• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:05
CEST 15:05
KST 22:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7358 users

TL Mafia LX - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 224 Next
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 21 2013 21:40 GMT
#161
On February 22 2013 06:39 glurio wrote:
I've got to be honest, never heard of lesotho before.

It's somewhere in africa.

Probably.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 21 2013 21:42 GMT
#162
Its super easy to find. Look for the only country in africa that is 100% surrounded by another one (hint: Its INSIDE South Africa).

I happen to reside in Canada ATM.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 21 2013 21:45 GMT
#163
You live in a South African enclave.

Holy shit I never thought I could use that word.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-21 21:49:58
February 21 2013 21:49 GMT
#164
On February 22 2013 06:42 Sn0_Man wrote:
I happen to reside in Canada ATM.


And will for the forseeable future.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
February 21 2013 21:51 GMT
#165
With that knowledge i hope someone in my lifetime will ask me to point to lesotho on a map.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-21 21:55:45
February 21 2013 21:55 GMT
#166
VE i updated the PM for the Day-Vig's just for you.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 21 2013 21:57 GMT
#167
On February 22 2013 06:42 Sn0_Man wrote:
Its super easy to find. Look for the only country in africa that is 100% surrounded by another one (hint: Its INSIDE South Africa).

I happen to reside in Canada ATM.


That is why it was always my favourite country. I thought it was super cool that it was inside another country. This is when I was like ten and into geography though.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 21 2013 22:02 GMT
#168
Bless you sir - you're a merciful and kind deity.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 21 2013 22:29 GMT
#169
On February 22 2013 06:57 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2013 06:42 Sn0_Man wrote:
Its super easy to find. Look for the only country in africa that is 100% surrounded by another one (hint: Its INSIDE South Africa).

I happen to reside in Canada ATM.


That is why it was always my favourite country. I thought it was super cool that it was inside another country. This is when I was like ten and into geography though.

Kurdistan is the best.
It doesn't exist and it should.
Oh, I should also /out on my smurf because it got unhealthy.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
The Milkman
Profile Joined February 2013
Mongolia140 Posts
February 21 2013 22:29 GMT
#170
/out
My milk is delicious.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 21 2013 22:29 GMT
#171
That was quick.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
February 21 2013 22:43 GMT
#172
On February 22 2013 07:29 The Milkman wrote:
/out

"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 21 2013 22:45 GMT
#173
On February 22 2013 06:57 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2013 06:42 Sn0_Man wrote:
Its super easy to find. Look for the only country in africa that is 100% surrounded by another one (hint: Its INSIDE South Africa).

I happen to reside in Canada ATM.


That is why it was always my favourite country. I thought it was super cool that it was inside another country. This is when I was like ten and into geography though.


Living there was pretty cool too. Bet nobody else on this site has ever had snowball fights in Africa

(Lesotho is extremely mountainous and one of the very few places in Africa where snow falls decently regularly in the winter. I suppose there is snow on Mt. Kilimanjaro as well, but I wasn't up to a snowball fight at that altitude. Plus it was -1 Fahrenheit and I didn't have nearly good enough gloves ).

/subtlebrags
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-21 22:47:29
February 21 2013 22:47 GMT
#174
On February 22 2013 07:45 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2013 06:57 Promethelax wrote:
On February 22 2013 06:42 Sn0_Man wrote:
Its super easy to find. Look for the only country in africa that is 100% surrounded by another one (hint: Its INSIDE South Africa).

I happen to reside in Canada ATM.


That is why it was always my favourite country. I thought it was super cool that it was inside another country. This is when I was like ten and into geography though.


Living there was pretty cool too. Bet nobody else on this site has ever had snowball fights in Africa

(Lesotho is extremely mountainous and one of the very few places in Africa where snow falls decently regularly in the winter. I suppose there is snow on Mt. Kilimanjaro as well, but I wasn't up to a snowball fight at that altitude. Plus it was -1 Fahrenheit and I didn't have nearly good enough gloves ).

/subtlebrags

they use Fahrenheit in lesotho?
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-21 22:52:27
February 21 2013 22:51 GMT
#175
On February 22 2013 07:47 grush57 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2013 07:45 Sn0_Man wrote:
On February 22 2013 06:57 Promethelax wrote:
On February 22 2013 06:42 Sn0_Man wrote:
Its super easy to find. Look for the only country in africa that is 100% surrounded by another one (hint: Its INSIDE South Africa).

I happen to reside in Canada ATM.


That is why it was always my favourite country. I thought it was super cool that it was inside another country. This is when I was like ten and into geography though.


Living there was pretty cool too. Bet nobody else on this site has ever had snowball fights in Africa

(Lesotho is extremely mountainous and one of the very few places in Africa where snow falls decently regularly in the winter. I suppose there is snow on Mt. Kilimanjaro as well, but I wasn't up to a snowball fight at that altitude. Plus it was -1 Fahrenheit and I didn't have nearly good enough gloves ).

/subtlebrags

they use Fahrenheit in lesotho?


Don't remember, we used Celsius cuz we Canadian but I was too young to care about #s.

Fahrenheit was up kili where they are catering to american tourists.

E: kili = Mt. Kilimanjaro
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 21 2013 23:20 GMT
#176
My brother in law is from Luxembourg.

#contributing
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 21 2013 23:22 GMT
#177
On February 22 2013 07:29 The Milkman wrote:
/out

Oooooo

Perhaps milksuckler should smurf out too?
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
February 21 2013 23:25 GMT
#178
Lets start already i'm bored.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 22 2013 00:31 GMT
#179
Well then get 6 more people to /in
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
February 22 2013 01:47 GMT
#180
On February 22 2013 06:40 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2013 06:39 glurio wrote:
I've got to be honest, never heard of lesotho before.

It's somewhere in africa.

Probably.


I've been there /bragging rights!

It's a tiny country completely surrounded entirely by South Africa. Fun fact: it is the highest country in the world, being entirely on top of the Drakensberg.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 224 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 230
TKL 198
CranKy Ducklings80
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Reynor vs herOLIVE!
RotterdaM1087
IndyStarCraft 199
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1087
Lowko515
IndyStarCraft 199
TKL 198
Rex 99
ProTech41
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63343
Free 2743
Jaedong 2240
BeSt 709
Horang2 333
firebathero 204
Zeus 185
Hyun 121
Last 116
Mind 89
[ Show more ]
Pusan 77
ToSsGirL 54
soO 29
Aegong 22
Yoon 22
scan(afreeca) 21
Noble 12
Sacsri 11
zelot 10
Trap 9
910 8
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc6230
Dendi850
XaKoH 419
canceldota61
Other Games
gofns38392
singsing2406
B2W.Neo500
byalli383
Pyrionflax305
ToD203
DeMusliM139
QueenE64
Liquid`VortiX57
Beastyqt14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV243
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
• Gemini_19 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1796
• WagamamaTV508
League of Legends
• Jankos3241
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 55m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.