• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:18
CEST 23:18
KST 06:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8474 users

TL Mafia LX - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 222 223 224 Next
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 20 2013 23:01 GMT
#81
If you are interested and excited to play I'd say go for it. As long as you have enough time to read the thread and participate 1-2 hours a day you are golden. The thing is, as a general newbie, no one will take you too seriously or expect too much from you so you will have an easier time of it than others (myself included) who have limited time. If you think you won't be able to do yourself justice than don't but I think you should join up, large games are fun and interestingly different than minis.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 20 2013 23:04 GMT
#82
And much more difficult with lurkers.

>.> Prom....
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 20 2013 23:06 GMT
#83
Its true they are, but if he is interested and excited I doubt he'll lurk. He isn't bad for a newbie and I expect him to only /in if he knows he has an hour or two a day to commit. I have a soft spot for newbies man, they warm my heart. + Show Spoiler +
Until the game starts, when I hate them for not listening to logic and for sheeping the wrong people
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
The Milkman
Profile Joined February 2013
Mongolia140 Posts
February 20 2013 23:25 GMT
#84
I am the Milkman.
I can't wait to prepare some delicious milk for you.
My milk is delicious.
My milk is delicious.
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
February 20 2013 23:28 GMT
#85
I'd like to taste your milk, Milkman.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 20 2013 23:33 GMT
#86
The politically correct phrase is milk person.
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
February 20 2013 23:39 GMT
#87
On February 21 2013 08:25 The Milkman wrote:
I am the Milkman.
I can't wait to prepare some delicious milk for you.
My milk is delicious.

im totally going to make a smurf acc like this sometime
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 20 2013 23:54 GMT
#88
On February 21 2013 07:08 geript wrote:
So will this be a manageable day 1 say <30 pages?


If it's not enough for you I could join...
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 20 2013 23:55 GMT
#89
do eet! Join me my spam monster friend.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 20 2013 23:56 GMT
#90
On February 21 2013 06:51 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 06:44 Vivax wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 21 2013 02:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 02:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On February 21 2013 02:02 VayeshMoru wrote:
I think I have an idea of what I'm doing. Thanks for the advisement though.


Ok then, I hope you read the OP :D
Have fun.


Actually,
EVERYBODY SHOULD READ THE OP.

+ Show Spoiler +

No one reads the OP


In LIX I sent some dude the night actions who wasn't even co-hosting despite being in the OP. He found it quite funny.


That was my favourite part of that whole game. When you said you had sent jcarlsoniv a pm I knew things were going to be hilarious the whole game long.


Lol I was incredibly confused
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 20 2013 23:57 GMT
#91
On February 21 2013 08:56 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 06:51 Promethelax wrote:
On February 21 2013 06:44 Vivax wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 21 2013 02:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 02:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On February 21 2013 02:02 VayeshMoru wrote:
I think I have an idea of what I'm doing. Thanks for the advisement though.


Ok then, I hope you read the OP :D
Have fun.


Actually,
EVERYBODY SHOULD READ THE OP.

+ Show Spoiler +

No one reads the OP


In LIX I sent some dude the night actions who wasn't even co-hosting despite being in the OP. He found it quite funny.


That was my favourite part of that whole game. When you said you had sent jcarlsoniv a pm I knew things were going to be hilarious the whole game long.


Lol I was incredibly confused


haha, is that what brought you back to mafia?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 21 2013 00:02 GMT
#92
On February 21 2013 08:57 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 08:56 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 21 2013 06:51 Promethelax wrote:
On February 21 2013 06:44 Vivax wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 21 2013 02:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 02:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On February 21 2013 02:02 VayeshMoru wrote:
I think I have an idea of what I'm doing. Thanks for the advisement though.


Ok then, I hope you read the OP :D
Have fun.


Actually,
EVERYBODY SHOULD READ THE OP.

+ Show Spoiler +

No one reads the OP


In LIX I sent some dude the night actions who wasn't even co-hosting despite being in the OP. He found it quite funny.


That was my favourite part of that whole game. When you said you had sent jcarlsoniv a pm I knew things were going to be hilarious the whole game long.


Lol I was incredibly confused


haha, is that what brought you back to mafia?


That and my casting partner (waveofshadow) starting to play. He asked me to watch over him in his first newbie game, and I jumped into themed.

I have a looooot of cobwebs to dust off
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 21 2013 00:07 GMT
#93
Am I totally insane or did the flavour in op change?

Soniv: I didn't know WoS was yours. Its fun to see people return to the game who haven't played in a while or in your case haven't played under their own name in a while.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
The Milkman
Profile Joined February 2013
Mongolia140 Posts
February 21 2013 00:08 GMT
#94
On February 21 2013 09:02 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 08:57 Promethelax wrote:
On February 21 2013 08:56 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 21 2013 06:51 Promethelax wrote:
On February 21 2013 06:44 Vivax wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 21 2013 02:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 02:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On February 21 2013 02:02 VayeshMoru wrote:
I think I have an idea of what I'm doing. Thanks for the advisement though.


Ok then, I hope you read the OP :D
Have fun.


Actually,
EVERYBODY SHOULD READ THE OP.

+ Show Spoiler +

No one reads the OP


In LIX I sent some dude the night actions who wasn't even co-hosting despite being in the OP. He found it quite funny.


That was my favourite part of that whole game. When you said you had sent jcarlsoniv a pm I knew things were going to be hilarious the whole game long.


Lol I was incredibly confused


haha, is that what brought you back to mafia?


That and my casting partner (waveofshadow) starting to play. He asked me to watch over him in his first newbie game, and I jumped into themed.

I have a looooot of cobwebs to dust off

Shh.. Don't talk about it. They might come. They might come into your mind! They want to make you believe you are crazy...
I am the Milkman.
My milk is delicious.
My milk is delicious.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 21 2013 00:09 GMT
#95
On February 21 2013 09:07 Promethelax wrote:
Am I totally insane or did the flavour in op change?

Soniv: I didn't know WoS was yours. Its fun to see people return to the game who haven't played in a while or in your case haven't played under their own name in a while.


Wat... No. It's true I haven't played in a while. But WoS isn't my smurf. He's my casting partner.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
MilkSuckler
Profile Joined February 2013
Swaziland597 Posts
February 21 2013 00:10 GMT
#96
/in
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 21 2013 00:11 GMT
#97
On February 21 2013 09:09 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 09:07 Promethelax wrote:
Am I totally insane or did the flavour in op change?

Soniv: I didn't know WoS was yours. Its fun to see people return to the game who haven't played in a while or in your case haven't played under their own name in a while.


Wat... No. It's true I haven't played in a while. But WoS isn't my smurf. He's my casting partner.


sorry poorly worded. Last time you played before very recently was on a smurf.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 21 2013 00:12 GMT
#98
On February 21 2013 09:11 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 09:09 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 21 2013 09:07 Promethelax wrote:
Am I totally insane or did the flavour in op change?

Soniv: I didn't know WoS was yours. Its fun to see people return to the game who haven't played in a while or in your case haven't played under their own name in a while.


Wat... No. It's true I haven't played in a while. But WoS isn't my smurf. He's my casting partner.


sorry poorly worded. Last time you played before very recently was on a smurf.


Oh. Yes it was. I'd prefer to forget that game.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
February 21 2013 00:12 GMT
#99
HAHAHA MILKSUCKLER UR A GENIUS
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
February 21 2013 00:12 GMT
#100
Damn I almost want to sign out and make a smurf
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 222 223 224 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 559
ZZZero.O 156
Hyun 57
soO 53
Dota 2
qojqva2175
monkeys_forever54
League of Legends
Doublelift2229
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4206
Liquid`Hasu680
Other Games
summit1g7435
FrodaN1667
KnowMe346
420jenkins222
Pyrionflax217
Livibee178
QueenE92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
StarCraft 2
angryscii 33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• Adnapsc2 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1055
• Shiphtur618
• Scarra344
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 42m
Patches Events
17h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 42m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.