• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:52
CEST 22:52
KST 05:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7558 users

Hydra Mini Mafia - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 66 Next
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 17 2013 01:04 GMT
#821
hapa (or anyone else that thinks both of the leading candidates are scum) do you see any reasons to lynch OO or TLCG over the other? I get the sense that a lot of people have equal or near equal scumreads on both hyrdas, but they are just voting for the one that they're most interested in lynching... interested in some kind of "i've spent more time pushing player X so we're lynching him for the sake of my ego" type of way. so let's not do that lol. I know I joked around earlier about lynching TLCG first becuase it'd be trollish to make VE continue playing, but now I'm of the opinion that TLCG just has a better chance of flipping scum. better, by something like .01%. that's not much, but I can't ignore it.

It looks like this OO lynch is what's going down no matter what, considering how both the people voting for the golems ALSO want OO to die. Is there anyone on the OO wagon that would be opposed to a golem lynch? I still feel like that hasn't been enough conversation about OO and people like Moology are voting OO without putting enough of an effort in to make their own reads.



I'm not concerned in the slightest about hapa being scum. The way he has played D2 perfectly matches his town play. Marv/keri I have NO doubts about either, which is mostly due to keir's D2 posting. Both of these hydras (newbie/FT) have shown an interest in pursing reads on BOTH of the lynch candidates, without anyone prodding them to do so. The only way I can possibly see myself being suspicious of either of them is if we lynch a townie today.

So, two scum left, between OO, TLCG, Moology, and Promato. You all should know that I think both OO and TLCG will flip red. The only other player I can possibly see being red is Moology, because I haven't liked some of their posts today. They've had to be pushed into participating and even after that I still don't feel like they're giving the game the attention it deserves.

yeah... i dunno what I'm trying to say... I guess what I'm asking is if everyone is committed to their vote or not. (specifically marv... are you sure you want an OO lynch over a golem lynch?)
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 17 2013 01:09 GMT
#822
Kill OE first because I have my doubts about TLCG.
Writer@WriterYamato
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 17 2013 01:10 GMT
#823
On March 17 2013 10:09 yamato77 wrote:
Kill OE first because I have my doubts about TLCG.

Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 17 2013 01:10 GMT
#824
I haven't talked to marv since he hasn't been around today, but I think it would be dumb to lynch Golems first. I would rather not lynch a claimed jailkeeper over a VE that I'm pretty sure is scum.

Who knows what will happen with night actions.
Artanis & marv
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 17 2013 01:14 GMT
#825
eh, sucks for me i guess. i don't really have doubts about either of them, so i guess I don't really care either way
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 17 2013 01:21 GMT
#826
I'm pretty confident that both will flip scum. While I hate to lynch based on information, in this situation it seems alright. Flipping ObviousEyes first is going to tell us a ton about Promato's alignment, which is good enough for me.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 17 2013 01:22 GMT
#827
On March 17 2013 10:21 Hapahauli wrote:
I'm pretty confident that both will flip scum. While I hate to lynch based on information, in this situation it seems alright. Flipping ObviousEyes first is going to tell us a ton about Promato's alignment, which is good enough for me.


Whoops.

Also, I'm keeping my vote on Caster for now because I want to be a rebel.
The two man power trip.
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 17 2013 01:29 GMT
#828
On March 17 2013 10:10 FiveTouch wrote:
I haven't talked to marv since he hasn't been around today, but I think it would be dumb to lynch Golems first. I would rather not lynch a claimed jailkeeper over a VE that I'm pretty sure is scum.

Who knows what will happen with night actions.


see the thing about that... hmmm..... lets just say I have my doubts about their claim lol. more on that later.

+ Show Spoiler +
not really, that was a 'joke' blue slip. but imo what I just did (no matter how shitty a claim it'd be if it were real) is 10x more convincing than how they claimed, even if you discount your town read on me.


imo their claim actually is part of the case against them. they said it was a blue slip, yeah sure.... I don't buy that at all. the post where he "slipped" seems like bullying, or threatening us. When townies talk about themselves being mislynch, it's always in a "well once you see that i'm town you'll know who the scum are." Like, they are in martyr mode. But TLCG's post came across as "oh yeah? well you better not lynch me, cuz i'll flip blue and you'll be sorry."

On March 17 2013 00:52 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Dropping in quickly, will be reading and catching up in the near future.

Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 00:44 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
i will open it to everyone i guess

Casters totes scum? yay or nay

+ Show Spoiler +
the answer is yay by the way i just want some stuff to read though.


You're gonna need to have a contingency plan. If you kill us, what's your plan of action when we flip blue?

-S4


That post come across as INTIMIDATION. He was trying to claim blue to scare us. It was not a 'blue slip'
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 17 2013 01:42 GMT
#829
EBWOP

The claim would be more convincing if they had not said it was an accidental slip. The tone of the claim post is clearly something like "DON'T LYNCH ME I'M A POWER ROLE YOU ASSHOLE." Which means the blue claim was intentional, and not a slip. Which means that they're lying about how the claim occurred, which imo was caused by them seeing iamp's negative reaction to the claim.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 17 2013 01:43 GMT
#830
On March 17 2013 10:42 DrParnassus wrote:
EBWOP

The claim would be more convincing if they had not said it was an accidental slip. The tone of the claim post is clearly something like "DON'T LYNCH ME I'M A POWER ROLE YOU ASSHOLE." Which means the blue claim was intentional, and not a slip. Which means that they're lying about how the claim occurred, which imo was caused by them seeing iamp's negative reaction to the claim.


Idunno. I mean he's scum for a lot of other reasons, but I can totally see a blue-role doing that.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 17 2013 01:45 GMT
#831
On March 17 2013 10:43 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 10:42 DrParnassus wrote:
EBWOP

The claim would be more convincing if they had not said it was an accidental slip. The tone of the claim post is clearly something like "DON'T LYNCH ME I'M A POWER ROLE YOU ASSHOLE." Which means the blue claim was intentional, and not a slip. Which means that they're lying about how the claim occurred, which imo was caused by them seeing iamp's negative reaction to the claim.


Idunno. I mean he's scum for a lot of other reasons, but I can totally see a blue-role doing that.


On March 17 2013 01:08 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 01:02 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:00 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 17 2013 00:52 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Dropping in quickly, will be reading and catching up in the near future.

On March 17 2013 00:44 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
i will open it to everyone i guess

Casters totes scum? yay or nay

+ Show Spoiler +
the answer is yay by the way i just want some stuff to read though.


You're gonna need to have a contingency plan. If you kill us, what's your plan of action when we flip blue?

-S4


Is this a claim?

I think he might be claiming just blue because he hasn't thought of the whole claim yet


Well, I had thought I wrote "town" instead of "blue", as I wasn't planning on claiming blue yet. Half asleep brains seems to have had different plans.

You could lynch us and find out for sure, as it's only on my word right now, but that wouldn't be very useful for you, now would it?



do you think this looks like a follow up post for somebody who accidentally blue-slipped? where is the emotion, the "oh shit i dun goofed" ?
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 17 2013 01:52 GMT
#832
Hapa... can you start at the blue claim and read the next several posts? Tell me if you think it was an innocent blue-slip or a malicious fake claim.... because I think it's a distinction we're eventually going to have to make if we ever want the thread to agree to flip TLGC. After all, there haven't been any counterclaims.... so..... yeah........ you see where I'm going with this
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 17 2013 01:52 GMT
#833
On March 17 2013 10:45 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 10:43 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 17 2013 10:42 DrParnassus wrote:
EBWOP

The claim would be more convincing if they had not said it was an accidental slip. The tone of the claim post is clearly something like "DON'T LYNCH ME I'M A POWER ROLE YOU ASSHOLE." Which means the blue claim was intentional, and not a slip. Which means that they're lying about how the claim occurred, which imo was caused by them seeing iamp's negative reaction to the claim.


Idunno. I mean he's scum for a lot of other reasons, but I can totally see a blue-role doing that.


Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 01:08 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:02 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:00 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 17 2013 00:52 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Dropping in quickly, will be reading and catching up in the near future.

On March 17 2013 00:44 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
i will open it to everyone i guess

Casters totes scum? yay or nay

+ Show Spoiler +
the answer is yay by the way i just want some stuff to read though.


You're gonna need to have a contingency plan. If you kill us, what's your plan of action when we flip blue?

-S4


Is this a claim?

I think he might be claiming just blue because he hasn't thought of the whole claim yet


Well, I had thought I wrote "town" instead of "blue", as I wasn't planning on claiming blue yet. Half asleep brains seems to have had different plans.

You could lynch us and find out for sure, as it's only on my word right now, but that wouldn't be very useful for you, now would it?



do you think this looks like a follow up post for somebody who accidentally blue-slipped? where is the emotion, the "oh shit i dun goofed" ?

Is this Oats or thrawn?
Artanis & marv
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 17 2013 01:53 GMT
#834
On March 17 2013 10:45 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 10:43 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 17 2013 10:42 DrParnassus wrote:
EBWOP

The claim would be more convincing if they had not said it was an accidental slip. The tone of the claim post is clearly something like "DON'T LYNCH ME I'M A POWER ROLE YOU ASSHOLE." Which means the blue claim was intentional, and not a slip. Which means that they're lying about how the claim occurred, which imo was caused by them seeing iamp's negative reaction to the claim.


Idunno. I mean he's scum for a lot of other reasons, but I can totally see a blue-role doing that.


Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 01:08 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:02 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:00 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 17 2013 00:52 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Dropping in quickly, will be reading and catching up in the near future.

On March 17 2013 00:44 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
i will open it to everyone i guess

Casters totes scum? yay or nay

+ Show Spoiler +
the answer is yay by the way i just want some stuff to read though.


You're gonna need to have a contingency plan. If you kill us, what's your plan of action when we flip blue?

-S4


Is this a claim?

I think he might be claiming just blue because he hasn't thought of the whole claim yet


Well, I had thought I wrote "town" instead of "blue", as I wasn't planning on claiming blue yet. Half asleep brains seems to have had different plans.

You could lynch us and find out for sure, as it's only on my word right now, but that wouldn't be very useful for you, now would it?



do you think this looks like a follow up post for somebody who accidentally blue-slipped? where is the emotion, the "oh shit i dun goofed" ?


Eh mabye.

This is the most pointless argument ever you know.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 17 2013 01:53 GMT
#835
yeah, but boring thread is boring.

/sigh
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 17 2013 01:54 GMT
#836
On March 17 2013 10:52 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 10:45 DrParnassus wrote:
On March 17 2013 10:43 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 17 2013 10:42 DrParnassus wrote:
EBWOP

The claim would be more convincing if they had not said it was an accidental slip. The tone of the claim post is clearly something like "DON'T LYNCH ME I'M A POWER ROLE YOU ASSHOLE." Which means the blue claim was intentional, and not a slip. Which means that they're lying about how the claim occurred, which imo was caused by them seeing iamp's negative reaction to the claim.


Idunno. I mean he's scum for a lot of other reasons, but I can totally see a blue-role doing that.


On March 17 2013 01:08 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:02 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:00 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 17 2013 00:52 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Dropping in quickly, will be reading and catching up in the near future.

On March 17 2013 00:44 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
i will open it to everyone i guess

Casters totes scum? yay or nay

+ Show Spoiler +
the answer is yay by the way i just want some stuff to read though.


You're gonna need to have a contingency plan. If you kill us, what's your plan of action when we flip blue?

-S4


Is this a claim?

I think he might be claiming just blue because he hasn't thought of the whole claim yet


Well, I had thought I wrote "town" instead of "blue", as I wasn't planning on claiming blue yet. Half asleep brains seems to have had different plans.

You could lynch us and find out for sure, as it's only on my word right now, but that wouldn't be very useful for you, now would it?



do you think this looks like a follow up post for somebody who accidentally blue-slipped? where is the emotion, the "oh shit i dun goofed" ?

Is this Oats or thrawn?


thrawn
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 17 2013 01:59 GMT
#837
On March 17 2013 10:54 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 10:52 FiveTouch wrote:
On March 17 2013 10:45 DrParnassus wrote:
On March 17 2013 10:43 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 17 2013 10:42 DrParnassus wrote:
EBWOP

The claim would be more convincing if they had not said it was an accidental slip. The tone of the claim post is clearly something like "DON'T LYNCH ME I'M A POWER ROLE YOU ASSHOLE." Which means the blue claim was intentional, and not a slip. Which means that they're lying about how the claim occurred, which imo was caused by them seeing iamp's negative reaction to the claim.


Idunno. I mean he's scum for a lot of other reasons, but I can totally see a blue-role doing that.


On March 17 2013 01:08 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:02 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:00 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 17 2013 00:52 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Dropping in quickly, will be reading and catching up in the near future.

On March 17 2013 00:44 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
i will open it to everyone i guess

Casters totes scum? yay or nay

+ Show Spoiler +
the answer is yay by the way i just want some stuff to read though.


You're gonna need to have a contingency plan. If you kill us, what's your plan of action when we flip blue?

-S4


Is this a claim?

I think he might be claiming just blue because he hasn't thought of the whole claim yet


Well, I had thought I wrote "town" instead of "blue", as I wasn't planning on claiming blue yet. Half asleep brains seems to have had different plans.

You could lynch us and find out for sure, as it's only on my word right now, but that wouldn't be very useful for you, now would it?



do you think this looks like a follow up post for somebody who accidentally blue-slipped? where is the emotion, the "oh shit i dun goofed" ?

Is this Oats or thrawn?


thrawn

Oh. Blah.

Anyways, I was going to relate a story that Oats experienced if it was him.

In Chrono, on day 1, I let slip something about my role that was extra information that by all rights I shouldn't have known. Not exactly a "blue slip", but I didn't go bitching and moaning about "aw I dun goofed" in the thread or anything. I explained what I meant, and moved on. I don't think their lack of...whatever you want to call it makes them scum, because i know I reacted in a similar way as town.

I'm not saying I believe the claim (I don't, right now), but at this point it isn't completely outside the realm of possibility. A town ObliviousEyes is.
Artanis & marv
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 17 2013 02:00 GMT
#838
Ok, first thing's first. While I was gone, one thing became apparent. I hadn't realized my vote wasn't on OE. This explains a lot of the reason you guys think I don't want him dead.

##vote ObliviousEyes

When Wave was posting earlier, you guys afterwards attacked him for developing a read on Promato after I had originally placed Prom on a list saying he's completely null to me. It was ALSO after FiveTouch asked him to give an opinion on Promato.

I don't understand how this development is scummy. You guys ask him to develop a read and then attack him for making a read. No, that's not how it works.

The stance he developed is not one that I disagree with.


To the people saying that you don't think I should be flipped before OE - you are the ones using your brains. If you kill me, you'll find yourselves in a really shitty position.

@FiveTouch

What is your opinion of Moology?

@DrParn

You can go look at any of the games I've played - when people want to mislynch me, I always say something like that. It was not an intimidation post. It was a fact-of-the-matter "i'm not scum" post.

And my blue claim isn't real because I didn't use an emoticon or anything? Lol fuck you, you're not that stupid. I was not intending to claim blue as early as I did. You clearly don't believe that, but you're gonna have to get the fuck over it.
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 17 2013 02:00 GMT
#839
^S4
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 17 2013 02:02 GMT
#840
GOLEMS, how in the fuck are you going to spend all day yelling 'PROM SCUM" and then vote for OO? after giving wishy washy null read on VE? FFS MAN!

@everyone else:

this is not an "association with unflipped VE" case. this is a "golems is faking his scumreads and his vote" case
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech157
UpATreeSC 152
JuggernautJason86
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 214
Dewaltoss 111
Hyuk 70
Bale 17
League of Legends
Doublelift2321
Counter-Strike
fl0m1537
Fnx 753
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5096
crisheroes947
Khaldor934
Liquid`Hasu610
Other Games
summit1g8006
FrodaN3110
shahzam448
KnowMe320
XBOCT308
C9.Mang0191
ArmadaUGS123
ZombieGrub44
Trikslyr28
CosmosSc2 21
PPMD14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV262
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream54
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH355
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2997
Other Games
• imaqtpie859
• Shiphtur285
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 8m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 8m
Online Event
14h 8m
FEL
19h 8m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 8m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.