• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:28
CEST 22:28
KST 05:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8859 users

Fruity Mafia - Page 54

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 90 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 16 2013 22:17 GMT
#1061
Marv, you here?
Zessionar
Profile Joined February 2013
Azerbaijan178 Posts
February 16 2013 22:18 GMT
#1062
rofl Toad :D

Why didn't you wait another night :D

awwww now i am extremely afraid :D
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
February 16 2013 22:18 GMT
#1063
On February 17 2013 07:15 syllogism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 07:05 Hopeless1der wrote:
oh, cool beans. Was that a difficult decision at all?

Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 07:12 Hopeless1der wrote:
Just to be clear, is it possible you handed more KP to the mafia?

These questions don't appear to serve any purpose. Why are you asking them?

I was hoping Toad would give me more than "marv mafia gogo". I took a roundabout approach to Hiro's version. Is his question pointless as well?

For Artanis' claim, I'm kind of skeptical of that role in general as being too powerful. If there was some type of disclaimer or something he didn't divulge, I wanted to know about it.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
February 16 2013 22:19 GMT
#1064
On February 17 2013 07:16 HiroPro wrote:
hopeless, I'd like to hear something from you on who you think is mafia. You seem very useless right now.

I'd like to see marv's flips first, thanks.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 16 2013 22:20 GMT
#1065
On February 17 2013 07:18 Zessionar wrote:
rofl Toad :D

Why didn't you wait another night :D

awwww now i am extremely afraid :D


?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 16 2013 22:22 GMT
#1066
I really hope Toad's just making a play here because I don't see Marv flipping red.
WeWinMafia
Profile Joined February 2013
Bahamas102 Posts
February 16 2013 22:24 GMT
#1067
On February 17 2013 07:18 Zessionar wrote:
rofl Toad :D

Why didn't you wait another night :D

awwww now i am extremely afraid :D


I did that once. Game was called Arkham city and I shot 3 townies because I tried to shoot 2ndary targets for big plays instead of shooting primary targets due to reasoning like "well X is going to get lynched so I shoot Y instead" or "well X is going to get mediced by mafia if they have a medic so I shoot Y instead".

Ended up shooting 3 townies in a row and the people I did NOT shoot always were mafia. I learned my lesson and just shoot dem scummy bastards no matter what :p
I win mafia!
Zessionar
Profile Joined February 2013
Azerbaijan178 Posts
February 16 2013 22:24 GMT
#1068
I hope they didn't RB him, because he announced it at the beginning of the night ;-)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 16 2013 22:26 GMT
#1069
On February 17 2013 07:24 Zessionar wrote:
I hope they didn't RB him, because he announced it at the beginning of the night ;-)


I only see him announcing it after action resolution period, did I miss something?
Zessionar
Profile Joined February 2013
Azerbaijan178 Posts
February 16 2013 22:28 GMT
#1070
filter him, he said marv might or might not die tonight...
vivax dude!!! I somehow think you're a cool guy, but you tend to really drive me insane with your stuff sometimes...
I think you're too sloppy with your stuff sometimes... if you read more, you could be a really good player...
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 22:32 GMT
#1071
Toad, you're a fucking idiot.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 22:33 GMT
#1072
shoot the guy who hammered the mafia.

for god's sakes.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 16 2013 22:35 GMT
#1073
Marv, if you're town and still got stuff to say, then spit it out.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 22:35 GMT
#1074
what does it matter? why play for morons like toad who shoot people who hammer mafia. how long has he been playing this fucking game for?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 16 2013 22:35 GMT
#1075
I'm not discounting the possibility scum has a mafia vigi if we have two deaths and town marv is one of them.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 16 2013 22:36 GMT
#1076
Marv, care to help for that possibility at least?
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 16 2013 22:39 GMT
#1077
On February 17 2013 07:24 WeWinMafia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 07:18 Zessionar wrote:
rofl Toad :D

Why didn't you wait another night :D

awwww now i am extremely afraid :D


I did that once. Game was called Arkham city and I shot 3 townies because I tried to shoot 2ndary targets for big plays instead of shooting primary targets due to reasoning like "well X is going to get lynched so I shoot Y instead" or "well X is going to get mediced by mafia if they have a medic so I shoot Y instead".

Ended up shooting 3 townies in a row and the people I did NOT shoot always were mafia. I learned my lesson and just shoot dem scummy bastards no matter what :p

That's not the lesson you should have learned out of that and that explanation makes no sense whatsoever
Zessionar
Profile Joined February 2013
Azerbaijan178 Posts
February 16 2013 22:41 GMT
#1078
woa marv double my filterpagenumber... and i think i should be #2 in this game...
haaaaaah toaddy :D
i am scared...
WeWinMafia
Profile Joined February 2013
Bahamas102 Posts
February 16 2013 22:41 GMT
#1079
On February 17 2013 07:41 Zessionar wrote:
woa marv double my filterpagenumber... and i think i should be #2 in this game...
haaaaaah toaddy :D
i am scared...

no need to be
I win mafia!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 16 2013 22:47 GMT
#1080
Marv suddenly being quiet does actually give me a slightly better feel about a flip.
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O142
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason399
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 608
ZZZero.O 142
Zeus 65
soO 55
Hyun 44
Dota 2
qojqva2212
canceldota46
League of Legends
Doublelift1077
Counter-Strike
fl0m5712
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4035
Liquid`Hasu656
Other Games
summit1g4091
FrodaN1249
KnowMe336
ToD251
Pyrionflax198
420jenkins193
Livibee175
QueenE101
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick797
StarCraft 2
angryscii 39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 92
• Hupsaiya 51
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1834
Other Games
• imaqtpie863
• Shiphtur711
• Scarra1
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 32m
Patches Events
18h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 32m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.