• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:23
CEST 02:23
KST 09:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8244 users

Hydra Mini Mafia - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 66 Next
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 17 2013 02:51 GMT
#861
On March 17 2013 11:49 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 11:45 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 11:39 FiveTouch wrote:
The point is, ObsQT just posted about how you played in LX, making cases on multiple Toms, Dicks, and Harrys. In this game, you haven't given a solid reason to be suspicious of ANYONE. What gives?


*shrug* it's different playing as a hydra. My contribution level probably looks less than it feels because of how much me and him were collaborating early on.

You never answered me before, it might have been lost in my post. What do you think of Moology?


Why are you asking one of your strongest town reads his opinion on Moology? I should be asking you the same, since I literally have no idea where you stand on most players barring "gut-feeling."


Yes, he is one of my strongest town reads. That means I can't ask him questions? What the fuck?

On March 17 2013 11:46 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 11:37 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 11:28 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
Though if Wave wrote that case and you're not standing by it, then that means you haven't posted a single case all game.


I'm sorry?

It's not that I'm not standing by his case. I believe we are more likely to find scum in OE, but that doesn't mean I disagree with his case.


It has to do with your play in general. In your town games, you aren't afraid to post analysis, build cases... etc. This game is markedly different from any of your town games I've read.

Why the discrepancy?

Furthermore your game is very conceptually similar (lack of analysis, posting, etc) to a scum-game you've played in the past. Your behavior in past games strongly suggests you're scum.


You are putting way too much stock in outdated "meta" based on my first ever game as scum 1.5 years ago. You put too much stock in meta in general. Everyone does.
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 17 2013 02:51 GMT
#862
On March 17 2013 11:45 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 11:39 FiveTouch wrote:
The point is, ObsQT just posted about how you played in LX, making cases on multiple Toms, Dicks, and Harrys. In this game, you haven't given a solid reason to be suspicious of ANYONE. What gives?


*shrug* it's different playing as a hydra. My contribution level probably looks less than it feels because of how much me and him were collaborating early on.

You never answered me before, it might have been lost in my post. What do you think of Moology?


I'm not against hearing an update from FT but why aren't you giving a more detailed read on me instead of asking other people to do it? It's like you are accepting the fact that you haven't made any cases, but then saying "well... too bad huh?" and still expecting other people to pick up that slack.


"Moo and Newbie I'm leaving null because I'm still not convinced they aren't scum. Newbie less so than Moo, he's been quite active, and the pressure on us I feel is more town motivated than scum jumping on a scummy player."

You don't even actually say what you think about me here...
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 17 2013 02:52 GMT
#863
On March 17 2013 11:50 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 11:45 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 11:39 FiveTouch wrote:
The point is, ObsQT just posted about how you played in LX, making cases on multiple Toms, Dicks, and Harrys. In this game, you haven't given a solid reason to be suspicious of ANYONE. What gives?


*shrug* it's different playing as a hydra. My contribution level probably looks less than it feels because of how much me and him were collaborating early on.

You never answered me before, it might have been lost in my post. What do you think of Moology?

I didn't answer you because it was a dumb question. I've made it abundantly clear what my stance on Moology is. Why are you not reading the thread? What is *YOUR* stance on Moology, since you haven't given an opinion on him?



If it was abundantly clear, I wouldn't be asking. I looked through, but can't find it.

Please reiterate.

(apparently, it's ok for you guys to force me to repeat myself, but it's not ok for me to ask a question)
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 17 2013 02:56 GMT
#864
On March 17 2013 11:52 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 11:50 FiveTouch wrote:
On March 17 2013 11:45 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 11:39 FiveTouch wrote:
The point is, ObsQT just posted about how you played in LX, making cases on multiple Toms, Dicks, and Harrys. In this game, you haven't given a solid reason to be suspicious of ANYONE. What gives?


*shrug* it's different playing as a hydra. My contribution level probably looks less than it feels because of how much me and him were collaborating early on.

You never answered me before, it might have been lost in my post. What do you think of Moology?

I didn't answer you because it was a dumb question. I've made it abundantly clear what my stance on Moology is. Why are you not reading the thread? What is *YOUR* stance on Moology, since you haven't given an opinion on him?



If it was abundantly clear, I wouldn't be asking. I looked through, but can't find it.

Please reiterate.

(apparently, it's ok for you guys to force me to repeat myself, but it's not ok for me to ask a question)

I find it hard to believe you actually looked. It's right in our end-of-night reads post.

On March 16 2013 07:59 FiveTouch wrote:
Moology - Kei and I had some disagreements about this originally, but I'm fairly convinced Moology is town. Mocsta was arguing with the Dr. earlier in the thread, but took the opportunity to abandon the argument. Mocsta, as mafia, LOVES these arguments. He'll literally go at it for pages and pages, but here he didn't. In addition to this, his posts feel sincere, I can follow his thought process, his suspicions, and he seems to be genuinely trying to figure things out.
Artanis & marv
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 17 2013 03:03 GMT
#865
On March 17 2013 11:51 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 11:49 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 11:45 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 11:39 FiveTouch wrote:
The point is, ObsQT just posted about how you played in LX, making cases on multiple Toms, Dicks, and Harrys. In this game, you haven't given a solid reason to be suspicious of ANYONE. What gives?


*shrug* it's different playing as a hydra. My contribution level probably looks less than it feels because of how much me and him were collaborating early on.

You never answered me before, it might have been lost in my post. What do you think of Moology?


Why are you asking one of your strongest town reads his opinion on Moology? I should be asking you the same, since I literally have no idea where you stand on most players barring "gut-feeling."


Yes, he is one of my strongest town reads. That means I can't ask him questions? What the fuck?


Sure you can but it's objectively pointless. Why do you care what one of your town-reads think? You should be mining information from people you don't know anything about.

Take me for example. You apparently have bad vibes about me. You haven't asked me anything. How on earth will you determine my allignment if you don't ask me anything?

Also, what's your stance on Moology, myself, and Yamato? I literally have no idea where you stand on all three of us. You effectively have "gut-null reads" on pretty much all of us.
The two man power trip.
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 17 2013 03:07 GMT
#866
On March 17 2013 11:56 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 11:52 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 11:50 FiveTouch wrote:
On March 17 2013 11:45 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 11:39 FiveTouch wrote:
The point is, ObsQT just posted about how you played in LX, making cases on multiple Toms, Dicks, and Harrys. In this game, you haven't given a solid reason to be suspicious of ANYONE. What gives?


*shrug* it's different playing as a hydra. My contribution level probably looks less than it feels because of how much me and him were collaborating early on.

You never answered me before, it might have been lost in my post. What do you think of Moology?

I didn't answer you because it was a dumb question. I've made it abundantly clear what my stance on Moology is. Why are you not reading the thread? What is *YOUR* stance on Moology, since you haven't given an opinion on him?



If it was abundantly clear, I wouldn't be asking. I looked through, but can't find it.

Please reiterate.

(apparently, it's ok for you guys to force me to repeat myself, but it's not ok for me to ask a question)

I find it hard to believe you actually looked. It's right in our end-of-night reads post.

Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 07:59 FiveTouch wrote:
Moology - Kei and I had some disagreements about this originally, but I'm fairly convinced Moology is town. Mocsta was arguing with the Dr. earlier in the thread, but took the opportunity to abandon the argument. Mocsta, as mafia, LOVES these arguments. He'll literally go at it for pages and pages, but here he didn't. In addition to this, his posts feel sincere, I can follow his thought process, his suspicions, and he seems to be genuinely trying to figure things out.


Oh, I was looking for a more up to date read. I assume this is still the case then?

I agree with your read, but not necessarily the reason. Moctsa did in fact take the early argument for quite a few pages, so I don't think him dropping it is what makes him town.

It's this post:

On March 17 2013 07:57 Moology wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 07:43 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
Anywho Moology, where do you stand on Caster right now? Do you still unequivocally support an ObliviousEyes lynch first?


Yes, Although I do believe Golems is our 2nd scum, I see no reason to lynch him over OE today. After OE flips scum all of this will stop being speculation, Prom will imo without a doubt be town and Golems will be guilty.

I admit I've had some bad calls by switching to my 2nd scum read for votes lately and that is also weighing on my mind. I'd much rather lynch my top scum read than lynch Golems with even the slightest chance that he's actually our JK and he's just played everything terribly up till now. I guess his blue claim as much as it seems awful does still give me 2nd thoughts. I don't think any townie should be fine to just lynch a blue claim with no counter even with all this evidence against him.


I asked you, FT, because it's similar logic to what you used for Promato. However, the difference is that you are basing your read on Promato retracting his read on Newbie (someone you can't be 100% sure of alignment of unless he flips)

I know my alignment, and because of that, Moology reads town from this post. He thinks I'm scum, k, whatever, so does the rest of the world. The fact that he has the opportunity to gain more ground on someone who has claimed blue (and who he would know is town if he were scum) but doesn't take the opportunity to force the mislynch shows me he's thinking as town and not scum.

This is different from your logic on Prom because I know my alignment. The logic is largely similar, but it works out differently in my mind - if that makes sense to you.

-S4
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 17 2013 03:11 GMT
#867
Getting late, I need to be up early. Not sure if Wave will be around tonight.

Apparently nobody else cares that OE still hasn't shown up and has just let this shit storm develop. I'm personally done until he shows up.

-S4
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 17 2013 03:11 GMT
#868
so you think moology is town?

1: You asked one of your townreads (FT) for his read on one of your other townreads (M)

2: You're scum, trying to see if there's any room to mislynch moology

2 way more likely imo
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 17 2013 03:15 GMT
#869
Really. All we get is a town-read on Moology. Really?
The two man power trip.
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 17 2013 03:39 GMT
#870
Alright it's me again ladies.
What a shit-show this has become. You guys as a town are just completely tunneling us without ever considering absolutely anything else, and so you guys are going to fuck the whole town over as a result. You've completely lost sight of the rest of the game because you think you have it solved but YOU'RE WRONG. Your confirmation bias is blinding you to any other possibilities.
Nothing we will ever give you is going to be good enough as Soniv seems to have displayed thus far, and we're in danger of losing sight of the one seemingly sure scumread we as a town have despite the fact HE HASN'T EVEN BEEN AROUND ALL FUCKING DAY.

At this point I think Soniv has the right idea; I would love to entertain you guys further if anything I said or did got you onto the right track, but it WON'T. Therefore, keeping silent makes more sense because maybe you guys will be forced to turn attention elsewhere and save a mislynch. We are completely on board for lynching OE today. If we survive the night (which will only happen if you guys are fucking stupid and let mafia think you're killing us tomorrow) then maybe we can somehow continue the discourse.
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 17 2013 03:40 GMT
#871
-WAVE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 17 2013 03:42 GMT
#872
So why exactly should we believe your claim when
a) both of you are scummy-lurkers who play nothing like this as town and
b) we have no reason to believe your claim

Also, what's with the whole "OMG TOWN GONNA DIE IF YOU LYNCH US OMGOMG"? It should be really clear that most of the town supports lynching OE first.
The two man power trip.
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 17 2013 03:44 GMT
#873
And also if you remain silent, I will straight-up spite lynch you.

I pinkie swear. Don't test me.
The two man power trip.
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 17 2013 03:53 GMT
#874
Don't threaten me. I don't respond well to threats.
Why should you believe our claim?
a) Fuck you and your meta reads. This is a hydra game. If I was playing by myself you could be damn sure this filter would be a lot bigger and a lot shittier. Not to mention a lot less fearful of sounding like a complete utter moron because I stake Soniv's reputation on our combined play. (Which I already fucked up on since I got impatient). As you can see I'm a lot less fearful now already because it's so frustrating watch you and the rest of thread tunnel us so goddamn hard based on absolutely everything we say or do, positive or negative.
b) It's true. Scum risking a blue claim in the middle of the day? Come on. Is there any way we COULD prove a blue claim to you? If there is, by all means, I'd love to hear it.
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 17 2013 03:56 GMT
#875
On March 17 2013 12:39 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Alright it's me again ladies.
What a shit-show this has become. You guys as a town are just completely tunneling us without ever considering absolutely anything else, and so you guys are going to fuck the whole town over as a result. You've completely lost sight of the rest of the game because you think you have it solved but YOU'RE WRONG. Your confirmation bias is blinding you to any other possibilities.
Nothing we will ever give you is going to be good enough as Soniv seems to have displayed thus far, and we're in danger of losing sight of the one seemingly sure scumread we as a town have despite the fact HE HASN'T EVEN BEEN AROUND ALL FUCKING DAY.

At this point I think Soniv has the right idea; I would love to entertain you guys further if anything I said or did got you onto the right track, but it WON'T. Therefore, keeping silent makes more sense because maybe you guys will be forced to turn attention elsewhere and save a mislynch. We are completely on board for lynching OE today. If we survive the night (which will only happen if you guys are fucking stupid and let mafia think you're killing us tomorrow) then maybe we can somehow continue the discourse.

What the hells is this?

First off, there are plenty of ways you guys survive the night.

1) You're scum. Obviously you survive the night.
2) Scum have a roleblocker. Then they can kill someone else and just roleblock you and it doesn't matter.
3) Scum don't have a roleblocker, but still think you will be lynched tomorrow and they take a risk that you really are jailkeeper and don't block their shot in one way or the other.

But, for the most important part: Shouldn't you, as a jailkeeper, *WANT* to survive until tomorrow? So then, why would it be "fucking stupid" of us as a town to be suspicious of you enough that you survive until tomorrow? It would be in your best interest as a town JK to survive as long as possible.
Artanis & marv
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 17 2013 03:58 GMT
#876
I really don't care about your blue claim. I'm treating it as completely null because there really is no way of verifying if it's true or not.

What I need to do is make reads on your behavior, and as it stands, it doesn't look pretty. Both of you have done nothing but lurk and occasionally respond to stuff when forced by other townies to do so. You've barely posted any analysis, which you do as individual townies in your town games all the time and frequently. Your explanation has been that this is a hydra game and is therefore different, but the fact that you've managed this little despite a collaboration between two normally active townies is scummy as hell.

And now you're threatening to lurk to make you even more impossible to read.

So tell me, how am I supposed to view you? What would you do in my shoes?
The two man power trip.
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 17 2013 04:01 GMT
#877
And listen, I'm not even asking for much.

All I've been asking for the last 24 hours is for either of you to go and give me some analysis. Your filter is devoid of any scumhunting. I'm giving you plenty of time to rectify that, and neither of you are willing to put a mediocum of effort towards building a case.

Getting reads out of either of you is like pulling teeth. Do something FFS.
The two man power trip.
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 17 2013 04:04 GMT
#878
So lets start with two items:

1) Your top scumreads are ObliviousEyes and Promato. However, Promato was undisputedly the first to put major pressure on OE this game. Do you find it likely that they are a scum-team? If not, who is your 2nd scumread?

2) You apparently have "negative-vibes" about me but have never pointed to anything in my filter to suggest so. Why do you have these vibes? What specifically in my filter is scummy?
The two man power trip.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 17 2013 04:13 GMT
#879
On March 17 2013 13:01 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
And listen, I'm not even asking for much.

All I've been asking for the last 24 hours is for either of you to go and give me some analysis. Your filter is devoid of any scumhunting. I'm giving you plenty of time to rectify that, and neither of you are willing to put a mediocum of effort towards building a case.

Getting reads out of either of you is like pulling teeth. Do something FFS.

Already did, on Prom and then had to go out for the evening.
You didn't like it, and now choose to ignore it.
This will be different from any other case I pull out of my ass how?

FT, I'd love to survive as long as possible but the forcing of our blueclaim in the first place and the incessant tunneling makes that unlikely to happen. (And for the record, despite Soniv's accidental blueclaim, we were eventually going to have to do it anyway).

Alright Newbie, give me some time as I'm going to have to read the entire thread over to avoid shitposting. I am only doing this because I feel it might finally get the thread moving in a direction other than directly towards us 24 hours a fucking day, and I don't want this town to lose. I'll try to hunt some fucking scum my way, fuck the hydra, because I doubt I could make us look worse at this point.

Last time I ever attempt to play a hydra game the way I thought it should be played. Jesus fucking christ.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 17 2013 04:14 GMT
#880
On March 17 2013 13:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 13:01 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
And listen, I'm not even asking for much.

All I've been asking for the last 24 hours is for either of you to go and give me some analysis. Your filter is devoid of any scumhunting. I'm giving you plenty of time to rectify that, and neither of you are willing to put a mediocum of effort towards building a case.

Getting reads out of either of you is like pulling teeth. Do something FFS.

Already did, on Prom and then had to go out for the evening.
You didn't like it, and now choose to ignore it.
This will be different from any other case I pull out of my ass how?

FT, I'd love to survive as long as possible but the forcing of our blueclaim in the first place and the incessant tunneling makes that unlikely to happen. (And for the record, despite Soniv's accidental blueclaim, we were eventually going to have to do it anyway).

Alright Newbie, give me some time as I'm going to have to read the entire thread over to avoid shitposting. I am only doing this because I feel it might finally get the thread moving in a direction other than directly towards us 24 hours a fucking day, and I don't want this town to lose. I'll try to hunt some fucking scum my way, fuck the hydra, because I doubt I could make us look worse at this point.

Last time I ever attempt to play a hydra game the way I thought it should be played. Jesus fucking christ.

Oh for SHIT ASS FUCK SAKES
QUOTED FOR GODDAMN FILTER
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings36
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 152
NeuroSwarm 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11010
Rain 1947
Artosis 564
Bale 17
League of Legends
Doublelift3980
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox596
Mew2King232
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1059
Other Games
summit1g9555
Day[9].tv677
shahzam607
JimRising 502
C9.Mang0228
PiGStarcraft224
ArmadaUGS62
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv677
• Scarra571
• Shiphtur187
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 37m
OSC
21h 37m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.