• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:03
CEST 22:03
KST 05:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7275 users

Hydra Mini Mafia - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 66 Next
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 16:02 GMT
#741
On March 17 2013 01:00 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 00:52 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Dropping in quickly, will be reading and catching up in the near future.

On March 17 2013 00:44 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
i will open it to everyone i guess

Casters totes scum? yay or nay

+ Show Spoiler +
the answer is yay by the way i just want some stuff to read though.


You're gonna need to have a contingency plan. If you kill us, what's your plan of action when we flip blue?

-S4


Is this a claim?

I think he might be claiming just blue because he hasn't thought of the whole claim yet
The two man power trip.
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 16 2013 16:08 GMT
#742
On March 17 2013 01:02 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 01:00 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 17 2013 00:52 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Dropping in quickly, will be reading and catching up in the near future.

On March 17 2013 00:44 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
i will open it to everyone i guess

Casters totes scum? yay or nay

+ Show Spoiler +
the answer is yay by the way i just want some stuff to read though.


You're gonna need to have a contingency plan. If you kill us, what's your plan of action when we flip blue?

-S4


Is this a claim?

I think he might be claiming just blue because he hasn't thought of the whole claim yet


Well, I had thought I wrote "town" instead of "blue", as I wasn't planning on claiming blue yet. Half asleep brains seems to have had different plans.

You could lynch us and find out for sure, as it's only on my word right now, but that wouldn't be very useful for you, now would it?
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 16:11 GMT
#743
On March 17 2013 01:08 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 01:02 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:00 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 17 2013 00:52 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Dropping in quickly, will be reading and catching up in the near future.

On March 17 2013 00:44 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
i will open it to everyone i guess

Casters totes scum? yay or nay

+ Show Spoiler +
the answer is yay by the way i just want some stuff to read though.


You're gonna need to have a contingency plan. If you kill us, what's your plan of action when we flip blue?

-S4


Is this a claim?

I think he might be claiming just blue because he hasn't thought of the whole claim yet


Well, I had thought I wrote "town" instead of "blue", as I wasn't planning on claiming blue yet. Half asleep brains seems to have had different plans.

You could lynch us and find out for sure, as it's only on my word right now, but that wouldn't be very useful for you, now would it?

So what are you?
The two man power trip.
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 16 2013 16:13 GMT
#744
On March 17 2013 01:11 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 01:08 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:02 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:00 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 17 2013 00:52 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Dropping in quickly, will be reading and catching up in the near future.

On March 17 2013 00:44 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
i will open it to everyone i guess

Casters totes scum? yay or nay

+ Show Spoiler +
the answer is yay by the way i just want some stuff to read though.


You're gonna need to have a contingency plan. If you kill us, what's your plan of action when we flip blue?

-S4


Is this a claim?

I think he might be claiming just blue because he hasn't thought of the whole claim yet


Well, I had thought I wrote "town" instead of "blue", as I wasn't planning on claiming blue yet. Half asleep brains seems to have had different plans.

You could lynch us and find out for sure, as it's only on my word right now, but that wouldn't be very useful for you, now would it?

So what are you?


Jailkeeper
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 16:17 GMT
#745
On March 17 2013 01:13 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 01:11 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:08 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:02 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:00 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 17 2013 00:52 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Dropping in quickly, will be reading and catching up in the near future.

On March 17 2013 00:44 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
i will open it to everyone i guess

Casters totes scum? yay or nay

+ Show Spoiler +
the answer is yay by the way i just want some stuff to read though.


You're gonna need to have a contingency plan. If you kill us, what's your plan of action when we flip blue?

-S4


Is this a claim?

I think he might be claiming just blue because he hasn't thought of the whole claim yet


Well, I had thought I wrote "town" instead of "blue", as I wasn't planning on claiming blue yet. Half asleep brains seems to have had different plans.

You could lynch us and find out for sure, as it's only on my word right now, but that wouldn't be very useful for you, now would it?

So what are you?


Jailkeeper

Who did you jail and any crumbs?
The two man power trip.
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 16 2013 16:22 GMT
#746
On March 17 2013 01:17 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 01:13 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:11 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:08 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:02 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:00 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 17 2013 00:52 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Dropping in quickly, will be reading and catching up in the near future.

On March 17 2013 00:44 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
i will open it to everyone i guess

Casters totes scum? yay or nay

+ Show Spoiler +
the answer is yay by the way i just want some stuff to read though.


You're gonna need to have a contingency plan. If you kill us, what's your plan of action when we flip blue?

-S4


Is this a claim?

I think he might be claiming just blue because he hasn't thought of the whole claim yet


Well, I had thought I wrote "town" instead of "blue", as I wasn't planning on claiming blue yet. Half asleep brains seems to have had different plans.

You could lynch us and find out for sure, as it's only on my word right now, but that wouldn't be very useful for you, now would it?

So what are you?


Jailkeeper

Who did you jail and any crumbs?


Jailed you last night. I don't recall any breadcrumbs. I don't think I've ever crumbed anything ever.

Reasoning:

At the time, Dirk and you were scum team in my mind. Took a guess and jailed you thinking you could be red power role. Also, I'm not sure if scum team has to choose someone to make the shot, so if they do, and if they picked you to make the shot, it wouldn't go through.

At the same time, I was considering the possibility that I was wrong. We had made a case about you and Dirk being scum, which many people seemed to agree with. I could easily see a scenario in which scum would want to target you in this case (partially why I was so surprised they shot Dirk since he would have been a free lynch in scum favor).
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 16 2013 16:26 GMT
#747
What a messy claim....

Unfortunately with no counterclaims at the moment, I assume you are town.
How does this affect our plans to lynch VE/OO?


/oats
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 16 2013 16:42 GMT
#748
this is thrawn and i disagree with oats. golem scum
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 16 2013 16:42 GMT
#749
Well when I get home and back to a computer, I'd still like to get something read-wise out of the casters. They unfortunately gave us no way to verify their claim.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 16 2013 16:42 GMT
#750
On March 17 2013 01:22 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 01:17 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:13 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:11 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:08 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:02 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:00 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 17 2013 00:52 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Dropping in quickly, will be reading and catching up in the near future.

On March 17 2013 00:44 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
i will open it to everyone i guess

Casters totes scum? yay or nay

+ Show Spoiler +
the answer is yay by the way i just want some stuff to read though.


You're gonna need to have a contingency plan. If you kill us, what's your plan of action when we flip blue?

-S4


Is this a claim?

I think he might be claiming just blue because he hasn't thought of the whole claim yet


Well, I had thought I wrote "town" instead of "blue", as I wasn't planning on claiming blue yet. Half asleep brains seems to have had different plans.

You could lynch us and find out for sure, as it's only on my word right now, but that wouldn't be very useful for you, now would it?

So what are you?


Jailkeeper

Who did you jail and any crumbs?


Jailed you last night. I don't recall any breadcrumbs. I don't think I've ever crumbed anything ever.

Reasoning:

At the time, Dirk and you were scum team in my mind. Took a guess and jailed you thinking you could be red power role. Also, I'm not sure if scum team has to choose someone to make the shot, so if they do, and if they picked you to make the shot, it wouldn't go through.

At the same time, I was considering the possibility that I was wrong. We had made a case about you and Dirk being scum, which many people seemed to agree with. I could easily see a scenario in which scum would want to target you in this case (partially why I was so surprised they shot Dirk since he would have been a free lynch in scum favor).

Err, what? Please, show me these people that agreed with you. The only one I can remember is ObliviousEyes. Everyone else gave at least a minor town read to ObsQT, iirc.
Artanis & marv
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 16 2013 16:53 GMT
#751
On March 17 2013 01:42 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 01:22 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:17 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:13 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:11 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:08 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:02 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:00 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 17 2013 00:52 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Dropping in quickly, will be reading and catching up in the near future.

On March 17 2013 00:44 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
i will open it to everyone i guess

Casters totes scum? yay or nay

+ Show Spoiler +
the answer is yay by the way i just want some stuff to read though.


You're gonna need to have a contingency plan. If you kill us, what's your plan of action when we flip blue?

-S4


Is this a claim?

I think he might be claiming just blue because he hasn't thought of the whole claim yet


Well, I had thought I wrote "town" instead of "blue", as I wasn't planning on claiming blue yet. Half asleep brains seems to have had different plans.

You could lynch us and find out for sure, as it's only on my word right now, but that wouldn't be very useful for you, now would it?

So what are you?


Jailkeeper

Who did you jail and any crumbs?


Jailed you last night. I don't recall any breadcrumbs. I don't think I've ever crumbed anything ever.

Reasoning:

At the time, Dirk and you were scum team in my mind. Took a guess and jailed you thinking you could be red power role. Also, I'm not sure if scum team has to choose someone to make the shot, so if they do, and if they picked you to make the shot, it wouldn't go through.

At the same time, I was considering the possibility that I was wrong. We had made a case about you and Dirk being scum, which many people seemed to agree with. I could easily see a scenario in which scum would want to target you in this case (partially why I was so surprised they shot Dirk since he would have been a free lynch in scum favor).

Err, what? Please, show me these people that agreed with you. The only one I can remember is ObliviousEyes. Everyone else gave at least a minor town read to ObsQT, iirc.


Hmm...you're right. I knew VE had same view as me. (but this was before a lot of the flak on VE was falling - so it had still stuck in my mind)

DrParn did:

On March 16 2013 05:58 DrParnassus wrote:
OK. I g2g, won't be back before deadline. Here is my list of least lynch worthy to most lynchworthy

Moology, TlCasters, FT, OO, Promato, Newbie Obs, Dirk

and that's my final answer


I thought Moology did too, but I misread the post I was thinking of.

I thought I had more people in line with my thinking, but I was mistaken.
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 16 2013 16:53 GMT
#752
^ S4
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 16 2013 16:56 GMT
#753
golems, you need to get to sharing reads and being productive asap. we can hash out this JK stuff later
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 16 2013 17:19 GMT
#754
On March 17 2013 01:56 DrParnassus wrote:
golems, you need to get to sharing reads and being productive asap. we can hash out this JK stuff later


You can calm your tits asap.

tl;dr calm your tits


Current reads:
DrParn
FiveTouch

Moology
Newbie
Promato
OE

Parn and FiveTouch feel townie because of activity and reactions to different things.

Moo and Newbie I'm leaving null because I'm still not convinced they aren't scum. Newbie less so than Moo, he's been quite active, and the pressure on us I feel is more town motivated than scum jumping on a scummy player.

I've noticed that OE has actively avoided making recent reads on us. He always disappears when the focus turns to us. I really want to know what he thinks of us, etc.

Prom I've got nothing on. The case on OE certainly works in his favor, but this wouldn't be the first time scum bussed their teammates, especially when the score is 5-2 one cycle in.

-S4
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 16 2013 17:29 GMT
#755
Any reactions to this Newbie?

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 17 2013 01:22 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 01:17 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:13 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:11 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:08 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:02 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:00 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 17 2013 00:52 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Dropping in quickly, will be reading and catching up in the near future.

On March 17 2013 00:44 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
i will open it to everyone i guess

Casters totes scum? yay or nay

+ Show Spoiler +
the answer is yay by the way i just want some stuff to read though.


You're gonna need to have a contingency plan. If you kill us, what's your plan of action when we flip blue?

-S4


Is this a claim?

I think he might be claiming just blue because he hasn't thought of the whole claim yet


Well, I had thought I wrote "town" instead of "blue", as I wasn't planning on claiming blue yet. Half asleep brains seems to have had different plans.

You could lynch us and find out for sure, as it's only on my word right now, but that wouldn't be very useful for you, now would it?

So what are you?


Jailkeeper

Who did you jail and any crumbs?


Jailed you last night. I don't recall any breadcrumbs. I don't think I've ever crumbed anything ever.

Reasoning:

At the time, Dirk and you were scum team in my mind. Took a guess and jailed you thinking you could be red power role. Also, I'm not sure if scum team has to choose someone to make the shot, so if they do, and if they picked you to make the shot, it wouldn't go through.

At the same time, I was considering the possibility that I was wrong. We had made a case about you and Dirk being scum, which many people seemed to agree with. I could easily see a scenario in which scum would want to target you in this case (partially why I was so surprised they shot Dirk since he would have been a free lynch in scum favor).



You're super active in pressuring me, but you don't respond when I promptly respond to your question.
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 17:36 GMT
#756
On March 17 2013 02:29 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Any reactions to this Newbie?

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 17 2013 01:22 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 01:17 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:13 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:11 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:08 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:02 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:00 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 17 2013 00:52 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Dropping in quickly, will be reading and catching up in the near future.

On March 17 2013 00:44 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
i will open it to everyone i guess

Casters totes scum? yay or nay

+ Show Spoiler +
the answer is yay by the way i just want some stuff to read though.


You're gonna need to have a contingency plan. If you kill us, what's your plan of action when we flip blue?

-S4


Is this a claim?

I think he might be claiming just blue because he hasn't thought of the whole claim yet


Well, I had thought I wrote "town" instead of "blue", as I wasn't planning on claiming blue yet. Half asleep brains seems to have had different plans.

You could lynch us and find out for sure, as it's only on my word right now, but that wouldn't be very useful for you, now would it?

So what are you?


Jailkeeper

Who did you jail and any crumbs?


Jailed you last night. I don't recall any breadcrumbs. I don't think I've ever crumbed anything ever.

Reasoning:

At the time, Dirk and you were scum team in my mind. Took a guess and jailed you thinking you could be red power role. Also, I'm not sure if scum team has to choose someone to make the shot, so if they do, and if they picked you to make the shot, it wouldn't go through.

At the same time, I was considering the possibility that I was wrong. We had made a case about you and Dirk being scum, which many people seemed to agree with. I could easily see a scenario in which scum would want to target you in this case (partially why I was so surprised they shot Dirk since he would have been a free lynch in scum favor).



You're super active in pressuring me, but you don't respond when I promptly respond to your question.

Looks to derpy to be from scum to me. I'll have to see what hapa thinks.
The two man power trip.
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 16 2013 17:37 GMT
#757
can you apply a little bit more red to your reads? there are 2 scum in the game, your reads should account for that. many people here have developed 2 strong scum reads just by eliminating their strong town reads. you should have at least 2, maybe even 3 people who you think have a good chance of being scum
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 16 2013 17:41 GMT
#758
On March 17 2013 02:36 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 02:29 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Any reactions to this Newbie?

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 17 2013 01:22 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 01:17 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:13 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:11 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:08 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:02 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:00 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 17 2013 00:52 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Dropping in quickly, will be reading and catching up in the near future.

On March 17 2013 00:44 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
i will open it to everyone i guess

Casters totes scum? yay or nay

+ Show Spoiler +
the answer is yay by the way i just want some stuff to read though.


You're gonna need to have a contingency plan. If you kill us, what's your plan of action when we flip blue?

-S4


Is this a claim?

I think he might be claiming just blue because he hasn't thought of the whole claim yet


Well, I had thought I wrote "town" instead of "blue", as I wasn't planning on claiming blue yet. Half asleep brains seems to have had different plans.

You could lynch us and find out for sure, as it's only on my word right now, but that wouldn't be very useful for you, now would it?

So what are you?


Jailkeeper

Who did you jail and any crumbs?


Jailed you last night. I don't recall any breadcrumbs. I don't think I've ever crumbed anything ever.

Reasoning:

At the time, Dirk and you were scum team in my mind. Took a guess and jailed you thinking you could be red power role. Also, I'm not sure if scum team has to choose someone to make the shot, so if they do, and if they picked you to make the shot, it wouldn't go through.

At the same time, I was considering the possibility that I was wrong. We had made a case about you and Dirk being scum, which many people seemed to agree with. I could easily see a scenario in which scum would want to target you in this case (partially why I was so surprised they shot Dirk since he would have been a free lynch in scum favor).



You're super active in pressuring me, but you don't respond when I promptly respond to your question.

Looks to derpy to be from scum to me. I'll have to see what hapa thinks.


ಠ_ಠ

You haven't seemed shy at all up until this point. Why do you suddenly need to collaborate with hapa?

On March 17 2013 02:37 DrParnassus wrote:
can you apply a little bit more red to your reads? there are 2 scum in the game, your reads should account for that. many people here have developed 2 strong scum reads just by eliminating their strong town reads. you should have at least 2, maybe even 3 people who you think have a good chance of being scum


I leave people null if I think they have a chance of being scum. I don't know who the 2nd scum is, so I'm not just going to pick a name out of a hat to give to you right now.

-S4
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 16 2013 17:45 GMT
#759
well fine. you don't really have to give them right now. just look through all the filters and try to pick out 2 people who you think could be scum and make your case.

you did commit to saying VE is scum. but NOWHERE in that post did I get the feeling that you're even remotely interested in talking in depth about anyone else's filter.

also, i'm having a hard time buying that you have absolutely NO guesses as to who could be scum outside of VE.

just take your time and then come back once you can present something worth talking about. there was no substance to that list, you gave us literally nothing to argue about
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 17:45 GMT
#760
On March 17 2013 02:41 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 02:36 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 02:29 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Any reactions to this Newbie?

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 17 2013 01:22 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 01:17 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:13 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:11 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:08 TLCastingGolems wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:02 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 17 2013 01:00 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 17 2013 00:52 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Dropping in quickly, will be reading and catching up in the near future.

On March 17 2013 00:44 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
i will open it to everyone i guess

Casters totes scum? yay or nay

+ Show Spoiler +
the answer is yay by the way i just want some stuff to read though.


You're gonna need to have a contingency plan. If you kill us, what's your plan of action when we flip blue?

-S4


Is this a claim?

I think he might be claiming just blue because he hasn't thought of the whole claim yet


Well, I had thought I wrote "town" instead of "blue", as I wasn't planning on claiming blue yet. Half asleep brains seems to have had different plans.

You could lynch us and find out for sure, as it's only on my word right now, but that wouldn't be very useful for you, now would it?

So what are you?


Jailkeeper

Who did you jail and any crumbs?


Jailed you last night. I don't recall any breadcrumbs. I don't think I've ever crumbed anything ever.

Reasoning:

At the time, Dirk and you were scum team in my mind. Took a guess and jailed you thinking you could be red power role. Also, I'm not sure if scum team has to choose someone to make the shot, so if they do, and if they picked you to make the shot, it wouldn't go through.

At the same time, I was considering the possibility that I was wrong. We had made a case about you and Dirk being scum, which many people seemed to agree with. I could easily see a scenario in which scum would want to target you in this case (partially why I was so surprised they shot Dirk since he would have been a free lynch in scum favor).



You're super active in pressuring me, but you don't respond when I promptly respond to your question.

Looks to derpy to be from scum to me. I'll have to see what hapa thinks.


ಠ_ಠ

You haven't seemed shy at all up until this point. Why do you suddenly need to collaborate with hapa?

Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 02:37 DrParnassus wrote:
can you apply a little bit more red to your reads? there are 2 scum in the game, your reads should account for that. many people here have developed 2 strong scum reads just by eliminating their strong town reads. you should have at least 2, maybe even 3 people who you think have a good chance of being scum


I leave people null if I think they have a chance of being scum. I don't know who the 2nd scum is, so I'm not just going to pick a name out of a hat to give to you right now.

-S4

Because I get confused when people do stuff that makes no sense but unlike a normal game I can discuss it with a confirmed town.

But I told you what my gut says and it's usually pretty good.
The two man power trip.
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 164
ProTech160
JuggernautJason60
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 205
Dewaltoss 107
Hyuk 79
firebathero 66
Bale 15
Dota 2
Gorgc9615
qojqva1255
Counter-Strike
fl0m1556
Fnx 754
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3698
Khaldor1114
crisheroes1063
Liquid`Hasu588
Other Games
summit1g6340
FrodaN2544
shahzam320
XBOCT258
ArmadaUGS160
C9.Mang0154
CosmosSc2 27
ZombieGrub20
Trikslyr1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH351
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie909
• Shiphtur250
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 57m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 57m
Online Event
14h 57m
FEL
19h 57m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.