• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:42
CEST 22:42
KST 05:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9255 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 86

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 97 Next
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 00:52 GMT
#1701
On February 19 2013 09:49 Vivax wrote:
Last night I mean.

Had I not shot scum, ANY kills would have been fine for them to win the game outright.
No need to risk a medic screwing it up i guess.

There's also always the possibility that they have my rolecreator.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 19 2013 00:58 GMT
#1702
This game is still going? We are at 3v3 o_O
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 19 2013 01:02 GMT
#1703
Well, seems Dandel is town after all.

You know fuck this shit, I'll just sheep with those votes. I still think we are most likely going to lose, but well there's a chance I guess.

Also, nice 2nd spot, maybe I can get inventor then

##Vote: Crossfire99
##Vote: jcarlsoniv

kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 19 2013 01:06 GMT
#1704
On February 19 2013 09:23 Vivax wrote:
Wtf kita, that's a terrible idea.


How so? The 3 mafia members know what picks they are going to take. There is no way that they will overlap.

I'm at the 5th pick and dandel is at the 6th pick.

We're the two players most likely to overlap. It does us no good if someone picks vig, then I pick vig, then dandel picks vig.

On February 19 2013 09:32 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2013 09:31 Vivax wrote:
Anyway, I'm not vigi, but kita taking so long to answer something like "That's a bad idea" makes him look worse.

sick scumhunting.


lol taking too long? I'm not watching the thread 24/7 just waiting for you to ask me a question.

It's not like as scum its going to take me 2 hours to formulate a response -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 19 2013 01:13 GMT
#1705
Thank you Dandel. You satiated my hunger with that roleblock, but I'd rather make out with Vivax if you don't mind.

##Kiss: Vivax
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 19 2013 01:15 GMT
#1706
On February 19 2013 09:49 jcarlsoniv wrote:
You don't want me lynched dandelion. My role is FINALLY useful (whoever made my role, I fucking hate you)

You know deep in your heart that I'm not scum.


You should use your first pick to grab link.

That way we can mason each other!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 01:27 GMT
#1707
On February 19 2013 10:13 Crossfire99 wrote:
Thank you Dandel. You satiated my hunger with that roleblock, but I'd rather make out with Vivax if you don't mind.

##Kiss: Vivax

Butbut, maybe I'd like to make out with you
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 11:54 GMT
#1708
Guys, I can be a god, but you gotta make me so.

I could win this game during this dayphase (unlikely though).

Please put some effort into that if you wanna win.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 19 2013 13:08 GMT
#1709
What are you asking for.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 13:26 GMT
#1710
On February 19 2013 22:08 Vivax wrote:
What are you asking for.

Many a hint was given.

The words may not be spoken.

Indeed, this very post is a hint too.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 13:28 GMT
#1711
On February 16 2013 06:56 austinmcc wrote:
Shall I assume then that you don't need someone to trade off posts with you?

All of a sudden was getting the message that you needed me-you-me-you-me-you and it would be like dancing steps and do something. Perhaps that was incorrect.


A man wise beyond his years.

On February 18 2013 00:54 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 00:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
Your arguments:
1) I have a role that magically explains everything but I won't claim it.


lol in a game where someone knows my role and can confirm it because they created it, this is the argument you're using?

Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 00:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
2) I can't read. (as per: "Nope, you're confusing things again. Share outs me as the killer, not pass. A single kp isn't work a scum lynch")


Just correcting incorrect logic. You can come to your own conclusions about literacy.

Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 00:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
3) I couldn't post, but I could send in my nightactions.


Did I post? Go back the last 30 games I've played and find me a game where I skipped an entire cycle posting. This argument doesn't even work. Kurumi didn't post anything about the role either as town, yet that obviously doesn't make him scum.

Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 00:24 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 00:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
But you were too afraid of dying. Too afraid for a townie to be. u scum son.


In fact, that was the exact argument I used earlier for shooting kurumi. He refused to check syl because he was TOO AFRAID OF DYING. How come you're ignoring this?


No response to this post? You're using the same reason for wanting to lynch me as I was to shoot kurumi.


But wisdom is not the answer itself, execution is.


Both, they paint a full picture.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 13:36 GMT
#1712
Results of multitude are required to break the shakles of time.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 19 2013 13:46 GMT
#1713
I'm willing to help you Dandel, but not if it results in my death. That would be the opposite of victory.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 13:49 GMT
#1714
Depending on participation and results, precautionary measures may be taken.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 19 2013 13:50 GMT
#1715
I understand and acknowledge that, but you've got your vote on the wrong man.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 13:52 GMT
#1716
On February 19 2013 22:50 jcarlsoniv wrote:
I understand and acknowledge that, but you've got your vote on the wrong man.

votes are not meaningful.
I am capable of more.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 14:14 GMT
#1717
"More! I can be so much more!"
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 19 2013 14:54 GMT
#1718
Dandel, what do you make of gonzaw lately.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 19 2013 15:01 GMT
#1719
He's useless.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 19 2013 15:09 GMT
#1720
Oh yeah, dandelion, I wanted to ask:

Why the sudden change of heart on Gonzaw? You were pushing endlessly for his lynch day 2, but then switched to sylencia, and all of a sudden, over night, you decided he's town.

What changed?
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 576
ProTech137
RuFF_SC2 86
Nina 83
JuggernautJason70
Liquid`TLO 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20259
Calm 2456
Mini 176
Dewaltoss 110
firebathero 92
soO 50
Bale 25
PianO 16
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7865
monkeys_forever138
canceldota26
League of Legends
Doublelift2386
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1582
fl0m1224
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu839
Other Games
summit1g3968
FrodaN1831
Beastyqt509
shahzam496
mouzStarbuck325
B2W.Neo308
ToD211
C9.Mang0146
Trikslyr105
RotterdaM91
UpATreeSC78
Mew2King38
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• mYiSmile17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1027
• Shiphtur696
• WagamamaTV226
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 33m
Replay Cast
2h 18m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.