• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:13
CEST 15:13
KST 22:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9181 users

Carnival Cruise Mafia - Page 115

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 118 Next
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 25 2013 08:59 GMT
#2281
VE did manipulate me lol

That's my only thought right now. More after coffee.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 25 2013 09:20 GMT
#2282
Wow.

VE I had you dead to rights if Kush hadn't voted. SNB analysis was spot on. My cases on you were good. You just pretended you were paranoid that I was scum and it worked out. I have nothing really profound to share except that prplhz was the hardest target to find. I would have waffled between him and shiro for last lynch.

Shiro, for serious, I gave you the floor to talk to me about who was scum and you spit in my face.... I just. Ok.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 25 2013 09:21 GMT
#2283
Towns that get lazy deserve to to lose, and thus it is so.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 25 2013 09:54 GMT
#2284
On May 25 2013 18:21 ObviousOne wrote:
Towns that get lazy deserve to to lose, and thus it is so.


That is such a cop out.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 25 2013 10:01 GMT
#2285
On May 25 2013 18:54 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 18:21 ObviousOne wrote:
Towns that get lazy deserve to to lose, and thus it is so.


That is such a cop out.

It doesn't make it any less true

I was the only person re-reading the game at lylo. I made a solid case for SNB being scum. Kush already voted shiro and they just waited to hammer together. He admitted to not re-reading apparently, so how is it a cop out? Shiro wasn't playing. Grush wasn't playing. Kush barely playing. I told them I wanted the day to last for a reason.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 25 2013 10:03 GMT
#2286
I lied to Kush about my "fake suspicion" on VE the second go-around. I laid the groundwork and had the vote analysis to put the nail in the coffin tomorrow.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 25 2013 10:07 GMT
#2287
Re read shiros filter and tell me that if you start from the position that he is scum that everything looks like a scum slip. He was the easiest lynch to push for anyone at this stage =[
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 25 2013 10:18 GMT
#2288
On May 25 2013 19:07 ObviousOne wrote:
Re read shiros filter and tell me that if you start from the position that he is scum that everything looks like a scum slip. He was the easiest lynch to push for anyone at this stage =[


Did you read ace's analysis? shiro should have looked townie night zero by the way he was talking about my claim and keeping me accountable by saying he would believe me when I lynch scum. He was a terrible lynch. you can't blame an apathetic town at LYLO because you will lose every game like that. Scum kills the good players first, so you are always gonna be left with kush and grush etc at LYLO (although kush played well best townie left by a long way)

It is such a cop out to say 'oh well all the townies were lazy of course we lost' just tell them who to lynch, but more importantly don't let town get to lylo. If town had caught scum earlier it wouldn't have mattered how active/inactive the town was at lylo, they would not have got there.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 25 2013 10:20 GMT
#2289
On May 25 2013 19:03 ObviousOne wrote:
I lied to Kush about my "fake suspicion" on VE the second go-around. I laid the groundwork and had the vote analysis to put the nail in the coffin tomorrow.


The bolded is fucking retarded. Why are you WIFOMING around and confusing an already confused town? it is not necessary and is just bad play. If you knew VE was scum you should have fucking lynched him period.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 25 2013 10:25 GMT
#2290
On May 25 2013 19:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 19:03 ObviousOne wrote:
I lied to Kush about my "fake suspicion" on VE the second go-around. I laid the groundwork and had the vote analysis to put the nail in the coffin tomorrow.


The bolded is fucking retarded. Why are you WIFOMING around and confusing an already confused town? it is not necessary and is just bad play. If you knew VE was scum you should have fucking lynched him period.

Doesn't matter to me if you think it's retarded. Kush started from the position that I'm retarded anyway, how am I going to convince him of anything if he's not reading the game or thinking critically about it once he's "solved the game"? He basically said NO VE IS WRONG and that was that. The voting analysis was literally the only way to show him that he was wrong and I did SNB first because Kush would be receptive to that. Unfortunately he parked his vote, so...
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 25 2013 10:28 GMT
#2291
On May 25 2013 19:25 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 19:20 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 25 2013 19:03 ObviousOne wrote:
I lied to Kush about my "fake suspicion" on VE the second go-around. I laid the groundwork and had the vote analysis to put the nail in the coffin tomorrow.


The bolded is fucking retarded. Why are you WIFOMING around and confusing an already confused town? it is not necessary and is just bad play. If you knew VE was scum you should have fucking lynched him period.

Doesn't matter to me if you think it's retarded. Kush started from the position that I'm retarded anyway, how am I going to convince him of anything if he's not reading the game or thinking critically about it once he's "solved the game"? He basically said NO VE IS WRONG and that was that. The voting analysis was literally the only way to show him that he was wrong and I did SNB first because Kush would be receptive to that. Unfortunately he parked his vote, so...


You lost once you lynched shiro. The play before that is important, after that you were fucked regardless. If you want to improve looking at your own mistakes is far more valuable than blaming an apathetic end game town (hint: all end game towns are apathetic)

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 25 2013 10:31 GMT
#2292
On May 25 2013 19:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 19:25 ObviousOne wrote:
On May 25 2013 19:20 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 25 2013 19:03 ObviousOne wrote:
I lied to Kush about my "fake suspicion" on VE the second go-around. I laid the groundwork and had the vote analysis to put the nail in the coffin tomorrow.


The bolded is fucking retarded. Why are you WIFOMING around and confusing an already confused town? it is not necessary and is just bad play. If you knew VE was scum you should have fucking lynched him period.

Doesn't matter to me if you think it's retarded. Kush started from the position that I'm retarded anyway, how am I going to convince him of anything if he's not reading the game or thinking critically about it once he's "solved the game"? He basically said NO VE IS WRONG and that was that. The voting analysis was literally the only way to show him that he was wrong and I did SNB first because Kush would be receptive to that. Unfortunately he parked his vote, so...


You lost once you lynched shiro. The play before that is important, after that you were fucked regardless. If you want to improve looking at your own mistakes is far more valuable than blaming an apathetic end game town (hint: all end game towns are apathetic)


And that's why they should lose. That's the whole thing. End game towns have SO MUCH INFORMATION that they should not lose, but they do. Being apathetic is a choice, not a condition.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 25 2013 10:33 GMT
#2293
On May 25 2013 19:31 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 19:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 25 2013 19:25 ObviousOne wrote:
On May 25 2013 19:20 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 25 2013 19:03 ObviousOne wrote:
I lied to Kush about my "fake suspicion" on VE the second go-around. I laid the groundwork and had the vote analysis to put the nail in the coffin tomorrow.


The bolded is fucking retarded. Why are you WIFOMING around and confusing an already confused town? it is not necessary and is just bad play. If you knew VE was scum you should have fucking lynched him period.

Doesn't matter to me if you think it's retarded. Kush started from the position that I'm retarded anyway, how am I going to convince him of anything if he's not reading the game or thinking critically about it once he's "solved the game"? He basically said NO VE IS WRONG and that was that. The voting analysis was literally the only way to show him that he was wrong and I did SNB first because Kush would be receptive to that. Unfortunately he parked his vote, so...


You lost once you lynched shiro. The play before that is important, after that you were fucked regardless. If you want to improve looking at your own mistakes is far more valuable than blaming an apathetic end game town (hint: all end game towns are apathetic)


And that's why they should lose. That's the whole thing. End game towns have SO MUCH INFORMATION that they should not lose, but they do. Being apathetic is a choice, not a condition.


NO. all the good players are dead. Scum shoot the good players and you are left with the 'bad' players. It is a function of the game mechanics.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 25 2013 10:43 GMT
#2294
On January 28 2013 07:37 GMarshal wrote:
Special Signup rule: Wisdom of the Crowds: If you do not wish to play with a player for any reason, PM me, if I receive enough votes against a player (five or more) then he or she will not be allowed to play in this game. Your vote against a player will be held in the strictest confidence. You *must* be signed up to vote against someone.

Get some more of this going and your problems will melt away DP. How can you complain at me if, because I've survived to this point in the game, I am by your qualifications bad. Complain to someone who is good.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 25 2013 10:44 GMT
#2295
On May 25 2013 19:31 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 19:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 25 2013 19:25 ObviousOne wrote:
On May 25 2013 19:20 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 25 2013 19:03 ObviousOne wrote:
I lied to Kush about my "fake suspicion" on VE the second go-around. I laid the groundwork and had the vote analysis to put the nail in the coffin tomorrow.


The bolded is fucking retarded. Why are you WIFOMING around and confusing an already confused town? it is not necessary and is just bad play. If you knew VE was scum you should have fucking lynched him period.

Doesn't matter to me if you think it's retarded. Kush started from the position that I'm retarded anyway, how am I going to convince him of anything if he's not reading the game or thinking critically about it once he's "solved the game"? He basically said NO VE IS WRONG and that was that. The voting analysis was literally the only way to show him that he was wrong and I did SNB first because Kush would be receptive to that. Unfortunately he parked his vote, so...


You lost once you lynched shiro. The play before that is important, after that you were fucked regardless. If you want to improve looking at your own mistakes is far more valuable than blaming an apathetic end game town (hint: all end game towns are apathetic)


And that's why they should lose. That's the whole thing. End game towns have SO MUCH INFORMATION that they should not lose, but they do. Being apathetic is a choice, not a condition.

OO, you were alive at the end right?
And you had the cred to lynch ANYONE in the game right?

And you lynched town. I dont see how this is anyone's fault more than yours.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 25 2013 10:45 GMT
#2296
shiro really hurt this town by not giving a fuck about the game.

Otherwise town would have had a better chance.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 25 2013 10:45 GMT
#2297
I DIDNT VOTE FOR SHIRO WHAT THE FUCK DUDE PLEASE LEARN TO READ
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 25 2013 10:45 GMT
#2298
Oats, you need to actually read and respond to cases properly.

What's the point if a townie makes a long, well-explained, thoughtful case on a mafia and you just go "lol no he's town"??
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 25 2013 10:46 GMT
#2299
On May 24 2013 15:30 ObviousOne wrote:
Okay just to be safe.

##Unvote Shirokami

Today is for talking. Shiro still dies at the end.

PRP SNB IF YOU ARE TOWN YOU HAVE SOME TIME
PLEASE BE USING IT ON THE OFFENSE, NEVER MIND THE DEFENSE TODAY

Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 25 2013 10:51 GMT
#2300
On May 25 2013 03:23 ObviousOne wrote:
Good old fashioned voting analysis

D1: [Kush - "i think this is how he plays scum"] voted for BH. Everyone else was on town. No lynch occurred. Main wagon on OO voters alive today: SNB, VE. Both Sloosh and BH were also on it. At most one of VE and SNB is scum.

Show nested quote +
ObviousOne[L-1]: Promethelax, HiroPro, raynpelikoneet, ObviousOne, Blazinghand,WaveofShadow, strongandbig, VisceraEyes,sl0osh,VayneAuthority


D2: [Shiro - "goodnight sweet prince" bandwagon, offset the balance? Did all the rest of the scum vote for Hiro to make sure it stuck after a failed mislynch D1?] voted for BH. [OO - bachelor party] missed the HiroPro vote. Everyone else alive was on the Hiro lynch. Kush and VE waffled like crazy between Hiro and BH. At least 1 Scum definitely in this group: SNB, VE, Kush, Prp

Show nested quote +
HiroPro[Lynched]: VisceraEyes, kushmasta, Promethelax, strongandbig, grush57, prplhz, WaveofShadow, shirokami, VisceraEyes, slOosh, grush57 ,VisceraEyes, kushm4sta


D3: [OO - voting for scum read] and [Grush - voting for scum read] on Prp wagon. [VE - being AFK] missed the vote. Everyone else lynched SK. 2-3 Scum definitely in this group: Prp, Shiro, SNB, Kush

Show nested quote +
Promethelax[LYNCHED]: sloosh, Oatsmaster, shirokami, kushmasta, strongandbig, kushmasta, prplhz


D4: [Prp - ??? gave up?], [VE - being AFK more], [Grush] missed the vote. Everyone else dunked Sloosh. Quick hammered. Foregone conclusion, nothing to take away from this.

Show nested quote +
sl0osh [LYNCHED]: ObviousOne, Oatsmaster, shirokami, strongandbig, kushmasta


SNB's name pops up the most to me in the lynch lists as potential scum.

Let's quick-look at votes.

-Oats - for being Oats/random/stupid/craycray [boils down to stylistic policy]
-OO - for OO miller grilling and martyr [boils down to martyr policy]
-HiroPro - for dropping suspicion of OO suddenly, playing a tight game [boils down to activity policy]
-Prome - SK speculation plus working with sloosh [finally some excitement and walls of text in pushing for prome]
-Sloosh - because DUNKED you can't come back from an OO CC

SNB's most enthusiastic involvement in the thread when it wasn't defending himself was pushing policies and lynching 3P. (also serves as TL;DR)

Sorry I would keep going but I'm falling asleep with this.

P.S. If SNB comes back with a town read on Kush that essentially makes me 100% mafia for him (unless he disbelieves the Starsenses) with the way he worded that post. Grush, what happens when people disregard Starsenses? TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENS. Please tell us, I don't want like the universe to implode or anything...

THIS IS WHERE I WAS GOING OATS AND WHY I TOLD PEOPLE NOT TO VOTE.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1086
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48826
Shuttle 9669
FanTaSy 1462
Hyuk 916
Horang2 478
BeSt 378
EffOrt 240
Pusan 205
Last 188
Soma 135
[ Show more ]
Zeus 129
Mind 106
Hyun 83
hero 73
ggaemo 68
Killer 66
Snow 54
Hm[arnc] 43
PianO 35
ToSsGirL 33
Sexy 32
Aegong 29
Bale 27
JYJ 18
zelot 17
NaDa 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Sacsri 8
Rock 7
Noble 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
qojqva1475
Dendi1140
Gorgc951
XcaliburYe326
Counter-Strike
fl0m2649
x6flipin318
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu493
Khaldor295
Other Games
gofns38047
B2W.Neo979
byalli636
Beastyqt383
Livibee182
Hui .172
Mlord118
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2427
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 47m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 47m
Replay Cast
9h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 47m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 47m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.