• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:44
CEST 14:44
KST 21:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6588 users

Doctor Who Mafia - Page 41

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 53 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 20 2013 14:44 GMT
#801
On May 20 2013 23:40 ghost_403 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 23:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
On May 20 2013 23:26 ghost_403 wrote:
Explain what, Oats?

explain why you want to lynch me including information/posts that are in the thread since you left.


If anyone other than Oats is interested in my thoughts on this, I'm happy to answer. I believe that I've made myself clear on this, but I'm happy to clear this up for anyone else.

um
Currently you are getting lynched. So I assume you would actually not wanna get lynched? And get me lynched instead? Why do we have to demand it from you?
No gg, No skill.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
May 20 2013 14:48 GMT
#802
@oats: Since you seem to be a bit dense on this, let me spell it out for you. There is literally nothing I can say to change your view of your alignment. I'm not going to waste my breath on that. It's everyone else I have to convince. So if they want me to spell it out, I will.

Now, why don't you tell me who you'd like to lynch next. You've been awfully vague on that.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 20 2013 14:55 GMT
#803
On May 20 2013 23:48 ghost_403 wrote:
@oats: Since you seem to be a bit dense on this, let me spell it out for you. There is literally nothing I can say to change your view of your alignment. I'm not going to waste my breath on that. It's everyone else I have to convince. So if they want me to spell it out, I will.

Now, why don't you tell me who you'd like to lynch next. You've been awfully vague on that.

Lets see, if you flip scum, and deconduo doesnt die, deconduo. I cant believe that mafia would let someone keep confirming townies past 1-2 nights.
No gg, No skill.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
May 20 2013 14:56 GMT
#804
And what if I don't? Then what?
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 20 2013 15:00 GMT
#805
On May 20 2013 23:56 ghost_403 wrote:
And what if I don't? Then what?

Then I will still wanna lynch deconduo.

Depending on what he flips, mkfuba or sentinal
No gg, No skill.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
May 20 2013 15:15 GMT
#806
Sentinel I get, but why fuba? What do you make of his flashlight getting extinguished Night 1?
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 20 2013 16:56 GMT
#807
On May 21 2013 00:15 ghost_403 wrote:
Sentinel I get, but why fuba? What do you make of his flashlight getting extinguished Night 1?

nothing?
How is that alignment indicative?
No gg, No skill.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
May 20 2013 17:02 GMT
#808
Well, my role PM says nothing about turning off my flashlight. This implies that someone else did it. It seems like turning off someone else's flashlight isn't something a townie would do, which means that scum turned off his light.

Only two conclusions there: (1) scum targeted one of their own for nefarious and inexplicable purposes, or (2) scum targeted a townie because that's what scum do.

Are you thinking about this game at all? And you still haven't told me why you think he's scum.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
May 20 2013 17:08 GMT
#809
Day 3 Lynch

ghost_403 (5): [UoN]Sentinel, Zephirdd, phagga, Oatsmaster, deconduo
Oatsmaster (1): ghost_403

The lynch will happen in at 20:00 GMT (+00:00). With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Let me know if I missed something or made a mistake. Remember that only votes in the voting thread count.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
May 20 2013 18:43 GMT
#810
Mkfuba is probably town due to the flashlight thing. Many people called me town on day 1 and I was the first target for the blind thing, so it looks like a scum ability. Does not confirm him tho.

If I die, prime targets should be oats and in case ghost is town, sentinel. Oats has been really useless and sentinel is just elimination process imo. Phagga and deconduo are better nk's IMO but deconduo can be wifom'd(hint hint he is town trust him) and phagga has not confirmed himself like I did.

See you all in 4hrs or so if I survive.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
May 20 2013 19:20 GMT
#811
Sorry I've been mia for a while. I'm promising now that I'll be more active D4. I'm still most concerned about oats, but we might have a check on him tonight, so I can wait. Ghost would be second on the list, so that's where my vote's going.

##Vote:Ghost_403
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
May 20 2013 19:29 GMT
#812
Random thoughts:

I'm still not quite sure what to make of Dec's roleclaim. It does fit in well with the lore, but it seems surprisingly underpowered. Especially with the Doctor's ability to confirm people as town via his screwdriver. I have a lot of questions about this.

Zepph is town. If he's not, I'm giving him the game.

Sentinel has been playing badly all game thus far. He's been remarkably flip-floppy on nearly everything. Super unimpressed by his play.

fuba has completely blended into the background. I haven't made any notes on him since the beginning of the game. Rereading his filter, the only thing really of note is the fact that his flashlight went out. I have no idea what to make of that.

In general, I get a townie vibe from phagga. He hasn't posted too much, but he shows honest effort in the thread and really tries to figure out what's going on. I'm guessing that his lack of direct contributions to the thread is simply due to his schedule.

And I think Oats is scum.

If dec isn't dead tonight, spend a lot of time looking at him tomorrow. There's something off there.

Not gonna be back before the deadline. In the unlikely event that you guys change your minds, I'm moving 4 left tonight.

{gg gl hf}
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
May 20 2013 19:34 GMT
#813
ghost, you still here?
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
May 20 2013 19:37 GMT
#814
is ANYBODY here?
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
May 20 2013 19:41 GMT
#815
I'm here.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
May 20 2013 19:43 GMT
#816
What are your reasons to vote ghost?
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
May 20 2013 19:55 GMT
#817
deconduo, are you around?

"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 20 2013 19:55 GMT
#818
I'm pretty much dead tonight, so I'll give a quick summary of my thoughts:

If ghost isn't scum I'll be pretty fucking surprised.

If Zeph isn't town I'll be pretty fucking surprised. Listen to him if you are going to listen to anyone.

I thought oats was scum initially after his scumslip, but why would he be so willing to be checked if he was? Maybe the hosts really did just allow the move for whatever reason. If I die tonight before I get to check him, keep a damn close eye on him. If he moves at all tonight, lynch him tomorrow.

Between phagga, mkfuba and sent, I'm pretty null on all of them. The flashlight thing could be a 3rd party skill (we're still blind as to any 3rd party involvement as of yet) or it could be scum WIFOM.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
May 20 2013 19:56 GMT
#819
decon, can you check multiple people at once if you are right next to them?
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
May 20 2013 19:56 GMT
#820
It's mostly the conflicting information related to his activity. Stuff that's been said by many people in the thread already. He can't scumhunt because no one's around, he felt like a kind in a candystore but actually commented on very little. It seems like he's posting for the sake of posting, and then either couldn't or didn't feel like following up.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 53 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings215
SHIN 133
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 368
SHIN 133
Railgan 46
MindelVK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 70463
Calm 11058
Rain 2444
Bisu 1660
FanTaSy 848
Stork 559
soO 533
Shuttle 520
Rush 273
Soma 246
[ Show more ]
firebathero 215
Snow 214
Last 194
Light 122
Mind 105
Pusan 73
Sharp 59
Sea.KH 58
hero 47
ToSsGirL 46
Bale 38
Free 36
Trap 34
Aegong 27
Hm[arnc] 26
Mong 24
zelot 18
Sexy 15
yabsab 15
HiyA 13
Sacsri 12
Shine 12
IntoTheRainbow 11
Noble 11
scan(afreeca) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10609
Dendi734
Counter-Strike
fl0m1663
byalli972
x6flipin360
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
gofns38746
singsing2216
B2W.Neo615
Pyrionflax252
Trikslyr34
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 5
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV468
League of Legends
• Jankos3045
• Nemesis2316
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1294
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 16m
OSC
10h 16m
Replay Cast
10h 16m
OSC
23h 16m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.