• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:05
CEST 21:05
KST 04:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9577 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 83

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 97 Next
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 18 2013 22:46 GMT
#1641
On February 19 2013 07:43 Dandel Ion wrote:
buddying with marv.
lol.
You can't be serious.
You can't be.


Dude just see how all chitty-chatty you were when both of you got elected.
You didn't even flinch when he got elected, yet started talking to him like he was your best buddy (about the plans and shit).
You had won the game with the syl lynch plus my poison kill, it makes sense you guys would just troll in-thread with the elected roles and deciding the "plans" just to rub it in our faces.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 18 2013 22:48 GMT
#1642
On February 19 2013 07:46 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2013 07:43 Dandel Ion wrote:
buddying with marv.
lol.
You can't be serious.
You can't be.


Dude just see how all chitty-chatty you were when both of you got elected.
You didn't even flinch when he got elected, yet started talking to him like he was your best buddy (about the plans and shit).
You had won the game with the syl lynch plus my poison kill, it makes sense you guys would just troll in-thread with the elected roles and deciding the "plans" just to rub it in our faces.

I didn't care because his elected role was absolutely useless and whatever he'd forward me, I could always just dismiss anyways.

And what did you do during that time? Oh yeah. absolutely jack shit.
You pretended to ask for iamp's flip as if you didn't know how it was gonna turn out and just went straaaaaaight back to lurking.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 18 2013 22:48 GMT
#1643
On February 19 2013 07:46 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2013 07:43 Dandel Ion wrote:
buddying with marv.
lol.
You can't be serious.
You can't be.


Dude just see how all chitty-chatty you were when both of you got elected.
You didn't even flinch when he got elected, yet started talking to him like he was your best buddy (about the plans and shit).
You had won the game with the syl lynch plus my poison kill, it makes sense you guys would just troll in-thread with the elected roles and deciding the "plans" just to rub it in our faces.


I...what?
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 18 2013 22:54 GMT
#1644
On February 19 2013 07:48 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2013 07:46 gonzaw wrote:
On February 19 2013 07:43 Dandel Ion wrote:
buddying with marv.
lol.
You can't be serious.
You can't be.


Dude just see how all chitty-chatty you were when both of you got elected.
You didn't even flinch when he got elected, yet started talking to him like he was your best buddy (about the plans and shit).
You had won the game with the syl lynch plus my poison kill, it makes sense you guys would just troll in-thread with the elected roles and deciding the "plans" just to rub it in our faces.

I didn't care because his elected role was absolutely useless and whatever he'd forward me, I could always just dismiss anyways.

And what did you do during that time? Oh yeah. absolutely jack shit.
You pretended to ask for iamp's flip as if you didn't know how it was gonna turn out and just went straaaaaaight back to lurking.


We lost with the Syl lynch, i didn't plan on doing anything, you are right, why would I bother?
I think we may have had a chance if iamp flipped scum though, but after thinking about it I think it was pointless anyways.

Also no, "didn't care" is not what it sounded like. And the buddying I mentioned was not just that, but also you completely ignoring iamp's push of marv as well instead parking your vote on me and just being there, just as marv (but not so obvious like I said), conveniently both ignoring each other when both of you tunneled me. That is classic scum tactics, I think VE and Toad did something similar in LI.


Anyways, I actually retract the "please kill me thing". I want to be alive tomorrow to get inventor.
We can use a role we chose the same D3 right?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 18 2013 22:54 GMT
#1645
On February 19 2013 07:48 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2013 07:46 gonzaw wrote:
On February 19 2013 07:43 Dandel Ion wrote:
buddying with marv.
lol.
You can't be serious.
You can't be.


Dude just see how all chitty-chatty you were when both of you got elected.
You didn't even flinch when he got elected, yet started talking to him like he was your best buddy (about the plans and shit).
You had won the game with the syl lynch plus my poison kill, it makes sense you guys would just troll in-thread with the elected roles and deciding the "plans" just to rub it in our faces.


I...what?

???
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 18 2013 22:55 GMT
#1646
Where did I miss the part where we already lost the game gonzaw?
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 18 2013 22:56 GMT
#1647
On February 19 2013 07:54 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2013 07:48 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 19 2013 07:46 gonzaw wrote:
On February 19 2013 07:43 Dandel Ion wrote:
buddying with marv.
lol.
You can't be serious.
You can't be.


Dude just see how all chitty-chatty you were when both of you got elected.
You didn't even flinch when he got elected, yet started talking to him like he was your best buddy (about the plans and shit).
You had won the game with the syl lynch plus my poison kill, it makes sense you guys would just troll in-thread with the elected roles and deciding the "plans" just to rub it in our faces.

I didn't care because his elected role was absolutely useless and whatever he'd forward me, I could always just dismiss anyways.

And what did you do during that time? Oh yeah. absolutely jack shit.
You pretended to ask for iamp's flip as if you didn't know how it was gonna turn out and just went straaaaaaight back to lurking.


We lost with the Syl lynch, i didn't plan on doing anything, you are right, why would I bother?
I think we may have had a chance if iamp flipped scum though, but after thinking about it I think it was pointless anyways.

Also no, "didn't care" is not what it sounded like. And the buddying I mentioned was not just that, but also you completely ignoring iamp's push of marv as well instead parking your vote on me and just being there, just as marv (but not so obvious like I said), conveniently both ignoring each other when both of you tunneled me. That is classic scum tactics, I think VE and Toad did something similar in LI.


Anyways, I actually retract the "please kill me thing". I want to be alive tomorrow to get inventor.
We can use a role we chose the same D3 right?

You rather we repeat MTG2?

Cause it sure was heading that way d1.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 18 2013 22:56 GMT
#1648
On February 19 2013 07:55 Vivax wrote:
Where did I miss the part where we already lost the game gonzaw?


When yesterday was LYLO and we misslynched.....?
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 18 2013 22:56 GMT
#1649
On February 19 2013 07:56 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2013 07:55 Vivax wrote:
Where did I miss the part where we already lost the game gonzaw?


When yesterday was LYLO and we misslynched.....?

If the game was over, it'd be over.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 18 2013 22:57 GMT
#1650
Who are you even trying to fool here?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 18 2013 22:57 GMT
#1651
Why are you so eager to get that role then.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 18 2013 22:59 GMT
#1652
On February 19 2013 07:57 Vivax wrote:
Why are you so eager to get that role then.


To create some fun stuff before the game is over.
I love inventor roles.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 18 2013 22:59 GMT
#1653
ah ok ^^
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 18 2013 23:02 GMT
#1654
I always wondered if you could create "encapsuled roles" or something, I never tried.

Like, create a role just like in PTP, but make it work just for 1 cycle. Kind of like a "role-suit" a player can put on and his role gets replaced with that one for one cycle
You can only create "objects" with inventors, not roles; but maybe you can encapsulate a role inside an "object", theoretically

I'll try that tomorrow and see if it works
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 18 2013 23:02 GMT
#1655
Though I gotta say, you both busting out the same wrong scumteam at the same time was a neat move.

Almost made me think it's too obvious to be scum. Almost.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 18 2013 23:08 GMT
#1656
I already know what to create if I become inventor.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 18 2013 23:08 GMT
#1657
Dandel, go back into your basement. Feed the children.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 18 2013 23:11 GMT
#1658
On February 19 2013 08:08 Vivax wrote:
Dandel, go back into your basement. Feed the children.

Sorry that ain't gonna be enough.
You gotta use your faction KP for that i fear.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 18 2013 23:44 GMT
#1659
On February 19 2013 08:08 Vivax wrote:
I already know what to create if I become inventor.


When I get inventor, I'm going to invent a huge house for soniv and I so that we can live happily ever after!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 18 2013 23:59 GMT
#1660
Anyways, I'm a little sorry for the last two hours or what it was. Only a little. Not like you don't deserve it.
I had reasons for my behavior.
More reason than just trying to avoid getting roleblocked, though it played a part in it.

Anyways, I decided to do some shit tonight.

Namely, I shot marv. gonzo stole my thunder on it, but I actually realized he was purposefully buddying me. Town marv is more of a dickhead. A sad meta, but true. He also doesn't care about this game at all. Clear scum right here. So I put a bullet through his head. Simple.
I also roleblocked him so he can't screw another townie out of his role.

I also roleblocked crossfire who is scum.


Another reason that ties into my decision to not say anything earlier is that I want scum to use the people that are not in the spotlight for performing their nightkills. Hopefully that's those two~
Though the chance is slightly diminished now that the geniuses bust out their retarded scumteam theories. By sheer luck they are prolly right about some in there, but they are bad enough to think I'm scum so they're still retarded.
There is more, but....

tl;dr: I did shit.

The last scum are probably between cheese/stutters/soniv/kita/vivax, I have a really hard time telling because most of those lurk and are fucking useless. I am most willing to go for soniv atm. He most red out of those. Then a toss-up between the hardcore lurkers cheese and stutters.
kita/vivax are more of an outside possibility and a bit less likely imo. BUT WHO KNOWS. NOT LIKE ANY OF THEM ARE ACTUALLY BEING USEFUL.

Vivax at least pretending to care a tiny bit. And while he's a giant douchebag that's full of shit, that's actually his town meta (YET AGAIN ONE OF THOSE! AS IF WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH OF THOSE)

Yes, that leaves gonzaw. My contempt for his play will wait until postgame I guess, and I hate to say this but he's probably town, for the worst reason I've ever read somebody as town. The reasons make me feel sad inside. Well enough of that. postgame, postgame.


I also wouldn't mind outright losing because of this decision. Such a town is demotivating as fuck. So I'd be really fine with it. And if I'm wrong... hey, at least I shot somebody that deserves it.


And most importantly, YOLO
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 607
ProTech152
UpATreeSC 121
JuggernautJason47
MindelVK 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30138
Calm 2962
Shuttle 766
firebathero 158
Mini 151
Dewaltoss 121
soO 32
HiyA 30
Hyun 29
NaDa 21
[ Show more ]
Aegong 20
Bale 20
PianO 18
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8289
XaKoH 341
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1599
fl0m1555
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu564
Other Games
FrodaN3149
Beastyqt666
B2W.Neo604
ceh9576
mouzStarbuck423
Livibee184
ToD144
C9.Mang0126
KnowMe119
RotterdaM98
Trikslyr93
Mew2King42
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie951
• Shiphtur651
• WagamamaTV238
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 11m
Replay Cast
3h 56m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.