• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:08
CEST 02:08
KST 09:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9123 users

Fruity Mafia - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 90 Next
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
February 17 2013 05:50 GMT
#1201
yea, we're not lynching Toad today. who do you think is mafia out of layabout's list grush?
WeWinMafia
Profile Joined February 2013
Bahamas102 Posts
February 17 2013 05:54 GMT
#1202
On February 17 2013 14:48 grush57 wrote:
anyways, toad is scum

"holy crap toad just said he got roleblocked by mafia instead of naturally assuming there is a town-RB in a normal game (wtf?) who roleblocked Toad after he was 3rd guy voting Yamato the guy who flipped mafia d1.".

Seriously grush, start thinking before you're posting.
I win mafia!
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
February 17 2013 06:09 GMT
#1203
why didn't you think of a town rb?
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
February 17 2013 06:09 GMT
#1204
and then u lied saying there aren't any town rbers ever.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
February 17 2013 06:09 GMT
#1205
But seeing how a viggie didn't kill obviousone, I guess we can kill him, hiropro.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
WeWinMafia
Profile Joined February 2013
Bahamas102 Posts
February 17 2013 06:13 GMT
#1206
On February 17 2013 15:09 grush57 wrote:
why didn't you think of a town rb?

because I haven't ever seen a town RB in any of my games. And I don't think it counts as a possible role in normal games in combination with a townalignment.
I win mafia!
WeWinMafia
Profile Joined February 2013
Bahamas102 Posts
February 17 2013 06:35 GMT
#1207
Actually checking mafia DB right now to find a town RB in a normal game.

+ Show Spoiler [click me] +
  • Liquid City Mafia
  • TL Mafia LVII
  • TL Mafia LVI
  • TL Mafia LV (it's a fucking Greymist game and it has no town RB...)
  • TL Mafia LIV (Kurumi game with EVERYONE being blue and still no town RB)
  • TL Mafia 'Area' LIII
  • A Game of Thrones Mafia - I don't actually know if town RB was possible in that game. it doesn't say it's not but the RB is listed alongside the GF and framer so I'd assume it is a mafia role?
  • next one would be storm, but I am not going to check the entire game and it has no roles listed in the op...
  • BC's Arkham City
  • TL Mafia L
  • TL Mafia XLVIII
  • TL Mafia XLV
  • TL Mafia XLIV
  • TL Mafia XLIII
  • Real Time Mafia


I clicked the first (or last?) 15 games under "normal" in the database and checked the OP.

Out of those 15 games 13 don't include a Town RB.
1 wasn't included (as in I have no idea) because there's nothing in the OP
and a SINGLE one states the possibility of Roleblockers among other mafiaroles. However it is not specified that roles like "Godfather" are only possible for mafia, so it might be they were possible to role for townies as well. I doubt it though as again, it's ordered by blue roles -> red roles -> green roles.

That means not a single town RB in the 15 games I just checked. Tell me again how unreasonable it is to assume I was roleblocked by mafia.
I win mafia!
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
February 17 2013 07:09 GMT
#1208
gee u seem pretty desperate to defend yourself.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
February 17 2013 07:10 GMT
#1209
and u didn't have lix where u claimed to rb someone...
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
WeWinMafia
Profile Joined February 2013
Bahamas102 Posts
February 17 2013 07:13 GMT
#1210
has something to do with the fact that it's 8:00 am in the morning, I haven't slept and I'm bored in between.
Also because I can't believe how stupid you are.

Sorry I will ignore you from now on if that makes you a little happier.
And I'll do my best to make sure you're getting lynched for this bullshit.

##vote Grush57
I win mafia!
WeWinMafia
Profile Joined February 2013
Bahamas102 Posts
February 17 2013 07:16 GMT
#1211
On February 17 2013 16:10 grush57 wrote:
and u didn't have lix where u claimed to rb someone...

BECAUSE IT HAD NO FUCKING TOWN RB EITHER AND IT WAS A JAILER.

I win mafia!
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 17 2013 07:19 GMT
#1212
On February 17 2013 06:38 syllogism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 06:34 ObviousOne wrote:
As far as grush is concerned I would expect him to be a bit more serious as town so he's leaning red to me to far. His posting style/ trolling off the bat itself isn't alignment indicative I believe he plays the same manner either way. I can give a better read on grush when I see his next case.

Have you played any games with grush or is this just based on casual reading of other games of his? Can you link me to the game you used as reference for your conclusion? Do you really expect to get a better read on him when he makes his next "case"?

Answer my question about Yamato. Why did you think he was town?


RE: Grush
I haven't played any games with Grush57 unless he's played under another name in the past as part of a hydra or smurf. The meat of my read of him is based on watching him play in Dessert Mini (he was town) since it's one of the first games I started reading after taking a break from Mafia for a few months. (I did not read or follow LIX).

Here we see him trying to convince Marv to last-minute vote switch to me. This is the same shit Marv pulled on me back in my game last year (Normal Mini Mafia III) with the assistance of Our Brown Brother Chezinu. I don't feel like Grush was joking about the vote switch either. "I don't like either vote" well why the fuck not, when he voted for 1/4 of the people in the game already and threw it willy-nilly so he really didn't give a shit about his vote to begin with. Contrast with his conviction as town in Dessert (and a great deal more Starsenses or whatever that usually accompanies it) and you have my reason.

Seeing more than a sentence or two at a time from him would help me make a bit more sense out of what his angle is as far as playing this particular game.



RE: Yamato
This is exactly what I was thinking (and as others have said, Zess took a sort of bullying stance in the thread)--
On February 15 2013 16:20 yamato77 wrote:
Let me walk you through my thought process on Zess, since that seems to be what people think I'm not explaining.

-snip-

Perhaps I haven't really explained myself thoroughly up to this point, but when you look at him from my perspective, Zess' play makes no sense for a townie. The fact that he's continued to be spammy and contentless since my early vote on him only serves to steel my resolve. Dude is mafia.

I had my mind set on Zess about 15 hours before the lynch. I will however state that I think it far less likely Zess is town based on their interactions and I am no longer interested in lynching him at this point.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 17 2013 07:20 GMT
#1213
EBWOP: I will however state that I think it far MORE likely Zess is town based on their interactions and I am no longer interested in lynching him at this point.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 17 2013 07:23 GMT
#1214
Sup. I'm drunk right now. Let's chat.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 17 2013 07:29 GMT
#1215
On February 17 2013 16:23 sandroba wrote:
Sup. I'm drunk right now. Let's chat.

I'll take questions if you have any.

Gonna look at what has happened since the day began and give my reaction(s). Just catching up from Syllo's question again since I wanted to address that when I read it.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 17 2013 07:30 GMT
#1216
ObliviousDude, who would you guess is the mafia team at this point?
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 17 2013 07:43 GMT
#1217
On February 17 2013 16:30 sandroba wrote:
ObliviousDude, who would you guess is the mafia team at this point?

Without a re-read my off the cuff response would be Grush, Coag, and tentatively Hopeless1der
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 17 2013 08:04 GMT
#1218
talk to you guys tomorrow going to bed
Zessionar
Profile Joined February 2013
Azerbaijan178 Posts
February 17 2013 09:44 GMT
#1219
On February 17 2013 10:31 Vivax wrote:
Wtf are you guys even talking about, Toad didn't announce his shot until resolution period began. So far only Zess claimed to have seen the crumb.


On February 17 2013 07:28 Zessionar wrote:
filter him, he said marv might or might not die tonight...
vivax dude!!! I somehow think you're a cool guy, but you tend to really drive me insane with your stuff sometimes...
I think you're too sloppy with your stuff sometimes... if you read more, you could be a really good player...


On February 16 2013 08:06 WeWinMafia wrote:
Marv might or might not be dead by tomorrow. Just sayin


On February 17 2013 12:55 WeWinMafia wrote:
I'd really still like a marv lynch to be honest.

I mean I hinted it for a reason. I wanted to either get shot or roleblocked and I did get roleblocked, which most likely means mafia doesn't want people dead that I want dead.


correct. I don't know why we're not just killing marv now.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 17 2013 10:06 GMT
#1220
I think we should eliminate one of the non-contributors today. I'm finding it almost impossible to form at mafia team that doesn't include at least one such a player and even if we miss, it's not a disaster. If you feel that the description applies to you, now is the time to start investing time in the game because the clock is ticking.
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 469
Bale 26
Dota 2
monkeys_forever543
League of Legends
Doublelift5586
Other Games
summit1g10818
JimRising 469
ViBE254
KnowMe195
Livibee187
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick755
BasetradeTV179
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1508
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur543
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 52m
Patches Events
14h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 52m
OSC
22h 52m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.