• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:05
CEST 02:05
KST 09:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9130 users

Boardwalk Empire Mafia: Pick Your Power - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 210 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 05 2013 17:14 GMT
#781
I'm a big fan of the counter draft KP powers and "don't ever shoot" policy as well as the "shooting townies lynch" policy. We want the game to go as long as possible.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 05 2013 17:19 GMT
#782
Someone please tell me you choose [2,-]
Please.....please tell me you did so if I had stick with my original choice ([2,2]) I would at least have clashed with you and gotten 7-9....and not just gotten 2nd place and be 100% able to pick inventor basically.

On April 05 2013 15:20 Keirathi wrote:
Justice Vigilante (Unless you are just a 100% master scumhunter never wrong, don't pick this).


Guess I know what role I'm picking then


Anyways, I'm not against using KP.
Right now there are people you don't want to shoot at all basically (town reads or active people), and then guys you are free to shoot.
I wouldn't mind everybody shooting the guys you are free to shoot and leave the guys you don't shoot alive, either single handily winning us the game, or putting us very very closer to doing so.
For instance, anybody is free to shoot Caller if he plays like this until N1. You can figure out the rest of that list, you guys are not dumb.
D1 will give people a better idea of where to go and stuff. Also it'd be chaos to enforce


Snoman, do you have an idea why nobody tried to get you off #1 place? Any suggestions? Can I shoot you 10 minutes into D1 if you answer incorrectly?

Also, damn VE you try to be scum on purpose man?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 05 2013 17:21 GMT
#783
Are people seriously discussing killing people who use KP on townies?

I might just pick a KP role and instalkill someone for the hell of it.
Computer says mafia
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 05 2013 17:21 GMT
#784
As for moving discussion forward, I fully expect players to contribute and am happy with lynching low contributors regardless of the number of actives games they are in. There is no excuse for not contributing period. Once day one starts I think we should feel no remorse for targeting players who continue to lurk. Town should know better than to do nothing.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 05 2013 17:35 GMT
#785
On April 06 2013 02:19 gonzaw wrote:
Anyways, I'm not against using KP.
Right now there are people you don't want to shoot at all basically (town reads or active people), and then guys you are free to shoot.
I wouldn't mind everybody shooting the guys you are free to shoot and leave the guys you don't shoot alive, either single handily winning us the game, or putting us very very closer to doing so.
For instance, anybody is free to shoot Caller if he plays like this until N1. You can figure out the rest of that list, you guys are not dumb.
D1 will give people a better idea of where to go and stuff. Also it'd be chaos to enforce

So your advice is "townies kill of bad players, while scum kill off the good ones"?

I don't even....
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 05 2013 17:43 GMT
#786
On April 06 2013 02:35 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 02:19 gonzaw wrote:
Anyways, I'm not against using KP.
Right now there are people you don't want to shoot at all basically (town reads or active people), and then guys you are free to shoot.
I wouldn't mind everybody shooting the guys you are free to shoot and leave the guys you don't shoot alive, either single handily winning us the game, or putting us very very closer to doing so.
For instance, anybody is free to shoot Caller if he plays like this until N1. You can figure out the rest of that list, you guys are not dumb.
D1 will give people a better idea of where to go and stuff. Also it'd be chaos to enforce

So your advice is "townies kill of bad players, while scum kill off the good ones"?

I don't even....


"I wouldn't mind X" =/= "I advice X"

Also scum has 1 KP, and if every townie takes away every KP from scum, they'll keep having 1 KP. The rate at which good townies die will be less than the ones in which scum+bad townies die.
It just adds some variance depending on who gets the KP, how they play, and how town in general is playing.

If we just play "well" there'll be no problems, thus being unnecessary to enforce any policy (which would be un-enforceable).
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 05 2013 17:57 GMT
#787
On April 06 2013 02:43 gonzaw wrote:
If we just play "well" there'll be no problems, thus being unnecessary to enforce any policy (which would be un-enforceable).

This is part of the problem. I've just stopped expecting people to play 'well' when given KP at their disposal.

Hell, you were in Themed Mini. I know you were scum, so it worked out for you fine, but look at all the KP roles town had compared to the amount of protection/investigation roles they had. That game went HORRIBLY for town because of it. We even had this discussion in post-game :o

And you're right, if someone picks Vigilante and shoots a townie, we have no way to even know who the shot came from to enforce a policy. But I was specifically talking about a role like America where the shot is 100% public knowledge.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
April 05 2013 17:57 GMT
#788
you guys are silly, any half-decent mafia will not bother trying to set up some super secrets role strategy, they'd be better off picking roles they all want while stupid but loud townies keep chasing their tails and omgusing each other.

rather than work off some vague strategy that will fall apart in the first 5 minutes anyways.

Seriously, though, TOWNIES SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID TO DIE, ESPECIALLY IF THEY CAN KILL SCUM.

The best way for town to play this is simple. Fucking randomize everything. Free for all. Mafia has never been about the roles, its always been around killing the fucking scum and not leaking all of our blues. Its almost inevitable that mafia will end up with at least another KP anyways, and even if they don't, you assume they will. Operating on that principal, instead of trying to stop them from doing something they'll do anyways, we prepare enough weapons to stop them. This is what we call asymmetric information. So what if mafia get all the shooty roles, we'll find that out very quickly, and there are DOZENS of roles that let us return fire.

anybody that wants to waste town's time planning instead of scumhunting is either stupid town or scum. But scum will never back another scum's plan. They will, however, back other people's plans, or maybe lightly criticize them without wanting to expose themselves too far.

Someone asked me why I FOS Keirathi a while back. I'll tell you why. Look at his post history. It's all posts of "being helpful" and "discussing the format" and "lightly criticizing one of these bullshit plans." All typical red-as-fuck mafia scumbaggery. It was shit like that that made me shoot GMarshal Night 0 (whom was a mafia roleblocker that time). And don't forget that since nobody has a role yet, there's absolutely no reason for anybody to be acting like a blue, because there aren't any blues! So if they're fishy and scummy and CLEARLY NOT BLUE, what does this mean? I"ll say it. Keirathi is fucking scum.

As for Yamato, I'm actually leaning towards a third-party role given some of his posts, possibly survivor. Or he's townie. But Oats is still scummy as fuck for the same reasons I give for Keirathi above.

thats all ze~

Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 05 2013 17:58 GMT
#789
On April 06 2013 00:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
I just woke up and I have a fucking crazy idea.

What if everyone who picks KP roles promises not to use them? I was looking at the role list and it seems that scum KP is fixed at 1? So it seems like scum will be focusing on trying to increase their KP (in a game this size).

What if we all just don't use KP roles and lynch the fucking piss out of anyone who does? I mean obviously scum aren't going to claim if/when they do, but if we can get townies into the KP roles this would be a really good way to try and limit mafia KP.

Is it just me or what. I think this is incredibly stupid idea.
table for two on a tv tray
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
April 05 2013 17:59 GMT
#790
shit i even laid a trap earlier when i asked how vivax knew there were five mafia. The trick is that the most helpful people are almost always scum, nine-times out of ten. Townies, especially stupid ones, will either call me an idiot or say why, then call me an idiot. But nope Keirathi was helpful. Which is a good thing in people, but unfortunately a common trait among red scumbags.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 05 2013 18:00 GMT
#791
On April 06 2013 02:57 Caller wrote:
Someone asked me why I FOS Keirathi a while back. I'll tell you why. Look at his post history. It's all posts of "being helpful" and "discussing the format" and "lightly criticizing one of these bullshit plans." All typical red-as-fuck mafia scumbaggery. It was shit like that that made me shoot GMarshal Night 0 (whom was a mafia roleblocker that time). And don't forget that since nobody has a role yet, there's absolutely no reason for anybody to be acting like a blue, because there aren't any blues! So if they're fishy and scummy and CLEARLY NOT BLUE, what does this mean? I"ll say it. Keirathi is fucking scum.

Rofl, okay Caller.

And how, exactly, is that different from what a townie would do? Are townies never helpful? Do townies not discuss the setup? Do townies not criticize bullshit plans?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
April 05 2013 18:03 GMT
#792
On April 06 2013 03:00 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 02:57 Caller wrote:
Someone asked me why I FOS Keirathi a while back. I'll tell you why. Look at his post history. It's all posts of "being helpful" and "discussing the format" and "lightly criticizing one of these bullshit plans." All typical red-as-fuck mafia scumbaggery. It was shit like that that made me shoot GMarshal Night 0 (whom was a mafia roleblocker that time). And don't forget that since nobody has a role yet, there's absolutely no reason for anybody to be acting like a blue, because there aren't any blues! So if they're fishy and scummy and CLEARLY NOT BLUE, what does this mean? I"ll say it. Keirathi is fucking scum.

Rofl, okay Caller.

And how, exactly, is that different from what a townie would do? Are townies never helpful? Do townies not discuss the setup? Do townies not criticize bullshit plans?

they do, but they also scumhunt. you haven't even tried to scumhunt. Townies especially don't just pontificate about the setup and try to "win arguments" like your post history shows. due to laziness i'm would rather not bother dissecting it on a case by case basis for the proles, but i will if i have to.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
April 05 2013 18:05 GMT
#793
8 hours left to pick roles people. Get picking
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 05 2013 18:07 GMT
#794
On April 06 2013 02:21 Palmar wrote:
Are people seriously discussing killing people who use KP on townies?

I might just pick a KP role and instalkill someone for the hell of it.

I thought you weren't reading the thread, Palmy?

Why so scum, bro?
Writer@WriterYamato
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 18:14 GMT
#795
Wait so me pushing Vivax and other people isnt scumhunting.

right.
No gg, No skill.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 05 2013 18:19 GMT
#796
I'm actually starting to agree with you on Vivax, Oats.

And I also like Caller's pursuit of Keirathi, I agree with a lot of the stuff he's saying.

I do want to put a gun to sinani's head, because in RTP, when I was scum with him, his filter early on was very similar to this one.
Writer@WriterYamato
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 05 2013 18:22 GMT
#797
On April 06 2013 03:03 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 03:00 Keirathi wrote:
On April 06 2013 02:57 Caller wrote:
Someone asked me why I FOS Keirathi a while back. I'll tell you why. Look at his post history. It's all posts of "being helpful" and "discussing the format" and "lightly criticizing one of these bullshit plans." All typical red-as-fuck mafia scumbaggery. It was shit like that that made me shoot GMarshal Night 0 (whom was a mafia roleblocker that time). And don't forget that since nobody has a role yet, there's absolutely no reason for anybody to be acting like a blue, because there aren't any blues! So if they're fishy and scummy and CLEARLY NOT BLUE, what does this mean? I"ll say it. Keirathi is fucking scum.

Rofl, okay Caller.

And how, exactly, is that different from what a townie would do? Are townies never helpful? Do townies not discuss the setup? Do townies not criticize bullshit plans?

they do, but they also scumhunt. you haven't even tried to scumhunt. Townies especially don't just pontificate about the setup and try to "win arguments" like your post history shows. due to laziness i'm would rather not bother dissecting it on a case by case basis for the proles, but i will if i have to.

You are right about one thing in this paragraph. I haven't been scumhunting (except for calling rayn out a bit). But, policy talk is the easiest thing in the world for mafia to participate in. Hell, they don't even have to have opinions. But really, over half of the thread hasn't been scumhunting, so why me and not, say, Palmar? deconduo? VE? I can keep listing people, but this conversation is pointless.

Where have been trying to "win arguments" though? Because that is the complete opposite of what I have been doing. I've been trying to make my opinion heard, but I haven't been forcing my opinion anywhere.

So yea, you're case basically boils down to "he's being too nice". Okay then.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
April 05 2013 18:26 GMT
#798
On April 06 2013 03:22 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 03:03 Caller wrote:
On April 06 2013 03:00 Keirathi wrote:
On April 06 2013 02:57 Caller wrote:
Someone asked me why I FOS Keirathi a while back. I'll tell you why. Look at his post history. It's all posts of "being helpful" and "discussing the format" and "lightly criticizing one of these bullshit plans." All typical red-as-fuck mafia scumbaggery. It was shit like that that made me shoot GMarshal Night 0 (whom was a mafia roleblocker that time). And don't forget that since nobody has a role yet, there's absolutely no reason for anybody to be acting like a blue, because there aren't any blues! So if they're fishy and scummy and CLEARLY NOT BLUE, what does this mean? I"ll say it. Keirathi is fucking scum.

Rofl, okay Caller.

And how, exactly, is that different from what a townie would do? Are townies never helpful? Do townies not discuss the setup? Do townies not criticize bullshit plans?

they do, but they also scumhunt. you haven't even tried to scumhunt. Townies especially don't just pontificate about the setup and try to "win arguments" like your post history shows. due to laziness i'm would rather not bother dissecting it on a case by case basis for the proles, but i will if i have to.

You are right about one thing in this paragraph. I haven't been scumhunting (except for calling rayn out a bit). But, policy talk is the easiest thing in the world for mafia to participate in. Hell, they don't even have to have opinions. But really, over half of the thread hasn't been scumhunting, so why me and not, say, Palmar? deconduo? VE? I can keep listing people, but this conversation is pointless.

Where have been trying to "win arguments" though? Because that is the complete opposite of what I have been doing. I've been trying to make my opinion heard, but I haven't been forcing my opinion anywhere.

So yea, you're case basically boils down to "he's being too nice". Okay then.


That bolded sentence is the definition of textbook mafia early play. The rest of your argument isn't even one, you basically admit all my points are right, you ad hominem a few, and you ask what about x, y, and z.

unfortunately, x, y, and z haven't done all the things you've done together.

get'em, etc.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 05 2013 18:27 GMT
#799
You could say about Keirathi the same as many other players I think (Artanis, austin, ObviousOne some more perhaps) who are still "trying to help" yet not scumhunting in a meaningful way (if not to appear they contribute and stuff), if not just not scumhunting at all.
He's acting a little dickish I guess though (unlike the others I mentioned), which sets him apart from them a little bit in terms of behaviour, but just makes him null at worst

Anyways, right now I call back the "feel free to shoot Caller" tid-bit (Caller seems to be putting quite a lot of effort for how much he "trolls"). and instead put "feel free to kill Sno-man"
It was good enough for Mattchew to catch scum 1 minute into D1 last game, it can be good enough here, specially if Sno does shit all this game and has few forgetful intranscendental posts.

Wisdom: WIFOM party though, considering that exact reason was stated before the draft phase ended. However, considering that by having a scumbuddy pick [1,1] too outs that 2nd guy (when everybody claims draft numbers) and takes Sno out from #1 spot, it's WIFOM worthy to take into account

Scenario: Sno claimed pre-game he'd pick [1,1] and intentionally crashing with him would hinder scum too much, out one of them, and maybe still have Sno under pressure. Therefore just keep him at #1 so he can pick CPR Doctor/Janitor and maybe brush off the fact for WIFOM.

Fact: I'm the only person in the whole game that brought up the "Mattchew foolproof method for finding scum" tid-bit against Sno after the draft phase was over. Not even scum mentioned it (I skimmed some of the post so this could be wrong though)

On April 06 2013 03:19 yamato77 wrote:
I'm actually starting to agree with you on Vivax, Oats.

And I also like Caller's pursuit of Keirathi, I agree with a lot of the stuff he's saying.

I do want to put a gun to sinani's head, because in RTP, when I was scum with him, his filter early on was very similar to this one.

Wisdom: Sinani gets misslynched A LOT I gather. Tread carefully here my son, I don't really see sinani playing unlike what he'd play as "misslyncb bait" town.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 05 2013 18:27 GMT
#800
On April 06 2013 03:26 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2013 03:22 Keirathi wrote:
On April 06 2013 03:03 Caller wrote:
On April 06 2013 03:00 Keirathi wrote:
On April 06 2013 02:57 Caller wrote:
Someone asked me why I FOS Keirathi a while back. I'll tell you why. Look at his post history. It's all posts of "being helpful" and "discussing the format" and "lightly criticizing one of these bullshit plans." All typical red-as-fuck mafia scumbaggery. It was shit like that that made me shoot GMarshal Night 0 (whom was a mafia roleblocker that time). And don't forget that since nobody has a role yet, there's absolutely no reason for anybody to be acting like a blue, because there aren't any blues! So if they're fishy and scummy and CLEARLY NOT BLUE, what does this mean? I"ll say it. Keirathi is fucking scum.

Rofl, okay Caller.

And how, exactly, is that different from what a townie would do? Are townies never helpful? Do townies not discuss the setup? Do townies not criticize bullshit plans?

they do, but they also scumhunt. you haven't even tried to scumhunt. Townies especially don't just pontificate about the setup and try to "win arguments" like your post history shows. due to laziness i'm would rather not bother dissecting it on a case by case basis for the proles, but i will if i have to.

You are right about one thing in this paragraph. I haven't been scumhunting (except for calling rayn out a bit). But, policy talk is the easiest thing in the world for mafia to participate in. Hell, they don't even have to have opinions. But really, over half of the thread hasn't been scumhunting, so why me and not, say, Palmar? deconduo? VE? I can keep listing people, but this conversation is pointless.

Where have been trying to "win arguments" though? Because that is the complete opposite of what I have been doing. I've been trying to make my opinion heard, but I haven't been forcing my opinion anywhere.

So yea, you're case basically boils down to "he's being too nice". Okay then.


That bolded sentence is the definition of textbook mafia early play. The rest of your argument isn't even one, you basically admit all my points are right, you ad hominem a few, and you ask what about x, y, and z.

unfortunately, x, y, and z haven't done all the things you've done together.

get'em, etc.

That doesn't make sense. YOU were the one that claimed I was trying to win arguments.

Show me where.

Quit backtracking.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 210 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 126
Nina 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1346
GuemChi 998
Artosis 621
910 35
MaD[AoV]20
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever45
League of Legends
JimRising 705
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox620
Other Games
summit1g8460
Day[9].tv606
shahzam491
C9.Mang0333
Trikslyr42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick601
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur679
• Day9tv606
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 55m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.