• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:08
CEST 02:08
KST 09:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9123 users

Fruity Mafia - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 90 Next
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
February 16 2013 18:23 GMT
#1021
@Toad
You wrong me, sir. I have not once hosted a newbie nor coached in a newbie game. However, I have located this game:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=389091
Is this to your liking?
WeWinMafia
Profile Joined February 2013
Bahamas102 Posts
February 16 2013 18:32 GMT
#1022
On February 17 2013 03:23 Hopeless1der wrote:
@Toad
You wrong me, sir. I have not once hosted a newbie nor coached in a newbie game. However, I have located this game:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=389091
Is this to your liking?

yeah, awesome :D

I want you guys to explain me how you search & find these things... I can't find shit on TL and need to learn how to properly learn stuff.
Thanks anyways.
I win mafia!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 16 2013 18:41 GMT
#1023
Do you want to be lynched, Coag?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 16 2013 18:42 GMT
#1024
On February 17 2013 03:32 WeWinMafia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 03:23 Hopeless1der wrote:
@Toad
You wrong me, sir. I have not once hosted a newbie nor coached in a newbie game. However, I have located this game:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=389091
Is this to your liking?

yeah, awesome :D

I want you guys to explain me how you search & find these things... I can't find shit on TL and need to learn how to properly learn stuff.
Thanks anyways.

Click profile on a user, click the total posts and then click (All Forums) and change it to TL Mafia.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
February 16 2013 18:43 GMT
#1025
On February 17 2013 03:41 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Do you want to be lynched, Coag?


not particularly. I do expect a little bit of accountability to be upheld when someone claims that I "Claimed mafia" in thread.

Know wut im sayin?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 16 2013 18:46 GMT
#1026
On February 17 2013 03:43 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 03:41 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Do you want to be lynched, Coag?


not particularly. I do expect a little bit of accountability to be upheld when someone claims that I "Claimed mafia" in thread.

Know wut im sayin?

Well, I don't think people have very high expectations of you currently. Also
On February 17 2013 00:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Coagulation, do you have anything to add to the discussion? Any explanation why grush or risk.nuke are scum, presuming that wasn't a horrible joke?

Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
February 16 2013 19:02 GMT
#1027
Grush and Nuke both resisted lynching scum. I thought it was pretty obvious.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 16 2013 19:16 GMT
#1028
Mattchew are you going to start playing at some point, your filter is pretty attrocious
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 16 2013 19:33 GMT
#1029
On February 17 2013 04:02 Coagulation wrote:
Grush and Nuke both resisted lynching scum. I thought it was pretty obvious.

And if he turned out to be town then that would make Marv and me scum? I was hoping for a bit more reasoning than that.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 16 2013 19:45 GMT
#1030
ObviousOne could you explain more detail why you had a town read on yamato? Who else did you think was town?
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 16 2013 20:01 GMT
#1031
syllo what do you make of artanis?
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 16 2013 20:08 GMT
#1032
He is active and seems to care, I don't really want to put in the effort right now to look into him in more detail as he doesn't seem like a priority.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 16 2013 20:11 GMT
#1033
Just under an hour 50 until action deadline.

Resolution period to follow
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 16 2013 20:39 GMT
#1034
I'm interested in the kills then ill have more opinions
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
February 16 2013 20:41 GMT
#1035
i concur
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 16 2013 21:25 GMT
#1036
On February 17 2013 00:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
ObviousOne, do you still feel Zess is scum?
Coagulation, do you have anything to add to the discussion? Any explanation why grush or risk.nuke are scum, presuming that wasn't a horrible joke?

Feels a lot less likely given how long / how many times Yamato voted for Zess. I need to read Vivax again with a fresh perspective as well as hear more from Coag
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 16 2013 21:34 GMT
#1037
As far as grush is concerned I would expect him to be a bit more serious as town so he's leaning red to me to far. His posting style/ trolling off the bat itself isn't alignment indicative I believe he plays the same manner either way. I can give a better read on grush when I see his next case.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 16 2013 21:35 GMT
#1038
More thoughts when I get home, last day of busy IRL for a few days.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 16 2013 21:38 GMT
#1039
On February 17 2013 06:34 ObviousOne wrote:
As far as grush is concerned I would expect him to be a bit more serious as town so he's leaning red to me to far. His posting style/ trolling off the bat itself isn't alignment indicative I believe he plays the same manner either way. I can give a better read on grush when I see his next case.

Have you played any games with grush or is this just based on casual reading of other games of his? Can you link me to the game you used as reference for your conclusion? Do you really expect to get a better read on him when he makes his next "case"?

Answer my question about Yamato. Why did you think he was town?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 16 2013 22:02 GMT
#1040
No more night actions being accepted: day in 1 hour.
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 469
Bale 26
Dota 2
monkeys_forever543
League of Legends
Doublelift5586
Other Games
summit1g10818
JimRising 469
ViBE254
KnowMe195
Livibee187
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick755
BasetradeTV179
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1508
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur543
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 52m
Patches Events
14h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 52m
OSC
22h 52m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.