• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:21
CEST 15:21
KST 22:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9485 users

Roulette Mini Mafia - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 97 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 06 2013 02:09 GMT
#541
Vayne is probably the most confirmed town from that lynch.
Rayn could've said he was null, nope firmly town.


Sent totally scumslipped up there.
^^
No gg, No skill.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 06 2013 02:10 GMT
#542
On June 06 2013 11:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne is probably the most confirmed town from that lynch.
Rayn could've said he was null, nope firmly town.


Sent totally scumslipped up there.
^^


pls be quiet scum

i am making jokes selected from jon stewart's finest
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 06 2013 02:13 GMT
#543
On June 06 2013 11:10 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 11:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne is probably the most confirmed town from that lynch.
Rayn could've said he was null, nope firmly town.


Sent totally scumslipped up there.
^^


pls be quiet scum

i am making jokes selected from jon stewart's finest

explain what you meant by 'bus'.
That only applies if rayn flipped scum, and you didn't look all that confident.
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 06 2013 02:14 GMT
#544
I welcome anyone that questions my alignment to cop me then if you can't vig me, so we don't waste a lynch.
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 06 2013 02:16 GMT
#545
Vayne is town cause Rayn called him town for no reason.

Can we stop talking about this? And talk about new shit.
Like Sent's scumslip
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 06 2013 02:18 GMT
#546
On June 06 2013 10:32 kitaman27 wrote:
Hi Hi

Oh god it's YOU.
No trying to get me lynched this time, k?
(Even inadvertently )
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 06 2013 02:25 GMT
#547
Oh something else worth noting when analyzing D1 play: knocking out arguably scum's strongest role the first day means that there may have been some hardcore bussing going on to protect it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 06 2013 02:26 GMT
#548
I would say hardcore defence rather than bussing.

No gg, No skill.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 06 2013 02:26 GMT
#549
On June 06 2013 11:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne is town cause Rayn called him town for no reason.

Can we stop talking about this? And talk about new shit.
Like Sent's scumslip


two people talked about this, wtf. What scumslip? I missed it.

That said, you do bring in a good point where rayne spouted a "you are town" into Vayne. It's a good method for scum to gain trust from a townie, and this seem to have influenced him a lot.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 06 2013 02:27 GMT
#550
Generally day one scum lynches are due to weak mafia thread control, not a bus, but I haven't read anything yet.

Also, ##Vote WoS
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 06 2013 02:27 GMT
#551
On June 06 2013 11:27 kitaman27 wrote:
Generally day one scum lynches are due to weak mafia thread control, not a bus, but I haven't read anything yet.

Also, ##Vote WoS


It's night
read the rest of the day before voting lol
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 06 2013 02:27 GMT
#552
actually nvm it was a joke my bad
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 06 2013 02:28 GMT
#553
Also, I love scum slips, let push it!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 06 2013 02:29 GMT
#554
On June 06 2013 11:27 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 11:27 kitaman27 wrote:
Generally day one scum lynches are due to weak mafia thread control, not a bus, but I haven't read anything yet.

Also, ##Vote WoS


It's night
read the rest of the day before voting lol


I know it's night. Zeph soft defending WoS!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 06 2013 02:29 GMT
#555
On June 06 2013 11:27 kitaman27 wrote:
Generally day one scum lynches are due to weak mafia thread control, not a bus, but I haven't read anything yet.

Also, ##Vote WoS

I wasn't suggesting that the Rayn kill was a bus, I was suggesting that any defense or prevention of Rayn's lynch may have also been in the form of trying to sacrifice the less valuable scum on the team by bussing them instead.

Also Y U VOTE ME
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 06 2013 02:30 GMT
#556
On June 06 2013 11:02 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 10:32 kitaman27 wrote:
Hi Hi

Yay someone that is active (I hope)

Ok now why shouldn't we kill you :3 /sarcasmish

In response to Zepp I had no idea what rayn would flip. I was leaning townie. But the main reason i stayed on fuba was because i think he was scummier :o


How was fuba scummier?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 06 2013 02:31 GMT
#557
Sorry for triplepost but I'm not sold on the scumslip.
I've made plenty of 'mistakes' like that in the past and of course there's always BH's last game.....
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 06 2013 02:31 GMT
#558
On June 06 2013 11:29 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 11:27 Zephirdd wrote:
On June 06 2013 11:27 kitaman27 wrote:
Generally day one scum lynches are due to weak mafia thread control, not a bus, but I haven't read anything yet.

Also, ##Vote WoS


It's night
read the rest of the day before voting lol


I know it's night. Zeph soft defending WoS!


tbh considering how the day went, I would defend him hard My early case was too early and wrong atm, and I dont think rayn was putting flame into a scum lynch like he did

can someone tell me what was Sentinel's slip?

((side note: sentinel does feel very inactive this game))
((other side note: I'm not sure if a scum would try to push his power role like he did))
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
June 06 2013 02:33 GMT
#559
fuba is the only person most likely confirmed town
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 06 2013 02:33 GMT
#560
On June 06 2013 11:31 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 11:29 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 06 2013 11:27 Zephirdd wrote:
On June 06 2013 11:27 kitaman27 wrote:
Generally day one scum lynches are due to weak mafia thread control, not a bus, but I haven't read anything yet.

Also, ##Vote WoS


It's night
read the rest of the day before voting lol


I know it's night. Zeph soft defending WoS!


tbh considering how the day went, I would defend him hard My early case was too early and wrong atm, and I dont think rayn was putting flame into a scum lynch like he did

can someone tell me what was Sentinel's slip?

((side note: sentinel does feel very inactive this game))
((other side note: I'm not sure if a scum would try to push his power role like he did))


I'm assuming its the fact that he called his vote a "bus", pre-flip.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 487
ComeBackTV 356
SteadfastSC252
TaKeTV 186
Rex89
EnkiAlexander 23
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 227
ProTech139
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51685
Bisu 2502
Horang2 1399
Hyuk 607
Shuttle 565
BeSt 547
EffOrt 520
Mini 450
Light 358
Soma 346
[ Show more ]
Larva 313
ZerO 197
Rush 178
Mong 94
Leta 82
Snow 65
Pusan 57
ToSsGirL 52
Mind 44
Aegong 34
JYJ 31
Sexy 30
sorry 21
Bale 20
Terrorterran 17
Noble 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Rock 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5052
XaKoH 391
Counter-Strike
Fnx 784
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1629
Khaldor1179
Lowko423
Other Games
gofns40840
singsing2235
olofmeister1342
B2W.Neo421
hiko417
Beastyqt298
Livibee206
Liquid`VortiX93
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS56
djWHEAT39
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 20
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1271
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 39m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 39m
Online Event
21h 39m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.