• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:44
CEST 18:44
KST 01:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9364 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 125

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 153 Next
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 01 2013 22:34 GMT
#2481
i'm kind of around
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 01 2013 22:38 GMT
#2482
I'm kinda coming back around to the idea of rayn-mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 01 2013 22:39 GMT
#2483
im here for about 20 minutes then i gotta go teach section
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 01 2013 22:41 GMT
#2484
Whys that, marv?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 01 2013 22:43 GMT
#2485
I'll get a couple of things together in a little, got distracted by someone on skype. You can check it out later s&b.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
April 01 2013 23:00 GMT
#2486
I'm lurking. Just waiting on nonc-onfirmed townies to talk more
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 01 2013 23:14 GMT
#2487
I'm kinda wondering why didn't Oats say he got confirmation that i shot him? Although his posts this phase imply that he got it and my claim is true (he's not caaling me scum anymore after last phase change).
table for two on a tv tray
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 01 2013 23:36 GMT
#2488
you're the mason shooter right? did you check with kurumi that oats should get a pm informing him that you targeted him?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 01 2013 23:38 GMT
#2489
I don't think that should be checked as it's pretty clearly stated to me.
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 01 2013 23:39 GMT
#2490
You didnt shoot me rayn/I did not get a confirmation pm or anything

The confirmation is because acro died because of a vig shot, and you claimed that vig shot.
Geddit?

Also marv wanting to lynch me is EXTREMELY suspect(again) considering he said that he was the 'oats guy' when dudes wanted to lynch me in personality/other game I cant remember and he pretty much 'saved' me(not really) but his stance is way different here.

No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 01 2013 23:40 GMT
#2491
On April 02 2013 08:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
You didnt shoot me rayn/I did not get a confirmation pm or anything

The confirmation is because acro died because of a vig shot, and you claimed that vig shot.
Geddit?

Also marv wanting to lynch me is EXTREMELY suspect(again) considering he said that he was the 'oats guy' when dudes wanted to lynch me in personality/other game I cant remember and he pretty much 'saved' me(not really) but his stance is way different here.



You do realise I've been defending you all game, don't you? I've just got down to you through elimination.

Further I'm confirmed town through OO, further I'm doubly confirmed town because I roleblocked sinani and there wasn't a nightkill.

Anyway the rayn stuff is still coming, I'm still distracted
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 01 2013 23:40 GMT
#2492
So one of the two of you is lying.

That makes this easy.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 01 2013 23:44 GMT
#2493
Okay i guess it's worth checking then.
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 01 2013 23:44 GMT
#2494
On April 02 2013 08:40 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2013 08:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
You didnt shoot me rayn/I did not get a confirmation pm or anything

The confirmation is because acro died because of a vig shot, and you claimed that vig shot.
Geddit?

Also marv wanting to lynch me is EXTREMELY suspect(again) considering he said that he was the 'oats guy' when dudes wanted to lynch me in personality/other game I cant remember and he pretty much 'saved' me(not really) but his stance is way different here.



You do realise I've been defending you all game, don't you? I've just got down to you through elimination.

Further I'm confirmed town through OO, further I'm doubly confirmed town because I roleblocked sinani and there wasn't a nightkill.

Anyway the rayn stuff is still coming, I'm still distracted


So why do you want me shot/dead? Am I not as townie as hapa in your eyes? Would you want hapa to be shot?
I dont geddit.

further I'm doubly confirmed town because I roleblocked sinani and there wasn't a nightkill.

How about thats the worst argument for being town ever?

No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 01 2013 23:46 GMT
#2495
On April 02 2013 08:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2013 08:40 marvellosity wrote:
On April 02 2013 08:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
You didnt shoot me rayn/I did not get a confirmation pm or anything

The confirmation is because acro died because of a vig shot, and you claimed that vig shot.
Geddit?

Also marv wanting to lynch me is EXTREMELY suspect(again) considering he said that he was the 'oats guy' when dudes wanted to lynch me in personality/other game I cant remember and he pretty much 'saved' me(not really) but his stance is way different here.



You do realise I've been defending you all game, don't you? I've just got down to you through elimination.

Further I'm confirmed town through OO, further I'm doubly confirmed town because I roleblocked sinani and there wasn't a nightkill.

Anyway the rayn stuff is still coming, I'm still distracted


So why do you want me shot/dead? Am I not as townie as hapa in your eyes? Would you want hapa to be shot?
I dont geddit.

Show nested quote +
further I'm doubly confirmed town because I roleblocked sinani and there wasn't a nightkill.

How about thats the worst argument for being town ever?



That's a great argument, but I don't really care because it's not an argument I need to have.

Regardless of Hapa's townieness, he was hit and saved, and this has been explained to you by Kei previously.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 01 2013 23:47 GMT
#2496
I feel like Oats is just hardcore trolling at this point :o
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 01 2013 23:48 GMT
#2497
Ah yes that.

see ya in singapore dudes.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 01 2013 23:48 GMT
#2498
On April 02 2013 08:47 Keirathi wrote:
I feel like Oats is just hardcore trolling at this point :o


I think you're completely wrong
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 01 2013 23:50 GMT
#2499
On April 02 2013 08:48 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2013 08:47 Keirathi wrote:
I feel like Oats is just hardcore trolling at this point :o


I think you're completely wrong

Well that settles that!
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 01 2013 23:55 GMT
#2500
On April 02 2013 08:46 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2013 08:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 02 2013 08:40 marvellosity wrote:
On April 02 2013 08:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
You didnt shoot me rayn/I did not get a confirmation pm or anything

The confirmation is because acro died because of a vig shot, and you claimed that vig shot.
Geddit?

Also marv wanting to lynch me is EXTREMELY suspect(again) considering he said that he was the 'oats guy' when dudes wanted to lynch me in personality/other game I cant remember and he pretty much 'saved' me(not really) but his stance is way different here.



You do realise I've been defending you all game, don't you? I've just got down to you through elimination.

Further I'm confirmed town through OO, further I'm doubly confirmed town because I roleblocked sinani and there wasn't a nightkill.

Anyway the rayn stuff is still coming, I'm still distracted


So why do you want me shot/dead? Am I not as townie as hapa in your eyes? Would you want hapa to be shot?
I dont geddit.

further I'm doubly confirmed town because I roleblocked sinani and there wasn't a nightkill.

How about thats the worst argument for being town ever?



That's a great argument, but I don't really care because it's not an argument I need to have.

Regardless of Hapa's townieness, he was hit and saved, and this has been explained to you by Kei previously.

Actually this is not 100% confirmed, although it's extremely unlike that Hapa is lying about being shot.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
UpATreeSC 113
BRAT_OK 56
mouzHeroMarine 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3857
Bisu 1698
Soulkey 1349
EffOrt 995
Mini 626
Larva 399
ZerO 331
Horang2 294
actioN 222
ggaemo 164
[ Show more ]
hero 83
Mind 83
Dewaltoss 78
Shinee 70
Sharp 70
sorry 58
Sea.KH 58
Snow 48
Barracks 43
Hyun 41
Bale 31
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 22
NaDa 18
Terrorterran 17
Rock 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5788
Dendi1173
XaKoH 376
420jenkins337
League of Legends
Reynor68
Counter-Strike
fl0m3275
Fnx 658
pashabiceps636
x6flipin610
edward35
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes407
Liquid`Hasu1
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1517
hiko846
FrodaN524
XBOCT212
Livibee172
TKL 104
QueenE103
C9.Mang066
Mew2King41
ZerO(Twitch)23
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV653
League of Legends
• Nemesis3980
• TFBlade778
Other Games
• Shiphtur422
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 16m
Patches Events
23h 16m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.