• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:09
CEST 08:09
KST 15:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8712 users

Boardwalk Empire Mafia: Pick Your Power - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 210 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
April 05 2013 23:14 GMT
#861
On April 06 2013 08:08 geript wrote:
Artanis I think the thing you're not understanding is that me and Moc have history.

Thats not a valid point.

I don't talk to Oats like that; and trust me, this is the first game together we haven't had a 10 page argument Day1 (yet).

Hence, my commentary
On April 05 2013 15:09 geript wrote:
Thank you Moc, now I know that you are town.
On April 05 2013 15:18 Mocsta wrote:
errmm OK o.0
Will have to talk more about this post-game.

Im not sure why I need to know you have me as town though? Nor why everyone else needs to know?

Im asking because, Im still trying to figure out if that affects my perception of you.


Then comments like this one to VE
On April 06 2013 06:14 geript wrote:
VE. I do not like you right now. I fully believe in the idea that you pushed in the Nomination podcast that you can ALWAYS scumhunt. I have not seen you do anything of the sort. Explain yourself.

For whatever reason, you are trying to position yourself as a person intimately familiar with certain players.
Now, I can understand both town *And* scum reasons for that.

It is up to you to convince me which way it leans.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
April 05 2013 23:16 GMT
#862
On April 06 2013 08:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Mocsta, it's not an association read. That just adds to the case. The post that really set me off was the one where he called you town but not really but town five times in two sentences.

Its association because there is no flip.

The association was, if Geript is scum; it goes someways towards implicating Keirathi as associated scum (you know, the stuff that was taken precedence over the past 2/3 pages, originated by Caller)
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
April 05 2013 23:17 GMT
#863
i just slept for 16 hours
sorry for my lack of attendance
hope I'm not modkilled x.x
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 05 2013 23:17 GMT
#864
On April 06 2013 08:16 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 08:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Mocsta, it's not an association read. That just adds to the case. The post that really set me off was the one where he called you town but not really but town five times in two sentences.

Its association because there is no flip.

The association was, if Geript is scum; it goes someways towards implicating Keirathi as associated scum (you know, the stuff that was taken precedence over the past 2/3 pages, originated by Caller)

But I'm not using it as an association case at all, my main crux of the case was the post I mentioned which has no bearing on Keirathi or Caller or any of that. Look at that post alone and tell me if you see any town motivation in making it.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
April 05 2013 23:27 GMT
#865
On April 06 2013 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 08:16 Mocsta wrote:
On April 06 2013 08:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Mocsta, it's not an association read. That just adds to the case. The post that really set me off was the one where he called you town but not really but town five times in two sentences.

Its association because there is no flip.

The association was, if Geript is scum; it goes someways towards implicating Keirathi as associated scum (you know, the stuff that was taken precedence over the past 2/3 pages, originated by Caller)

But I'm not using it as an association case at all, my main crux of the case was the post I mentioned which has no bearing on Keirathi or Caller or any of that. Look at that post alone and tell me if you see any town motivation in making it.

Geript is a difficult player to work with.
+ Show Spoiler [Geript fallacies] +
His second game on this forum (Mafia LX).. lets just say.. post-game, people decided he needs to be wrapped in cotton-wool.

Geript is not stupid; is aware of this perception; and realises to play it to his strengths.
Geript also has more balls than ppl give him credit for.

The other hard part is: his play is still developing.
He just played scum; so has more insight in how to blend in as scum; and also what he values are being a good townie.

I just wanted to point out here some context for a publicly considered "fragile" player - a reputation I dont think he deserves.


I think there is merit in what you have pointed out, and am paying close attention to his responses.

I also find it curious that when defending Rayn, he likes to point out validity in VE strategy as a basis. Soon he proceeds to call out VE for "working behind the scenes", and then later calls him out again for not scum hunting.


P.S. its sat morning for me, so I will be back in 10-12hrs.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
April 05 2013 23:28 GMT
#866
FoS Artanis
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
April 05 2013 23:29 GMT
#867
Artanis is scum with Keirathi
GG
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
April 05 2013 23:29 GMT
#868
On April 06 2013 08:29 Bill Murray wrote:
Artanis is scum with Keirathi
GG

Care to expound
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 05 2013 23:32 GMT
#869
On April 06 2013 08:29 Bill Murray wrote:
Artanis is scum with Keirathi
GG

I'm gonna put in as much effort as you just did.
Bill Murray is scum.
Now can you comment on the Geript case or are you going to be useless?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 05 2013 23:35 GMT
#870
On April 06 2013 08:27 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 06 2013 08:16 Mocsta wrote:
On April 06 2013 08:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Mocsta, it's not an association read. That just adds to the case. The post that really set me off was the one where he called you town but not really but town five times in two sentences.

Its association because there is no flip.

The association was, if Geript is scum; it goes someways towards implicating Keirathi as associated scum (you know, the stuff that was taken precedence over the past 2/3 pages, originated by Caller)

But I'm not using it as an association case at all, my main crux of the case was the post I mentioned which has no bearing on Keirathi or Caller or any of that. Look at that post alone and tell me if you see any town motivation in making it.

Geript is a difficult player to work with.
+ Show Spoiler [Geript fallacies] +
His second game on this forum (Mafia LX).. lets just say.. post-game, people decided he needs to be wrapped in cotton-wool.

Geript is not stupid; is aware of this perception; and realises to play it to his strengths.
Geript also has more balls than ppl give him credit for.

The other hard part is: his play is still developing.
He just played scum; so has more insight in how to blend in as scum; and also what he values are being a good townie.

I just wanted to point out here some context for a publicly considered "fragile" player - a reputation I dont think he deserves.


I think there is merit in what you have pointed out, and am paying close attention to his responses.

I also find it curious that when defending Rayn, he likes to point out validity in VE strategy as a basis. Soon he proceeds to call out VE for "working behind the scenes", and then later calls him out again for not scum hunting.


P.S. its sat morning for me, so I will be back in 10-12hrs.

So he's playing to his strengths by saying things that have no town motivation? Please explain to me how that works. Are you saying that like Vivax he rolls scum in 100% of his games regardless of his role PM? If he's so aware of his perception, why does his posting history look so awful?

You've basically said in this post that he's better than people give him credit for, yet his post history reeks of scum. If he's good as you say he is then this should ring even more alarm bells. The point regarding VE you make only compounds that, so that makes me wonder. Why so noncommittal?
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
April 05 2013 23:36 GMT
#871
VE and Geript look bad over an associative tell
that actually changes my FoS
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
April 05 2013 23:36 GMT
#872
On April 06 2013 08:32 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 08:29 Bill Murray wrote:
Artanis is scum with Keirathi
GG

I'm gonna put in as much effort as you just did.
Bill Murray is scum.
Now can you comment on the Geript case or are you going to be useless?

shut up
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
April 05 2013 23:41 GMT
#873
On April 06 2013 08:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 08:27 Mocsta wrote:
On April 06 2013 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 06 2013 08:16 Mocsta wrote:
On April 06 2013 08:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Mocsta, it's not an association read. That just adds to the case. The post that really set me off was the one where he called you town but not really but town five times in two sentences.

Its association because there is no flip.

The association was, if Geript is scum; it goes someways towards implicating Keirathi as associated scum (you know, the stuff that was taken precedence over the past 2/3 pages, originated by Caller)

But I'm not using it as an association case at all, my main crux of the case was the post I mentioned which has no bearing on Keirathi or Caller or any of that. Look at that post alone and tell me if you see any town motivation in making it.

Geript is a difficult player to work with.
+ Show Spoiler [Geript fallacies] +
His second game on this forum (Mafia LX).. lets just say.. post-game, people decided he needs to be wrapped in cotton-wool.

Geript is not stupid; is aware of this perception; and realises to play it to his strengths.
Geript also has more balls than ppl give him credit for.

The other hard part is: his play is still developing.
He just played scum; so has more insight in how to blend in as scum; and also what he values are being a good townie.

I just wanted to point out here some context for a publicly considered "fragile" player - a reputation I dont think he deserves.


I think there is merit in what you have pointed out, and am paying close attention to his responses.

I also find it curious that when defending Rayn, he likes to point out validity in VE strategy as a basis. Soon he proceeds to call out VE for "working behind the scenes", and then later calls him out again for not scum hunting.


P.S. its sat morning for me, so I will be back in 10-12hrs.

So he's playing to his strengths by saying things that have no town motivation? Please explain to me how that works. Are you saying that like Vivax he rolls scum in 100% of his games regardless of his role PM? If he's so aware of his perception, why does his posting history look so awful?

You've basically said in this post that he's better than people give him credit for, yet his post history reeks of scum. If he's good as you say he is then this should ring even more alarm bells. The point regarding VE you make only compounds that, so that makes me wonder. Why so noncommittal?
Stop over analysing

the key point i said is "i think there is merit in what you have pointed out"

The other stuff was saying, I am not confident on giving a firm read on him due to my knowledge of his play.
Henceforth, the watching closely.

Dude, whether I agree with you or not; doesnt make me town or scum.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 05 2013 23:48 GMT
#874
On April 06 2013 08:41 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 08:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 06 2013 08:27 Mocsta wrote:
On April 06 2013 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 06 2013 08:16 Mocsta wrote:
On April 06 2013 08:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Mocsta, it's not an association read. That just adds to the case. The post that really set me off was the one where he called you town but not really but town five times in two sentences.

Its association because there is no flip.

The association was, if Geript is scum; it goes someways towards implicating Keirathi as associated scum (you know, the stuff that was taken precedence over the past 2/3 pages, originated by Caller)

But I'm not using it as an association case at all, my main crux of the case was the post I mentioned which has no bearing on Keirathi or Caller or any of that. Look at that post alone and tell me if you see any town motivation in making it.

Geript is a difficult player to work with.
+ Show Spoiler [Geript fallacies] +
His second game on this forum (Mafia LX).. lets just say.. post-game, people decided he needs to be wrapped in cotton-wool.

Geript is not stupid; is aware of this perception; and realises to play it to his strengths.
Geript also has more balls than ppl give him credit for.

The other hard part is: his play is still developing.
He just played scum; so has more insight in how to blend in as scum; and also what he values are being a good townie.

I just wanted to point out here some context for a publicly considered "fragile" player - a reputation I dont think he deserves.


I think there is merit in what you have pointed out, and am paying close attention to his responses.

I also find it curious that when defending Rayn, he likes to point out validity in VE strategy as a basis. Soon he proceeds to call out VE for "working behind the scenes", and then later calls him out again for not scum hunting.


P.S. its sat morning for me, so I will be back in 10-12hrs.

So he's playing to his strengths by saying things that have no town motivation? Please explain to me how that works. Are you saying that like Vivax he rolls scum in 100% of his games regardless of his role PM? If he's so aware of his perception, why does his posting history look so awful?

You've basically said in this post that he's better than people give him credit for, yet his post history reeks of scum. If he's good as you say he is then this should ring even more alarm bells. The point regarding VE you make only compounds that, so that makes me wonder. Why so noncommittal?
Stop over analysing

the key point i said is "i think there is merit in what you have pointed out"

The other stuff was saying, I am not confident on giving a firm read on him due to my knowledge of his play.
Henceforth, the watching closely.

Dude, whether I agree with you or not; doesnt make me town or scum.

It's not the agreeing or disagreeing part that's important, it's how you get to that conclusion and your conclusion didn't line up with the rest of your post. You said you (partially) agree with what I've pointed out, add more to the case, yet only say you'll "watch him closely". I was expecting a more firm conclusion given the rest of the post.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
April 05 2013 23:50 GMT
#875
On April 06 2013 08:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 08:41 Mocsta wrote:
On April 06 2013 08:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 06 2013 08:27 Mocsta wrote:
On April 06 2013 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 06 2013 08:16 Mocsta wrote:
On April 06 2013 08:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Mocsta, it's not an association read. That just adds to the case. The post that really set me off was the one where he called you town but not really but town five times in two sentences.

Its association because there is no flip.

The association was, if Geript is scum; it goes someways towards implicating Keirathi as associated scum (you know, the stuff that was taken precedence over the past 2/3 pages, originated by Caller)

But I'm not using it as an association case at all, my main crux of the case was the post I mentioned which has no bearing on Keirathi or Caller or any of that. Look at that post alone and tell me if you see any town motivation in making it.

Geript is a difficult player to work with.
+ Show Spoiler [Geript fallacies] +
His second game on this forum (Mafia LX).. lets just say.. post-game, people decided he needs to be wrapped in cotton-wool.

Geript is not stupid; is aware of this perception; and realises to play it to his strengths.
Geript also has more balls than ppl give him credit for.

The other hard part is: his play is still developing.
He just played scum; so has more insight in how to blend in as scum; and also what he values are being a good townie.

I just wanted to point out here some context for a publicly considered "fragile" player - a reputation I dont think he deserves.


I think there is merit in what you have pointed out, and am paying close attention to his responses.

I also find it curious that when defending Rayn, he likes to point out validity in VE strategy as a basis. Soon he proceeds to call out VE for "working behind the scenes", and then later calls him out again for not scum hunting.


P.S. its sat morning for me, so I will be back in 10-12hrs.

So he's playing to his strengths by saying things that have no town motivation? Please explain to me how that works. Are you saying that like Vivax he rolls scum in 100% of his games regardless of his role PM? If he's so aware of his perception, why does his posting history look so awful?

You've basically said in this post that he's better than people give him credit for, yet his post history reeks of scum. If he's good as you say he is then this should ring even more alarm bells. The point regarding VE you make only compounds that, so that makes me wonder. Why so noncommittal?
Stop over analysing

the key point i said is "i think there is merit in what you have pointed out"

The other stuff was saying, I am not confident on giving a firm read on him due to my knowledge of his play.
Henceforth, the watching closely.

Dude, whether I agree with you or not; doesnt make me town or scum.

It's not the agreeing or disagreeing part that's important, it's how you get to that conclusion and your conclusion didn't line up with the rest of your post. You said you (partially) agree with what I've pointed out, add more to the case, yet only say you'll "watch him closely". I was expecting a more firm conclusion given the rest of the post.
I cant give him a firm conclusion yet. Its still Day 0; and I need to see him scum hunt more.

As I said, there are points of merits; that I want to see responses to.

Look, you either think I am scum, or you dont.

If you dont think I am scum, than this convo is donig nothing but shit up the thread.

If you do think I am scum, and being wishy washy.. by all means, continue.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
April 05 2013 23:55 GMT
#876
Need to read the thread, but I'm here and I'll be looking for how the questions that I asked were addressed. If you have any questions for me drop them in and I'll get to them soon.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Restraining Order
Profile Joined February 2013
Qatar276 Posts
April 05 2013 23:57 GMT
#877
I'm not particularily interested in lynching geript.

I'm null on him, and he's not a good lynch in terms of policy either.
Don't let me stop you.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
April 05 2013 23:58 GMT
#878
On April 06 2013 08:57 Restraining Order wrote:
I'm not particularily interested in lynching geript.

I'm null on him, and he's not a good lynch in terms of policy either.

Alternative then pls?

Or are you just planning to cock-block this game?
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
April 05 2013 23:59 GMT
#879
I have no idea what to pick
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Restraining Order
Profile Joined February 2013
Qatar276 Posts
April 05 2013 23:59 GMT
#880
On April 06 2013 08:58 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 08:57 Restraining Order wrote:
I'm not particularily interested in lynching geript.

I'm null on him, and he's not a good lynch in terms of policy either.

Alternative then pls?

Or are you just planning to cock-block this game?

The ones I noted in my last post before, plus Vivax and sno.

Those are people I am interested in lynching.
Don't let me stop you.
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 210 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 119
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2223
GuemChi 688
Leta 111
Bale 30
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Noble 15
Icarus 11
Dota 2
febbydoto22
League of Legends
JimRising 622
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King171
Other Games
summit1g7111
C9.Mang0261
Sick152
ViBE92
Happy44
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick461
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• killerbeecast0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2182
League of Legends
• Lourlo1259
• Stunt464
Other Games
• Shiphtur495
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 51m
Patches Events
9h 51m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.