• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:55
CEST 12:55
KST 19:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8180 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 214

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 212 213 214 215 216 230 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 01:49 GMT
#4261
Stutters, Oats, Acrofales, prplhz (and ppl like you) - get on Vivax.

If he's town then I concede the game for mafia (coz i can totes do that)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 01:50 GMT
#4262
On March 18 2013 10:49 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 10:48 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:45 Acrofales wrote:
Honestly, I see no reason for framers to be on Vivax yesterday. Given Vivax's cryptic hints about DP "may or may not be scum" I would always have framed DP (unless he's godfather).

Of course, if Vivax is scum, then they wouldn't have to do that, but then IF there's a framer, he didn't frame Vivax.


If a cop checks someone then a framer is likely to use similar reasoning to frame that person. Anyway This is going nowhere so I am disengaging once again.


"my argument has been crushed so i'm going away now"


Whatever makes you feel better marv. When this is all over I will be content that I wasn't cowed by your scum play.


you're still running away from an argument you can't counter...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 18 2013 01:52 GMT
#4263
Marv is town you dimwits, fuckn stop distracting him; lets solve this game TOGETHER.

##Vote: Vivax
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2013 01:52 GMT
#4264
On March 18 2013 10:50 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 10:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:48 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:45 Acrofales wrote:
Honestly, I see no reason for framers to be on Vivax yesterday. Given Vivax's cryptic hints about DP "may or may not be scum" I would always have framed DP (unless he's godfather).

Of course, if Vivax is scum, then they wouldn't have to do that, but then IF there's a framer, he didn't frame Vivax.


If a cop checks someone then a framer is likely to use similar reasoning to frame that person. Anyway This is going nowhere so I am disengaging once again.


"my argument has been crushed so i'm going away now"


Whatever makes you feel better marv. When this is all over I will be content that I wasn't cowed by your scum play.


you're still running away from an argument you can't counter...


we will just repeat ourselves ad nauseum and crap up the thread. It is pointless and anti town. I won;t convince you. YOu won't convince me. We are done.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 01:54 GMT
#4265
On March 18 2013 10:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 10:50 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:48 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:45 Acrofales wrote:
Honestly, I see no reason for framers to be on Vivax yesterday. Given Vivax's cryptic hints about DP "may or may not be scum" I would always have framed DP (unless he's godfather).

Of course, if Vivax is scum, then they wouldn't have to do that, but then IF there's a framer, he didn't frame Vivax.


If a cop checks someone then a framer is likely to use similar reasoning to frame that person. Anyway This is going nowhere so I am disengaging once again.


"my argument has been crushed so i'm going away now"


Whatever makes you feel better marv. When this is all over I will be content that I wasn't cowed by your scum play.


you're still running away from an argument you can't counter...


we will just repeat ourselves ad nauseum and crap up the thread. It is pointless and anti town. I won;t convince you. YOu won't convince me. We are done.


yeah. running away from the argument is what that's called. you came across a point you can't counter and so you say "i don't want to shit up the thread".
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 18 2013 01:56 GMT
#4266
WEEOOOWEEOOOWEEOOOWEEOOOWEEOOOWEEOOOWEEOOOWEEOOOWEEOOOWEEOOOWEEOOOWEEOOOWEEOOOWEEOOOWEEOOOWEEOOOWEEOOOWEEOOOWEEOOOWEEOOOWEE

THIS IS THE THREAD POLICE. LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY TO THIS PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

On March 18 2013 10:52 Mocsta wrote:
Marv is town you dimwits, fuckn stop distracting him; lets solve this game TOGETHER.

##Vote: Vivax
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18459 Posts
March 18 2013 01:57 GMT
#4267
Guys, is accute dyslexia a thing? I'm having real trouble reading all of a sudden. This is serious and not a joke.

I am having trouble focusing on individual letters. It's super weird :S
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 01:57 GMT
#4268
thread police make me smile which is nice.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 01:58 GMT
#4269
On March 18 2013 10:57 Acrofales wrote:
Guys, is accute dyslexia a thing? I'm having real trouble reading all of a sudden. This is serious and not a joke.

I am having trouble focusing on individual letters. It's super weird :S


don't give a shit. you're nto voting for vivax.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
March 18 2013 01:59 GMT
#4270
On March 18 2013 10:58 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 10:57 Acrofales wrote:
Guys, is accute dyslexia a thing? I'm having real trouble reading all of a sudden. This is serious and not a joke.

I am having trouble focusing on individual letters. It's super weird :S


don't give a shit. you're nto voting for vivax.

seriously marv...
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18459 Posts
March 18 2013 01:59 GMT
#4271
On March 18 2013 10:58 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 10:57 Acrofales wrote:
Guys, is accute dyslexia a thing? I'm having real trouble reading all of a sudden. This is serious and not a joke.

I am having trouble focusing on individual letters. It's super weird :S


don't give a shit. you're nto voting for vivax.

Yeah. I'm going to the doctor.

##unvote
##vote Vivax
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
March 18 2013 01:59 GMT
#4272
On March 18 2013 10:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 10:30 Stutters695 wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:20 marvellosity wrote:
ok. So DP is convinced that Hiro is town. The likelihood that the check is accurate is fairly high (say 80%)

so let's kill Vivax. it's really, really easy.

##unvote
##Vote: Vivax

So your scumread says someone is town and that's a point in favor of Hiro being town? What about the possibility (assuming you aren't scum) of Hiro DP being scum and this being that all in attempt you mentioned, just on Vivax instead of you?

This doesn't feel like the scum Vivax I've seen and it feels like you're just trying to avoid a lynch of yourself instead of convincing anyone of your scumread. In non-lylo I'd understand but a mislynch on anyone else is just as bad as on you. Where's the effort I'd expect from someone of your caliber?


what's wrong with you? USE YOUR BRAIN

1) I think DP is mafia
2) I've mostly thought Hiro is town
3) Hiro claims a redcheck on Vivax
4) Vivax DOES NOT WANT TO LYNCH HIRO
5) My mafia read (DP) assumes without thinking about it that Hiro is town (and therefore he probably is)

why are you not reading and understanding what's going on here? please think about what's happening here.

I'll spell it out very simply.

DP (who I think is mafia) is saying Hiro is town. He is saying that we cannot trust the red check. Despite the fact there is a very high chance the check is legitimate. USE YOUR BRAIN YOU LURKY MOFO.

(P.S. I used 'mofo' instead of something insulting. self-control yo)

This is what I was looking for ahole (:p). I understood what you were saying but I'm just not as sold on Hiro being town as you are. I wanted to see how you'd react since you've been so calm and that worries the shit out of me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 02:00 GMT
#4273
seriously what

he can talk to me about his medical conditions when i'm not about to be lynched.

where is slOosh inn all this?

conveniently disappeared once again?

he sure must be real "busy"
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 18 2013 02:00 GMT
#4274
On March 18 2013 10:59 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 10:58 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:57 Acrofales wrote:
Guys, is accute dyslexia a thing? I'm having real trouble reading all of a sudden. This is serious and not a joke.

I am having trouble focusing on individual letters. It's super weird :S


don't give a shit. you're nto voting for vivax.

Yeah. I'm going to the doctor.

##unvote
##vote Vivax

In the voting thread pls

and best of luck with the doctor

maybe one to many beers?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 02:01 GMT
#4275
In case I get lynched or something

slOosh has disappeared once again at a critical point. this guy can't be town.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
March 18 2013 02:02 GMT
#4276
On March 18 2013 11:00 marvellosity wrote:
seriously what

he can talk to me about his medical conditions when i'm not about to be lynched.

where is slOosh inn all this?

conveniently disappeared once again?

he sure must be real "busy"

Well, if he really had a sudden medical condition, I would want him to get checked. Maybe I'm just nicer than you
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
March 18 2013 02:04 GMT
#4277
Well town has to consolidate. I don't like Mocstas reasoning for voting Vivax since when I saw a scum Vivax he was aggressive as shit and Marv is actually giving a shit now I feel a bit better about this. I still think not lynching Cross is retarded but we can always get him tomorrow if we make it.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 18 2013 02:07 GMT
#4278
On March 18 2013 10:59 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 10:58 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:57 Acrofales wrote:
Guys, is accute dyslexia a thing? I'm having real trouble reading all of a sudden. This is serious and not a joke.

I am having trouble focusing on individual letters. It's super weird :S


don't give a shit. you're nto voting for vivax.

Yeah. I'm going to the doctor.

##unvote
##vote Vivax


+ Show Spoiler [Psychology major talk] +
Accute dyslexia is not a thing, but the symptoms could be caused by stress or migrains. Have you experienced a lack of focus in other areas?
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 02:09 GMT
#4279
anyway i'm exhausted. it's 2am and i need to rest, hopefully i can rouse myself for the flip. if it's me.... boo! boo to all of you. boo especially to yamato and austin.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
March 18 2013 02:10 GMT
#4280
On March 18 2013 10:57 Acrofales wrote:
Guys, is accute dyslexia a thing? I'm having real trouble reading all of a sudden. This is serious and not a joke.

I am having trouble focusing on individual letters. It's super weird :S

Yeah go see a doctor, that could be a lot of things, and most of them nasty.

(Apologies for posting when not in game, etc)
Moderator
Prev 1 212 213 214 215 216 230 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko217
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31078
Calm 4696
Rain 2564
Hyuk 1190
Bisu 978
FanTaSy 648
Jaedong 396
Horang2 338
Soma 318
Rush 277
[ Show more ]
BeSt 250
Zeus 236
Stork 210
Mong 182
Larva 112
Mini 103
ZerO 89
Pusan 75
Mind 75
Light 75
Barracks 50
910 50
ToSsGirL 46
Sexy 44
Killer 36
Shinee 34
Yoon 31
NaDa 29
Snow 27
Free 21
sorry 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Noble 13
Terrorterran 9
sSak 6
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5624
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1201
byalli925
shoxiejesuss650
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
gofns41279
singsing1657
dupreeh344
crisheroes305
B2W.Neo67
ZerO(Twitch)6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2169
Other Games
• WagamamaTV109
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 5m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 5m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.