• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:36
CEST 13:36
KST 20:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8375 users

Fruity Mafia - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 90 Next
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 16 2013 16:32 GMT
#1001
Ah, Grush was scum in LVI, for some reason it didn't show up when I searched his nick.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 16 2013 16:36 GMT
#1002
Okay yeah, Grush scum looked far trollier, didn't ask questions and didn't seem interested in other people's opinions. Even though he's been doing nothing he acts a lot different here. Since he won that game too I have no reason to presume he'd change up his meta from the one scum game he played that he won. Fair enough.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
February 16 2013 16:37 GMT
#1003
On February 17 2013 01:31 Zessionar wrote:
Grush marv and risk look terrible. I think two of them are scum. Marv defending risk and grush doesnt make him look better.
Marv completely fails to justify his vote on me, same for risk. Both are players i just expect to be able to judge these kind of situations properly. Especially Marv voted me for absolutely no reason. He jumped all the way from - i wouldn't even vote him if the alternative is a nolynch, to pushing my lynch.
Marv pushing vivax looks kind of artificial. Sure vivax looks terrible if you only look at the votings and the endphase of the lynch. But vivax is extremely agressive and spammy and i don't remember him like that in Kurumis game.

I will go into further detail when i got some more time.


On February 16 2013 06:41 syllogism wrote:
I'm not voting supersoft, even if it means no lynching. Just so you know


Try Again
Zessionar
Profile Joined February 2013
Azerbaijan178 Posts
February 16 2013 16:39 GMT
#1004
On February 17 2013 01:37 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 01:31 Zessionar wrote:
Grush marv and risk look terrible. I think two of them are scum. Marv defending risk and grush doesnt make him look better.
Marv completely fails to justify his vote on me, same for risk. Both are players i just expect to be able to judge these kind of situations properly. Especially Marv voted me for absolutely no reason. He jumped all the way from - i wouldn't even vote him if the alternative is a nolynch, to pushing my lynch.
Marv pushing vivax looks kind of artificial. Sure vivax looks terrible if you only look at the votings and the endphase of the lynch. But vivax is extremely agressive and spammy and i don't remember him like that in Kurumis game.

I will go into further detail when i got some more time.


Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 06:41 syllogism wrote:
I'm not voting supersoft, even if it means no lynching. Just so you know


Try Again


read again.

And don't ever try to fuck with me like that again.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 16:45 GMT
#1005
On February 17 2013 01:31 Zessionar wrote:
Grush marv and risk look terrible. I think two of them are scum. Marv defending risk and grush doesnt make him look better.
Marv completely fails to justify his vote on me, same for risk. Both are players i just expect to be able to judge these kind of situations properly. Especially Marv voted me for absolutely no reason. He jumped all the way from - i wouldn't even vote him if the alternative is a nolynch, to pushing my lynch.
Marv pushing vivax looks kind of artificial. Sure vivax looks terrible if you only look at the votings and the endphase of the lynch. But vivax is extremely agressive and spammy and i don't remember him like that in Kurumis game.

I will go into further detail when i got some more time.


lol you're so bad. i think all 3 are town. well i know 1 is town ^^

i voted you out of spite, because you were behaving like a spoilt child, telling people you wouldn't play with them again.

And if you think Vivax is extremely aggressive, you're blind. Go compare this filter to that filter, and if you think he's that much more aggressive then you need your head checked. If i have to pull out quotes to prove my point later, I will.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 16 2013 16:46 GMT
#1006
On February 17 2013 01:37 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 01:31 Zessionar wrote:
Grush marv and risk look terrible. I think two of them are scum. Marv defending risk and grush doesnt make him look better.
Marv completely fails to justify his vote on me, same for risk. Both are players i just expect to be able to judge these kind of situations properly. Especially Marv voted me for absolutely no reason. He jumped all the way from - i wouldn't even vote him if the alternative is a nolynch, to pushing my lynch.
Marv pushing vivax looks kind of artificial. Sure vivax looks terrible if you only look at the votings and the endphase of the lynch. But vivax is extremely agressive and spammy and i don't remember him like that in Kurumis game.

I will go into further detail when i got some more time.


Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 06:41 syllogism wrote:
I'm not voting supersoft, even if it means no lynching. Just so you know


Try Again

He did actually say that though.
On February 16 2013 07:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 07:19 Zessionar wrote:
Okay Marv:

If you had the choice between lynching me and nolynching, what do you do?


i'd no lynch. anyway no-one wants to lynch vivax, so it gotta be yamato.

##Unvote
##Vote: yamato

Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 16 2013 16:47 GMT
#1007
But as marv said it was because Zess was being an ass more than anything else.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
February 16 2013 16:48 GMT
#1008
Oh what do you know. Okay never mind me
Zessionar
Profile Joined February 2013
Azerbaijan178 Posts
February 16 2013 16:58 GMT
#1009
That's extremely unprofessional marv. And I just don't think that you're playing unprofessional.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 16 2013 17:00 GMT
#1010
No Zess, threatening people with out of game consequences is extremely unprofessional.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 17:01 GMT
#1011
On February 17 2013 02:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
No Zess, threatening people with out of game consequences is extremely unprofessional.


this. a hundred times this.

anyway i'm out for dinner/cinema. I *think* I will be back in time for deadline to talk.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WeWinMafia
Profile Joined February 2013
Bahamas102 Posts
February 16 2013 17:09 GMT
#1012
2 things I'd like to have answered:

1) Does anyone besides marv think the following is a lie or misstating the issue:
On February 17 2013 00:59 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 00:56 WeWinMafia wrote:
you still haven't given me a single reason for why you were so perfectly fine sheeping Sand on someone you didn't consider a lynch until he mentioned him while no't willing to sheep Sand on someone you wanted dead yourself as well so desperately, have you?


more lies

stop lying, lying toad.

Because he keeps calling me a liar for no reason. The last "liar" was about "toad you don't usually treat late votes on mafias as a mafiatrait" is just completly wrong as shown by the ven-diagram quote I provided from a recent game. It's EXACTLY the same approach, Marv was in the game and he should know it. As mentioned, I don't care so much about Marv but I don't like him calling me a liar or other words when it's in fact just wrong, so I would like to get some opionions on that one.
Because last night I was a candidate for lynch because someone said "yeah let's lynch Toad I've got a funny feeling in my stomach" and I don't want that to happen again...

2) Hopeless, do you remember the newbie game I coached? I know I'm constantly asking for games names and it's annoying but I really can't keep track of those things... I know what happened in those games but I can't find them
I'm asking you because you either hosted it or coached it as well. I'm asking because there's something interesting in the scum-QT from me.
I win mafia!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 17:11 GMT
#1013
On February 17 2013 02:09 WeWinMafia wrote:
2 things I'd like to have answered:

1) Does anyone besides marv think the following is a lie or misstating the issue:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 00:59 marvellosity wrote:
On February 17 2013 00:56 WeWinMafia wrote:
you still haven't given me a single reason for why you were so perfectly fine sheeping Sand on someone you didn't consider a lynch until he mentioned him while no't willing to sheep Sand on someone you wanted dead yourself as well so desperately, have you?


more lies

stop lying, lying toad.

Because he keeps calling me a liar for no reason. The last "liar" was about "toad you don't usually treat late votes on mafias as a mafiatrait" is just completly wrong as shown by the ven-diagram quote I provided from a recent game. It's EXACTLY the same approach, Marv was in the game and he should know it. As mentioned, I don't care so much about Marv but I don't like him calling me a liar or other words when it's in fact just wrong, so I would like to get some opionions on that one.
Because last night I was a candidate for lynch because someone said "yeah let's lynch Toad I've got a funny feeling in my stomach" and I don't want that to happen again...

2) Hopeless, do you remember the newbie game I coached? I know I'm constantly asking for games names and it's annoying but I really can't keep track of those things... I know what happened in those games but I can't find them
I'm asking you because you either hosted it or coached it as well. I'm asking because there's something interesting in the scum-QT from me.


your words: "why you were so perfectly fine sheeping Sand on someone you didn't consider a lynch until he mentioned him while no't willing to sheep Sand on someone you wanted dead yourself as well so desperately"

you're saying i was willing to sheep sandroba on you, but not yamato, who "I wanted dead so desperately"

Please find evidence that I wanted yamato dead so desperately. Otherwise you are indeed lying.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WeWinMafia
Profile Joined February 2013
Bahamas102 Posts
February 16 2013 17:21 GMT
#1014
On February 17 2013 02:11 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 02:09 WeWinMafia wrote:
2 things I'd like to have answered:

1) Does anyone besides marv think the following is a lie or misstating the issue:
On February 17 2013 00:59 marvellosity wrote:
On February 17 2013 00:56 WeWinMafia wrote:
you still haven't given me a single reason for why you were so perfectly fine sheeping Sand on someone you didn't consider a lynch until he mentioned him while no't willing to sheep Sand on someone you wanted dead yourself as well so desperately, have you?


more lies

stop lying, lying toad.

Because he keeps calling me a liar for no reason. The last "liar" was about "toad you don't usually treat late votes on mafias as a mafiatrait" is just completly wrong as shown by the ven-diagram quote I provided from a recent game. It's EXACTLY the same approach, Marv was in the game and he should know it. As mentioned, I don't care so much about Marv but I don't like him calling me a liar or other words when it's in fact just wrong, so I would like to get some opionions on that one.
Because last night I was a candidate for lynch because someone said "yeah let's lynch Toad I've got a funny feeling in my stomach" and I don't want that to happen again...

2) Hopeless, do you remember the newbie game I coached? I know I'm constantly asking for games names and it's annoying but I really can't keep track of those things... I know what happened in those games but I can't find them
I'm asking you because you either hosted it or coached it as well. I'm asking because there's something interesting in the scum-QT from me.


your words: "why you were so perfectly fine sheeping Sand on someone you didn't consider a lynch until he mentioned him while no't willing to sheep Sand on someone you wanted dead yourself as well so desperately"

you're saying i was willing to sheep sandroba on you, but not yamato, who "I wanted dead so desperately"

Please find evidence that I wanted yamato dead so desperately. Otherwise you are indeed lying.

On February 15 2013 22:08 marvellosity wrote:
Well, his filter is short, which is fairly worrying for yamato. I still didn't see 5-vote worthy, though. He's also in another game so presumably his time is divided. His longer post, while I disagree with some of the thought processes, seem consistent with how I imagine him to play town, it goes from a to b, and it's not angry or irrational. So now I have to go find out exactly why everyone's voting for him.

*steals work time*

1) His filter is short, which is a strong tell if you know he's usually playing like gonzaw on steroids. You do know it and you also know that he's very agressive and confident in everything he says, no matter if it's wrong or right. You basicly say that and deny it by soft-defending via a "well he's in 2 games, so he's good"-post.
2) You say his long post isn't good but you think it's how he'd play because it's not angry or irrational. If I recall correctly he was quite angrily pushing either you or both of us in a recent game, tunneling like a mad man. Wasn't he?

On February 15 2013 23:04 Vivax wrote:
What makes you sure that layabout is town?

On February 15 2013 23:05 marvellosity wrote:
i'm not sure, but i think he is. his pushes on both hopeless and yamato are logical.


So yeah. You don't say it outright but your posts you definitely consider him weird to say the least although you kept on defending him for odd reasons.
I win mafia!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 17:27 GMT
#1015
So yeah, I didn't at all, in any way, want him "dead so desperately" which is what you said.

In fact quite the opposite. therefore what you said was complete nonsense - a lie.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 17:29 GMT
#1016
I mean, you're saying I'm defending him, I'm soft-defending him, yet I want him dead so desperately.

Doesn't make sense Toad. Not one bit.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WeWinMafia
Profile Joined February 2013
Bahamas102 Posts
February 16 2013 17:41 GMT
#1017
On February 17 2013 02:29 marvellosity wrote:
I mean, you're saying I'm defending him, I'm soft-defending him, yet I want him dead so desperately.

Doesn't make sense Toad. Not one bit.

yes it does. That's the difference between defending someone and soft-defending him like you did.

Your posts say you want to lynch him because he's looking bad but you end up finishing in saying "naaah don't want to because of random reason X". That's why I said you want him dead. Your posts still read like you should be very much happy with him being lynched.
I win mafia!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 18:01 GMT
#1018
I never said once I wanted to lynch him. I'm fine being attacked fort soft defending him, but don't lie and
Say I wanted to lynch him, and especially don't lie and say I desperately wanted him dead, because
That's evidently totally false.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
February 16 2013 18:19 GMT
#1019
hey guys yall forget about me? I claimed mafia and stuff remember?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
February 16 2013 18:20 GMT
#1020
On February 17 2013 03:19 Coagulation wrote:
hey guys yall forget about me? I claimed mafia and stuff remember?

On February 16 2013 10:09 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 09:35 marvellosity wrote:
On February 16 2013 09:34 marvellosity wrote:
On February 16 2013 09:31 Coagulation wrote:
so grush and risk.nuke are clearly scum.


hi scum.


in case anyone's wondering, this is coag claiming mafia.

nope

Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs ShamelessLIVE!
herO vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings157
SHIN 75
CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 299
ByuN 274
OGKoka 270
SHIN 75
MindelVK 24
Railgan 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68144
Calm 10591
Rain 2658
soO 981
Bisu 927
FanTaSy 878
Stork 406
Soulkey 396
Rush 290
Soma 211
[ Show more ]
firebathero 197
Shuttle 167
Last 148
Snow 133
Mind 109
Light 107
ToSsGirL 74
Pusan 72
hero 43
Shinee 42
Bale 37
Trap 37
Killer 36
Sea.KH 36
Free 32
Hm[arnc] 29
Mong 26
Sharp 26
Sexy 24
zelot 20
yabsab 18
sorry 17
Shine 16
HiyA 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Noble 10
Aegong 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7611
Dendi0
League of Legends
Reynor89
Counter-Strike
x6flipin316
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
gofns32998
singsing2259
byalli613
Pyrionflax242
B2W.Neo226
Chillindude14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 102
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV550
League of Legends
• Jankos3251
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 25m
OSC
11h 25m
Replay Cast
11h 25m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.