• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:52
CEST 19:52
KST 02:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12323 users

Fruity Mafia - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 90 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 17 2013 01:16 GMT
#1161
On February 17 2013 09:41 layabout wrote:
vivax you are calling hopeless1der scum based on the assumption that zessionar is scum.

but both of them look pretty town.

hopeless's first vote occurred when i was there was very little pressure on yamato, and he easily has justified moving to and stayingon zessionar. It makes little sense for him to be mafia.


What makes you think Zess is town, and how is the justification of his Zess vote genuine when it was in response to marv's suspicion?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 17 2013 01:22 GMT
#1162
Hey hopeless, can you explain to me how my sudden absence makes me scum? I'm really curious.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
February 17 2013 01:25 GMT
#1163
layabout/toad?

On February 17 2013 09:40 HiroPro wrote:
wait I just realized something. Coag thinks marv is definite town. he accuses me of being butthurt mafia who wasted a roleblock on toad when I saw him claim vig. why in the hell would I roleblock toad if I was scum and marv was town?


Am I dumb or did coag just claim scum?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
February 17 2013 01:26 GMT
#1164
On February 17 2013 10:22 Vivax wrote:
Hey hopeless, can you explain to me how my sudden absence makes me scum? I'm really curious.

Oh it doesnt. The part where you have no apparent reasons for calling Zess scum are what got me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 17 2013 01:26 GMT
#1165
On February 17 2013 10:26 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 10:22 Vivax wrote:
Hey hopeless, can you explain to me how my sudden absence makes me scum? I'm really curious.

Oh it doesnt. The part where you have no apparent reasons for calling Zess scum are what got me.


I never mentioned reasons for Zess being scum?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
February 17 2013 01:27 GMT
#1166
On February 17 2013 10:25 HiroPro wrote:
layabout/toad?

Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 09:40 HiroPro wrote:
wait I just realized something. Coag thinks marv is definite town. he accuses me of being butthurt mafia who wasted a roleblock on toad when I saw him claim vig. why in the hell would I roleblock toad if I was scum and marv was town?


Am I dumb or did coag just claim scum?

It'd be a fantastic reason to be upset if town-toad almost shot town-marv but scum-you stopped it from happening.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 17 2013 01:28 GMT
#1167
I even have a better question: If I call Zess scum and mention no reason for it, how does that make me scum?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
February 17 2013 01:29 GMT
#1168
On February 17 2013 10:26 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 10:26 Hopeless1der wrote:
On February 17 2013 10:22 Vivax wrote:
Hey hopeless, can you explain to me how my sudden absence makes me scum? I'm really curious.

Oh it doesnt. The part where you have no apparent reasons for calling Zess scum are what got me.


I never mentioned reasons for Zess being scum?

You never mentioned anything further. You took for granted that Zess is scum and used that to make a case on me. Why split your attention?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 17 2013 01:31 GMT
#1169
Wtf are you guys even talking about, Toad didn't announce his shot until resolution period began. So far only Zess claimed to have seen the crumb.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 17 2013 01:31 GMT
#1170
On February 17 2013 10:29 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 10:26 Vivax wrote:
On February 17 2013 10:26 Hopeless1der wrote:
On February 17 2013 10:22 Vivax wrote:
Hey hopeless, can you explain to me how my sudden absence makes me scum? I'm really curious.

Oh it doesnt. The part where you have no apparent reasons for calling Zess scum are what got me.


I never mentioned reasons for Zess being scum?

You never mentioned anything further. You took for granted that Zess is scum and used that to make a case on me. Why split your attention?


Wtf is this question, there are three scum left.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
February 17 2013 01:33 GMT
#1171
On February 17 2013 10:31 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 10:29 Hopeless1der wrote:
On February 17 2013 10:26 Vivax wrote:
On February 17 2013 10:26 Hopeless1der wrote:
On February 17 2013 10:22 Vivax wrote:
Hey hopeless, can you explain to me how my sudden absence makes me scum? I'm really curious.

Oh it doesnt. The part where you have no apparent reasons for calling Zess scum are what got me.


I never mentioned reasons for Zess being scum?

You never mentioned anything further. You took for granted that Zess is scum and used that to make a case on me. Why split your attention?


Wtf is this question, there are three scum left.

And you are trying to get me lynched before the guy I'm supposedly bussing. Shouldn't you prove Zess is scum before you move on to finding his team?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 17 2013 01:33 GMT
#1172
Anyway, I'm off
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
February 17 2013 01:33 GMT
#1173
On February 17 2013 10:31 Vivax wrote:
Wtf are you guys even talking about, Toad didn't announce his shot until resolution period began. So far only Zess claimed to have seen the crumb.


Yes but Coag didn't seem to be aware that were as action resolution period.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 17 2013 01:34 GMT
#1174
On February 17 2013 10:25 HiroPro wrote:
layabout/toad?

Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 09:40 HiroPro wrote:
wait I just realized something. Coag thinks marv is definite town. he accuses me of being butthurt mafia who wasted a roleblock on toad when I saw him claim vig. why in the hell would I roleblock toad if I was scum and marv was town?


Am I dumb or did coag just claim scum?


Toad only claimed the shot in the resolution period right?

So theoretically you roleblocked Toad just because, then you found out Toad was 'shooting' me, and then you go 'argh fuck oh noes you bastard!' or something.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 17 2013 01:34 GMT
#1175
Don't reduce my case to your connection with Zess, hopeless.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 17 2013 01:35 GMT
#1176
Ninjad. Why don't you think he knew about the action resolution period Hiro, when bugs announced it in thread? I couldn't find him saying he was confused about it or something.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 17 2013 01:36 GMT
#1177
Oh, Vivax. I see what you were getting at with that bunch of stuff you posted earlier between me and Zess about my vote on Hiro. Interesting.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
February 17 2013 01:37 GMT
#1178
On February 17 2013 10:34 Vivax wrote:
Don't reduce my case to your connection with Zess, hopeless.

Assume Zess is town. Your case falls apart.
Assume Zess is scum. Your case has merit (still false, but not broken)
I'll reduce it to the simplest terms possible as necessary.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
February 17 2013 01:41 GMT
#1179
On February 17 2013 10:34 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 10:25 HiroPro wrote:
layabout/toad?

On February 17 2013 09:40 HiroPro wrote:
wait I just realized something. Coag thinks marv is definite town. he accuses me of being butthurt mafia who wasted a roleblock on toad when I saw him claim vig. why in the hell would I roleblock toad if I was scum and marv was town?


Am I dumb or did coag just claim scum?


Toad only claimed the shot in the resolution period right?

So theoretically you roleblocked Toad just because, then you found out Toad was 'shooting' me, and then you go 'argh fuck oh noes you bastard!' or something.


meh, that makes some sense i guess if youre coag.


I don't think he knew about the action resolution because it didn't even seem to make sense that he would say something like that if he knew, but I guess it works if he thought the way you just explained. also he said he didn't know what the voting system was, so I figured he wouldn't know any of the other mechanics.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 17 2013 01:42 GMT
#1180
right, but you don't have to know the mechanics when host announces it in the middle of the thread
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1027
TKL 383
IndyStarCraft 252
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1027
ByuN 438
TKL 383
IndyStarCraft 252
Reynor 162
BRAT_OK 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51104
Calm 2718
Shuttle 457
actioN 172
firebathero 116
Mini 83
Mong 39
soO 23
Pusan 18
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 16
Sacsri 6
White-Ra 3
Dota 2
Gorgc11094
Counter-Strike
fl0m5989
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2367
Liquid`Hasu418
MindelVK11
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2000
FrodaN1315
B2W.Neo716
olofmeister490
Khaldor468
KnowMe319
crisheroes178
Livibee174
ToD91
Mew2King78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick358
BasetradeTV200
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 34
• Adnapsc2 14
• Reevou 6
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach71
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1641
Other Games
• imaqtpie755
• Shiphtur720
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 8m
OSC
5h 8m
Replay Cast
5h 8m
OSC
18h 8m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.