• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:40
CEST 10:40
KST 17:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7217 users

Boardwalk Empire Mafia: Pick Your Power - Page 209

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 207 208 209 210 Next
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
April 18 2013 18:07 GMT
#4161
I ended up quite pleased with this game actually. While the end was needlessly drawn out, it felt about the right size and length to me. I still have no desire to play a full 25-30 player game (LXI), and really I don't think I'd like a game this size if it didn't have a billion KP in it, but this game worked out nicely. In hindsight I'm glad town didn't load up on doctor roles
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 18 2013 20:58 GMT
#4162
On April 19 2013 02:54 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2013 02:24 Palmar wrote:

Also I found the goddamn emperor somewhat fitting for me. I'm going to petition for a name change for that role to be Palmar.


I said to BC that I thought you chose that role just for the name :x


honestly it's a great role for me. It's a day 1 role which is the only day I'm useful on, and if I get shot night 1 I still give town a double lynch on day 2.

The role, the description, the mechanics and the name are all very fitting.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 18 2013 21:22 GMT
#4163
gg town. Thx BC/Kurumi
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 18 2013 21:23 GMT
#4164
I wanted to go for Ver and PM Palmar D1 and shit. *sigh*

Next time town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 18 2013 21:25 GMT
#4165
Like...would have cleared my inactivity in-thread, geript would have gotten his precious NRA and I would have raped Palmar in PMs.

Regrets.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 18 2013 21:50 GMT
#4166
I would have shot you then veevy-boy!

(.....perhaps yes, perhaps not?......you don't know!....but I would have totally shot you if you weren't NRA member. I never shot you because I had already subconsciously figured out you were that role )
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 18 2013 21:52 GMT
#4167
LIES! You only wanted to shoot me for inactivity like a noob.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 18 2013 21:59 GMT
#4168
No I wanted to shoot you because you were VE

I made that very clear in pre-game
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-18 22:50:03
April 18 2013 22:28 GMT
#4169


You're such a joy to play with on this end though. So mean.

e: what a waste of 9k. Most of my milestones are gigantic wastes of time - much like most of my posts.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 18 2013 22:51 GMT
#4170


Gratz on the 9K
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 18 2013 22:52 GMT
#4171
lol

Well VE, not everybody can catch scum and solve the game in their milestone posts, so don't feel too bad
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 18 2013 22:53 GMT
#4172
Now I just have to spam 900 more posts before the next game starts so I can do the same thing!
It's actually very entertaining to do. It prevents me from spamming the hell out of the thread, and the count-down thing is very fun.
I wish I had a nuke though
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 18 2013 23:05 GMT
#4173
On April 19 2013 06:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like...would have cleared my inactivity in-thread, geript would have gotten his precious NRA and I would have raped Palmar in PMs.

Regrets.


good joke. I laughed.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 18 2013 23:08 GMT
#4174
On April 19 2013 08:05 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2013 06:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like...would have cleared my inactivity in-thread, geript would have gotten his precious NRA and I would have raped Palmar in PMs.

Regrets.


good joke. I laughed.

YOU WOULDN'T HAVE LAUGHED! YOU'LL RUE THIS COMMENT!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 18 2013 23:11 GMT
#4175
ITT VE admits to being scum anytime he voluntarily masons Palmar.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 18 2013 23:11 GMT
#4176
REMEMBER BISH
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 19 2013 00:37 GMT
#4177
I'll just kill you any time you're ever masoned with anyone and let the mods sort you out.

A VE in PMs is a VE I don't trust.
Writer@WriterYamato
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 19 2013 00:38 GMT
#4178
Whatever yamato a VE in a game with you is a VE you don't trust.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 19 2013 00:38 GMT
#4179
I very accurately ascertained your alignment early on in Hydra, so don't lie.
Writer@WriterYamato
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 19 2013 00:41 GMT
#4180
Embellish is the term I prefer.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 207 208 209 210 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 690
actioN 461
Mong 213
Dewaltoss 109
BeSt 99
Killer 82
sSak 67
Aegong 35
ZergMaN 32
Bale 32
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 26
sorry 19
yabsab 13
Noble 9
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
byalli578
Other Games
summit1g9370
olofmeister951
Happy344
Sick190
crisheroes174
KnowMe92
Pyrionflax10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick667
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos830
• Stunt543
Other Games
• WagamamaTV71
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 20m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 20m
Replay Cast
14h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.