• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:17
CEST 15:17
KST 22:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9197 users

Hydra Mini Mafia - Page 46

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 66 Next
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 17 2013 05:43 GMT
#901
On March 17 2013 14:25 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 14:15 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Alright, I've tried. Newbie your scumhunting is relentless, to the point of absolute obstinacy towards us, yet you flip off of Promato directly after calling him scum once Yamato brings up his only solid case all game is worrisome. You appear to be so good at digging through old games, filters and posts to find exactly what you need, and much of is legitimately good, but simply the fact that you appear to be so bullishly opposed to the idea that we are town since basically THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME when you first got annoyed with our style just doesn't allow me to view you as town yet.
You are null to me, leaning town because there are a lot of things in your filter that honestly seem like too much effort to go through if you were scum. You're constantly pressuring in places that require pressure at many right points in time, yet you also devote much of your time to discussing lurkers like us, WittyHydraName and Dirk, all of which are town. There is too much dichotomy to give me a clear town read.

Now, is it POSSIBLE to entertain the discussion elsewhere so that I may feel like I can contribute positively rather than continue to defend myself to no end? Fuck, lynch us after OE if you must but at least try to consider other points of you so that you might fucking LEARN something when we die.

So why do you have a town read on me if I've done everything you just said keeps you from giving a town read to ObsQT? What is different about us?


FiveTouch, you're completely different from how Newbie has been playing this game. You're not afraid to direct suspicion anywhere and everywhere and you are much more open to suggestion. You're also often the first person to call a lot of people out on their bullshit, including us, yet are not so quick to tunnel a read. You, in my opinion, added more to the case against OE than Prom did after he built it. I'm not a fan of your unilateral support of Prom right now, but it makes sense to me in a way.

If through some miracle OE flips town I think you and Prom are right fucked, but I don't see that happening.

Yamato, thoughts on the recent suspicion that has been directed towards you? DrParnassus makes a good point in that you didn't follow up against me/us, and apparently you feel you had the game solved already.
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 17 2013 05:43 GMT
#902
Uh... what Prom? Could you actually go and read where you get mentioned by me and explain how I'm so focused on you. Damn straight I'm keeping you open as possible scum though. You want a free pass for saying "Meta-read on OE" and him going afk for the next 24 hours? Golems raised a very good point otherwise I wouldn't have considered you to be possible scum depending on OE's flip. He just made me realize why I would have been wrong to do that.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 17 2013 05:44 GMT
#903
On March 17 2013 14:41 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 14:38 Promato wrote:
Also, do you disagree with how I've laid out the game?

From the last few pages, it's gotten pretty obvious.


yeah i do actually.

I strongly disagree with FT being in the possible-scum group. You played in dueling mafia, you should know that this keir is not the same mild-mannered scum keir from dueling.

You've put golems as maybe town, and mocsta as prob scum. What happened to you "catching another one" in golems? And why moology? I need a case for that moology scumread.

I'm all for people giving me townreads, but not for terrible reasons. My play in Dueling had much more to do with just flat not having time. But, even more important, I have another scum game that is viewable in my history and has a much different playstyle.
Artanis & marv
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 17 2013 05:44 GMT
#904
and I 100% stand by my statement about policy voting you D3 until prom starts posting. I didn't read that most recent scum game of his, but I heard about it on the podcast. Seems like scum prom wouldn't be toooo difficult to catch, so he needs to get his ass in here asap
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 17 2013 05:45 GMT
#905
On March 17 2013 14:41 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 14:38 Promato wrote:
Also, do you disagree with how I've laid out the game?

From the last few pages, it's gotten pretty obvious.


yeah i do actually.

I strongly disagree with FT being in the possible-scum group. You played in dueling mafia, you should know that this keir is not the same mild-mannered scum keir from dueling.

You've put golems as maybe town, and mocsta as prob scum. What happened to you "catching another one" in golems? And why moology? I need a case for that moology scumread.

I specifically mentioned Keirathi as the reason I think they're probably town out of the three, so don't nitpick unnecessarily.

My "catching another one" comment was in general, not specifically aimed at Golems. They did initially look bad, but as you can see from my filter, I was not sold on them being mafia from the beginning.

If I need to I'll make my case on Moo in time. There's no reason to do all of that before the VE/OO flip. Believe me, you'll know when I'm certain.
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 17 2013 05:47 GMT
#906
On March 17 2013 14:44 DrParnassus wrote:
and I 100% stand by my statement about policy voting you D3 until prom starts posting. I didn't read that most recent scum game of his, but I heard about it on the podcast. Seems like scum prom wouldn't be toooo difficult to catch, so he needs to get his ass in here asap

That's stupid.

Judge us by our combined play. Am I really that difficult to read? Am I hard to catch as mafia?

Don't be silly and waste your vote. Use your head. Scum is MOST LIKELY in the group I mentioned. People keeping me in the group are doing so unnecessarily.
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 17 2013 05:48 GMT
#907
On March 17 2013 14:44 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 14:41 DrParnassus wrote:
On March 17 2013 14:38 Promato wrote:
Also, do you disagree with how I've laid out the game?

From the last few pages, it's gotten pretty obvious.


yeah i do actually.

I strongly disagree with FT being in the possible-scum group. You played in dueling mafia, you should know that this keir is not the same mild-mannered scum keir from dueling.

You've put golems as maybe town, and mocsta as prob scum. What happened to you "catching another one" in golems? And why moology? I need a case for that moology scumread.

I'm all for people giving me townreads, but not for terrible reasons. My play in Dueling had much more to do with just flat not having time. But, even more important, I have another scum game that is viewable in my history and has a much different playstyle.


eh. the difference is so extreme that i'm willing to stand by that reasoning. i'm not thinking about post quantity, but just things like word usage, mannerisms.... how you talk to your scum reads.... shit like that.
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 17 2013 05:50 GMT
#908
On March 17 2013 14:47 Promato wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 14:44 DrParnassus wrote:
and I 100% stand by my statement about policy voting you D3 until prom starts posting. I didn't read that most recent scum game of his, but I heard about it on the podcast. Seems like scum prom wouldn't be toooo difficult to catch, so he needs to get his ass in here asap

That's stupid.

Judge us by our combined play. Am I really that difficult to read? Am I hard to catch as mafia?

Don't be silly and waste your vote. Use your head. Scum is MOST LIKELY in the group I mentioned. People keeping me in the group are doing so unnecessarily.


Is it too much to ask that prom show his face? All I said was that prom has to start posting. It's not an intention to lynch, unless prom fails to play the game. I think that's perfectly reasonable.

Can you tell me anything about his thoughts on the game? Does he disagree with you about anything?
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 17 2013 05:52 GMT
#909
On March 17 2013 14:50 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 14:47 Promato wrote:
On March 17 2013 14:44 DrParnassus wrote:
and I 100% stand by my statement about policy voting you D3 until prom starts posting. I didn't read that most recent scum game of his, but I heard about it on the podcast. Seems like scum prom wouldn't be toooo difficult to catch, so he needs to get his ass in here asap

That's stupid.

Judge us by our combined play. Am I really that difficult to read? Am I hard to catch as mafia?

Don't be silly and waste your vote. Use your head. Scum is MOST LIKELY in the group I mentioned. People keeping me in the group are doing so unnecessarily.


Is it too much to ask that prom show his face? All I said was that prom has to start posting. It's not an intention to lynch, unless prom fails to play the game. I think that's perfectly reasonable.

Can you tell me anything about his thoughts on the game? Does he disagree with you about anything?

All he said was that the NK makes Marv look bad, but to make sure we lynch VE today.

Seems he's happy about me catching VE from his posts in the thread and is just as confident as I am.
Writer@WriterYamato
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 17 2013 05:52 GMT
#910
On March 17 2013 14:52 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 14:50 DrParnassus wrote:
On March 17 2013 14:47 Promato wrote:
On March 17 2013 14:44 DrParnassus wrote:
and I 100% stand by my statement about policy voting you D3 until prom starts posting. I didn't read that most recent scum game of his, but I heard about it on the podcast. Seems like scum prom wouldn't be toooo difficult to catch, so he needs to get his ass in here asap

That's stupid.

Judge us by our combined play. Am I really that difficult to read? Am I hard to catch as mafia?

Don't be silly and waste your vote. Use your head. Scum is MOST LIKELY in the group I mentioned. People keeping me in the group are doing so unnecessarily.


Is it too much to ask that prom show his face? All I said was that prom has to start posting. It's not an intention to lynch, unless prom fails to play the game. I think that's perfectly reasonable.

Can you tell me anything about his thoughts on the game? Does he disagree with you about anything?

All he said was that the NK makes Marv look bad, but to make sure we lynch VE today.

Seems he's happy about me catching VE from his posts in the thread and is just as confident as I am.

Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 17 2013 06:02 GMT
#911
On March 17 2013 14:48 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 14:44 FiveTouch wrote:
On March 17 2013 14:41 DrParnassus wrote:
On March 17 2013 14:38 Promato wrote:
Also, do you disagree with how I've laid out the game?

From the last few pages, it's gotten pretty obvious.


yeah i do actually.

I strongly disagree with FT being in the possible-scum group. You played in dueling mafia, you should know that this keir is not the same mild-mannered scum keir from dueling.

You've put golems as maybe town, and mocsta as prob scum. What happened to you "catching another one" in golems? And why moology? I need a case for that moology scumread.

I'm all for people giving me townreads, but not for terrible reasons. My play in Dueling had much more to do with just flat not having time. But, even more important, I have another scum game that is viewable in my history and has a much different playstyle.


eh. the difference is so extreme that i'm willing to stand by that reasoning. i'm not thinking about post quantity, but just things like word usage, mannerisms.... how you talk to your scum reads.... shit like that.

Right. My point was, did you compare my town play to my GSL 1 scum play, or just my Big Enough scum play? Because they are extremely different.

(To be perfectly fair, my GSL 1 scum play is still different than my *recent* town play, just because I've gotten more confident/arrogant/comfortable around TL. But, my current town play is quite different from my other town play around the time of GSL 1 too )
Artanis & marv
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 17 2013 06:25 GMT
#912
On March 17 2013 15:02 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 14:48 DrParnassus wrote:
On March 17 2013 14:44 FiveTouch wrote:
On March 17 2013 14:41 DrParnassus wrote:
On March 17 2013 14:38 Promato wrote:
Also, do you disagree with how I've laid out the game?

From the last few pages, it's gotten pretty obvious.


yeah i do actually.

I strongly disagree with FT being in the possible-scum group. You played in dueling mafia, you should know that this keir is not the same mild-mannered scum keir from dueling.

You've put golems as maybe town, and mocsta as prob scum. What happened to you "catching another one" in golems? And why moology? I need a case for that moology scumread.

I'm all for people giving me townreads, but not for terrible reasons. My play in Dueling had much more to do with just flat not having time. But, even more important, I have another scum game that is viewable in my history and has a much different playstyle.


eh. the difference is so extreme that i'm willing to stand by that reasoning. i'm not thinking about post quantity, but just things like word usage, mannerisms.... how you talk to your scum reads.... shit like that.

Right. My point was, did you compare my town play to my GSL 1 scum play, or just my Big Enough scum play? Because they are extremely different.

(To be perfectly fair, my GSL 1 scum play is still different than my *recent* town play, just because I've gotten more confident/arrogant/comfortable around TL. But, my current town play is quite different from my other town play around the time of GSL 1 too )


asdkgasldgn

there are other reasons for my read, and i've given them (things like you and hapa being two people who have lept scumhunting and are being open to all possibilities without being pressured to do so)

this convo is kinda dumb (we're arguing about how i shouldn't have such a strong town read on you) and i don't really care to expound upon why I feel that you're town atm.

tldr: lol
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 17 2013 06:28 GMT
#913
On March 17 2013 15:25 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 15:02 FiveTouch wrote:
On March 17 2013 14:48 DrParnassus wrote:
On March 17 2013 14:44 FiveTouch wrote:
On March 17 2013 14:41 DrParnassus wrote:
On March 17 2013 14:38 Promato wrote:
Also, do you disagree with how I've laid out the game?

From the last few pages, it's gotten pretty obvious.


yeah i do actually.

I strongly disagree with FT being in the possible-scum group. You played in dueling mafia, you should know that this keir is not the same mild-mannered scum keir from dueling.

You've put golems as maybe town, and mocsta as prob scum. What happened to you "catching another one" in golems? And why moology? I need a case for that moology scumread.

I'm all for people giving me townreads, but not for terrible reasons. My play in Dueling had much more to do with just flat not having time. But, even more important, I have another scum game that is viewable in my history and has a much different playstyle.


eh. the difference is so extreme that i'm willing to stand by that reasoning. i'm not thinking about post quantity, but just things like word usage, mannerisms.... how you talk to your scum reads.... shit like that.

Right. My point was, did you compare my town play to my GSL 1 scum play, or just my Big Enough scum play? Because they are extremely different.

(To be perfectly fair, my GSL 1 scum play is still different than my *recent* town play, just because I've gotten more confident/arrogant/comfortable around TL. But, my current town play is quite different from my other town play around the time of GSL 1 too )


asdkgasldgn

there are other reasons for my read, and i've given them (things like you and hapa being two people who have lept scumhunting and are being open to all possibilities without being pressured to do so)

this convo is kinda dumb (we're arguing about how i shouldn't have such a strong town read on you) and i don't really care to expound upon why I feel that you're town atm.

tldr: lol

We're having this conversation because I've caught a couple scum in the past for giving me bullshit town reads
Artanis & marv
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 17 2013 06:39 GMT
#914
And to the point about looking at your earlier scum games, I did do that during dueling mafia. I came to the conclusion that they happened so long ago (with lots of town games since) that i wasn't confident that they were good samples to use in a meta case.


and with that, i'm done for tonight unless anything interesting happens
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 17 2013 07:36 GMT
#915
(moc)

Quickly reading through the thread, I am getting annoyed.
In particular, Moology getting called out for low activity as if that makes me scum.
My meta = high activity regardless of alignment. My activity is low in both my games cos im simply busy in real life (did you forget: Heart of the Swarm was released??) and im finding most people in both my games are no present when I am present (which is the biggest constraint).

I already said numerous times in the thread, including pre-game: in general, i just dont have much time for this game and was relying on Omni to do a lot of the leg work, and the fucker has a house willed with infested terrans..

Im trying my best to put some more time into the game; but fact is, both of us were content with where our vote was 15min into this cycle. i.e. ObliviousEyes. Their followup has caused us no reason to doubt the validity of the vote either.
Moology have been transparent and forthcoming with our reads in each cycle: so I find it total bullshit we getting called out for not participating in every single convo.
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 17 2013 10:12 GMT
#916
Guys.
How well does Keir play scum? Not very well right?
How well does Hapa play scum? Not very well right?

Ok so FT and Newbie are both town.

Good.

ObliviousEyes has been COMPLETELY ABSENT.

Lynch away.
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 17 2013 14:50 GMT
#917
Holy crap, looks like Wave decided to show up.

I unfortunately won't be available most of the day. I've got my final home gymnastics meet, and then Wave and I are scheduled to cast at 5 eastern time. Not sure if I'll be available at lynch time.

However, I'm completely on board with Wave's case on Prom. I still think that OE should die first for obvious reasons, but Prom should be next.

It's interesting that as soon as he's called out and a case is made on him, Promato shows up. The entire first half of this day was devoted to shit being thrown at Wave and I. And yet Prom has us null leaning town? Why did he wait until he was in the spotlight to say anything? He's clearly been here and following because he posted right away. I smell some bullshit.

-S4
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 17 2013 15:04 GMT
#918
Vote Count:

ObliviousEyes (5): Promato, FiveTouch, Moology, TLCastingGolems, NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Promato (1): ObliviousEyes
DrParnassus (1): DrParnassus

Currently, ObliviousEyes is set to be lynched!
~8 hours left until the deadline.


Full Version:+ Show Spoiler +

ObliviousEyes (5): Promato, NewbieXXXI_ObsQT, FiveTouch, Moology, NewbieXXXI_ObsQT, TLCastingGolems, NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
DrParnassus (1): DrParnassus, DrParnassus
TLCastingGolems (0): DrParnassus, NewbieXXXI_ObsQT, DrParnassus
Promato (1): ObliviousEyes, DrParnassus
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 17 2013 18:28 GMT
#919
Ohai. Slow day today. Forgot to mention that I'm traveling all day, so I likely won't be back until late tonight post-deadline. OE = good lynch
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 17 2013 20:48 GMT
#920
Zzz
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 853
SteadfastSC210
ComeBackTV 193
TaKeTV 188
LamboSC2118
Rex80
EnkiAlexander 15
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 210
ProTech134
LamboSC2 118
Rex 80
BRAT_OK 22
IndyStarCraft 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37281
Shuttle 2997
Bisu 917
Horang2 908
Jaedong 715
Mini 641
EffOrt 606
Light 489
BeSt 360
Soma 355
[ Show more ]
firebathero 333
Stork 326
Hyuk 324
Snow 169
Rush 165
Zeus 162
Last 155
ggaemo 145
ZerO 143
Pusan 85
Leta 83
hero 70
sorry 60
Killer 56
Mong 48
Sea.KH 47
Sharp 47
Mind 39
Shinee 30
Aegong 29
Shine 28
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 25
soO 24
Sexy 22
Trap 22
Yoon 20
Terrorterran 19
Free 15
NotJumperer 14
HiyA 11
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 7
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6214
qojqva1649
Dendi806
420jenkins87
Fuzer 82
League of Legends
Reynor103
Counter-Strike
x6flipin356
markeloff139
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2032
crisheroes975
XaKoH 150
Other Games
gofns34148
singsing2161
olofmeister1329
B2W.Neo1058
Mlord252
DeMusliM214
Livibee176
Liquid`VortiX133
Hui .122
Mew2King116
QueenE84
ArmadaUGS73
Chillindude13
ZerO(Twitch)11
Railgan10
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1856
League of Legends
• Jankos2258
• Nemesis1133
• TFBlade860
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 43m
Stellar Fest
23h 43m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.