• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:15
CEST 10:15
KST 17:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6686 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 76

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 230 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 12 2013 03:10 GMT
#1501
On March 12 2013 12:08 Foolishness wrote:
No, there's only crappy evidence on why Vivax is mafia.

When he's mafia, he spams one liners (with the very rare long post). See TL Mafia LX here. He's mafia and he literally did nothing day 1 except post one liners and derp around.

Now look when he's town in British II here. He barely posts any one liners, and his posts have substance; he actually says what he thinks. He doesn't derp.

And this game he doesn't have one liners and is clearly trying.


There's extremely hard evidence that you've outright lied for no reason in this game, though.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
March 12 2013 03:10 GMT
#1502
well that was bad
though at less he was a cad
I wish he was red
but black still needs to be dead
I'm sorry we didn't kill Vlad
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 12 2013 03:11 GMT
#1503
Austin, what is your take on Yamato? A vote for you being mayor may or not be given due to your answer. Do you think he is scum?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 12 2013 03:11 GMT
#1504
On March 12 2013 12:09 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 12:07 Mocsta wrote:
Wow.. 3rd party.

nicely done SnB

..................................
..................
..........
.....
...

maybe you should read a bit closer

??
[Bugs win-con]
You win when the Brown outnumber all other players.

SnB was the first to say he could be 3rd party (as jester) but whatever
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18459 Posts
March 12 2013 03:12 GMT
#1505
Lol. That role was hilarious. Anyway, I am going to start reading the thread from the beginning and hope it actually makes sense this time. You should expect me to be back to the normal Acro you all know and love, with the odd roleplaying post thrown in (but I am realizing that I suck at roleplaying my personality).
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 12 2013 03:13 GMT
#1506
On March 12 2013 12:11 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 12:09 iamperfection wrote:
On March 12 2013 12:07 Mocsta wrote:
Wow.. 3rd party.

nicely done SnB

..................................
..................
..........
.....
...

maybe you should read a bit closer

??
[Bugs win-con]
You win when the Brown outnumber all other players.

SnB was the first to say he could be 3rd party (as jester) but whatever


Maybe you should read a bit closer Moc. His win-con was to survive the game. there is no "brown"...
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 12 2013 03:16 GMT
#1507
On March 12 2013 12:13 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 12:11 Mocsta wrote:
On March 12 2013 12:09 iamperfection wrote:
On March 12 2013 12:07 Mocsta wrote:
Wow.. 3rd party.

nicely done SnB

..................................
..................
..........
.....
...

maybe you should read a bit closer

??
[Bugs win-con]
You win when the Brown outnumber all other players.

SnB was the first to say he could be 3rd party (as jester) but whatever


Maybe you should read a bit closer Moc. His win-con was to survive the game. there is no "brown"...

What I wrote was the same thing (brown outnumber all other players)

Regardless.. he wasnt scum, which sucks (cos they still have 3KP).. but.. we still eliminated an anti-town role. So it was a much better than a mislynch.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 12 2013 03:16 GMT
#1508
On March 12 2013 12:12 Acrofales wrote:
(but I am realizing that I suck at roleplaying my personality).

Is this meant to be a claim?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18459 Posts
March 12 2013 03:17 GMT
#1509
On March 12 2013 12:16 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 12:12 Acrofales wrote:
(but I am realizing that I suck at roleplaying my personality).

Is this meant to be a claim?

Yes. I am claiming that I have a personality!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 12 2013 03:18 GMT
#1510
On March 12 2013 12:13 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 12:11 Mocsta wrote:
On March 12 2013 12:09 iamperfection wrote:
On March 12 2013 12:07 Mocsta wrote:
Wow.. 3rd party.

nicely done SnB

..................................
..................
..........
.....
...

maybe you should read a bit closer

??
[Bugs win-con]
You win when the Brown outnumber all other players.

SnB was the first to say he could be 3rd party (as jester) but whatever


Maybe you should read a bit closer Moc. His win-con was to survive the game. there is no "brown"...

Anyways.. are you going to continue to pussy foot around my case on you?

You still have not addressed a single item from there...
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 12 2013 03:20 GMT
#1511
On March 12 2013 12:17 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 12:16 Mocsta wrote:
On March 12 2013 12:12 Acrofales wrote:
(but I am realizing that I suck at roleplaying my personality).

Is this meant to be a claim?

Yes. I am claiming that I have a personality!

I know that you have been out of town, so i can live with the useless activity for Day 1.

But now that you are back.. i am going to be watching you *very* carefully
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
March 12 2013 03:22 GMT
#1512
So I'm off to bed. It sucks wbg wasn't scum and was just a survivor, but it helps. I'll have to take a more thorough look at some people tomorrow when I have time.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18459 Posts
March 12 2013 03:22 GMT
#1513
On March 12 2013 12:20 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 12:17 Acrofales wrote:
On March 12 2013 12:16 Mocsta wrote:
On March 12 2013 12:12 Acrofales wrote:
(but I am realizing that I suck at roleplaying my personality).

Is this meant to be a claim?

Yes. I am claiming that I have a personality!

I know that you have been out of town, so i can live with the useless activity for Day 1.

But now that you are back.. i am going to be watching you *very* carefully

Does that mean there's someone you're not watching carefully?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 12 2013 03:24 GMT
#1514
On March 12 2013 12:22 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 12:20 Mocsta wrote:
On March 12 2013 12:17 Acrofales wrote:
On March 12 2013 12:16 Mocsta wrote:
On March 12 2013 12:12 Acrofales wrote:
(but I am realizing that I suck at roleplaying my personality).

Is this meant to be a claim?

Yes. I am claiming that I have a personality!

I know that you have been out of town, so i can live with the useless activity for Day 1.

But now that you are back.. i am going to be watching you *very* carefully

Does that mean there's someone you're not watching carefully?

No. Im watching everyone carefully

And people like YOU... *Very* carefully
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 12 2013 03:41 GMT
#1515
I will decide every lynch. Factor that in scum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 12 2013 03:41 GMT
#1516
On March 12 2013 12:18 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 12:13 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 12 2013 12:11 Mocsta wrote:
On March 12 2013 12:09 iamperfection wrote:
On March 12 2013 12:07 Mocsta wrote:
Wow.. 3rd party.

nicely done SnB

..................................
..................
..........
.....
...

maybe you should read a bit closer

??
[Bugs win-con]
You win when the Brown outnumber all other players.

SnB was the first to say he could be 3rd party (as jester) but whatever


Maybe you should read a bit closer Moc. His win-con was to survive the game. there is no "brown"...

Anyways.. are you going to continue to pussy foot around my case on you?

You still have not addressed a single item from there...


Well besides the fact that I've figured out you are going to defend Yamato to the bitter end, there's not much to say about the case.

However, the fact that you called me your #1 scumread and then switched off of me once it was obvious I wasn't getting lynched is a pretty suspicious.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 12 2013 03:53 GMT
#1517
On March 12 2013 12:41 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2013 12:18 Mocsta wrote:
On March 12 2013 12:13 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 12 2013 12:11 Mocsta wrote:
On March 12 2013 12:09 iamperfection wrote:
On March 12 2013 12:07 Mocsta wrote:
Wow.. 3rd party.

nicely done SnB

..................................
..................
..........
.....
...

maybe you should read a bit closer

??
[Bugs win-con]
You win when the Brown outnumber all other players.

SnB was the first to say he could be 3rd party (as jester) but whatever


Maybe you should read a bit closer Moc. His win-con was to survive the game. there is no "brown"...

Anyways.. are you going to continue to pussy foot around my case on you?

You still have not addressed a single item from there...


Well besides the fact that I've figured out you are going to defend Yamato to the bitter end, there's not much to say about the case.

However, the fact that you called me your #1 scumread and then switched off of me once it was obvious I wasn't getting lynched is a pretty suspicious.

#1 - Im not defending yamato to the bitter end. I want answers from him (unfortunately as much as you seem to want to)
I was pointing out, your case felt contrived and that you seem to string together points hastily.
I was debunking your case, not yamato.

#2 - You were my #1 read till I noticed Bugs was pressuring kurumi after the mod confirm. That was scummier for me than the things you had done. With Bugs gone, you're back in the mix for me.. im not letting you brush off my pressure - as currently you still have not addressed I single issue I raised to you...
*And guess what.. you called out yamato as scum for doing the same thing, you are doing to me*
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 12 2013 03:55 GMT
#1518
OMG guys stop it. Jesus you're worse than marv and I.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 12 2013 04:30 GMT
#1519
On March 11 2013 14:55 Mocsta wrote:
tl;dr
You throw shit over my case on you, using ad-hominem arguments.
You then proceed to ignore my case, by developing said case against yamato.
The case against yamato is sub-par; much like your justification to vote him, and your reasons to immediately tunnel him.

OK, so I give you some conviction points for sticking to your guns; but overall, the effort looks lazy with hastily conjured points to boot.

I don't like -at all- Yamato Kill action of a mod-confirmed town; but you, cDgCorazon; are still my top scum read.


I did not throw shit on your case against me. Everything you had attacked me about (my reaction to BnS and tunneling Yamato) was stuff that others had attacked me about as well and that I had answered already. Most of your case was stuff I had answered too already, so I basically went and told you to read my filter.

It's not "You don't like the case because it's sub-par"

It's "The case is sub-par because you do not like it".

You're basically defending Yamato by attacking me and completely ignoring my points, just using stuff I said in Duel Mafia to try to make it look like I am contradicting myself.

On the topic of Duel Mafia, I never said anywhere that I had a town read on Oats in duel mafia. I had attacked him early on in the game before it because apparent that there were people way obviously scummier than him. So don't say I thought Oats was town in that game.

You are free to not like my case, but you are not free to use your opinion on the case to call me scum.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 12 2013 04:50 GMT
#1520
On March 12 2013 13:30 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2013 14:55 Mocsta wrote:
tl;dr
You throw shit over my case on you, using ad-hominem arguments.
You then proceed to ignore my case, by developing said case against yamato.
The case against yamato is sub-par; much like your justification to vote him, and your reasons to immediately tunnel him.

OK, so I give you some conviction points for sticking to your guns; but overall, the effort looks lazy with hastily conjured points to boot.

I don't like -at all- Yamato Kill action of a mod-confirmed town; but you, cDgCorazon; are still my top scum read.


I did not throw shit on your case against me. Everything you had attacked me about (my reaction to BnS and tunneling Yamato) was stuff that others had attacked me about as well and that I had answered already. Most of your case was stuff I had answered too already, so I basically went and told you to read my filter.

It's not "You don't like the case because it's sub-par"

It's "The case is sub-par because you do not like it".

You're basically defending Yamato by attacking me and completely ignoring my points, just using stuff I said in Duel Mafia to try to make it look like I am contradicting myself.

On the topic of Duel Mafia, I never said anywhere that I had a town read on Oats in duel mafia. I had attacked him early on in the game before it because apparent that there were people way obviously scummier than him. So don't say I thought Oats was town in that game.

You are free to not like my case, but you are not free to use your opinion on the case to call me scum.
Perhaps it never occurred to you: that I didn't think the answers in your filter are sufficient.

That you do, suggests we are at an impasse.

When I get back from HotS. I will re-read over your filter answers, and communicate my issues with your play (i.e. why I think you are scummy) with a different approach.
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 230 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3403
Rush 265
Soma 259
Killer 115
ToSsGirL 96
Mong 80
Shinee 29
Counter-Strike
ceh9564
byalli457
shoxiejesuss414
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King126
Other Games
summit1g7659
olofmeister653
WinterStarcraft562
Happy289
dupreeh238
Sick187
crisheroes121
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos708
• Stunt442
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 45m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.