On March 26 2015 07:40 Holyflare wrote:
Met marv irl, can confirm she was coerced with sweets and puppy.
Met marv irl, can confirm she was coerced with sweets and puppy.
*giggles and flutters eyelids*
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 25 2015 22:45 GMT
#1381
On March 26 2015 07:40 Holyflare wrote: Met marv irl, can confirm she was coerced with sweets and puppy. *giggles and flutters eyelids* | ||
|
Hapahauli
United States9305 Posts
March 25 2015 22:55 GMT
#1382
Palmar ObiWan LightningStrike DarthPunk VisceraEyes Marv Rsoultin Updated list for this weekend. If there's anything you'd like to talk about other than XXX, tell me know so I can make notes. | ||
|
Hapahauli
United States9305 Posts
March 25 2015 22:55 GMT
#1383
On March 26 2015 07:45 GreYMisT wrote: Does this deal extend to the next episode where i talk about my game? I need to know if I need to somehow force myself on to this one instead You're welcome to come hang out, and we might do some GREYMISTGAME HYPE, but your game will have a show when it finishes. Worry not. | ||
|
DarthPunk
Australia10859 Posts
March 25 2015 23:12 GMT
#1384
On March 26 2015 07:55 Hapahauli wrote: HolyFlare Palmar ObiWan LightningStrike DarthPunk VisceraEyes Marv Rsoultin Updated list for this weekend. If there's anything you'd like to talk about other than XXX, tell me know so I can make notes. You can take me out. Looks like you got more than enough without me. | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
March 25 2015 23:54 GMT
#1385
| ||
|
Hapahauli
United States9305 Posts
March 26 2015 00:47 GMT
#1386
On March 26 2015 08:54 raynpelikoneet wrote: When is this gonna happen? Friday, Sunday, or Saturday night for Europeans. Not sure how late. | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
March 26 2015 02:12 GMT
#1387
| ||
|
Hapahauli
United States9305 Posts
March 26 2015 03:01 GMT
#1388
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
March 26 2015 04:01 GMT
#1389
| ||
|
Foolishness
United States3044 Posts
March 26 2015 05:09 GMT
#1390
My credentials: I'm very good at explaining "What is Mafia?" | ||
|
Hapahauli
United States9305 Posts
March 26 2015 07:18 GMT
#1391
On March 26 2015 13:01 raynpelikoneet wrote: I can come if you have me and the time suits me. Sure. What times suit you? On March 26 2015 14:09 Foolishness wrote: Would love to participate in the future (I'm travelling this weekend) if you do more. My credentials: I'm very good at explaining "What is Mafia?" Yeah feel free to come on. I'm not sure we'll be doing these super-regularly, but there's some bigger stuff coming up on the mafia form that I'll be doing episodes for in the next 2-3 months. Also, anyone's free to host their own show if they have an idea and a microphone. | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
March 26 2015 09:10 GMT
#1392
On March 26 2015 16:18 Hapahauli wrote: Show nested quote + On March 26 2015 13:01 raynpelikoneet wrote: I can come if you have me and the time suits me. Sure. What times suit you? Everything is fine except for too late on Sunday (have to get up early on Monday). | ||
|
Holyflare
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 26 2015 12:51 GMT
#1393
On March 24 2015 11:03 Holyflare wrote: /in free weekend can talk about anything, past games/setups/future games/tl mafia community/recruiting new players initiative Things to talk about. | ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
March 26 2015 13:25 GMT
#1394
On March 26 2015 14:09 Foolishness wrote: Would love to participate in the future (I'm travelling this weekend) if you do more. My credentials: I'm very good at explaining "What is Mafia?" It's a game of logic and lies! | ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 26 2015 13:28 GMT
#1395
| ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
March 26 2015 16:42 GMT
#1396
| ||
|
rsoultin
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 26 2015 17:06 GMT
#1397
On March 27 2015 01:42 Palmar wrote: arguing on the internet disguised as a forum game +1 lol haven of flamers ![]() | ||
|
Hapahauli
United States9305 Posts
March 27 2015 06:55 GMT
#1398
| ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
March 27 2015 09:31 GMT
#1399
| ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 27 2015 09:51 GMT
#1400
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Horang2 Dewaltoss Mini Rush Zeus EffOrt Free Trap [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1743 Liquid`RaSZi1636 Beastyqt857 B2W.Neo355 C9.Mang0298 crisheroes215 dupreeh148 QueenE110 Trikslyr72 UpATreeSC57 JuggernautJason20 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH308 StarCraft: Brood War• EnkiAlexander • Reevou • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|