• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:58
CEST 02:58
KST 09:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8922 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 89

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 97 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 19 2013 17:09 GMT
#1761
I want you to commit to your choice, that's what's up. I also noticed a few things in your filters that make me want to hear your opinion on him and why you think he's over 50% scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 19 2013 17:17 GMT
#1762
I'd also like to know if you want to lynch gonzaw, since you asked Dandel a question about him I presume you're interested into lynching him?
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 17:31 GMT
#1763
All that wouldn't matter at all if you just fueled me properly.

Srsly guys.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 19 2013 17:32 GMT
#1764
I don't get what the hell you want dand. Any particular place I should look at?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 19 2013 17:33 GMT
#1765
IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 17:33 GMT
#1766
On February 20 2013 02:33 Vivax wrote:
IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT

no
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 17:33 GMT
#1767
On February 20 2013 01:43 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 01:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 20 2013 01:40 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 20 2013 01:39 Dandel Ion wrote:
lol it still doesn't matter.

and now it went 1 -> 2 -> 1 and I really can't be arsed thinking of the f(x) for that.


good lord...

Dandelion, this hurts my brain.
I can't math right now.

@Vivax: xfire has a >50% of being scum

You don't need to math.


Then why are you graphing shit?!

Also, I like that xfire, kitaman, and gonzaw have completely disappeared.

Useful

On February 20 2013 00:30 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 00:27 Dandel Ion wrote:
Everyone has the capacity.
That is the beauty of my equalitarian regime.

Join me, and we will carpet-bomb the subhumans.


Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 00:29 Dandel Ion wrote:
Inconceivably many.

Work with "as much as possible."


Am I working in the right direction?

Good.


On February 18 2013 00:54 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 00:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
Your arguments:
1) I have a role that magically explains everything but I won't claim it.


lol in a game where someone knows my role and can confirm it because they created it, this is the argument you're using?

Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 00:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
2) I can't read. (as per: "Nope, you're confusing things again. Share outs me as the killer, not pass. A single kp isn't work a scum lynch")


Just correcting incorrect logic. You can come to your own conclusions about literacy.

Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 00:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
3) I couldn't post, but I could send in my nightactions.


Did I post? Go back the last 30 games I've played and find me a game where I skipped an entire cycle posting. This argument doesn't even work. Kurumi didn't post anything about the role either as town, yet that obviously doesn't make him scum.

Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 00:24 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 00:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
But you were too afraid of dying. Too afraid for a townie to be. u scum son.


In fact, that was the exact argument I used earlier for shooting kurumi. He refused to check syl because he was TOO AFRAID OF DYING. How come you're ignoring this?


No response to this post? You're using the same reason for wanting to lynch me as I was to shoot kurumi.

Better.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 17:34 GMT
#1768
On February 20 2013 02:32 Vivax wrote:
I don't get what the hell you want dand. Any particular place I should look at?

At my posts.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 17:34 GMT
#1769
On February 20 2013 02:34 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 02:32 Vivax wrote:
I don't get what the hell you want dand. Any particular place I should look at?

At my posts.

Like this one.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 19 2013 17:35 GMT
#1770
Very good, I got it I think.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 19 2013 17:38 GMT
#1771
On February 20 2013 02:34 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 02:32 Vivax wrote:
I don't get what the hell you want dand. Any particular place I should look at?

At my posts.


On February 20 2013 02:34 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 02:34 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 20 2013 02:32 Vivax wrote:
I don't get what the hell you want dand. Any particular place I should look at?

At my posts.

Like this one.


On February 20 2013 02:33 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 01:43 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 20 2013 01:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 20 2013 01:40 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 20 2013 01:39 Dandel Ion wrote:
lol it still doesn't matter.

and now it went 1 -> 2 -> 1 and I really can't be arsed thinking of the f(x) for that.


good lord...

Dandelion, this hurts my brain.
I can't math right now.

@Vivax: xfire has a >50% of being scum

You don't need to math.


Then why are you graphing shit?!

Also, I like that xfire, kitaman, and gonzaw have completely disappeared.

Useful

Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 00:30 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 20 2013 00:27 Dandel Ion wrote:
Everyone has the capacity.
That is the beauty of my equalitarian regime.

Join me, and we will carpet-bomb the subhumans.


On February 20 2013 00:29 Dandel Ion wrote:
Inconceivably many.

Work with "as much as possible."


Am I working in the right direction?

Good.


Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 00:54 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 00:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
Your arguments:
1) I have a role that magically explains everything but I won't claim it.


lol in a game where someone knows my role and can confirm it because they created it, this is the argument you're using?

On February 18 2013 00:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
2) I can't read. (as per: "Nope, you're confusing things again. Share outs me as the killer, not pass. A single kp isn't work a scum lynch")


Just correcting incorrect logic. You can come to your own conclusions about literacy.

On February 18 2013 00:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
3) I couldn't post, but I could send in my nightactions.


Did I post? Go back the last 30 games I've played and find me a game where I skipped an entire cycle posting. This argument doesn't even work. Kurumi didn't post anything about the role either as town, yet that obviously doesn't make him scum.

On February 18 2013 00:24 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 00:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
But you were too afraid of dying. Too afraid for a townie to be. u scum son.


In fact, that was the exact argument I used earlier for shooting kurumi. He refused to check syl because he was TOO AFRAID OF DYING. How come you're ignoring this?


No response to this post? You're using the same reason for wanting to lynch me as I was to shoot kurumi.

Better.


On February 20 2013 02:33 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 02:33 Vivax wrote:
IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT

no


On February 20 2013 02:31 Dandel Ion wrote:
All that wouldn't matter at all if you just fueled me properly.

Srsly guys.


On February 20 2013 02:08 Dandel Ion wrote:


On February 20 2013 01:46 Dandel Ion wrote:
I thought you'd appreciate it :3


On February 20 2013 01:45 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 01:43 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 20 2013 01:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 20 2013 01:40 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 20 2013 01:39 Dandel Ion wrote:
lol it still doesn't matter.

and now it went 1 -> 2 -> 1 and I really can't be arsed thinking of the f(x) for that.


good lord...

Dandelion, this hurts my brain.
I can't math right now.

@Vivax: xfire has a >50% of being scum

You don't need to math.


Then why are you graphing shit?!

Also, I like that xfire, kitaman, and gonzaw have completely disappeared.

I just wanted to show your improvement in a nice picture.


On February 20 2013 01:43 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 00:30 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 20 2013 00:27 Dandel Ion wrote:
Everyone has the capacity.
That is the beauty of my equalitarian regime.

Join me, and we will carpet-bomb the subhumans.


On February 20 2013 00:29 Dandel Ion wrote:
Inconceivably many.

Work with "as much as possible."


Am I working in the right direction?

I dunno why you went in the other direction now, after saying that.

You have been growing, now you plateu again.


On February 20 2013 01:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 01:40 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 20 2013 01:39 Dandel Ion wrote:
lol it still doesn't matter.

and now it went 1 -> 2 -> 1 and I really can't be arsed thinking of the f(x) for that.


good lord...

Dandelion, this hurts my brain.
I can't math right now.

@Vivax: xfire has a >50% of being scum

You don't need to math.


On February 20 2013 01:39 Dandel Ion wrote:
lol it still doesn't matter.

and now it went 1 -> 2 -> 1 and I really can't be arsed thinking of the f(x) for that.


On February 20 2013 00:35 Dandel Ion wrote:
Who cares about math.

1
2
4
8

shit like that was what I was thinking of.


On February 20 2013 00:34 Dandel Ion wrote:
Also did i mention the number I submitted for PYP were 7 and 0?

ignore that i said it was 4 5 a while back. it was 7 0


On February 20 2013 00:33 Dandel Ion wrote:
I drew stole a picture of unknown relation to this game:
[image loading]


On February 20 2013 00:29 Dandel Ion wrote:
Inconceivably many.

Work with "as much as possible."



On February 20 2013 00:27 Dandel Ion wrote:
Everyone has the capacity.
That is the beauty of my equalitarian regime.

Join me, and we will carpet-bomb the subhumans.


On February 20 2013 00:25 Dandel Ion wrote:
Focus is unimportant.
Quantity trumps quality.


On February 20 2013 00:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 00:23 Vivax wrote:
Yes, let's worship Dandel. I believe he will struck the mafia with mighty power.

Yes, then do that, instead of just saying it....


On February 20 2013 00:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 00:54 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 00:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
Your arguments:
1) I have a role that magically explains everything but I won't claim it.


lol in a game where someone knows my role and can confirm it because they created it, this is the argument you're using?

On February 18 2013 00:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
2) I can't read. (as per: "Nope, you're confusing things again. Share outs me as the killer, not pass. A single kp isn't work a scum lynch")


Just correcting incorrect logic. You can come to your own conclusions about literacy.

On February 18 2013 00:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
3) I couldn't post, but I could send in my nightactions.


Did I post? Go back the last 30 games I've played and find me a game where I skipped an entire cycle posting. This argument doesn't even work. Kurumi didn't post anything about the role either as town, yet that obviously doesn't make him scum.

On February 18 2013 00:24 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 00:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
But you were too afraid of dying. Too afraid for a townie to be. u scum son.


In fact, that was the exact argument I used earlier for shooting kurumi. He refused to check syl because he was TOO AFRAID OF DYING. How come you're ignoring this?


No response to this post? You're using the same reason for wanting to lynch me as I was to shoot kurumi.

This post took more than one step.


On February 20 2013 00:22 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 00:21 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 20 2013 00:20 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 20 2013 00:19 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Apparently trying to gain information is scummy now.

I remember why I was ignoring vivax.

Ignore him for all I care but don't ignore me.

If you're town you want to give me power unimaginable.
Yet you are not giving me power unimaginable.

Does not compute.


I DON'T KNOW HOW.

I'd join the glorious evolution if I had the capacity.

YES
ONE STEP AT A TIME

VERY WELL


THE GLORIOUS EVOLUTION HAS TAKEN ITS FIRST STEP


On February 20 2013 00:20 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 00:19 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Apparently trying to gain information is scummy now.

I remember why I was ignoring vivax.

Ignore him for all I care but don't ignore me.

If you're town you want to give me power unimaginable.
Yet you are not giving me power unimaginable.

Does not compute.


Does Dandel approve?
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 17:39 GMT
#1772
I am happy for some strange reason that has absolutely nothing to do with this game.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 19 2013 17:46 GMT
#1773
On February 09 2013 03:05 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2013 03:02 gonzaw wrote:
Also, what about roles that depend on alignment?
If I make a "You gain 1 KP if you lynch scum" role, then it doesn't make much sense to give it to scum

Gotta bus that shit.


On February 09 2013 01:59 Dandel Ion wrote:
You sexy stud, you.


Also important notice:
RNG is the gift of god.
RNG is what a real man uses.
RNG is what you shall receive from me. Probably. In the spirit of RNG, I will make a couple roles and then RNG which one to use. Leftover roles will be kept for later powerpick phases.
All hail the RNG.


On February 09 2013 04:32 Dandel Ion wrote:
Do hookers accept GrEyMiSt Points as valid currency?


On February 09 2013 04:36 Dandel Ion wrote:
That's enough to make me a happy man. At least for a night.


On February 09 2013 04:43 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2013 04:39 GreYMisT wrote:
On February 09 2013 04:32 Dandel Ion wrote:
Do hookers accept GrEyMiSt Points as valid currency?


-5 GreYMisT points for messing up my name

God dammit, one time I try and write something super correctly, then this.

Y don't you do the standard alternate capslock stuff. So confusing.


On February 09 2013 04:46 Dandel Ion wrote:
I thought the picked roles went away after one cycle and you'd get new one.

If they stick, I need to go back to the drawing board (jk I'm lazy they'll have to do)

Show nested quote +
On February 09 2013 04:45 GreYMisT wrote:
On February 09 2013 04:43 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 09 2013 04:39 GreYMisT wrote:
On February 09 2013 04:32 Dandel Ion wrote:
Do hookers accept GrEyMiSt Points as valid currency?


-5 GreYMisT points for messing up my name

God dammit, one time I try and write something super correctly, then this.

Y don't you do the standard alternate capslock stuff. So confusing.


The beggining, exact middle, and end of my name is capped

I noticed once you corrected me.

Years on the internet have left me just reading over weird capslocks in names. It's a blessing, usually.


On February 09 2013 09:20 Dandel Ion wrote:
We green now!

Are these roles we pick permanent or do they get changed with each "game" in the game?


On February 12 2013 06:09 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 04:30 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Sigh...

/in

No idea how pick your power shit works, but I guess I need to find out eventually

*brofist*

You gonna be as bad as me! Yay!


On February 12 2013 08:02 Dandel Ion wrote:
How about, for the PTP part, we also get told who made the role we receive.

So we can blame'n'flame accordingly.


On February 12 2013 08:07 Dandel Ion wrote:
it's vaseline day, ifyouknowwhatimean.


On February 12 2013 09:20 Dandel Ion wrote:
The dice has fallen.


On February 12 2013 09:22 Dandel Ion wrote:
Just use your imaaaaaaaagination.


On February 13 2013 00:28 Dandel Ion wrote:
Coming up with roles is easy.

I had to roll the dice to even decide which one to pick, cuz I couldn't decide!
#firstworldproblems


On February 13 2013 03:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 03:16 Keirathi wrote:
Man I thought of an amazing role that I can't use because it only makes sense for one alignment

Close eyes and pray. GG.


On February 13 2013 09:06 Dandel Ion wrote:
HI GUYS

WHO THE FUCK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY UNSPECIFIED ROLE I WONT SPECIFY?!?!?


On February 13 2013 09:06 Dandel Ion wrote:
ALSO IM TOWN

SUP

Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 17:48 GMT
#1774
Oh wow what grand analysis.

You convey the happenings of this game so well!
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 19 2013 17:49 GMT
#1775
Dandel, how do you plan on saving the day.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 17:52 GMT
#1776
On February 20 2013 02:49 Vivax wrote:
Dandel, how do you plan on saving the day.

That depends.

You motivated for a lot more of your stunning analysis?
Then I can save the shit out of this day.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 19 2013 17:53 GMT
#1777
1->2->1

Is f(x)= x²-2x+2 if it helps (or f(x)= -x²+2x+1 if it starts with 0 )

Hey Dandel. did you check someone last night? I think I remember you being DT or some shit
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 17:56 GMT
#1778
I claimed what i did last night.

RB RB shoot.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 19 2013 17:59 GMT
#1779
Gonzaw, you know what to do.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 19 2013 17:59 GMT
#1780
Make me white russian and stuff.
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings101
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE161
SpeCial 123
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever581
NeuroSwarm180
League of Legends
Doublelift4735
Counter-Strike
taco 304
Other Games
summit1g7126
JimRising 462
C9.Mang0331
ToD102
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
StarCraft 2
BasetradeTV160
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP79
• poizon28 40
• davetesta25
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra919
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 2m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.