• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:50
CEST 13:50
KST 20:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9663 users

TL Mafia LX - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 222 223 224 Next
BarristanTheBold
Profile Joined February 2013
Angola89 Posts
February 20 2013 19:09 GMT
#61
On February 21 2013 04:05 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 04:02 BarristanTheBold wrote:
E: NVM


I'm guessing the term ____ (that you edited) is somehow associated with your real account?

Not at all, but I didn't intend to post on this account. I could have left it.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 20 2013 19:10 GMT
#62
/in

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 20 2013 19:11 GMT
#63
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 20 2013 20:04 GMT
#64
I'm going to sexlynch the sexy hydra.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
February 20 2013 20:28 GMT
#65
On February 21 2013 02:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 02:02 VayeshMoru wrote:
I think I have an idea of what I'm doing. Thanks for the advisement though.


Ok then, I hope you read the OP :D
Have fun.

jeezusdude he is an oldschool player where he does it in like 3rd person or some shit
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 20 2013 20:49 GMT
#66
So many newbies and so many smurfs, this will either go really well or really terribly. I am quite excited.

Also: grush. You gonna send your blue actions to both hosts this time?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
February 20 2013 20:59 GMT
#67
yessiree, tho that was the only time my actions didn't get taken, maybe cuz I only sent it to co-host but I will send both this game
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 20 2013 21:04 GMT
#68
heh, I'm mostly just making fun of you because I can. I really hope you roll scum this time by the way, I'm super curious what you'll be doing about your STARSENSES if you roll red.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 20 2013 21:44 GMT
#69
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 21 2013 02:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 02:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On February 21 2013 02:02 VayeshMoru wrote:
I think I have an idea of what I'm doing. Thanks for the advisement though.


Ok then, I hope you read the OP :D
Have fun.


Actually,
EVERYBODY SHOULD READ THE OP.

+ Show Spoiler +

No one reads the OP


In LIX I sent some dude the night actions who wasn't even co-hosting despite being in the OP. He found it quite funny.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 20 2013 21:51 GMT
#70
On February 21 2013 06:44 Vivax wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 21 2013 02:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 02:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On February 21 2013 02:02 VayeshMoru wrote:
I think I have an idea of what I'm doing. Thanks for the advisement though.


Ok then, I hope you read the OP :D
Have fun.


Actually,
EVERYBODY SHOULD READ THE OP.

+ Show Spoiler +

No one reads the OP


In LIX I sent some dude the night actions who wasn't even co-hosting despite being in the OP. He found it quite funny.


That was my favourite part of that whole game. When you said you had sent jcarlsoniv a pm I knew things were going to be hilarious the whole game long.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 20 2013 22:00 GMT
#71
On February 21 2013 01:45 VayeshMoru wrote:
/in


Oh you
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 20 2013 22:08 GMT
#72
So will this be a manageable day 1 say <30 pages?
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 20 2013 22:10 GMT
#73
On February 21 2013 07:08 geript wrote:
So will this be a manageable day 1 say <30 pages?


That pretty much depends on Toadesstern
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 20 2013 22:14 GMT
#74
I might go back to my roots this game too, depending on the alignment I roll. >
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 22:17:07
February 20 2013 22:16 GMT
#75
On February 21 2013 07:08 geript wrote:
So will this be a manageable day 1 say <30 pages?

Looks at signup list:

Promethelax, Toadesstern and VE.

[image blocked]

Damn. Got mega-ninja'd while looking for the trollface.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 20 2013 22:17 GMT
#76
On February 21 2013 07:16 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 07:08 geript wrote:
So will this be a manageable day 1 say <30 pages?

Looks at signup list:

Promethelax, Toadesstern and VE.

[image blocked]


Its a proud day for me to be in such an illustrious list.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 20 2013 22:22 GMT
#77
I'm going to lynch Toadesstern regardless of his and my alignment. Just sayin.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 20 2013 22:23 GMT
#78
I am probably down for that. Vote toad with our first posts. Deal?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 20 2013 22:46 GMT
#79
Consider it already done.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 20 2013 22:57 GMT
#80
Very tempted to join but unsure if I will have an adequate amount of time to devote to this.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 222 223 224 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM785
IndyStarCraft 153
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 785
Lowko404
mouzHeroMarine 279
IndyStarCraft 153
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37599
Free 6212
Jaedong 1290
BeSt 567
Soulkey 487
Horang2 416
Larva 267
Soma 244
Zeus 226
Hyun 132
[ Show more ]
Last 120
sorry 112
Pusan 81
Mind 80
actioN 78
Sexy 78
Shinee 44
soO 39
ToSsGirL 18
scan(afreeca) 18
yabsab 17
Aegong 12
zelot 12
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5661
Dendi715
XaKoH 417
XcaliburYe211
canceldota16
Counter-Strike
byalli634
Other Games
gofns30598
singsing2319
Coldzera 704
B2W.Neo633
Pyrionflax296
ToD131
trigger6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• LUISG 16
• StrangeGG 15
• Gemini_19 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV429
League of Legends
• Jankos3905
Upcoming Events
Online Event
10m
TaKeTV 57
CranKy Ducklings1
AI Arena Tournament
5h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 10m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.