• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:42
CEST 02:42
KST 09:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8460 users

TL Mafia LX - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 224 Next
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-21 01:07:56
February 21 2013 01:07 GMT
#121
On February 21 2013 10:07 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 10:06 GreYMisT wrote:
On February 21 2013 10:04 Promethelax wrote:
Hey GreY, Just want to clear up something

Mafia KP is 2 until 2 people have been shot.

does this mean until the mafia have shot two people or until two mafia members are dead? Thanks.


Until the Mafia have shot 2 people.


after that its one?


Yes
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 21 2013 01:08 GMT
#122
On February 21 2013 10:06 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 09:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 21 2013 09:15 Promethelax wrote:
On February 21 2013 09:12 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 21 2013 09:11 Promethelax wrote:
On February 21 2013 09:09 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 21 2013 09:07 Promethelax wrote:
Am I totally insane or did the flavour in op change?

Soniv: I didn't know WoS was yours. Its fun to see people return to the game who haven't played in a while or in your case haven't played under their own name in a while.


Wat... No. It's true I haven't played in a while. But WoS isn't my smurf. He's my casting partner.


sorry poorly worded. Last time you played before very recently was on a smurf.


Oh. Yes it was. I'd prefer to forget that game.


Fair enough. We all have games like that.

I don't - I remember specifically all of my horrible failures. Otherwise how do we learn?

Remember that non-themed Magic mini? Me, Bugs and a really really shit up thread? How about PTP where I shot BC in the face D1? Or Responsibility where I smoked GM for having the same role as me? Or Liquid City where I BENT TIME AND SPACE to create a theory that fit why I got a guilty result on a townie?

Yes, I'm quite versed in failure.


Don't forget your poor performance in Aperture Mafia. You didn't do anything at all to help your team.


My team was myself, and yes...I did EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO DO IN SEVEN SECONDS.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 21 2013 01:08 GMT
#123
On February 21 2013 10:07 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 10:07 Promethelax wrote:
On February 21 2013 10:06 GreYMisT wrote:
On February 21 2013 10:04 Promethelax wrote:
Hey GreY, Just want to clear up something

Mafia KP is 2 until 2 people have been shot.

does this mean until the mafia have shot two people or until two mafia members are dead? Thanks.


Until the Mafia have shot 2 people.


after that its one?


Yes


interesting mechanic. Has it ever been used before?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 21 2013 01:09 GMT
#124
Im pretty sure the other GM has.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 21 2013 01:12 GMT
#125
I don't know...Delay is more other GM's speed...
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 21 2013 01:28 GMT
#126
í want to join this game and play well, just for once
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 21 2013 01:48 GMT
#127
On February 21 2013 10:06 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 09:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 21 2013 09:15 Promethelax wrote:
On February 21 2013 09:12 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 21 2013 09:11 Promethelax wrote:
On February 21 2013 09:09 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 21 2013 09:07 Promethelax wrote:
Am I totally insane or did the flavour in op change?

Soniv: I didn't know WoS was yours. Its fun to see people return to the game who haven't played in a while or in your case haven't played under their own name in a while.


Wat... No. It's true I haven't played in a while. But WoS isn't my smurf. He's my casting partner.


sorry poorly worded. Last time you played before very recently was on a smurf.


Oh. Yes it was. I'd prefer to forget that game.


Fair enough. We all have games like that.

I don't - I remember specifically all of my horrible failures. Otherwise how do we learn?

Remember that non-themed Magic mini? Me, Bugs and a really really shit up thread? How about PTP where I shot BC in the face D1? Or Responsibility where I smoked GM for having the same role as me? Or Liquid City where I BENT TIME AND SPACE to create a theory that fit why I got a guilty result on a townie?

Yes, I'm quite versed in failure.


Don't forget your poor performance in Aperture Mafia. You didn't do anything at all to help your team.


har har har
MilkSuckler
Profile Joined February 2013
Swaziland597 Posts
February 21 2013 02:11 GMT
#128
On February 21 2013 10:48 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 10:06 GreYMisT wrote:
On February 21 2013 09:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 21 2013 09:15 Promethelax wrote:
On February 21 2013 09:12 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 21 2013 09:11 Promethelax wrote:
On February 21 2013 09:09 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 21 2013 09:07 Promethelax wrote:
Am I totally insane or did the flavour in op change?

Soniv: I didn't know WoS was yours. Its fun to see people return to the game who haven't played in a while or in your case haven't played under their own name in a while.


Wat... No. It's true I haven't played in a while. But WoS isn't my smurf. He's my casting partner.


sorry poorly worded. Last time you played before very recently was on a smurf.


Oh. Yes it was. I'd prefer to forget that game.


Fair enough. We all have games like that.

I don't - I remember specifically all of my horrible failures. Otherwise how do we learn?

Remember that non-themed Magic mini? Me, Bugs and a really really shit up thread? How about PTP where I shot BC in the face D1? Or Responsibility where I smoked GM for having the same role as me? Or Liquid City where I BENT TIME AND SPACE to create a theory that fit why I got a guilty result on a townie?

Yes, I'm quite versed in failure.


Don't forget your poor performance in Aperture Mafia. You didn't do anything at all to help your team.


har har har

I am thinking of you baby and all those exploding milk dreams.

Let me know when you need a hand.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 21 2013 02:15 GMT
#129
I think I'm going to try this instead of newbie #2
/in
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 21 2013 02:55 GMT
#130
You know
You know

The Obvious One wants to play

/in
//insane
///in sane?
////ObliviousOne
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
TestSubject893
Profile Joined September 2009
United States774 Posts
February 21 2013 03:08 GMT
#131
I'm excited to get to play more than just one day with you OO~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 21 2013 03:17 GMT
#132
The past was a blast and the future could suture a bond from beyond.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 21 2013 04:07 GMT
#133
On February 21 2013 07:10 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 07:08 geript wrote:
So will this be a manageable day 1 say <30 pages?


That pretty much depends on Toadesstern

depends on your willingness do give me Caller like posting restrictions I'd say. Like "only allowed to post during night cycles"
That one was a bitch...
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
MilkSuckler
Profile Joined February 2013
Swaziland597 Posts
February 21 2013 04:41 GMT
#134
I want to Hydra with "TheMilkMan"
Can suckle the milk out of those hydra heads any day.

*Yum Yum*
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 21 2013 05:02 GMT
#135
On February 21 2013 09:39 Acrofales wrote:
So many smurfs... you guys sure this isn't a Caller game?

I can't remember who Vayesh is I knew at one point. BC maybe?

I don't know either. I know one of the guys smurfing is the guy who asked to borrow my smurf from last game though :3
Actually you can't be sure if it's really him again... I never explained why I called my smurf WeWinMafia, did I (and I guess I'm not allowed to either) ? :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 21 2013 06:12 GMT
#136
/in if that's alright? I promise no emotional meltdowns (hosting seems really taxing for me) and since I'm working now I won't have 100000000 free hours to spam the thread to oblivion. I'll be good
RIP Aaliyah
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 21 2013 06:55 GMT
#137
Oatsmaster and I decided to return the game to a more normal KP formula.I might use the previous one in a mini or something soon.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 21 2013 06:58 GMT
#138
On February 21 2013 15:55 GreYMisT wrote:
Oatsmaster and I decided to return the game to a more normal KP formula.I might use the previous one in a mini or something soon.

Excellent! Let there be blood!!!!
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 21 2013 07:13 GMT
#139
I have a couple questions about the setup.

1. When you say the victim of a hit is notified of a doctor save, what does that mean? Does the victim merely know they were protected by a doctor or do they know who the doctor is?
2. If the Radio Announcer masons with someone for a cycle are they barred from masoning with that person again for the rest of the game? Or is there some sort of waiting period like they just can't choose the same person again for the next cycle?

I can only assume if the Sheriff is in the game at all that at least 1 of them would be sane otherwise it's a complete detriment to the town. Not all sanities described in the OP are necessarily present if Sheriff's are in the game, right?
RIP Aaliyah
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-21 08:44:56
February 21 2013 08:39 GMT
#140
On February 21 2013 15:55 GreYMisT wrote:
Oatsmaster and I decided to return the game to a more normal KP formula.I might use the previous one in a mini or something soon.

did you decide on wether or not postingrestrictions are part of a normal game?

Edit @Doc about the medics:
Pretty sure they get a notification that they got shot and protected but not by whom. Standard procedure is:

Medic-A, Vig-B, Target-C are in the game. A and B target C. A gets a notification à la "you successfully saved someone" (although that is changed sometimes), as well as C

Edit2: Also I assume the Pardoner can't prevent the d1 lynch from happening, is that correct?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 224 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 464
Bale 32
League of Legends
Doublelift4360
Other Games
summit1g9426
JimRising 517
ViBE245
Livibee192
KnowMe165
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick671
BasetradeTV195
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1279
• Shiphtur569
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 19m
Patches Events
14h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 19m
OSC
22h 19m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.