• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:46
CEST 14:46
KST 21:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8496 users

Roulette Mini Mafia - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 97 Next
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 05 2013 23:30 GMT
#521
Got my phone to see the flip



...




LOL
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
June 05 2013 23:31 GMT
#522
Holy shit ^^
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
June 05 2013 23:47 GMT
#523
many wtfs
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 06 2013 00:11 GMT
#524
Haters.
ALLLL YOU HATERS

Yay maybe this means my meta analysis is actually getting better. Rayn doesn't sheep, this game he sheeps.
So this means mafia is pretty crippled right now, huh?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 06 2013 00:15 GMT
#525
On June 06 2013 09:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Haters.
ALLLL YOU HATERS

Yay maybe this means my meta analysis is actually getting better. Rayn doesn't sheep, this game he sheeps.
So this means mafia is pretty crippled right now, huh?


DI changed to kp rounds up so they're still at two. Hopefully we get a sick medic save.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 06 2013 00:32 GMT
#526
Alright well I don't know what this means as to whether I'm a mafia target or not but fuck it I'ma post some stuff anyway.

Essentially I feel like the places to look right now are:
1) Those who attempted to derail the Rayn wagon.
2) The rest of the people on the competing wagon at the time, mine.
In that order. I'm not certain anyone else who voted me is scum tbh, it's much more likely we'd find at least one of them trying to defend him earlier in the day when they felt it could still be derailed. I won't be posting those who I feel are 'confirmed town' in my eyes either, but there are a few.

One thing I'd like to note before I back out for a little while:
On June 06 2013 01:32 prplhz wrote:
I actually like WaveofShadow's case.

On June 06 2013 07:00 prplhz wrote:
Okay guys I don't think it's fair to lynch rainpelikoneet today simply because I think that his work excuse is legit. There are a lot of votes on him because of his relative inactivity which I don't like at all. The only reason to lynch raynpelikoneet is his VayneAuthority town read. That someone is very right about you should arouse some suspicion but I remember in that game where yamato77 smurfed he was really right about me and somehow that also made me get a very strong town read on him (he was scum I was town).

I also don't think it's characteristic for scum to martyr in the way he does. There are no feelings in it, just some very collected thoughts about how "if you want to lynch me for inactivity then do it on day1 because it will not get better", that's actually very reasonable but it's not anything scum would say and I think scum would be much more emotional about martyring.

In short, I think raynpelikoneet is a bad lynch today and I really don't think we should lynch him. He's actually contributing really well considering that it appears that he really doesn't have much time for this game and the weird VayneAuthority read is not enough to make me want to lynch him.


Interesting.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 06 2013 00:39 GMT
#527
loool

good job WoS.

Lets kill Ace please?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 06 2013 00:40 GMT
#528
Never explanined his initial vote on WoS. Never explained his Unvote.
Never explained why he wants to lynch me, tried to do subtle stuff to get the lynch off rayn.

SCUM!
No gg, No skill.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
June 06 2013 00:49 GMT
#529
Wow i wasnt sure what to expect. But great stuff guys. Lets keep it up. Also in regards to roles what are we going to do when should we plan to claim. The following morning i assume?
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
June 06 2013 01:02 GMT
#530
Well, don't know what to say. I'm totally shocked. GJ guys.

So I'd like to point out something that I noticed @ the time but mostly ignored it because I thought it was unlikely that rayn was actuallly gonna flip red:
On June 06 2013 05:22 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 05:08 Ace wrote:
On June 06 2013 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Whether or not I sheep rayne my vote will look scummy.

Going with my gut I guess.

##unvote
##vote: raynpelikoneet


dont see how it can but why would you think that?

I vote for him -> looks like a last minute bus
I don't vote for him -> looks like conveniently ignoring him

Why would he call it a last minute bus @ that point? Doesn't that mean he knows that rayn is about to flip red? I think this is a slip.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
June 06 2013 01:10 GMT
#531
YYYEAAARHHH!

sorry about my activity end of exams n' all

jarjar, vayne and sent look bad but i will go over all that stuff tomorrow
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 06 2013 01:14 GMT
#532
Okay I'm back. We killed the scum PR, we fucking rock. lol.
I totally knew it guys, I was like, totally sure he was like, a scum. Totally. Yeah.

INTERACTION TIEM
prplhz: This guy is pretty good and I don't see any of that so far. He hasn't done much so far and I don't like any of it.
=> raynpelikoneet is being little scummier.
=> I'd lynch Oatsmaster over raynpelikoneet.
=> "The only reason to lynch raynpelikoneet is his VayneAuthority town read." + "I think raynpelikoneet is a bad lynch today and I really don't think we should lynch him."

And then proceeds to maintain "lynch oats" and "rayn is town".
yea well no one with a brain would seriously think you're the scummiest inhere anyway





Ace: ##vote rayne => It isn't like the case made on rayne is super weak => I'm going to see check the votes on the rayne wagon and see what's up. => And mine[vote] which is based on furba's case. => The only person I'd consider at the moment over rayne is Oats => ### unvote + people voting for rayne do you believe he is really just inactive or just Scum?

Mental Note: Ace never actually interacted with rayne. He followed a case and analysed everything around rayne's lynch, except rayne himself



Oatsmaster: I would lynch rayn today too, => I could lynch both Sent and rayn though => directly asks rayn why didnt he want to lynch ace => I wanna lynch Rayn and stutters and Ace today, => Im not feeling this rayn lynch anymore.

Note: rayn's response was "Oats if Ace does post more fluff i'm certainly in killing him. There is no reason to not contribute anything."



WaveofShadow TLDR calls rayn an idiot and pushes hard against him




Vivax:
@ Rayn

If you're so sure about WoS being scum, what are you trying to achieve by claiming you want to kill ace and writing that bit about layabout?
=>
I agree, and after that last post it's likely to be Rayn. => Rayn is probably our best bet anyway.



Zephirdd
((I was sure rayn was just an inactive town, but that he would be a great day 1 lynch because I couldn't think of other scums and rayn explicit said "I will be busy for 1.5 weeks or so", so we'd be doing him a favor pretty much. You can look my filter for specific interactions))



Sentinel: Rayn are you setting me up for the fall here? Of all your scumreads you fail to mention me at all except once in passing. => I'll side along with the rayn vote because I don't like how he's ignoring me. => votes rayne



Stutters: [To rayn]Try reading it and providing an actual reason if you disagree. => I'd say both Rayne and Vayne fall into a similar synopsis as your one for ace [trying to convince Oats that ace lynch was bad] => ##vote: raynpelikoneet => On topic Rayn seems like a good lynch. => BOOM SHAKALAKA



Vayne: I dont see anything on rayn, he doesn't really have a meta from what I have seen. => I don't necessarily think WoS is scum as its too early to tell but if that's my only other option besides rayn [Note: no transition] => I do not think WoS is scum, just that rayn isn't scum. => Go ahead and lynch rayn and then have people be on your ass when he flips green => All people that do not want rayne lynched hop on the mkfuba wagon, its numbah wan



jaybondage: [talks a lot about rayn, but in context he is trying to convince a mkfuba lynch would be better & talks about Sentinel wondering why people focus rayn over sent]



JayJayDrinks: Rayn is voting Stutters cause his case on Prplz is bad and Stutters is voting Prplz cause his case on Zeph is bad? => Rayn hasn't posted much so not all that much to analyze. He also voted WoS for reasons I think are OK. => So what you're saying that anyone not voting for rayne is scummy? + If I have to move my vote to WoS to keep rayne from getting lynched I will. => I wont say rayn is a townread. I'll just say I haven't seen anything scummy from him => I think it's best to kill the person I think is most likely to be scum and Rayn aint it. => But you're[WoS] a better lynch than rayn. => Who here actually expects rayn to flip red?

[Mental note: he feels very genuine on his beliefs IMO]



s0lstice
Holy fuck his filter is small. No interaction at all



layabout: there is a good chance that [UoN]Sentinel or raynpelikoneet is mafia jumping onto WoS to get the wagon rolling. => [response to rayn]I responded to your questions. I suggested we lynch you. You lie about me to discredit me.
[pretty anti-rayn]


sloosh: [noting a statement from rayn]Scum could equally have a 100% correct assessment of playstyle. Poor reason to call someone town. => pushes people to read and center votes/discussion into sentinel&rayn => Oh we are so screwed ...
[note: never asserts his read on rayn EXCEPT for that last post "oh we are so screwed" where you can see it implied that he believes rayn to be town at that point]



mkfuba07: TLDR makes one of the first cases on rayn and pushes him hard





Things to note:
-> prplhz, Vayne and jaybondage defended rayn HARD
-> Ace never interacted with rayn, and he did tons of analysis around the case; as oats pointed out, he did look like he was trying to do something subtle to stop the lynch, but he never made a hard assessment.
-> JJD also defended rayn, but his defense feels, in my opinion, much more genuine than the others above.


After doing this filter checking, I'd say our best bet tomorrow is to look at VayneAuthority.

If you have any doubts about the contents of filters etc, all I did was to open the filters on "All" and ctrl+F 'rayn'.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 06 2013 01:23 GMT
#533
I doubt I will even live the night, probably going to be vig'd. I wouldn't be that dumb if I was scum but I guess I deserve to die! Strange that he picked people no one would listen to to buddy before he died
I come in for the scraps
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
June 06 2013 01:24 GMT
#534
I wanted to kill rayne or sent since they were the 3rd and fourth people to vote switch to WoS despite him being a really bad candidate to lynch. It was opportunistic and a town player should know better that was my main reason.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 06 2013 01:24 GMT
#535
Okay.

I'd like to lynch Oats. However I too shall look into prplhz, Vayne and jay and determine what I think of them.

Guilty until proven flammable?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 06 2013 01:25 GMT
#536
On June 06 2013 10:23 VayneAuthority wrote:
I doubt I will even live the night, probably going to be vig'd. I wouldn't be that dumb if I was scum but I guess I deserve to die! Strange that he picked people no one would listen to to buddy before he died


Role Pool:

Doctor
Veteran
Alignment Cop
Roleblocker
Miller / Godfather (depending on the recipient)


And yes you would. I don't mean be that dumb, I mean defend him. I did believe there was enough space for a switch if the weak-voters like me were willing to switch.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 06 2013 01:29 GMT
#537
kitaman27 replaces s0Lstice. Effective... nao.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 06 2013 01:32 GMT
#538
Hi Hi
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 06 2013 01:32 GMT
#539
Oh I see so we will actually have to waste a lynch on me at some point. That's unfortunate. Bad luck but it happens.

He picked me and JJD to protect him from dying, not really the best defense but w/e I guess that's just WIFOM
I come in for the scraps
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
June 06 2013 02:02 GMT
#540
On June 06 2013 10:32 kitaman27 wrote:
Hi Hi

Yay someone that is active (I hope)

Ok now why shouldn't we kill you :3 /sarcasmish

In response to Zepp I had no idea what rayn would flip. I was leaning townie. But the main reason i stayed on fuba was because i think he was scummier :o

The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko482
ProTech137
Rex 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50024
Bisu 1856
Horang2 1183
Hyuk 483
BeSt 454
Soma 400
Mini 333
EffOrt 329
Light 299
Larva 261
[ Show more ]
Rush 128
ZerO 125
Mong 99
Barracks 80
Leta 77
Sea.KH 59
Snow 55
ToSsGirL 49
Pusan 47
Mind 37
Shinee 37
Aegong 28
JYJ 26
Bale 24
Yoon 23
Sexy 23
sorry 19
Noble 12
JulyZerg 11
Terrorterran 11
Icarus 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc3335
XaKoH 361
Counter-Strike
Fnx 36
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1331
Khaldor1053
Other Games
gofns36497
singsing2250
olofmeister1296
B2W.Neo350
hiko275
Livibee185
Mew2King77
ArmadaUGS59
ZerO(Twitch)9
Liquid`VortiX0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream209
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 18
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH194
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
14m
OSC
9h 14m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 14m
Online Event
22h 14m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.