• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:27
CEST 15:27
KST 22:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6940 users

Mafia Podcast! - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 75 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 25 2015 07:24 GMT
#1361
On March 25 2015 16:22 yamato77 wrote:
The aperture/power rankings podcast will almost certainly involve alcohol.

You don't have to donate though, we're not as awesome as Tyler, Geoff, JP and Sean.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 25 2015 07:31 GMT
#1362
I can't particularly disagree with your edit there, given my signature and all.
Writer@WriterYamato
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 25 2015 07:32 GMT
#1363
On March 25 2015 16:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 16:22 yamato77 wrote:
The aperture/power rankings podcast will almost certainly involve alcohol.

You don't have to donate though, we're not as awesome as Tyler, Geoff, JP and Sean.



Haha well they were all awesome to me. Even got a lot of interest because of their show.

Anyway, it would be a small token of thanks for a great community.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 25 2015 07:34 GMT
#1364
I mean, if you MAKE permafrost vodka, I sure as hell wouldn't mind some. I've wanted some since I saw that episode of SotG, haha.
Writer@WriterYamato
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 25 2015 07:36 GMT
#1365
On March 25 2015 16:34 yamato77 wrote:
I mean, if you MAKE permafrost vodka, I sure as hell wouldn't mind some. I've wanted some since I saw that episode of SotG, haha.


Oh I should have been more specific. I own 1/3 of Alaska Distillery. So yeah I make Permafrost
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 25 2015 10:08 GMT
#1366
Free Vodka please. Sponsor me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 25 2015 10:20 GMT
#1367
haha. nice.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 25 2015 12:08 GMT
#1368
Tuberose, why is your company in Singapore???
No gg, No skill.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 25 2015 12:11 GMT
#1369
On March 25 2015 21:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
Tuberose, why is your company in Singapore???


Ever heard of globalisation?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 25 2015 12:27 GMT
#1370
On March 25 2015 21:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
Tuberose, why is your company in Singapore???


It is not. We are sold there by a couple bars (Liberty Spirits) and I go to Singapore once or so every month. Like, I'll be there April Second on my way home.

So, for folks in Singapore, Brisbane and Dubai I can get a bottle to really easily as either I travel through there or I have several friends who will mule for me. Or in Singapore's case we are sold there too.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 25 2015 22:26 GMT
#1371
So this is the list I have so far:

HolyFlare
Palmar
ObiWan
LightningStrike
DarthPunk
VisceraEyes

If I missed anyone or you just want to come on, let me know. It's not necessarily bad to have a big cast.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 25 2015 22:28 GMT
#1372
On March 25 2015 16:09 Tubesock wrote:
If you guys are going to drink and host this then I'd donate some booze for the effort. Course this is basically limited to the US, Singapore, and Brisbane folks.

For you SC2 State of the Game fans, I'm the guy who sent the guys vodka.


Yep. I'm not polite enough to turn this offer.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 25 2015 22:29 GMT
#1373
On March 26 2015 07:26 Hapahauli wrote:
So this is the list I have so far:

HolyFlare
Palmar
ObiWan
LightningStrike
DarthPunk
VisceraEyes

If I missed anyone or you just want to come on, let me know. It's not necessarily bad to have a big cast.


How could you miss marv? :p
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 25 2015 22:30 GMT
#1374
I was just going to say marv /in'd.
Retired.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 25 2015 22:36 GMT
#1375
;o;

i want in?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 25 2015 22:36 GMT
#1376
Old maaaaan
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 25 2015 22:38 GMT
#1377
On March 25 2015 04:42 rsoultin wrote:
:/

but then y'all will figure out i'm really an old man in his forties masquerading as a girl!

nope ^^ pass

(never done a podcast and still not 100% what it is lol)

gonna be like that time we found out marv is actually an 11 year old girl
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 25 2015 22:40 GMT
#1378
Met marv irl, can confirm she was coerced with sweets and puppy.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 25 2015 22:42 GMT
#1379
On March 25 2015 16:09 Tubesock wrote:
If you guys are going to drink and host this then I'd donate some booze for the effort. Course this is basically limited to the US, Singapore, and Brisbane folks.

For you SC2 State of the Game fans, I'm the guy who sent the guys vodka.

You are awesome. Remind me to never be mad at you or lynch you.
I had a good night of sleep.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 25 2015 22:45 GMT
#1380
Does this deal extend to the next episode where i talk about my game? I need to know if I need to somehow force myself on to this one instead
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1036
RotterdaM536
TKL 221
SteadfastSC201
Rex114
CosmosSc2 27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 536
ByuN 304
TKL 221
SteadfastSC 201
Rex 114
Codebar 28
CosmosSc2 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41732
Shuttle 2464
Jaedong 1184
Horang2 832
Soulkey 500
Mini 423
Stork 359
EffOrt 359
Larva 275
Soma 251
[ Show more ]
BeSt 235
actioN 227
ZerO 196
Rush 196
Snow 173
Mong 146
Last 144
firebathero 141
Zeus 92
910 81
Mind 75
Free 74
Hyun 66
hero 48
Yoon 42
PianO 42
sorry 41
Sharp 39
JYJ 37
Shinee 36
Pusan 35
Shine 33
Bale 29
ToSsGirL 24
Hm[arnc] 23
Sexy 23
Aegong 20
HiyA 18
Terrorterran 13
scan(afreeca) 10
Rock 9
Sacsri 8
Noble 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4370
Dendi1276
canceldota81
Counter-Strike
fl0m1229
edward34
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King136
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes533
Lowko338
Other Games
gofns77620
singsing2320
olofmeister1027
B2W.Neo313
hiko299
DeMusliM223
Livibee176
Pyrionflax163
Liquid`VortiX104
QueenE64
Trikslyr63
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1403
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH150
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1579
• Jankos1547
• TFBlade392
Other Games
• Shiphtur620
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 33m
The PondCast
20h 33m
INu's Battles
21h 33m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.