• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:03
CEST 07:03
KST 14:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8193 users

Roulette Mini Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 97 Next
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
June 04 2013 22:57 GMT
#281
The Zephirdd games I checked were Doctor Who Mafia, Rockband Mini Mafia and GSL Open Mini Mafia. I believe those were his most recent games? I didn't check Mexican Standoff because he had only like 10 posts in that so I just assumed he was a host/cohost or just participating in pregame bantering. I didn't even notice it in the list because when I browse old games I automatically ignore those where people don't have at least 30 posts.

I'm pretty sure that "nobrainer, right?" isn't an idiom. "nobrainer" and "right?" might be but you can say "This is a nobrainer." and that means something and then you can say "This is a nobrainer, right?" and that means something entirely else. It's the difference between those two that I was focusing on that that's entirely valid.

The "look at Smurf Mini Mafia" point might have been a little stretched.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 04 2013 23:01 GMT
#282
On June 05 2013 07:07 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 07:03 Stutters695 wrote:
Also, where the fuck is oats. I've written off sloosh but oats is ridiculous.

Why have you written off sloosh?

Because if he isn't here then worrying about him is pointless. His pregame post also implies that he wasn't going to be around at the beginning of the game. We deal with him when he shows up.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
June 04 2013 23:03 GMT
#283
I don't think that Stutters695 is mafia simply because he fact checked me and I don't see scum fact checking townies because they know they're townies and townies don't lie. It's not like Stutters695 knew that Zephirdd was in that game because he was never in the Mexican Standoff thread (and he apparently got something wrong about what happened in the game too) so it must have been him fact checking the case I just wrote and I simply don't think that scum would fact check a townie.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 04 2013 23:06 GMT
#284
Prpl so then why did you neglect to mention that Zephs first post in GSL was a vote on you and that he was an SK in Rock Band?

It's used as an idiom where I'm from but that point doesn't really matter, it was just worth mentioning because that's how I interpreted it.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
June 04 2013 23:06 GMT
#285
Also I don't think that Zephirdd is most likely to be scum anymore. He explained the Ace vote pretty well I think and that was the biggest point in my case. He's also had some good activity since my vote.

##Unvote
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
June 04 2013 23:08 GMT
#286
On June 05 2013 08:06 Stutters695 wrote:
Prpl so then why did you neglect to mention that Zephs first post in GSL was a vote on you and that he was an SK in Rock Band?

It's used as an idiom where I'm from but that point doesn't really matter, it was just worth mentioning because that's how I interpreted it.

Okay, I never checked his alignment in Rockband Mini Mafia because I remembered that the scum team was Palmar, HiroPro, Ange777. I had no idea that game had an SK, thought it was a regular mini.

The Kenpachi reasoned vote was still a vote with a reason he found fairly important (I remember discussing this with him), it wasn't a random vote for no reason.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 04 2013 23:16 GMT
#287
it was a regular mini, with a sk
...and i almost won it if it wasnt for marvellosity
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 04 2013 23:19 GMT
#288
Alright I can understand that, thanks for the responses, they make sense. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now. Who do you have a scum read on right now?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 04 2013 23:19 GMT
#289
Ebwop ##: unvote
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
June 04 2013 23:30 GMT
#290
On June 05 2013 08:19 Stutters695 wrote:
Alright I can understand that, thanks for the responses, they make sense. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now. Who do you have a scum read on right now?

Rereading the thread tomorrow but off the bat:

slOosh: (obviously) He didn't do anything this game but he did say that he has some personal issues and almost didn't play in this game. He still needs to do something though.

raynpelikoneet: This guy is pretty good and I don't see any of that so far. He hasn't done much so far and I don't like any of it.

Also layabout and Ace have been lazy but they're often lazy (especially layabout). jaybrundage is also someone I'll look into harder and then a bunch of people I didn't take much notice of yet.

So I'm pretty undecided but I'll reread tomorrow and make up my mind.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
June 04 2013 23:45 GMT
#291
Hallo hallo everyone.

I'm going to reread the thread and then say some stuff.

Stay tuned
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
June 04 2013 23:55 GMT
#292
Aaaaand apparently it's dinner time ... do not hold your bowels for me. I'll be back tonight to say stuff.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 05 2013 00:31 GMT
#293
:popcorn:

Who wants to talk?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
June 05 2013 00:49 GMT
#294
On June 05 2013 07:32 jaybrundage wrote:
I didn't like stutters case on prplhz as i thought prplhz's case on zep wasn't that bad.

So are you thinking Zeph is scum since you somwhat like prplz case?

How about stutters? Do you think he's just mistaken or are you leaning scum on him?

Or like, do you have an opinion on anybody aside from the guy you're OMGUSing?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 05 2013 00:52 GMT
#295
I will.
There's a fat load of people who don't seem to give a shit about the state of the game right now. Complain about me complaining if you will, but that's just how I feel. There are a bunch of people who have notably stepped up; Stutters I must say I'm pleasantly surprised at the amount of effort you've put it thus far.

You no longer find prplhz to be scum; do you have any other reads atm?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 05 2013 01:06 GMT
#296
On June 05 2013 07:05 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 06:51 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
WoS seems like someone suitable for sheeping

##Unvote
##Vote: WaveofShadow


-____- rly

@Stutter
he is singaporean so his timezones are very different from ours.

Can you explain your post please?
You're not happy with someone sheeping onto what is apparently your main scumread?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 05 2013 01:08 GMT
#297
Yeah, that's going to take a minute to type up though. Agreed this game has been frustrating so far with how few people give a shit.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 05 2013 01:10 GMT
#298
On June 05 2013 10:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 07:05 Zephirdd wrote:
On June 05 2013 06:51 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
WoS seems like someone suitable for sheeping

##Unvote
##Vote: WaveofShadow


-____- rly

@Stutter
he is singaporean so his timezones are very different from ours.

Can you explain your post please?
You're not happy with someone sheeping onto what is apparently your main scumread?


I'm not happy with someone coming into the thread without doing anything all day long to just say he will sheep and that's it.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 05 2013 01:19 GMT
#299
And you still feel I am the person most likely to flip red today?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
June 05 2013 01:33 GMT
#300
If i was lazy would i pick "layabout" as a nick?

This is finally a game of mafia!!! hooray!
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 582
Hyuk 481
Leta 92
TT1 18
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm248
League of Legends
JimRising 719
Other Games
summit1g9795
WinterStarcraft456
Mew2King93
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1026
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream138
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2214
League of Legends
• Rush1321
• Lourlo1093
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 57m
INu's Battles
6h 57m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 57m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 57m
Replay Cast
17h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.