• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:42
CEST 00:42
KST 07:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War355.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7956 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 87

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 97 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 19 2013 15:12 GMT
#1721
Why are you asking this question? Do you want to lynch him?
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 15:15 GMT
#1722
On February 20 2013 00:09 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Oh yeah, dandelion, I wanted to ask:

Why the sudden change of heart on Gonzaw? You were pushing endlessly for his lynch day 2, but then switched to sylencia, and all of a sudden, over night, you decided he's town.

What changed?

I explained that.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 15:15 GMT
#1723
Well, not to its fullest, but i explained it as much as I'll ever be able to.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 15:16 GMT
#1724
Why are you guys not charging my lazer yet?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 15:16 GMT
#1725
On February 20 2013 00:16 Dandel Ion wrote:
Why are you guys not charging my lazer yet?

It doesn't even have to be a lazer either.
I'm flexible.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 19 2013 15:16 GMT
#1726
Dandel, don't you think that question looked scummy?
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 15:17 GMT
#1727
Everyone looks scummy.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 15:18 GMT
#1728
Especially how nobody fuels my divine wrath.

I want to be fueled.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 19 2013 15:19 GMT
#1729
Point 1: He knows you're town. That question might have been useful if he thinks that you might be scum and gonzaw too.
Point 2: If he asks that question cause he thinks gonzaw is scum, then it doesn't look feasible cause he's not pushing for a gonzaw lynch or discussing it and instead asks a question that doesn't tell whether he's interested in gonzaw or not.
Point 3: He asks that question and justifies it at the same time. Looks like insecure scum to me.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 19 2013 15:19 GMT
#1730
Apparently trying to gain information is scummy now.

I remember why I was ignoring vivax.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 15:20 GMT
#1731
On February 20 2013 00:19 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Apparently trying to gain information is scummy now.

I remember why I was ignoring vivax.

Ignore him for all I care but don't ignore me.

If you're town you want to give me power unimaginable.
Yet you are not giving me power unimaginable.

Does not compute.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 19 2013 15:21 GMT
#1732
Why don't you answer that question if you don't want to get lynched?
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 19 2013 15:21 GMT
#1733
On February 20 2013 00:20 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 00:19 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Apparently trying to gain information is scummy now.

I remember why I was ignoring vivax.

Ignore him for all I care but don't ignore me.

If you're town you want to give me power unimaginable.
Yet you are not giving me power unimaginable.

Does not compute.


I DON'T KNOW HOW.

I'd join the glorious evolution if I had the capacity.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 15:22 GMT
#1734
On February 20 2013 00:21 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 00:20 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 20 2013 00:19 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Apparently trying to gain information is scummy now.

I remember why I was ignoring vivax.

Ignore him for all I care but don't ignore me.

If you're town you want to give me power unimaginable.
Yet you are not giving me power unimaginable.

Does not compute.


I DON'T KNOW HOW.

I'd join the glorious evolution if I had the capacity.

YES
ONE STEP AT A TIME

VERY WELL


THE GLORIOUS EVOLUTION HAS TAKEN ITS FIRST STEP
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 19 2013 15:22 GMT
#1735
Scum tries to look like they're gaining information too, you'd have no reason to play the butthurt as town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 19 2013 15:23 GMT
#1736
Yes, let's worship Dandel. I believe he will struck the mafia with mighty power.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 15:24 GMT
#1737
On February 18 2013 00:54 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 00:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
Your arguments:
1) I have a role that magically explains everything but I won't claim it.


lol in a game where someone knows my role and can confirm it because they created it, this is the argument you're using?

Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 00:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
2) I can't read. (as per: "Nope, you're confusing things again. Share outs me as the killer, not pass. A single kp isn't work a scum lynch")


Just correcting incorrect logic. You can come to your own conclusions about literacy.

Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 00:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
3) I couldn't post, but I could send in my nightactions.


Did I post? Go back the last 30 games I've played and find me a game where I skipped an entire cycle posting. This argument doesn't even work. Kurumi didn't post anything about the role either as town, yet that obviously doesn't make him scum.

Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 00:24 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 00:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
But you were too afraid of dying. Too afraid for a townie to be. u scum son.


In fact, that was the exact argument I used earlier for shooting kurumi. He refused to check syl because he was TOO AFRAID OF DYING. How come you're ignoring this?


No response to this post? You're using the same reason for wanting to lynch me as I was to shoot kurumi.

This post took more than one step.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 15:24 GMT
#1738
On February 20 2013 00:23 Vivax wrote:
Yes, let's worship Dandel. I believe he will struck the mafia with mighty power.

Yes, then do that, instead of just saying it....
A backwards poet writes inverse.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 19 2013 15:24 GMT
#1739
Vivax, hush. Steel can fix all your flaws. If we want the town to be the Viktor, I must focus my energies.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 15:25 GMT
#1740
Focus is unimportant.
Quantity trumps quality.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 175
ProTech141
ViBE93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12750
910 80
NaDa 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever351
canceldota126
League of Legends
Doublelift4421
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4365
Other Games
summit1g5132
C9.Mang0316
Liquid`Hasu265
JimRising 257
ToD196
JuggernautJason23
PPMD23
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 84
• poizon28 40
• musti20045 28
• RyuSc2 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21769
League of Legends
• Scarra978
Other Games
• imaqtpie1042
• Shiphtur603
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
19m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 19m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 19m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.