• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:26
CEST 15:26
KST 22:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7048 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 124

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 153 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 01 2013 17:53 GMT
#2461
Read past scum and town games please keir.

My point is that I look so different from LIX and newbie where I played scum, which is a metric you used to determine hapa's alignment.

As well as Im assuming hapa's activity is the one that makes it the best scum game he has every played by a fuck ton if he is scum, which he probably isnt. Im sure he can make similar posts as scum.

Again, the point is that I again, are way more engaged than in my scum games.

You missing that is really really bad Kier.
Really bad.

Really lazy too.

No Im telling you that that sentence is giving a TOWN read on prp. Not a townier than oats read, A TOWN READ.

Imagine if I wrote it, what would you think my read on Prp would be?
Its a question right? So you believe that scum prp wouldnt do it right? Isnt that a town/not scum read? Which I said earlier and you vehemently deined it.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 01 2013 17:55 GMT
#2462
On April 02 2013 02:48 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2013 02:46 Keirathi wrote:
On April 02 2013 02:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
how completely different he is from Newbie something and LIX

If Hapa is scum this is literally the best game he has ever played


And you cannot apply that to my play?

And what, exactly, do you think is in your play that makes you so extremely townie?

Because I'm looking in your filter and I can't find it.

In fact, I find some weird things, like this:

On March 26 2013 23:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 26 2013 23:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On top of him being stupid there is a strange contradiction in his behaviour towards s&b and smurf.


Like how I want to lynch SnB for a bad case and not smurf? deal with it.

Do you have town reads on both of them?
If not, then why arent you asking me what is differerent instead of insinuating that I am scum.


There are lots of other things. You unexplicably bad town read on marv, your soft-defending Smurf on multiple occasions, how "hard" you kept questioning/prodding Acro but never actually had a read on him.

All those things point to you being scum, not town.


On April 02 2013 02:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Why would scum prplhz say that? It wasn't like he was in a particularly bad position at the time and needed to fake claim.

How in the fucking world is this sentence not saying that you think that prp is town because of the reaction revolving around palmars death.

I was asking you a question. It wasn't rhetorical. If you're so convinced that prplhz is scum, then tell me how it makes sense.

I think prplhz is townier than you. If by some major fuckup, you do flip town, I would lynch prplhz.


Don't forget that he was the first one to sheep Marv onto you, Kei.

And you feel the need to post this in the thread and not in the mason QT why?
No gg, No skill.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 01 2013 18:08 GMT
#2463
On April 02 2013 02:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
Read past scum and town games please keir.

My point is that I look so different from LIX and newbie where I played scum, which is a metric you used to determine hapa's alignment.

As well as Im assuming hapa's activity is the one that makes it the best scum game he has every played by a fuck ton if he is scum, which he probably isnt. Im sure he can make similar posts as scum.

Again, the point is that I again, are way more engaged than in my scum games.

You missing that is really really bad Kier.
Really bad.

Really lazy too.

No Im telling you that that sentence is giving a TOWN read on prp. Not a townier than oats read, A TOWN READ.

Imagine if I wrote it, what would you think my read on Prp would be?
Its a question right? So you believe that scum prp wouldnt do it right? Isnt that a town/not scum read? Which I said earlier and you vehemently deined it.

I haven't read your scum games. I haven't played with you as scum. I have said this before, but I almost never make meta reads for games that I wasn't a part of or intimately involved with, because meta is more than what was said, its about context and thread flow and sentiment.

So yes, I am ignoring your scum meta, because I just don't have time or patience to go spend hours reading entire games to get a feel for how you were playing.

And no, its not his activity that would make this the best scum game he has ever played. It's the fact that he's asking all the right questions, doing all the right analysis, and pushing all the right targets. His reads have agreed with mine for basically the entirety of the game except when he was pushing Sinani over Nisani after I claimed mason, and in hindsight it's very very likely that he was right there and I was wrong. (Although I wanted to lynch Smurf instead, but that wasn't happening, and I thought Nisani had a better chance of flipping scum than sinani). If Hapa is scum, he's literally hard bussed all of his teammates, which goes against everything I know about scum Hapa play.

And about prplhz, I obviously still think there is a chance that he is scum. I was asking a question that needs a damn good answer before I would ever consider lynching him before you, though. So I'm going to stop arguing about this with you, because I have no idea where you're going with it.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 01 2013 18:15 GMT
#2464

Lets go with the why would scum oats do x.

Push town palmar day 1.
180 like 3 times or more
want a gun so badly/obviously.(ps I still really want a gun prp)
not fakeclaim blue.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 01 2013 18:16 GMT
#2465
Ima sleep now, maybe ill be online in 5 hours, or be online in 19 hours.

Dont expect me to be online between 5 hours from now and 19 hours from now.

night babes.
Sleep well.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 01 2013 18:27 GMT
#2466
There should be a way of basically ensuring we win, including killing all of Oats, prplhz, sinani, Smurf, rayn. See my notes spoilered below

+ Show Spoiler +

marv
Keirathi
strongandbig
Corazon
Hapahauli

sinani
Oats
rayn
Smurf
prplhz

7-3 lynch Smurf mafia

7-2

prplhz gives gun to rayn, kills him (and assume worst case scenario that rayn is town), mafia NKs

5-2

Keirathi
strongandbig
Corazon
Hapahauli

sinani
Oats
prplhz

Lynch sinani 5-1, NK 4-1

strondandbig
Corazon
Hapahauli

Oats
prplhz

Lynch both Oats and prplhz - victory.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 01 2013 18:31 GMT
#2467
There's a flaw in your plan, but I kind of can't reveal it
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 01 2013 18:32 GMT
#2468
On April 02 2013 03:31 Keirathi wrote:
There's a flaw in your plan, but I kind of can't reveal it


Very useful.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 01 2013 18:33 GMT
#2469
On April 02 2013 03:32 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2013 03:31 Keirathi wrote:
There's a flaw in your plan, but I kind of can't reveal it


Very useful.

I know.

But just trust me, it doesn't quite work out that nicely.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 01 2013 18:33 GMT
#2470
That's a shame. It was so neat as well.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 01 2013 18:52 GMT
#2471
Oh, in a bit of an alternative:

Why not have prplhz give a gun to one of you, S&B, Hapa (?) tonight. Then tomorrow night, the one of you that has the gun can shoot Oats. Prplhz gives rayn a gun and kills him.

That leaves only prplhz alive as "unconfirmed" on the last day.

*isclaimer: it's not perfect because mafia could kill the one of you that prplhz gives the gun to tonight. But 66% chance to game over.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 01 2013 18:54 GMT
#2472
On April 02 2013 03:52 Keirathi wrote:
Oh, in a bit of an alternative:

Why not have prplhz give a gun to one of you, S&B, Hapa (?) tonight. Then tomorrow night, the one of you that has the gun can shoot Oats. Prplhz gives rayn a gun and kills him.

That leaves only prplhz alive as "unconfirmed" on the last day.

*isclaimer: it's not perfect because mafia could kill the one of you that prplhz gives the gun to tonight. But 66% chance to game over.


Yes, this is pretty reasonable.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
April 01 2013 19:04 GMT
#2473
I won't move on to Instant Majority if I have any votes against it. There are still people who need to vote. I will not pm prod them because it is not my job to play the game.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 01 2013 19:10 GMT
#2474
what if i kill one of you
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 01 2013 19:12 GMT
#2475
On April 02 2013 04:10 prplhz wrote:
what if i kill one of you

One of whom?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 01 2013 19:12 GMT
#2476
How would that happen? Check how your role works with the host if you need to.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 01 2013 20:31 GMT
#2477
no (useful) answer from kurumi

i can't really ask him if i can use my role on your role because that would confirm your role

tried to ask in a tricky way but he's a sneaky pole

why don't you ask if your role is considered vanilla or a power role?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 01 2013 21:24 GMT
#2478
hypothetically, if a player's role description referred to "vanilla townies", would that mean "players whose role name is "vanilla townie"" or "player who doesn't have any powers"
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
April 01 2013 22:13 GMT
#2479
On April 02 2013 06:24 strongandbig wrote:
hypothetically, if a player's role description referred to "vanilla townies", would that mean "players whose role name is "vanilla townie"" or "player who doesn't have any powers"

If someone is Vanilla, he is vanilla and is counted so for every purpose. Just like being town means you are town.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 01 2013 22:34 GMT
#2480
s&b, Kei, prplhz, Hapa etc, some of you about?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1036
RotterdaM536
TKL 221
SteadfastSC201
Rex114
CosmosSc2 27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 536
ByuN 284
TKL 212
SteadfastSC 201
Rex 114
CosmosSc2 27
Codebar 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38465
Shuttle 2406
Jaedong 1127
Horang2 873
Soulkey 490
Mini 391
EffOrt 361
Stork 347
Larva 272
Soma 234
[ Show more ]
actioN 224
BeSt 213
ZerO 206
Rush 187
Snow 181
Last 156
Mong 149
firebathero 133
Zeus 91
910 78
Free 75
Mind 74
Hyun 61
sorry 55
hero 47
PianO 47
Sharp 41
Yoon 40
JYJ 38
Shinee 36
Pusan 34
Shine 31
Hm[arnc] 30
Bale 30
Sexy 23
ToSsGirL 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 17
Terrorterran 12
scan(afreeca) 9
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Rock 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4370
Dendi1325
canceldota71
Counter-Strike
fl0m1169
edward34
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King171
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes533
Lowko338
Other Games
gofns77620
singsing2320
olofmeister1027
B2W.Neo329
hiko306
DeMusliM223
Livibee176
Pyrionflax163
Liquid`VortiX104
QueenE61
Trikslyr58
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1376
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH140
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1579
• Jankos1530
• TFBlade343
Other Games
• Shiphtur629
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 34m
The PondCast
20h 34m
INu's Battles
21h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.