• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:42
CEST 09:42
KST 16:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9158 users

Carnival Cruise Mafia - Page 94

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 118 Next
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 21 2013 17:37 GMT
#1861
so when is night over?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 21 2013 17:59 GMT
#1862
Yeah I want to wait until night is almost over to make my sick case on why ve and oats are scum.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 21 2013 18:17 GMT
#1863
can you at least lynch kush for blatantly lying if i die tonight
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 21 2013 18:26 GMT
#1864
i lied about WoS playing scum before lol?? I cant believe that is the "lie" you are clinging too. Why would scum lie about that?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 21 2013 18:31 GMT
#1865
@prpl I actually think you are town but I dont get why you are being so dumb.

WHEN IS NIGHT ENDING?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 21 2013 20:28 GMT
#1866
no one knows when night is over lol
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
May 21 2013 20:35 GMT
#1867
Hey doods
What's goin down in lynchingtown
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 21 2013 21:13 GMT
#1868
FUCK i have to go for the rest of the night and no one knows when night ends so fuck it.
I WAS LYING THIS WHOLE NIGHT SO I WOULDN'T GET NK

Oats is 100% town. If he is scum he is amazing and the best scum player I've ever seen. Just the way he thinks is incredibly townie, even if his play isn't 100% pro town.

WoS is town. I can't wait until he gets scum because he is going to have to spam to look town and it's going to be easy as fuck to catch him.

VE, I think he is probably town. The thing with VE is he goes AFK for long periods of time and it's not alignment indicative at all. He moves around his vote a LOT as town too, which is most of what your case on him was about OO. Yeah his cases were pretty bad but he was barely reading, + it was the early game.

OK so who is the scum?
On May 20 2013 12:18 kushm4sta wrote:
How often does BH mention other people?

slOosh - 0
strongandbig - 0
shirokami - 0
grush57 - 2 "someone vig this kid"
Promethelax - 4
VisceraEyes - 6
Oatsmaster- 10
prplhz - >10
kushm4sta - >10
ObviousOne - >10
WaveofShadow - >10

This quantitative analysis is important. Scum always treats other scum differently than town. The one exception is prplz, which BH ofc decided to bus. I used to bus A LOT so I know them when I see them.

The person I am least certain about is SnB. But I'm still pretty certain.

SCUMTEAM


prplz
sloosh
shiryuken
snb



Other kind of unlikely possibilities to replace SnB: VE, Grush, maybe OO prob not tho.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 21 2013 21:23 GMT
#1869
Night ends in 6.5 hours from now. Night actions are due in 5.5
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 21 2013 21:36 GMT
#1870
On May 22 2013 06:13 kushm4sta wrote:
FUCK i have to go for the rest of the night and no one knows when night ends so fuck it.
I WAS LYING THIS WHOLE NIGHT SO I WOULDN'T GET NK

Oats is 100% town. If he is scum he is amazing and the best scum player I've ever seen. Just the way he thinks is incredibly townie, even if his play isn't 100% pro town.

WoS is town. I can't wait until he gets scum because he is going to have to spam to look town and it's going to be easy as fuck to catch him.

VE, I think he is probably town. The thing with VE is he goes AFK for long periods of time and it's not alignment indicative at all. He moves around his vote a LOT as town too, which is most of what your case on him was about OO. Yeah his cases were pretty bad but he was barely reading, + it was the early game.

OK so who is the scum?
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 12:18 kushm4sta wrote:
How often does BH mention other people?

slOosh - 0
strongandbig - 0
shirokami - 0
grush57 - 2 "someone vig this kid"
Promethelax - 4
VisceraEyes - 6
Oatsmaster- 10
prplhz - >10
kushm4sta - >10
ObviousOne - >10
WaveofShadow - >10

This quantitative analysis is important. Scum always treats other scum differently than town. The one exception is prplz, which BH ofc decided to bus. I used to bus A LOT so I know them when I see them.

The person I am least certain about is SnB. But I'm still pretty certain.

SCUMTEAM


prplz
sloosh
shiryuken
snb



Other kind of unlikely possibilities to replace SnB: VE, Grush, maybe OO prob not tho.

lol kush the abrupt switch in reads wasn't a tell at all. I don't think anything you were saying made anyone change their minds about who we want to target tomorrow, but VE's absence still really worries me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
May 21 2013 21:58 GMT
#1871
so i'm scum because bh didnt mention me? that's a pretty terrible reason.

i agree re shoriyuken prplhz though.

not sure about sloosh. i think finding the serial killer was the only way for town to win, so i dont agree that him hunting the sk was a sign of him being scum. that said not sure.

maybe grush? need to read his filter in depth.

(lol, reading grush... i wish)
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
May 21 2013 22:13 GMT
#1872
so we 100% lynch sloosh tomorrow.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
May 21 2013 22:13 GMT
#1873
or if ur vigi shoot em up save time
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
May 21 2013 22:27 GMT
#1874
On May 22 2013 07:13 grush57 wrote:
so we 100% lynch sloosh tomorrow.

why him not shoriuken or prplhz
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
May 21 2013 23:04 GMT
#1875
On May 22 2013 07:27 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 07:13 grush57 wrote:
so we 100% lynch sloosh tomorrow.

why him not shoriuken or prplhz

Because he is 100% scum. How nks worked and then he made a case on sk after and being right is almost too good to be true. Plus I would think mafia would of shot a good town player like sloosh by now. Sloosh also hasn't done too much either.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
May 21 2013 23:20 GMT
#1876
at least he's been trying though, right?

we've let shoriuken and prplhz (and you) not even do that, it seems like scum would either try to nuke the fuck out of the thread like bh or just avoid engaging and get away.

actually lets talk about you, you're jumping around targets like a motherfucker, without any reasons or accountability.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 21 2013 23:43 GMT
#1877
On May 22 2013 08:20 strongandbig wrote:
at least he's been trying though, right?

we've let shoriuken and prplhz (and you) not even do that, it seems like scum would either try to nuke the fuck out of the thread like bh or just avoid engaging and get away.

actually lets talk about you, you're jumping around targets like a motherfucker, without any reasons or accountability.

Cuz grushlol
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
May 21 2013 23:49 GMT
#1878
well as you see I've been on prplhz for a while and that changed when sloosh posted.
Is prplhz still scum? yes
but people want to lynch sloosh ya see.
I actually agree with the list of

prphlz (scum scum)
sloosh (scum scu mscum)
shiro ( so scum
s&b (maybe)
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 22 2013 00:25 GMT
#1879
On May 13 2013 18:20 ObviousOne wrote:
Sloosh will lurk if he's scum. Gonna be skurred. Much like my scum play.

At no point this game did I think to myself "wow sloosh is oozing towniness". Shit even in the caller game it was blatantly obvious he was town.

Making a case on 3p is safe for scum to do, which explains his vociferous exposé on Prome on top of having all of the necessary information to make that case stick. He outed himself as mafia.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
May 22 2013 00:34 GMT
#1880
Bah it looks like I overplayed my hand.

The reason why I was able to figure out the NK resolution while everyone else couldn't is that I am a parity cop. I probably won't be around near deadline though and I'm scared you guys are gonna quick hammer me before I can post my checks so I'm gonna out them now. At least that way, scum have to really consider shooting me instead of trying to quick hammer me tomorrow. To help this, you guys should hold off discussion on my claim until night is over. That way, it makes the decision more difficult for scum to make - discussion about it now is playing to scum agenda.

Night 0:
I checked DarthPunk because of his miller claim, and likelyhood to die. No result obviously.

Night 1:
I checked ObviousOne because of his bad D1 play. It returned same, which is why I dropped my focus on him.

Night 2:
I checked Promethelax because
On May 19 2013 09:18 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2013 19:52 Promethelax wrote:
Sloosh is scum, hasn't cared about a lynch before but now we're in what scum probably thought was mylo he chainsaw defends BH and pushes through hiro lynch. Sorry I wasn't here to make this lynch land on scum. Assuming the game doesn't end tonight lynch into bh/sloosh tomorrow. If I'm alive I'll lead you on this road.

Hey Prom, sick pre-flip association reads.

You go AWOL last night, blame BH that he calls you out on it but then proceed to blame me for being late for day 1 lynch?

You call me desperate scum that went for a gambit on mylo, even though as scum I would know the KP formula and be able to do basic math?

You say I chainsaw defend BH even though the person pushing BH was VE and I didn't attack him, nor you in any way whatsoever?


Q: If HiroPro was the wrong lynch, why didn't Prome say anything about it?
A: He is scum that parked his vote somewhere else to avoid any responsibility, and now is trying to pin the blame of the flip based on the result, not on the analysis / justifications / reasoning.

GG. Your desire for a perfect game was your downfall.


It returned opposite.

So ObviousOne was the same as DarthPunk, who is town, and Promethelax was opposite. No reason to doubt the checks, Prom's behavior matched up with the check, gotta lynch him. But wait, BH flipped scum - what's going on? KISS.
Prom is scummy but not on scum team.
Something funky happened with night 2 actions.
=> Prom is 3rd party SK.
Wasn't too hard with the check to back me up.


Now here's the problem.

Somalian War Pirate (Serial Killer) - Now you appear as a passenger (Town) to everyone

Town. Prom shows up as town. ObviousOne was checked as opposite with Prom. Framer died night 2 so there is little chance that someone framed Prom. It could be that scum have two framers because the one that flipped was a gimped version, but I doubt they would have framed Prom since it seemed like no one was backing me up.

So the only explanation is that ObviousOne is scum that was framed to look town when I checked, which would make him same as DarthPunk, but come up opposite as Prom. Possible, since he escaped the noose barely day 1, and no doubt cops would want to look into him. I haven't been able to reread his filter though, so I'm not sure how much stock I would put in mechanics without behavioral backup.

There is also a possibility of some type of busdriver role (probably scum because of balance), that maybe has relation with the votesteal that happened day 1. It might be that stealing the vote lets you bus with the player, but busdriver is pretty hard to use and that might be why we haven't seen a votesteal since that time (since if it was a straightforward votesteal, scum could have easily done so much more damage with it).

That brings Oats to the table as suspect. Most of you guys don't trust me, so I'll refer you to Prom's last posts. He was SK, and he was trying to keep the numbers balanced. He was going after scum, and it was clear he was gunning for Oats. You can read his posts for analysis.



So yea. Like I said before, please don't talk about this. Because if you do, scum will know if they have to shoot me because I won't be lynched, or keep me alive for the quick win. Also, they fear me getting another check off, so they will want to shoot me - if everyone comes in and says "yea we are lynching slOosh tomorrow" then scum will just shoot another townie and quick lynch me for the win.

As for tonight's check, that will be hidden for obvious reasons. I'll post it up tomorrow if I'm still alive. Please don't quick hammer me before I can, in case there's some weird mechanics that will allow us to keep playing after I die.
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 623
GuemChi 411
Leta 372
BeSt 163
Soma 93
sSak 38
910 38
sorry 37
Bale 23
yabsab 15
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Noble 13
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
febbydoto9
League of Legends
JimRising 531
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss537
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
summit1g8432
olofmeister646
ceh9534
Happy312
Trikslyr20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick503
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast40
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur401
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 18m
Patches Events
8h 18m
The PondCast
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.