• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:02
CEST 02:02
KST 09:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8848 users

Roulette Mini Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 97 Next
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 04 2013 21:23 GMT
#261
Oh, one more thing Rayne, if he's trying to change his meta than he needs to be here and actively trying. Regardless of his alignment he appears disinterested and from my experiences he's not nearly as involved as scum as town.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 04 2013 21:29 GMT
#262
K I'm back. So, the case vs prplhz was kinda bad. His case on me was kinda sucky too, but there wasn't much going on either. I don't think he is someone to be focused.

Someone to be focused is, however, WoS.

> Complains about thread activity
> Only replies to whatever was thrown at him

There are a million methods of bringing in interactions, and his two queries(asking JJD/Vayne and adovcating lurker lynch) were not town methods of bringing in interaction. Any player, scum or town, would answer "null" to his questions; Lurker Lynch would suck here because of the amount of lurkers.

WoS, do you even have any reads? Any posts that strike as scummy instead of stupid? Do you think Vivax might be scum out of that post or do you think it's too early? What do you think of the cases presented in thread? Remember that you don't have to answer everything and you could just tell me to fuck off, but you gotta show your town play!
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 04 2013 21:29 GMT
#263
god damnit. I need to F5 before posting.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 04 2013 21:38 GMT
#264
I guess that last post shows that WoS is willing to actually try and look at something in this game. Good, points for him.

who is on the thread right now? Can we get a role call?
Whoever is online, can you comment on the jaybondage thing? Sentinel, do you have anything to bring into the table? sloosh are you even alive? ._.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 04 2013 21:42 GMT
#265
On June 05 2013 06:29 Zephirdd wrote:
K I'm back. So, the case vs prplhz was kinda bad. His case on me was kinda sucky too, but there wasn't much going on either. I don't think he is someone to be focused.

Someone to be focused is, however, WoS.

> Complains about thread activity
> Only replies to whatever was thrown at him

There are a million methods of bringing in interactions, and his two queries(asking JJD/Vayne and adovcating lurker lynch) were not town methods of bringing in interaction. Any player, scum or town, would answer "null" to his questions; Lurker Lynch would suck here because of the amount of lurkers.

WoS, do you even have any reads? Any posts that strike as scummy instead of stupid? Do you think Vivax might be scum out of that post or do you think it's too early? What do you think of the cases presented in thread? Remember that you don't have to answer everything and you could just tell me to fuck off, but you gotta show your town play!

I'm tempted to find you scummy since you are pushing my lynch with no basis whatsoever. You say that I only reply to what is thrown at me yet my very last post before this one was unprovoked as was today's entrance to the thread that you found scummy in the first place.

I have explained the motivation behind everything I've written which is still not good enough for you. I am really not sure what angle you are trying to push, but the more you push it the worse it looks to me. I have a fun little heuristic to go off of, too, and you're ringing them alarm bells, buddeh.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 04 2013 21:44 GMT
#266
Alright you posted before F5ing...I'm willing to take my last post back if you are, good sir.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 04 2013 21:51 GMT
#267
WoS seems like someone suitable for sheeping

##Unvote
##Vote: WaveofShadow
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
June 04 2013 21:53 GMT
#268
On June 05 2013 05:55 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 02:25 s0Lstice wrote:
Stutters, can you answer your own question? You are voting him (Oats) currently so I assume that you have some reason to think he is more likely to be scum than just a townie not particularly giving a shit.

My thinking is I have no idea on his alignment just yet. Generally though being totally careless of the threads opinion of you is a townie trait, so he has that going for now.

I gotta say I agree with layabout on jaybrundage. His entry into the thread was filled with trepidation

On June 04 2013 09:13 jaybrundage wrote:
So im down with the whole claim role thing. But if the scum can also get the roles it doesnt really lead us to any lynches.
But i guess the point of it would be transparency and all that jazz.

I hate playing with people i never played with before I cant rely on previous experiences Also if anyone has not played with me I would suggest reading a previous game or two I play rather..... unorthodox (I occasionally be hardcore lynchbait D

Kinda all over the place but I always feel like day 1 is just typing shit until someone says something questionable. Then the Rage-arguments take place :D



It looks to me like he is trying to defuse pressure on him before it even happens. 'I can't rely on previous experiences' is a prepackaged excuse to go light on scum hunting. 'I am occasionally lynch bate' is a prepackaged excuse for looking suspicious. It looks extremely self conscious. This point by layabout too is relevent.

On June 04 2013 09:29 layabout wrote:
On June 04 2013 09:22 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 04 2013 09:19 layabout wrote:
On June 04 2013 09:14 jaybrundage wrote:
On June 04 2013 08:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
im all in on 31, spin the wheel m'boy.

I have drank heavily on the past night so I am taking a nap this day. Wake me up when the sun sets.

I have been drinking so i will not post for a while

+ Show Spoiler +
*pokes with stick*

pointless pressure



I'm just trollin' around with the theme, I didn't actually drink today nor yesterday. What is your concern jaybrundage?

If you say that you arent going to post, pressuring you for a contribution serves no purpose for a townie


Meaningless pressure. It's a way of looking useful without actually being useful (shit-flinging at somebody who isn't going to be around to take umbrage). This is the direction I want to go. He looks the scummiest of anybody so far.

##vote jaybrundage



Maybe you missed the post where i said to go look at previous games. I said that im often lynch bait because its true. As town i often get mislynched. I prefer for people to know this and take at look at my play rather then straight up die as town for my play.

Me poking someone with a stick is not pressure. The fact that you have that in your case shows how weak it is. Besides the fact that your just piggy backing of someone elses post.

The fact that you think a joke post is the scummiest post as of yet just shows your lack of a real case.

#Vote S0lstice


Do you think that his attack on you alone, in that way, warrants him being scum?Did you guys ever play together?
I find your vote to be kinda rushed.

What's your opinion on stutters case against prplhz?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
June 04 2013 21:59 GMT
#269
On June 05 2013 06:51 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
WoS seems like someone suitable for sheeping

##Unvote
##Vote: WaveofShadow


What of the points against him makes your wool grow? I would like to know the reasons for finding him scummy from your own mouth.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 04 2013 22:01 GMT
#270
Well I'm not really sure what else I can do to convince you on prpl if everyone has just decided meta is bad. He's demonstrably misconstrued posts for his only real contribution to the thread in addition to the meta but once he keeps this up I'm sure you'll all come around so whatever.

I don't agree with your conclusion Vivax. Your points in isolation of the thread would be very scummy but I agree with his points on Jay. I also haven't played with Jay so if this is his MO then I'll re-evaluate but I understand your conclusion, but given his other posting and his case on Jay I don't think he's a d1 lynch.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 04 2013 22:03 GMT
#271
Also, where the fuck is oats. I've written off sloosh but oats is ridiculous.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 04 2013 22:05 GMT
#272
On June 05 2013 06:51 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
WoS seems like someone suitable for sheeping

##Unvote
##Vote: WaveofShadow


-____- rly

@Stutter
he is singaporean so his timezones are very different from ours.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 04 2013 22:07 GMT
#273
On June 05 2013 07:03 Stutters695 wrote:
Also, where the fuck is oats. I've written off sloosh but oats is ridiculous.

Why have you written off sloosh?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
June 04 2013 22:12 GMT
#274
On June 05 2013 07:01 Stutters695 wrote:
Well I'm not really sure what else I can do to convince you on prpl if everyone has just decided meta is bad. He's demonstrably misconstrued posts for his only real contribution to the thread in addition to the meta but once he keeps this up I'm sure you'll all come around so whatever.

I don't agree with your conclusion Vivax. Your points in isolation of the thread would be very scummy but I agree with his points on Jay. I also haven't played with Jay so if this is his MO then I'll re-evaluate but I understand your conclusion, but given his other posting and his case on Jay I don't think he's a d1 lynch.


What I think of meta
+ Show Spoiler +
You can build perfectly valid cases on people without using meta, I'm confident in that. If anything, experienced scum can talk hours about meta and pull all sorts of arguments out of their ass when it suits them.

Someone uses an argument for someone being scum, they pull out a game where he did the x scummy thing as town. But they will never pull out a game where that someone did the same as scum, to make an example. They will always remember the stuff that best fits their current purposes, be it a tunnelly townie or scum.

Additionally, there are schedule differences, learning effects, and the simple fact that every game is unique. The thing you can somewhat meta is probably player skill, the times he gets lynched as what alignment, times he guesses scum right etc, but it's a bold guess.

If you want to use meta go ahead, but expect me to look at it queerly and to be unlikely to convince me on someone.


I don't agree with your conclusion Vivax. Your points in isolation of the thread would be very scummy but I agree with his points on Jay. I also haven't played with Jay so if this is his MO then I'll re-evaluate but I understand your conclusion, but given his other posting and his case on Jay I don't think he's a d1 lynch.


What points do you mean would be very scummy. Who is "his" (did you mean me or s0lstice). Who is not a D1 lynch, s0lstice or jay? I have some trouble understanding what you mean here.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
June 04 2013 22:13 GMT
#275
On June 05 2013 06:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 05:55 jaybrundage wrote:
On June 05 2013 02:25 s0Lstice wrote:
Stutters, can you answer your own question? You are voting him (Oats) currently so I assume that you have some reason to think he is more likely to be scum than just a townie not particularly giving a shit.

My thinking is I have no idea on his alignment just yet. Generally though being totally careless of the threads opinion of you is a townie trait, so he has that going for now.

I gotta say I agree with layabout on jaybrundage. His entry into the thread was filled with trepidation

On June 04 2013 09:13 jaybrundage wrote:
So im down with the whole claim role thing. But if the scum can also get the roles it doesnt really lead us to any lynches.
But i guess the point of it would be transparency and all that jazz.

I hate playing with people i never played with before I cant rely on previous experiences Also if anyone has not played with me I would suggest reading a previous game or two I play rather..... unorthodox (I occasionally be hardcore lynchbait D

Kinda all over the place but I always feel like day 1 is just typing shit until someone says something questionable. Then the Rage-arguments take place :D



It looks to me like he is trying to defuse pressure on him before it even happens. 'I can't rely on previous experiences' is a prepackaged excuse to go light on scum hunting. 'I am occasionally lynch bate' is a prepackaged excuse for looking suspicious. It looks extremely self conscious. This point by layabout too is relevent.

On June 04 2013 09:29 layabout wrote:
On June 04 2013 09:22 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 04 2013 09:19 layabout wrote:
On June 04 2013 09:14 jaybrundage wrote:
On June 04 2013 08:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
im all in on 31, spin the wheel m'boy.

I have drank heavily on the past night so I am taking a nap this day. Wake me up when the sun sets.

I have been drinking so i will not post for a while

+ Show Spoiler +
*pokes with stick*

pointless pressure



I'm just trollin' around with the theme, I didn't actually drink today nor yesterday. What is your concern jaybrundage?

If you say that you arent going to post, pressuring you for a contribution serves no purpose for a townie


Meaningless pressure. It's a way of looking useful without actually being useful (shit-flinging at somebody who isn't going to be around to take umbrage). This is the direction I want to go. He looks the scummiest of anybody so far.

##vote jaybrundage



Maybe you missed the post where i said to go look at previous games. I said that im often lynch bait because its true. As town i often get mislynched. I prefer for people to know this and take at look at my play rather then straight up die as town for my play.

Me poking someone with a stick is not pressure. The fact that you have that in your case shows how weak it is. Besides the fact that your just piggy backing of someone elses post.

The fact that you think a joke post is the scummiest post as of yet just shows your lack of a real case.

#Vote S0lstice

No one addresses my post which has said much of the same stuff Vivax did, surprise surprise.
AAAANNNNYYWAYYY

Why should we be giving you a free pass exactly if you have acknowledged that you're lynchbait? Why do you continue to play as such?

Thats like asking a player why he doesnt change his meta everygame. Easier said then done. I have improved winning a game here and there with town and not getting mislynched british mini mafia was an example of this but regardless its easy to fall into patterns. You dont have to give me a free pass. Your welcome to try to mislynch me on things i do consistently as town. My scum meta is pretty easy to figure out tho i just lurk.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
June 04 2013 22:16 GMT
#276
Jay answer my questions please
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
June 04 2013 22:32 GMT
#277
S0l parroting layabout which was a weak case to begin with. And his lack of content in his filter makes me think that he's just a scum trying to slide by. I haven't played with him before But regardless his case and his point about my one joke post being the scummiest thing yet seems hella weak coming from a townie.

I didn't like stutters case on prplhz as i thought prplhz's case on zep wasn't that bad.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-04 22:49:33
June 04 2013 22:49 GMT
#278
Vote Count - Roughly 24 hours remaining:

VayneAuthority (0): [UoN]Sentinel
Ace (1): Zephirdd, Oatsmaster
JarJarDrinks (0): Zephirdd
Zephirdd (1): prplhz, Oatsmaster
jaybrundage (2): layabout, s0Lstice
WaveOfShadow (3): Ace, WaveofShadow, [UoN]Sentinel
Oatsmaster (0): Stutters695
prplhz (1): Oatsmaster, Stutters
Stutters695 (1): raynpelikoneet
s0Lstice (1): jaybrundage

Not voted (6): WaveofShadow, Vivax, VayneAuthority, JarJarDinks, slOosh, mkfuba07


WaveofShadow is currently set to be lynched!

FYI: You can do your vote tags however ugly you want, but do make the double hashtags properly, cuz that's what I'm ctrl+f'ing for when doing vc's.

A backwards poet writes inverse.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
June 04 2013 22:53 GMT
#279
@raynpelikoneet What do you think about the WaveofShadow/jaybrundage pushes?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 04 2013 22:55 GMT
#280
Vivax: regarding the meta part. That's why I provided his last six games. I'm aware I'm biased as shit in this, look over them and you'll see a blatant difference between how he pressures as town compared to scum.

Sorry I'm phone posting so I'm not really proofing. I mean your points on s0l make sense, but in the context of his entire filter this game it seems the town explanation for s0l is more likely currently. S0l isn't d1 material to me, Jay I could get behind.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings84
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O149
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 833
ZZZero.O 149
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
League of Legends
Doublelift6263
JimRising 823
Other Games
summit1g10060
FrodaN3097
C9.Mang0243
KnowMe146
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP92
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 59m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 59m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 59m
Replay Cast
22h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.