg, No skill.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 06 2013 10:40 GMT
#587
On June 06 2013 18:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
No.
Sent.
The point is, in both of your scenarios, rayn flips red.
There is no scenario where rayn flips green in your head.
Thats where you scumslipped.

I was certain by that point that he was red. Just a matter of voting for him or not.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 06 2013 11:06 GMT
#588
On June 06 2013 19:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 18:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
No.
Sent.
The point is, in both of your scenarios, rayn flips red.
There is no scenario where rayn flips green in your head.
Thats where you scumslipped.

I was certain by that point that he was red. Just a matter of voting for him or not.

um.
why do you care that you look bad when you 'know' he is red?
No gg, No skill.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
June 06 2013 12:24 GMT
#589
On June 06 2013 19:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 18:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
No.
Sent.
The point is, in both of your scenarios, rayn flips red.
There is no scenario where rayn flips green in your head.
Thats where you scumslipped.

I was certain by that point that he was red. Just a matter of voting for him or not.
This confuses me. Your previous post seems to imply that you weren't sure if rayn was scum or not:
On June 06 2013 18:51 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Oats it wasn't a scumslip, you realize I was talking about "looking scummy", not "being scummy"?
Explain what this last statement was supposed to mean.


Regardless, I'm gonna call your statement that you were "certain by that point that he was red" total BS. Here's your post where you vote him:
On June 06 2013 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Whether or not I sheep rayne my vote will look scummy.

Going with my gut I guess.

##unvote
##vote: raynpelikoneet
So you were going with your gut and that was enough for you to be certain he was scum? Cmon.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 06 2013 12:30 GMT
#590
Pretty much.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 06 2013 12:38 GMT
#591
We lynching Sent tmr.

Sent, if in fact you are town, go and look at Les Mis and emulate BH's play there after he got pretty much lynched for scumslipping, he flipped town. If you do that, Ill lynch whoever you want.
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 06 2013 13:50 GMT
#592
On June 06 2013 21:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
We lynching Sent tmr.

Sent, if in fact you are town, go and look at Les Mis and emulate BH's play there after he got pretty much lynched for scumslipping, he flipped town. If you do that, Ill lynch whoever you want.

I know its hard to be objective since I was scum but I want to say I wouldn't have lynched BH in that game.
What do you mean you'll lynch whoever he wants? Assuming he is town, I can't say I'd trust his reads enough to do that. That being said I agree that Sent really needs to pick up his play.

Vayne too imo. Still want to hear what he has to say about me making long cases that are wrong?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 06 2013 13:53 GMT
#593
On June 06 2013 22:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 21:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
We lynching Sent tmr.

Sent, if in fact you are town, go and look at Les Mis and emulate BH's play there after he got pretty much lynched for scumslipping, he flipped town. If you do that, Ill lynch whoever you want.

I know its hard to be objective since I was scum but I want to say I wouldn't have lynched BH in that game.
What do you mean you'll lynch whoever he wants? Assuming he is town, I can't say I'd trust his reads enough to do that. That being said I agree that Sent really needs to pick up his play.

Vayne too imo. Still want to hear what he has to say about me making long cases that are wrong?

Im saying if he plays like BH in that game. I will sheep him. If he does whatever he does, I will push for his lynch.

Is that hard to understand?
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 06 2013 14:18 GMT
#594
On June 06 2013 22:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 22:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 06 2013 21:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
We lynching Sent tmr.

Sent, if in fact you are town, go and look at Les Mis and emulate BH's play there after he got pretty much lynched for scumslipping, he flipped town. If you do that, Ill lynch whoever you want.

I know its hard to be objective since I was scum but I want to say I wouldn't have lynched BH in that game.
What do you mean you'll lynch whoever he wants? Assuming he is town, I can't say I'd trust his reads enough to do that. That being said I agree that Sent really needs to pick up his play.

Vayne too imo. Still want to hear what he has to say about me making long cases that are wrong?

Im saying if he plays like BH in that game. I will sheep him. If he does whatever he does, I will push for his lynch.

Is that hard to understand?

Yes. It doesn't make sense to me that you'd sheep someone whose quality of reads is questionable, even if they are town.

Also rereading the past few hours I'd like to hear from jay why he found fuba scmmier than rayn.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
June 06 2013 14:33 GMT
#595
On June 06 2013 10:14 Zephirdd wrote:
prplhz: This guy is pretty good and I don't see any of that so far. He hasn't done much so far and I don't like any of it.
=> raynpelikoneet is being little scummier.
=> I'd lynch Oatsmaster over raynpelikoneet.
=> "The only reason to lynch raynpelikoneet is his VayneAuthority town read." + "I think raynpelikoneet is a bad lynch today and I really don't think we should lynch him."

And then proceeds to maintain "lynch oats" and "rayn is town".
Show nested quote +
yea well no one with a brain would seriously think you're the scummiest inhere anyway


Yeah I just reread his filter and it's pretty suspect how he 180s on Rayn. He goes from calling his scummy @ least 3 seperate times and saying how he really likes WoS's case against him to totally defending him hard once rayn starts getting alot of votes. He was perfectly happy accusing rayn when it looked like he was safe from the lynch. He then sheeped my Oats read because if u look @ thread sentiment @ the time, Oats looked like the only possible person that we could manage a switch to @ that time. Then he responds to rayns goodbye post immediately before the flip:
On June 06 2013 08:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I really am busy for the record. :/
On June 06 2013 08:02 prplhz wrote:
yea well no one with a brain would seriously think you're the scummiest inhere anyway

First of all, that's a pretty big change from what he had said earlier. But what really stands out to me about this: When Rayn made that post, I immediately thought "oshit, maybe he really is scum". Like why would a townie make that post? Seemed to me that he was saying "Yeah I may be scum, but my excuse was legit". Prplz post reeks of a "Hey look I'm just a bad townie. Why would I call someone green right before they flip red if I was really scum?".
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
June 06 2013 15:18 GMT
#596
On June 06 2013 18:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
No.
Sent.
The point is, in both of your scenarios, rayn flips red.
There is no scenario where rayn flips green in your head.
Thats where you scumslipped.

On June 06 2013 20:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 19:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On June 06 2013 18:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
No.
Sent.
The point is, in both of your scenarios, rayn flips red.
There is no scenario where rayn flips green in your head.
Thats where you scumslipped.

I was certain by that point that he was red. Just a matter of voting for him or not.

um.
why do you care that you look bad when you 'know' he is red?

Oats 2 pro, plz accept wool!
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
June 06 2013 15:20 GMT
#597
[UoN]Sentinel, could you start stating your case against Oats tonight before the NKs?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 06 2013 15:22 GMT
#598
On June 07 2013 00:18 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 18:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
No.
Sent.
The point is, in both of your scenarios, rayn flips red.
There is no scenario where rayn flips green in your head.
Thats where you scumslipped.

Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 20:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 06 2013 19:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On June 06 2013 18:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
No.
Sent.
The point is, in both of your scenarios, rayn flips red.
There is no scenario where rayn flips green in your head.
Thats where you scumslipped.

I was certain by that point that he was red. Just a matter of voting for him or not.

um.
why do you care that you look bad when you 'know' he is red?

Oats 2 pro, plz accept wool!

Thank you kind sir.
No gg, No skill.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 06 2013 17:39 GMT
#599
I'm kind of busy until tomorrow so don't expect a lot out of me before the day post. I'll try to get in what I can though.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
June 06 2013 19:55 GMT
#600
Productive night phase. Anyone feel like offering an opinion on my prplhz case or anything else?
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 897
ComeBackTV 599
SteadfastSC451
TaKeTV 322
Rex123
IndyStarCraft 101
EnkiAlexander 47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 451
ProTech134
Rex 123
IndyStarCraft 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47049
Bisu 2879
Horang2 1394
EffOrt 771
Soma 600
BeSt 585
Hyuk 584
Light 420
Mini 401
Larva 331
[ Show more ]
Rush 222
ZerO 211
Mong 85
Leta 80
Sea.KH 61
Pusan 54
Snow 52
ToSsGirL 46
Mind 36
Aegong 36
910 36
Sexy 34
JYJ 31
Yoon 27
Terrorterran 26
Bale 23
Trap 15
Rock 12
Noble 10
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6783
qojqva50
Counter-Strike
Fnx 801
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1609
Khaldor1065
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2038
olofmeister1722
hiko1333
Beastyqt573
B2W.Neo403
Livibee195
Hui .190
Liquid`VortiX159
XaKoH 157
ArmadaUGS122
djWHEAT73
Mew2King72
QueenE58
KnowMe54
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3129
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 47m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 47m
Online Event
20h 47m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.