On February 19 2013 09:22 Dandel Ion wrote:
I'll prolly go for a shitty one since I'm last in draft order I guess.
I'll prolly go for a shitty one since I'm last in draft order I guess.
You're the noob that overlapped with me, aren't you.
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
kitaman27
United States9245 Posts
On February 19 2013 09:22 Dandel Ion wrote: I'll prolly go for a shitty one since I'm last in draft order I guess. You're the noob that overlapped with me, aren't you. | ||
|
Vivax
22415 Posts
| ||
|
Vivax
22415 Posts
| ||
|
Dandel Ion
Austria17960 Posts
Guess it turns out that was a bad pair of numbers, lol. | ||
|
Vivax
22415 Posts
| ||
|
Dandel Ion
Austria17960 Posts
Trust me. | ||
|
Vivax
22415 Posts
| ||
|
Vivax
22415 Posts
| ||
|
Dandel Ion
Austria17960 Posts
On February 19 2013 09:31 Vivax wrote: Anyway, I'm not vigi, but kita taking so long to answer something like "That's a bad idea" makes him look worse. sick scumhunting. | ||
|
Vivax
22415 Posts
| ||
|
Vivax
22415 Posts
| ||
|
Dandel Ion
Austria17960 Posts
Only they could get the idea that somebody is scum because he took 10 minutes to answer a question whos answer was obvious in the first place. Anyway, let's start by all voting crossfire, shall we? | ||
|
Vivax
22415 Posts
##Vote crossfire99 | ||
|
Dandel Ion
Austria17960 Posts
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=398265 | ||
|
Dandel Ion
Austria17960 Posts
If you bus both teammates for towncred now, you get sick amounts of towncred. | ||
|
Dandel Ion
Austria17960 Posts
I have given so many hints this game >.> | ||
|
Vivax
22415 Posts
| ||
|
Vivax
22415 Posts
| ||
|
jcarlsoniv
United States27922 Posts
You know deep in your heart that I'm not scum. | ||
|
Dandel Ion
Austria17960 Posts
On February 19 2013 09:49 jcarlsoniv wrote: You don't want me lynched dandelion. My role is FINALLY useful (whoever made my role, I fucking hate you) You know deep in your heart that I'm not scum. No I don't. And you have not done much to show me so either. Tell me who is scum if not you, then. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
|
|
|